A Very Nice Welcome Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it started gently anyway but this time I'd let her take the lead so I climbed off and let her get on top of me she grabbed my cock and eased it inside her then with an amazing rhythm began to ride me slowly gradually working me deeper and deeper into her until her clit was rubbing against me and I was balls deep again. Her nails dug into my chest and she bit her bottom lip as she ground harder and harder I watched her pleasure as she rode and thought how amazing she was.

We once again built up to a climax but this time she shocked me by saying she wanted me to cum in her mouth so she could taste me. I was more than happy to oblige so I straddled her and wanked over her face as she fucked her pussy with her fingers until we both came again. My cum dripped from my cock and over her face and into her mouth as she came hard. I collapsed on the bed next to her and we lay there for a minute before she finished licking her lips. She got up and cleaned up then lay next to me, we were sweaty and tired but we stayed up for ages chatting and having a laugh.

Kira and I started seeing each other for a while from that night on until she had to move to Australia because her sister got ill. We still Skype and chat and remain good fuck buddies, I do have some more stories of what we got up to during our time together so if you liked this one please feel free to comment.

Many thanks

Darren

12