A Very Personal Assistant Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,761 Followers

"Yeah. Trust me, one go in your mouth and he'll be calling you the employee of the month."

"Hmm, okay Mr Spackman, thanks for the advice," replied Victoria tentatively.

"I'm feeling a little tired now so I think I'll have a nap. Perhaps tomorrow we'll try using your pussy if I've got the strength for it." And with that, she was dismissed.

***

Once again, Victoria arrived at work on Friday morning feeling rather uncertain about her future and Mr Beazley's thoughts and opinions of her.

She was dressed in a relatively short grey skirt that was slit up both sides, revealing a considerable amount of her sleek, stocking-clad thighs as she walked, the lacy tops of her flesh toned hold-up stockings visible when she crossed her long legs and the slit fell open. She also wore a bright pink blouse that seemed to struggle to contain her ample bosom, the top couple of buttons left undone and her deep cleavage left on show just in case Mr Beazley wanted to look. The outfit was completed by a pair of sexy high heeled black shoes that made her slender legs look amazing.

As soon as she arrived Mr Beazley called her into his office.

"We need to talk about what happened yesterday," explained Bernard. "Please, take a seat."

Victoria's heart sank as she sat down in the chair opposite Mr Beazley and crossed her legs, giving him a perfect view of her flawless thighs as her skirt rode up almost scandalously high. It was completely unintentional however, Victoria was sure she was about to be fired for not doing a good job, modesty was the last thing on her mind.

Bernard cleared his throat, he looked noticeably uneasy. "Well, I'd like to begin by apologising."

"Apologising?" repeated Victoria in surprise. She'd hadn't expect that.

Bernard nodded. "That's right. My behaviour yesterday was completely unacceptable."

Victoria frowned. She was more confused than ever, but she had a vague notion that she wasn't going be fired after all.

Bernard continued. "Sexual harassment is completely unacceptable under company policy, what I did was wrong and I hope that I didn't cause you any harm or discomfort."

"Wait, Mr Beazley. Are we talking about yesterday, when I...helped you out to relax?" asked Victoria.

Bernard squirmed a little in his chair, looking guilty as sin. "Yes, I'm so sorry Victoria. I don't know what came over me."

Victoria shook her head, still a little confused at what Bernard was trying to get at. "It's okay Mr Beazley, I don't mind that you didn't want me to clean you up with my tongue."

Now it was Bernard's turn to look confused. "What? No, it's not that. I would have loved for you...wait, no. That would have been wrong. I'm talking about the way I made you...touch me."

Victoria smiled. "I was happy to be of service Mr Beazley. It's my job to help relieve your stress."

"No Victoria, you don't have to..." Bernard winced and rubbed his forehead as if he was under huge amounts of stress again.

Victoria bit her lower lip anxiously. It was obvious she did a terrible job with her hand yesterday if he was already so wound up again. Perhaps she should follow Walter's advice and give Bernard a nice sloppy blowjob, but she wasn't sure how best to suggest it.

"Look, Victoria, I think you've been doing a good job," Bernard cringed slightly as he said the last two words.

"A good job?" repeated Victoria, snapping out of her thoughts of sucking her boss's cock, and relieved to hear she wasn't getting fired. "Would you like to pat me?" she asked without thinking, turning around and sticking her bum out towards Bernard. Victoria bent slightly at the waist so that her ass jutted out invitingly towards her temporary manager. Her short grey skirt was taut across the peachy globes of her round posterior.

"Ah...I..." Bernard was staring at Victoria's offered ass with a look of torture on his face. His mouth was slightly open and he looked flabbergasted at the alluring display.

Victoria wiggled her bum slightly and that seemed to make up Bernard's mind. In an almost zombie-like fashion, Bernard shuffled around from behind his desk and moved towards his gorgeous personal assistant. He held her by her shapely hips and turned her body so that her ass was facing towards him.

"Bend over the desk," came his whispered instruction, his voice sounding breathless.

Victoria frowned a little, he seemed to be making a big deal out of what was supposed to be a quick pat on the butt, but nevertheless she leant forward, bending over the edge of the desk and presenting her ass towards Bernard.

"Wow," breathed Bernard in awe as he placed both his hands on Victoria's flawless ass, taking a firm buttock in each palm.

Today he wasn't quite as timid as yesterday, and he gave the round globes a slight squeeze, amazed at their firmness. "Beautiful," Bernard murmured as his right hand began to rub Victoria's right buttock, his palm stroking her ass in small circles, almost worshipping her gorgeous ass.

Victoria couldn't help but feel good at the obvious admiration Bernard seemed to have for her ass. She'd always considered her ample breasts to be her best feature, and Walter had definitely seemed taken by them. Perhaps squeezing her ass helped Bernard relax, much like Walter using her hooters as stress-balls.

"Oh, yes..." groaned Bernard as he rubbed Victoria's buttock, he was certainly sounding pretty happy. His hand slid down over her hip, along the outside of her thigh, down past the hem of her skirt. He muttered something unintelligible under his breath as he slid his hand back up her stocking-clad thigh, slipping up inside the slit on the side of her skirt to touch the bare skin of her upper thigh, past the lacy top of her stocking.

Bernard froze a moment, his hand up beneath the hem of Victoria's skirt. "Stop," he said aloud. "We need to stop."

He let go of Victoria, removing both his hands from her perfect ass.

Victoria remained bent over the edge of his desk, looking back over her shoulder at her distressed boss. "Are you okay Mr Beazley?" she asked with genuine concern.

"Yes. I'm fine," he assured her, taking a step backwards away from her. His eyes however, we still glued to her ass. "I...I think you should go back to work."

"Okay Mr Beazley," replied Victoria, disappointed that she seemed to have once again upset the strange young manager.

She straightened and headed for the door. "If you need anything, you just need to ask," she told him as she left.

Victoria was kicking herself as she went back to her desk. She should have tried to figure out a way to give Bernard a blowjob. Walter had been right, if she could get his cock in her mouth she'd win him over for sure. She probably should have just came out and offered him head, but with Bernard's current strange mood, no doubt he would have turned her down.

The buxom blonde gave a sigh as she sat back down in her chair. She had to come up with a plan or a trick to get Bernard's penis into her mouth, he would never agree if she just straight out offered him oral.

Victoria picked up a pen off her desk and tapped it against her chin as she tried to remember back to a few weeks ago when she'd first put Mr Spackman's prick in her mouth. It had been for stress relief reasons right? No, that was later, the first time was when he'd had to piss during a conference call and she aimed his dick for him. He'd accidentally got hard and she had to bring him down. She'd ended up putting his erection in her mouth and swallowing his load to stop from making a mess of the office.

Surely after the huge stain that Bernard had left on her dress yesterday she should be able to come up with something like that to progress to sucking his cock instead of jerking him off. Of course, first she had to get his erection back into her hands...

***

Walter Spackman gave a small moan of fervour as Victoria tugged her skirt up around her hips and climbed up onto his hospital bed, straddling him. As his busty personal assistant reached for the hem of his hospital gown, Walter yanked open her blouse, revealing her bare, bra-less breasts.

As she'd done on her previous visit, Victoria had stopped to slip off her bra before going to meet her boss in his hospital bed. Pleased with the naked globes that greeted him, Walter grabbed hold of Victoria's tits and squeezed them eagerly.

"It's good to have the old stress balls back in my hands," murmured Walter as he groped Victoria's bare boobs eagerly.

Victoria reached down between Walter's legs and her hand found his cock, rigid and erect, almost trembling under the touch of her soft hand.

"Wow, you're so hard," she whispered as she stroked the old business man's shaft. "You must be really tense."

"Oh I am!" agreed Walter as he kneaded Victoria's melons, rubbing his thumbs across her hard nipples. "I'm really stressed out now honey."

Pleased to be able to help, Victoria guided Walter's raging erection to the entrance of her cunt, rubbing the head of his dick against the moist lips of her pussy. Walter gave a moan, his hips lurching up off the hospital bed and the tip of his cock penetrating Victoria's snatch.

"Oh yesss!" groaned Walter loudly as Victoria sunk down on him, his erection snugly clutched in her velvet-like vagina.

As Victoria started to ride Walter, her hips undulating lithely over his crotch as she slid up and down on his erection, she glanced over at the small bedside table. Unsurprisingly there were a couple of pill containers sitting there, but Victoria was surprised to see that one of the containers was marked 'Viagra'.

Victoria frowned as she ground herself down on her elderly boss's stiff prick. He never seemed to have any trouble getting an erection as far as she'd observed. In fact, quite the opposite, his penis seemed to often stiffen up at the most inconvenient times, and he often required her assistance in deflating it.

"Um, Mr Spackman?" asked Victoria, slightly breathless as she rode the bed-ridden older man.

"Mmm?" murmured Walter in reply as he pinched Victoria's nipples and jiggled her ample tits.

"What's the.. er... Viagra for?" she asked.

"Huh?" grunted Walter, tearing his gaze away from Victoria's cleavage to see where she was looking. "Oh, that helps my blood pressure apparently," he replied with a shrug, turning his attention back to Victoria's boobs which he resumed his enthusiastic groping of.

"Oh, okay Mr Spackman," replied Victoria as she eyed the pill container thoughtfully. "I don't supposed I could..ah.. borrow a pill or two?"

"Sure honey, whatever you want," gasped Walter, one hand sliding down her side to reach around and grasp her ass as his other hand massaged one of her heavy, hanging jugs. "Just shut up and fuck me before I have another heart attack."

"Oh!" said Victoria in concern, turning her attention back to her boss. "Sorry Mr Spackman."

Walter gave a happy moan as Victoria resumed riding him in earnest.

***

That next morning, Victoria arrived at work feeling more confident than ever. She knew exactly how she was going to get herself back into her new boss's good graces and prove her worth.

The gorgeous blonde was today wearing a black, slightly flared and loose fitting skirt, that was quite short, displaying a good portion of her smooth thighs, and an even more impressive portion when it flared out as she walked around the office, rising up around her long legs. She'd chosen not to wear stockings today, to allow Mr Beazley access to her smooth legs in case he wanted to touch them.

The skirt was matched to a tight fitting, white long sleeved top that had a plunging v-neckline that displayed plenty of her deep cleavage. Of course she wore a sexy white satin push-up bra beneath, which boosted her ample fun bags to mind boggling heights.

As Victoria moved around behind Bernard's desk to pour him his morning coffee, she bent slightly at the waist and thrust out her round, perky posterior in a most inviting manner. Victoria was well aware that when it came to Bernard Beazley, her best asset was her world-class bum.

"Good job Victoria," said Bernard, Victoria's tactic paying off. His hand boldly slid up the back of her smooth thigh to cup her ass beneath her skirt.

Victoria had been careful to wear a very skimpy thong today, and when Bernard's hand reached her ass it was filled with the silky, uncovered curve of her firm right buttock. Bernard gave a quivering sigh as he squeezed the warm, soft flesh in his trembling hand.

"I've checked your diary, and Mr Williams from head office is coming in at 10am," explained Victoria, straightening up. Bernard's left hand remained up her skirt, attached to her ass, but she acted as though it wasn't there.

"Yes, it's very important I make a good impression," muttered the accountant, picking up his coffee cup with one hand as his other hand caressed his assistants ass.

"If there's anything at all I can do to help, let me know," said Victoria. "Anything at all." She watched carefully as Bernard took a long swallow of his coffee. Victoria smiled broadly.

"Thank you Victoria," replied Bernard, patting her bare buttock. He let his hand drop down from beneath her short skirt, his palm running down the back of her smooth thigh before falling away. "I'd better get my reports ready for Mr Williams."

"Of course," nodded Victoria. "Remember. If I can do anything, anything at all. Just give me a call on the intercom."

With that, Victoria left Mr Beazley's office feeling rather pleased with herself, making sure to sway her sensational ass as she walked.

***

Sure enough, less than half an hour later, Victoria had an urgent page from Mr Beazley on her intercom.

"I need your help Victoria! Quickly!" Bernard almost bellowed down the intercom at her.

Smiling to herself, Victoria hurried into Bernard's office to find the somewhat embarrassed looking accounting sitting behind his desk, staring down into his lap in dismay.

"Are you okay Mr Beazley?" asked Victoria in concern.

Bernard looked up at her. "You said you'd do anything to help?"

"Off course," nodded Victoria earnestly.

"Well," Bernard swallowed. "Mr Williams will be here any moment, and I've got a rather large problem on my hands."

Victoria frowned. "What is it Mr Beazley?"

Bernard sighed and then pushed his chair back, rolling away from the edge of his desk. Victoria's eyes went wide as she realised that Bernard had removed his trousers and was naked from the waist down. Jutting up from between his legs was his rock hard erection.

"Oh my," gasped Victoria. Mr Beazley's cock looked even bigger than she remembered, or perhaps that was because it was so stiff now. It was red and she could see the vein's standing out along the length of the shaft. Perhaps she'd spiked his coffee a little too generously?

Bernard's cheeks were burning red. "I'm sorry to ask you to do this, but I tried to take care of it myself, but it was just taking so long...and Mr Williams is arriving soon..."

"Oh hush!" interrupted Victoria in a business-like manner, moving around the desk towards Bernard. "I'd be happy to take care of this for you, it's my job to provide you some relief whenever you need it."

Bernard opened his mouth to protest, but before he could speak, Victoria had slipped to her knees in front of him, his gaze immediately drawn to the plunging neckline of her top as he looked down on her.

Bernard gasped as Victoria reached out and squeezed his trembling erection in her cool hand, giving it a firm tug as she smiled reassuringly up at her temporary boss.

"How long do we have?" asked Victoria as her soft hand slid up and down Bernard's stiff penis. He felt so rigid.

Bernard swallowed. "Just be as quick as you can. I can't meet Mr Williams in this state."

Victoria smiled. Her plan was working perfectly. "In that case, let me try something different."

Without waiting for a reply, Victoria bent her head down into Bernard's lap, the moist seal of her lips closing around the head of Bernard's cock as she plunged her mouth down onto his erection.

"Oh shit!" groaned Bernard, his body tensing as his painfully hard cock was abruptly enveloped in the warmth of Victoria's perfect mouth and she began to suck on his stiff length. His busty young personal assistant was actually giving him a blowjob!

"Oh shit!" he repeated as Victoria started to bob her head, sliding her mouth up and down on Bernard's prick. "That feels amazing!" he groaned as his busty secretary plunged her mouth up and down on his cock.

Victoria briefly lifted her mouth off Bernard's cock, swiping her tongue down along the length of his shaft and then licking his scrotum, teasing his testicles with the very tip of her tongue. "Is it working?" she asked with an innocent smile.

"Yes, yes!" groaned Bernard, a half-crazed expression on his face. "Just keep sucking. Quickly."

Victoria grinned triumphantly and resuming sucking her boss's cock. Victoria's cheeks hollowed as she sucked forcefully on his prick, her head bobbing rapidly over his lap.

"Oh...oh shit, I'm gonna cum!" groaned Bernard.

Victoria felt him shrinking back in his chair as if reluctant to cum in her mouth and searching for an escape route. The buxom blonde however, was not going to let him get away. She pushed her mouth down harder over Bernard's retreating erection, swallowing him to the hilt, the tip of his cock pushing right into her throat.

The sudden deep-throating pushed Bernard over the edge. The accountant let out a roar of pleasure as his cock lurched in Victoria's mouth, thick ropes of salty cum spurting from the tip as Victoria swallowed hastily.

Bernard leant forward, grabbing Victoria by her shoulders, his face contorting oddly as he came, squirting his heavy load of jizz straight down the young blonde's willing throat as his groin bucked up against her face.

Victoria made sure she drank down every drop, sucking Bernard's rapidly wilting penis until it was completely clean. Walter Spackman had taught her to not make a mess when she was providing stress relief, and he would have been very proud of her work ethic this morning.

"Oh my goodness," breathed Bernard, his face flushed as he leant back in his chair, breathing noisily through his nose as he vainly attempted to regain his composure. "That was amazing Victoria," he told his lovely young assistant as she wiped a trickle of his seed from the corner of her mouth.

"My pleasure Mr Beazley," replied Victoria agreeably.

Bernard stuffed his flaccid cock back into his underwear and zipped himself up. "Now Victoria, this must never happen again. Today was a very exceptional circumstance and I thank you sincerely for your assistance."

Victoria decided she shouldn't argue. "Yes Mr Beazley," she meekly agreed. Surely he'd enjoyed her mouth? He had certainly seemed to enjoy it, he'd cum quick enough.

Victoria stood up from her spot at Mr Beazley's feet. "Is there anything else I can do for you Mr Beazley?" she asked.

"No Victoria. That will be all," Bernard replied, dismissing her.

As Victoria stepped back into the reception area of the their offices she saw none other than Mr Williams standing there waiting. Victoria started at the sight of him. How long had he been waiting there?

"Oh, Mr Williams, welcome," Victoria greeted him as she quickly regained her composure.

Mr Williams, the company's regional manager, was a well dressed man in his mid fifties. He still had a full head of hair, although it was almost pure snowy white, and his stern face was lined with deep wrinkles.

"You must be Victoria. I believe Mr Beazley is expecting me," his voice was soft, almost a whisper, although it had a slightly sinister edge to it.

Victoria swallowed nervously. Hopefully Bernard had finished straightening himself up in there.

GeorgeTasker
GeorgeTasker
4,761 Followers