A Very Personal Trainer

Story Info
A story of a passionate and not altogether consensual taking.
3.2k words
4.5
46.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dedicated to (and inspired by!) fellow Literotica member "aTwistedKitten" - thanks for being so incredibly sexy and wonderful!

Liza checked herself in the car mirror one last time after parking in the front row outside of the small strip-mall gym. It seemed oddly empty; the only other cars in the lot were closer to the adjoining supermarket than they were the gym.

She checked the time, thinking that perhaps she had gotten that wrong. But the dash clock read 10:00am and she was sure that was the time the trainer had said to meet him. Liza had finally made the phone call to set up the appointment, after much prodding from her friend Karen. It felt as though Karen had been harping on her for months to call the personal trainer at the gym and schedule something with him. She had insisted that Ben was fantastic, and that he would give her a workout like no one else could. Liza assumed that Karen's true motivation was to con her into joining the gym and ultimately becoming a workout partner for her. She really didn't have time for anything like that in her life right now, and she wasn't in that bad of shape!

Still uncertain about this but resigned to at least keeping the appointment, she killed the engine and slid out of the car. Summer's oppressive heat made her thankful she chose a comfortable outfit - lightweight running shorts and a thin cotton top. She tugged the gym door open and stepped inside, a welcome blast of cool air escaping from within as she did so.

The welcome desk sat just inside to the right and as her eyes adjusted to the inside lighting, she found Ben standing there. He was a very tall and imposing figure. Standing at only 5'6", Liza guessed the top of her head was still below his chin and he had the muscles of a dedicated weight lifter. Liza was taken off guard at how handsome he was. She wasn't sure now what she had expected, but this man was quite a specimen! She found her cheeks a bit warm, and hoped the blush wasn't showing.

"Hi" she said softly, looking down.

Why was he having this effect on her? She didn't normally react to anyone like this, handsome or not! She had been married for 13 years now and had long since stopped feeling so self-conscious in front of good-looking men.

Ben sauntered over, pausing to look her in the eye before replying with a confident "hello, Liza".

A shiver went down her back at his words, as if he was saying something much more intimate than just hello. He reached past her to engage the lock on the door but didn't offer any explanation. Instead he simply turned and began walking away. Liza's mind was reeling now, this situation feeling completely surreal to her. Should she follow? Should she be worried about the locked door? He was entrancing to be sure but living a life as a female had taught her more caution than this.

She took a few hesitant steps after Ben and stopped.

"Umm, why did you lock the door?" She cringed at the meek sound of her own voice, where the concern was incredibly evident.

She wanted to have her usual sense of calm and control back, why had all of it mysteriously vanished when she walked into this building!?

Ben stopped at the nautilus machine that was apparently his goal and turned to her. He made no attempt to hide a slow scan of her body, his eyes traveling up and down her, evaluating her. Liza struggled to convince herself that it was a professional assessment, considering a workout regimen to match her body type and condition. She knew it was much more than that though, and that he was instead considering her sexually, perhaps mentally picturing the size of her breasts. She again felt the heat rising in her cheeks and looked away.

"You are my only focus right now, the locked door will ensure no one can interrupt us."

His tone remained mild, but somehow there seemed to be something underneath the casual calm - some sort of edge to his voice - perhaps almost a rebuke? He seemed to be triggering something in her that she was previously unaware of - something primal perhaps? He was incredibly appealing to her - the combination of muscles, stature, good looks, and confidence. Yes, that confidence definitely had a lot to do with it.

She felt herself inexorably drawn to him, and an unbidden inner voice was practically yelling for her to have this man inside her, taking her, breeding her. Catching her thoughts drifting wildly and fearing that he would somehow detect what she was thinking, she quickened her pace to catch up with him. She glanced down quickly to be sure her nipples hadn't stiffened at the wanton sexual images flashing through her brain. And yet an entirely separate part of her wanted him to notice, wanted him to take her into his strong arms, wanted -

"I think you'll find this is a good machine to start on" he added, taking a step to the side so she could climb onto the apparatus.

He bent to move a pin down the stack of weights, increasing the resistance she would feel from the machine. She couldn't help but sneak a look at his muscular body as he did so, appreciating his toned legs beneath his shorts and - her breath caught just a little and that damned heat in her face was suddenly back in force as she realized that he must not be wearing any underwear! His package did not appear to have any constraints under his shorts and swayed as he bent and then stood again.

Her eyes darted forward again but she was sure that he had caught her. She wanted to say something, to try and recover some dignity but her mind was a complete blank now. Well, aside from completing the mental picture of his manhood, imagining his size and shape. She practically shook her head to force the lurid thoughts from her mind, still in awe of how much of an effect he was having on her.

"Place your hands here" he directed, quietly, firmly, confidently.

His tone wasn't harsh but rather just expectant, as if he knew she would obey, regardless of what he asked of her. And she did obey, grasping the metal bars he had indicated.

"Push the bars forward but keep your back straight and your core tight," he continued.

She pushed forward and immediately felt the wall of resistance from the machine, seemingly determined to embarrass her by not moving an inch for her. She grunted and instinctively threw her back into it, heedless of what he had just instructed. She felt his large, strong hand on her tummy, reminding her to tighten her core and not put her back into the lift. She corrected her posture, but his hand remained there and again she felt herself completely off her guard. She was unsure how to react to such a personal and lingering touch.

He stood from the crouch he had adopted to correct her posture but was slow to remove his hand. The result was that his hand made solid contact with her left breast, to the point of lifting it and letting it fall. A small charge went through her, both from the overt contact as well as the pressure against her nipple as his big hand slid over it. She was making no visible progress moving the heavy weights and gave up.

"I can't lift that much weight" she complained, feeling as if she had somehow failed his expectations, even though they were obviously not realistic. Ben only grunted in response.

"Try this one then" he said, again walking away from her and not looking to see if she was following.

The next machine was much larger than the first, the operator's position situated in the center of the structure. Ben simply stood to the side, as if he expected her to be familiar with the equipment and already know what she should do. Liza had seen numerous Nautilus machines in her lifetime and could probably manage to figure out the essentials of most of them. This one was definitely an exception and she shuffled towards the center, looking over the various cables and pulleys trying to get a sense of its purpose and operation.

Ben seemed to just appear behind her, having a surprisingly light and quiet step for such a big guy. She felt his hands on her hips, guiding her towards the foam padded object in front of her. He was close enough to her that she caught a whiff of mint on his breath and another chill threatened to plummet down her spine. She felt something brush her ass and fleetingly wondered if that was his untethered cock as he pressed her hips against the foam thing. The apparatus reminded her of a miniature pommel horse like they use in gymnastics, about hip height and a few feet wide.

As she was taking this in, his hand moved to the base of her neck and gently but firmly pressed, causing her to bend over the padded horse thing. He paused for the briefest moment but in that hesitation she was now sure she could feel his package against her ass. Somehow that was both thrilling and dangerous, but it had passed so quickly that she was unable to determine how she should feel about it. Being bent over and facing the carpet she allowed him to guide her hands out in front of her to the handles, her arms now parallel to the floor.

The machine was set in such a way that her arms were slightly bent at the elbow and she deduced that she would pull the handles back towards her shoulders, explaining why she stood braced against a foam object in front of her hips. Ben engaged a thick leather strap on each of her wrists, explaining that they would help protect her if she lost grip on the metal bars.

The situation began causing the alarm bells in her head to start ringing - she was in a very vulnerable position, restrained, alone in the gym with the door locked. She fought to keep the panic down, telling herself that her best friend would never put her in such danger.

That's when she noticed Ben's shorts laying in a heap on the floor. He approached her, a half erect penis wagging back and forth with each step. She gasped involuntarily and was struck by two thoughts at once. One was that she was completely immobilized and at his mercy. This thought racked her body with a violent surge of adrenaline. The second thought was that he had an incredible body, and that she wanted him. In the few steps it took to reach her, she was already deep in an internal battle - scream for help or let this happen? Her mind raced to her friend Karen, who had recommended this guy. What had she said exactly? "He will give you a workout like no one else". Could this be what Karen was referring to?

She was transfixed by his cock, now inches from her face. Why didn't she DO something? Did she really want this to be happening? He gripped his swollen member in one hand and placed the other on the back of her head. His actions matched his voice - there was calm self-assurance there, not asking but instead knowing that she would comply with his demands. He held her head gently but firmly in place as his other hand fed his cock to her.

Oddly, Liza found her mouth open. She did not remember opening it, nor did she even recall coming to a final decision about whether to fight him off or not. And yet here she was, with a stranger's cock entering her mouth. A handsome, self-confident, highly desirable man, but a stranger none the less!

And then he was fucking her mouth, long, incredibly slow and controlled strokes, still holding the base of his cock in one fist, and now a handful of her hair in the other. She surprised herself with a moan; a natural, involuntary reaction to the incredibly sensual situation she now found herself in. She was vaguely aware of her body's betrayal of her, giving away how excited she was. Seemingly in response to this thought he switched hands, the one that was holding his now fully erect penis moving to the back of her head, and the other reaching underneath her to grope her tits.

Part of her still seemed unable to accept the situation and it almost felt as though it was happening to someone else, as if she were just a passenger in someone else's body. His cock pushing in and out of her mouth was turning her on more than she could ever remember happening before, except maybe the first time she ever sucked one.

His hand continued to play with her breast, fingers lightly pinching her nipple and then cupping the whole thing in his strong, warm hand. Another hand was on her back now and it took her a moment to process that. When had someone else entered the room?! She was so focused on the hard cock in her mouth that she hadn't even felt that hand leave the back of her head. She was actively sucking him now, her mouth continuing to bob up and down that delicious dick even after his hand ceased controlling that motion. This both horrified and emboldened her. She felt like such a slut for enjoying his cock in her mouth but it was confirmation from her body that this is indeed what she wanted!

Only seconds after this realization struck her, he was no longer in her mouth. Instead he was walking around behind her and in one fluid motion he had hooked fingers into both her shorts and her panties, pulling them to the ground in one swift movement. She felt his hands pushing her legs apart and she complied, still mentally numb but incredibly aroused.

Without warning, she felt his face against her, his tongue pressed against her wet pussy. Just as suddenly he was licking her, his face pressed hard against her, his probing tongue licking her labia and then pushing between them. He was teasing her, some of his licks ending close to or on her clit. She felt like she was positively sopping wet but perhaps that was just from his sloppy oral administrations?

Her body was so incredibly sensitive and aware that she felt as if all her nerves were strung too tightly. She found herself pulling against her restraints, shifting her hips backwards towards him, her leg muscles straining to raise her hips as high as she could, trying to open herself more for him. In a shorter time than she ever thought possible, this complete stranger was coaxing an orgasm out of her.

Her body shook violently as the orgasm crashed over her and she cried out, unable to stop herself. It almost felt as if he had taken it from her, forced it out of her whether she wanted it or not. As if her traitorous body had given itself to him without her consent. She sagged against her restraints and the foam bench before her, muscles still shaking, her body spent.

She had not even reopened her eyes before a new sensation presented itself; The unmistakable feeling of a hard cock pressing into her still quivering vagina. She gasped again as he penetrated her, then felt his beefy hands on her hips. He began to fuck her, slowly at first, allowing her to stretch and become accustomed to having him inside her.

She threw her head back and grunted in time with his thrusts, willing him to continue, loving the feeling of fullness between her legs. He was not hitting her most sensitive spots but the rhythm and raw sexuality of the moment was likely to bring her to another orgasm. She moved her hips around, trying to find the best angle for him, thoroughly enjoying the feeling of his cock moving and pushing against her slick labia, the walls of her pussy, and feeling the warmth of his groin against her ass when he was fully inside her.

He moved both hands to the small of her back, pinning her against the foam beneath her, holding her down as he continued his pleasurable assault, now speeding up his pace and driving into her harder and deeper. She found her mind drifting again, eyes closed, moaning with pleasure, the world melted away and aware only of her immediate senses.

Her bondage was freeing and she held no responsibility in the act; it was all him taking from her, using her as his fuck doll and yet giving her deep pleasure in the process. She felt another orgasm building in her, this one different in both origin and power. Steadily it was growing, somehow vague in epicenter it seemed to at once originate in her hips, her pussy, and her abdomen. She could feel it increasing and drawing near, almost as if it was an inevitability. She gritted her teeth, unable and unwilling to change anything in her position lest it delay what she now wanted with all her being.

He stopped! She let out a veritable howl of sexual lust and frustration, trying to move her hips back against him, needing his cock to continue driving into her. And then like a switch had been flipped he was banging her again, this time with a tenacity, a need, and a force twice what it was previously. Their flesh met and parted, met and parted, the metronomic slapping becoming faster. She could feel his sweat dripping on her as he buried that lovely cock inside her over and over again.

And then she was cumming again, wave after undeniable wave taking her. She was oblivious to all else, riding the powerful feelings ripping through her. And then his body answered hers, his thrusts now ragged and halting, jerking his hips spasmodically as he emptied his seed into her. He hesitated for a moment with his member deep inside her, still twitching a little. He then backed out of her, leaving a sudden emptiness inside her.

She could feel his cum and hers running down her legs, her sweaty hair hanging lankly in her face, her body completely drained of energy, mind still foggy, panting, a complete hot mess. He moved around to stand beside her, almost an exact repeat of the first time, holding his softening member to her mouth, this time with no hand on her head.

She obediently pulled him into her mouth, tasting his cum and her own juices on his cock, eager to be of more service to him. While she sucked on his cock he unfastened the restraints on her wrists. When he had freed both of her hands, she stepped around the foam horse on shaky legs, intending to drop to her knees in front of him.

He stopped her though, kissing her deeply and taking her into his muscular arms, lifting her completely off the ground. She instinctively wrapped her arms and legs around him and he shifted to cradle her ass in his hands. Still kissing her, he carried her to the back of the gym towards the showers, their combined fluids now leaking down his legs as well.