A Very Private Beach Ch. 04

Story Info
After some public fucking, Liz takes Dick home.
2.3k words
4.59
39.6k
9

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jehoram
jehoram
420 Followers

She was there at the gate, as she'd promised.

"Did you have a nice cruise?" she said by way of greeting.

"A cruise it wasn't! We took a beating from the ocean, but we got most of the data we were looking for." I drew her to me, and we kissed. "I never got a chance to wash those panties of yours."

"I'm sure you didn't. In fact, I'm sure you went to bed with them on your face every night!"

"Damn right! I missed you so much, Liz! I needed to smell you, to make sure you weren't a dream."

"You know, if that didn't sound gross, it would really be romantic! But I know what you mean. I didn't think about anything else, either. Or anybody else."

We made our way down the beach, stripping at the fringe of the nude beach. Some of the same people were there as before, along with some others and another half dozen children. The warmer weather had brought out almost the entire contingent of the area's nudists. When we arrived at Hard-on Beach (and, yes, I had one!), there were more people there, too. The people near the entrance were content to just chat and socialize and do some innocent necking, while those farther away were making love or watching the others do so. There was quite a crowd around Barry and Alison, with the onlookers, male and female alike, openly masturbating as they watched the pair fuck. They must have been in heaven, to look around and see half a dozen hard cocks spitting cum in their direction...not to mention a dozen bouncing bare breasts on wanton display.

It was a little too much of a crowd scene for me, so Liz and I made our way to the edge of the beach, where we laid our beach towels and proceeded to screw. We were at each other like hormone-crazed teenagers; no sooner were we oiled up than we were coupled together, as hungry for each other's bodies as starving men were for food. I came much sooner than I wanted, but was able to pleasure Liz with my tongue and fingers even after my cock had lost the battle. Then we just snuggled, murmuring sweet nothings into each other's ears. Somehow that was all we needed to do. We had nothing more to say, nothing more to do.

"So what was that: water or wine?" I asked her at last.

"Lemonade, I think. Very thirst-quenching, and very sweet! And boy, was I thirsty!"

"Damn, you were wet!" I said. "Was that because of the 'expensive vibrator' you drove in on?"

She laughed. "Yes, partly. And partly because I needed to fuck you again. A week is way too long!"

"I agree. The panties weren't enough. In fact, they probably made the situation worse! Not that I would have thrown them overboard."

"You know, Dick, I've missed you more than I've missed anybody. I think you're going to be a keeper."

"Do you think so? I have my faults, you know. I've had trouble with authority figures when I was a kid, although I think that's in the past now. And I'm not the most patient guy in the world."

"Patient enough to get me to my climax even after you've had yours. That's a rarity among the guys I've made love to."

She paused, stroking my soft dick and pinching the foreskin between her thumb and forefinger and gently rubbing the layers together. Then she spoke again. "What we have is more than fucking, I think. When we uncouple, it's like some of me leaving with you. I can't explain it, but I feel...emptier. Not just my vagina, but all of me. Do you know what I mean?"

"I think so. I mean, if it's anything like I feel. Usually after I cum, the world comes back to me too fast, and I feel the hardness of the bed, the roughness of the sheets, and maybe the crick in my back. But with you, there's a space where I feel like I'm feeding on your energy, like when I'm in a hot bath, and I just want to bask."

"Then you do understand. Let's go for a swim."

We got up and stretched, and then made our way to the water. Along the way, I saw maybe twenty other men, all in various stages of erection, and an equal number of women. We passed a young man stretched out on a towel; his face was covered with his shirt. He was wanking himself, taking his time about it, focusing only on the sensation of his oily hand on his eight-inch erection and oblivious to any spectators. A dark-haired woman with generous boobs, one a cup size larger than the other, regarding the youth appraisingly, as if mentally comparing his erection to that of her companion's, which she was stroking as they chatted. The rest of the crowd didn't seem to notice him at all.

"That could have been you," Liz said, "if you'd known on that first day that you could do it here."

"Maybe then, when the beach was empty. Now it's too public for me. Do you know him?"

"No. He's new. I guess he doesn't mind being watched, since he picked so public a place. You know, in a way he's me. Or he's who I was...coming down here alone to wank. Only he's probably hoping for some pussy, or some cock, but I wasn't. The thought of a real relationship with anybody was kind of scary, since I'd just come through a string of bad ones. Until you came along. That's one of my faults: I'm not good at keeping men. I think it's because I project some sort of fantasy ideal on them, and then get angry with them because they can't live up to it."

"Are you sure you aren't doing that with me?"

She smiled. "Believe me, I wonder about that! But you've never given me any reason to think that you're not who you seem to be. With the others, there were warning signs that I missed, or that I refused to see. I'm not getting those vibes with you. Maybe it's because I watched you jerk off within five minutes of our meeting. Usually it's the careful dance, and the getting acquainted and the sexual tension, before the subject of sex comes up. But we sort of had it the other way around."

By this time, we'd waded into the water up to our waists. She let go of my hand and started swimming, with an easy side-stroke, and I followed her with a slow breast-stroke. The surf was strong enough to try a little body-surfing, and Barry and Alison were already there, with Alison getting the best rides of the two. I finally got the hang of it after four or five waves. When we tired of that, Liz said to Alison, "Dick and I are going to go back and screw some more. Do you want to watch us, or join us?"

"We'd love to, dear, but we need to get home. Will you two be here tomorrow?"

"I will. He will, too, if he's free, and if I have anything to say about it!"

"Then let's do it tomorrow. 'Bye now. Have fun, kids!" And they went back to their spot, packed up their things, and were gone.

We returned to our towels, reapplied the lotion, and then made love again, slowly and languorously. I started by eating her pussy until she came again, with a short, shallow climax. Then it was her turn to pleasure me, licking my cock to hardness and then giving me a slow blow job, sliding her lips over my cock while grinding her tongue against my cap. Then she started humming, and the vibrations sent my cock into new throes of pleasure.

"I can't hold it, Liz," I gasped. She answered by squeezing my balls gently, as if to force the semen out. And then I unloaded my cum into her mouth. She swallowed some, and gave the rest back to me with a French kiss. Somehow the salty taste of my sperm, combined with the pussy juice I was still licking off my lips, was the perfect ending to this bit of oral play, particularly since she was tasting the same jism and pussy that I was.

"Water or wine, Liz?"

"Whiskey sour!"

We got up for another swim, just as another young couple was arriving. The guy looked like he worked out a lot; although I'm not in bad shape, I felt like the proverbial ninety-pound weakling next to him. I took a little solace in the fact that his erect cock was smaller than mine, even though his shaved balls and crotch made it look more prominent. The woman with him was a knockout, with blond hair, red lips, blue eyes, and a pair of boobs that swayed as she walked. She was also shaved, with fat outer lips that completely hid her inner lips and clit. Liz introduced me to them as Jeremy and Sally. "They like to watch, and to be watched," Liz said to me.

"Some other time, maybe. Right now, I need another swim. And some food!"

"You also needed to tear your eyes from her chest," Liz chuckled as we left them.

"Well, she certainly has a beautiful pair of boobs."

"So which are your favorite: large like hers, or small like mine?"

"I have only one preference: natural. The turn-offs are the girls who have implants...you know, the kind that look like balloons taped to their chest. If they're large, I want 'em to swing a little."

"So you don't want me to get a boob job?"

"You? Your tits are perfect. And if they get bigger with milk, they'll still be perfect. I wanted to ask you last week: why aren't they as tanned as the rest of you?"

She laughed. "That was an accident. The first time I was out here this year, my nips got sunburned. So I wore a bra to keep the sun off them while they healed. But I liked the 'two-tone' effect, and now and then I'll wear a top to preserve it."

"It's erotic as hell. It makes me want to suck on those nips."

"Then why don't you?" By that time, we were again in the water, so I held her close and put my mouth against her left breast, sucking on the nipple. She took my left hand and pressed it against her right breast, and I fondled its nipple as I sucked. As the surf broke around us, she climaxed with a shudder and begged me to keep going. I switched nipples, sucking on the right one and pinching the left one, and she climaxed again with a cry that got people looking at us.

"Wow. I didn't know I could make you cum just by sucking on your nips!"

"I didn't know that, either. That's the first time I've cum just from tit stimulation alone. Just what else do you have in that bag of tricks, Dick?"

"Let's go get some dinner, and we'll find out."

"Not at the restaurant. This time I'm going to take you home, and make you dinner, and then take you to my bed and fuck you wobbly. Would you like to fuck in a real bed, dear?"

"In your bed, certainly. I don't have to get up at four o'clock, either."

"Honey, I'm hoping you won't even get to sleep before then!"

And that's how the day ended. We went to her apartment, where she made me a dinner of spaghetti, garlic bread, a salad, and a bottle of Zinfandel. After dessert, we took a shower together, where she gave me a soapy hard-on that we played with for a while. Then I lathered up her pussy; she used a special soap that didn't burn her sensitive pubes. And then we went to bed, where I buried that hard-on in her and set the bed to creaking. She was a wild woman. After I shot my spunk into her, she wasn't satisfied and gave me a demonstration of what she could do with "Mr. Bunny." The sight of her climaxing brought me to yet another erection, and I took her wide-opened legs as an invitation to penetrate her again. I came almost as soon as I entered her, giving her what little I had left in my balls before going entirely slack and slipping out of her again. She laughed.

"Did I break your little soldier, big boy?"

"I don't know. Let's give him a little R&R, see if he recuperates."

"Well, let's make some popcorn, and finish off that bottle of wine."

She left me then for about ten minutes, and returned to the bed with two wine glasses and a big bowl of popcorn, which we consumed right there in bed. She'd hold a kernel in her lips and invite me to take it from her. I proceeded to place more kernels on her tits, and in her belly button, and finally in the folds of her pussy, and fish them all out with my tongue. Meanwhile, she'd wiped the butter from the bottom of the bowl and applied it to my dick, which responded with a final erection that was soon inside her. My orgasm was fluidless, almost like an electric shock. We drowsed off then, in each other's arms.

No doubt about it. I was deeply, seriously in love with this woman. And I even dared to think that she was in love with me, and that we'd build a relationship on this love that would last a lifetime. And I didn't even know her last name!

jehoram
jehoram
420 Followers