A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean33
Sean33
332 Followers

She watched intently as his stomach, his thighs, and her hand became covered with his hot cum. It must have really been building up all night as he was waiting she thought to herself, it's been a long time since he's cum like that. Her hand was totally covered with his warm love juice.

Michelle felt so good that she was able to bring such joy and pleasure to him, and so easily too.

She lovingly kissed his ear as she said, "Honey, I don't know if I've ever seen you cum like that."

He could only let out a long and satisfying moan.

They kissed and she thought to herself that she had never loved him more. She wondered if she had ever been able to give him so much excitement and pleasure.

She did know, that she herself had never felt so much pleasure giving it to him. It was like a new sense of power she had and she found herself wonderfully intrigued by it and looking forward to using it more.

She knew they had both now taken their lovemaking to a wonderful and exciting new level and she found herself now excited at the endless possibilities that lay ahead.

Sean33
Sean33
332 Followers
12