A Very Provocative Marriage Pt. 08

Story Info
Michelle shares her experience with Brandon.
5.5k words
4.37
35.6k
26

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/17/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sean33
Sean33
333 Followers

Michael came like never before and Michelle kept her promise to her loving husband and swallowed everything that he released into her wet and waiting mouth. She even kept his cock in her mouth savoring it with her warm tongue long after it's final spurt of his cum.

When it had finally become soft, Michelle let it unceremoniously slip form her warm mouth and then as she licked her lips she looked up lovingly at him and smiled. She decided to whisper, "Mmmm, that was so good honey."

Michael could no longer hardly stand and quickly climbed over Michelle and laid next to her as she kissed him deeply. She found herself deliberately making sure she used lots of her tongue with the kiss.

Michael was obviously spent and exhausted, as was Michelle, and as she pulled the covers up and over them she whispered, "Let's take a nap and later when we wake up I'll tell you everything, if you still want to know."

Michelle could see Michael was exhausted but she softly smiled and teasingly asked, "You do still want to know everything that happened,...don't you?"

Michael answered, "Oh yes, I have to know, but just tell me one thing first, and please be honest, was it good?"

Michelle smiled at her husbands carnal curiosity. It was an indication that he was fine with everything she had done and that it even turned him on. She brushed his hair back out of his eyes and looked into them and whispered, "Yes honey, it was really good, now get some sleep and we'll go over everything later, I promise, okay?

Michael's eyes were already half shut as he whispered back, "Okay."

Michelle turned to her right side and Michelle moved up behind her. They both cuddled and with his left hand cupping Michelle's ample left breast, and erotic images of Michelle and Brandon played in his mind, Michael drifted off to a much needed deep sleep.

Michelle, on the other hand, gazed open eyed at the blank wall next to their bed as the thoughts of everything that happened today played over in her mind. Then, unable to suppress the smile that came to her face, she finally also drifted off to a much needed sleep.

When they awoke it was late afternoon and they both felt wonderfully refreshed. Each of their thoughts immediately went to what happened between Michelle and Brandon. Michael found himself already semi hard as he realized today was the day he would learn about everything that his wife had done with Brandon, and more importantly, how she had enjoyed it emotionally.

They ate an early supper and while Michael would make references to what happened with Brandon throughout the day, Michelle took advantage of her ability to tease Michael and would tell him he would know everything later.

When early evening finally came they showered and prepared for what they both knew would be an emotional, but hopefully, very erotic evening. They talked about what Michelle should wear and decided on a pair of thigh high nylons, heels, a pair of white silk thongs, and her sheer light blue blouse with no bra.

She took her time getting ready but no where near as much time as she took getting ready for Brandon. Her mind wondered if this would be something she could tell Michael thinking this might excite him. She had begun to sense a submissive side of Michael emerging and she wanted to explore that further.

When she came out of the bathroom Michael had changed into a silky pair of blue shorts and an open silk white shirt. After all these years Michael's body still turned her on. She felt a lot less guilty knowing it was now her husband that was making her hot.

Once they got their drinks they sat down and with a small toast to each other Michael asked, "So, you met him in the hotel lobby bar?"

"Brandon? Yes, he was there and waiting when I arrived," she answered.

"How long did you stay there?"

"Only for a couple of drinks, then we went upstairs."

"Where you nervous? Excited?" Michael asked.

"Both actually, but mostly nervous." Michelle said. When we went up to the suite it was such a big beautiful room. He even had champagne chilled for us too."

"Really? Michael asked. That was nice of him, and did you have some right away?"

"Yes, and when he gave me my glass, that's when he kissed me." Michelle now whispered as she looked into Michael's eyes to see his reaction.

"A sexy kiss?" Michael inquired feeling a little silly asking such a question yet he really wanted to hear her response.

Michelle thought for a moment and then said, "Well, yes, I mean we both used our tongue so I guess it was sexy."

"You used your tongue too? So, were you more excited at this point?"

"Well, still a little nervous because I had to change yet. After a little while I mentioned to him that I had brought something to change into for him. He seemed to really like that too, especially when I told him that it was just for him."

"Oh my God babe, that must have excited him to hear you say that."

"I think it did, maybe he thought I would just bring something that I would normally wear for you. That wouldn't have been right, anyway, then I went in and changed. Honey I was so nervous when I was changing for him. Knowing he was waiting outside and would soon see me dressed so seductively."

"I understand, because that's you honey, but I assume he liked what he saw when you finally came out?"

Michelle now smiled as she remembered the exact moment in her mind and said, "Yes, as soon as I came out I could see right away that he liked everything. I let him look me over, I think I even turned around for him."

"You did?" Michael asked enthusiastically.

"Well yes, I guess he looked so happy and excited I wanted him to, well, you know, see everything."

"Yes, of course, that's so nice babe, I bet at this point you were getting more comfortable with everything, right?"

"Yes, I think so. He made some really nice compliments and that helped me relax and actually he had changed too, so that helped."

"Oh, he changed too? What was he wearing?" Michael asked.

"Well, he had these blue shorts that looked really nice and a powder blue shirt that was unbuttoned, that was all he had on. Oh, and he was really tan too."

"A good body?" Michael just had to ask.

Michelle blushed briefly and then answered, "Well, yes, he has a pretty nice body. I know because when we sat on the couch I remember I couldn't help looking at him."

"Of course you couldn't," Michael assured her. "Honey this must have been so damn exciting for you."

"Yes, I guess at that point it was. We kissed again and then he took my hand."

"He took it? What did he do? Tell me." Michael asked.

Michelle looked down briefly and then after a deep breath she admitted, "He put it on it."

Michael's eyes lit up and he asked, "On it? Honey, do you mean his cock?"

"Yes," Michelle whispered but she seemed a little uncomfortable to Michael. "Honey, I'm sorry, it's a little hard to really tell you all this."

Michael could see her apprehension in relating all this to her husband. He did the right thing and smiled softly at Michelle and tried to reassure her.

"Babe, please, I need you to tell me everything. Honestly, it's very exciting and arousing to me, but even more so, I want to know of your own excitement. I want to know exactly how you felt emotionally at each moment. I need to know the things that excited you and how different everything was with him, okay? Please?"

"Michelle smiled softly seeing his growing excitement and said, "Okay, well, then you probably want to know that when he put my hand on it, he was already pretty hard?"

"Yes, there, that's it, but I want you to go even more and tell me not only that it was pretty hard but truly how it felt, how it may have excited you having your hand right on it."

Michelle let out a deep breath and then said, "Okay, well eventually I couldn't help it and I did move my hand around to feel it, you know, the difference and everything, and he seemed to like that."

Michael smiled at Michelle's cute admission, "I'm sure he did, after all you were sitting close together and you were in that outfit with your hand feeling him. He must have been in heaven and really getting hot. Did you two talk at all while this was going on?"

Michelle looked upwards squinting her eyes as she thought back and then remembered something and said, "Oh yes, I remember that after I felt it, the size and everything, I told him he was big."

"That was good, he must have really liked you saying that. Did you keep your hand there, feeling it?"

"Well yes, I think he leaned his head back and moaned a little so I knew it was making him feel good. Then, he told me that I should take it out and look at it."

"Where you curious to see it at this point? To see what it actually looked like?"

Michelle whispered her answer without hesitation now, "Yes, I was."

"So, you then took it out?" Michael asked.

"Yes, it was easy to because it just had one small button and I think I just went ahead and unbuttoned that and then reached inside and took it out."

"And? Go ahead and tell me, was it nice? Michael smiled and asked.

Michelle smiled back and admitted, "Yes, it was nice. I remembered what you said about taking my time and examining it, and I guess I did."

Michelle could see how all this talk was exciting Michael and it made her feel good and even a little powerful that her talk alone could do that to him.

Michael leaned in a little closer to Michelle and after a brief kiss he asked, "Then, after you looked at it and felt it for awhile, be honest, did you start to want it? To have it in you?"

Michelle couldn't believe she was actually telling Michael all this but, then again it was so exciting to be able to.

"Yes, I think I did, especially once it got really hard and everything. It was so big and so different to feel and look at. Michael, are you sure you don't mind me telling you I wanted it?"

"No honey, I really want to hear you tell me, honest."

"Okay,if your really sure," she whispered but then remembered something she thought he might like. "Oh wait, I forgot to tell you, while I was feeling it, he was feeling my breasts. I forgot to mention I had reached up and lowered my top for him."

Michelle could see Michael's excitement really grow after she said that. This was so different and exciting, her words alone were turning her husband on and she liked the feeling of that.

"Wow, you mean you just took it down for him? Well then you must have been getting excited. So he was able to see them and,... feel them?" Michael asked.

Michelle watched Michael's eyes closely as she answered. "Uh-huh, yes, he was able to do both, ...and he did. He was able to see them and he was feeling them. I remember I had even moved closer to him on the couch so it would be easier for him." Michelle admitted.

Michael was almost paralyzed with excitement by now and Michelle could see that.

Michelle looked deep into Michael's eyes and whispered, "Honey, he said he really liked them, and his hands, they felt really good on me."

Michael came back to reality and said, "Oh honey, you must have been so turned on by now. You must have wanted him to take you to bed, and to fuck you. You did, didn't you?"

Michelle could see what this was doing to Michael. She looked down and could see his hardness. There was nothing that excited her more than to be able to excite him. Still, she purposely took a few moments to answer him and finally whispered back, "Yes, I wanted him to take me to bed. I wanted to do it with him Michael, yes."

"Then what happened," Michael whispered.

"Well, then he said he wanted me now, right then, and he took my hand and walked me over to the bed."

"You went with him?" Michael asked not really knowing why he did.

Michelle now knew that he just wanted to actually hear her say it. She looked at him deeply for a moment and then with a soft smile said, "Of course I went with him honey, of course I did, ...I wanted him."

"Yes, yes of course, ...and then what happened?" Michael said, now almost stuttering.

"Then, when we got by the bed he kissed me. Then he quickly turned me around and unclasped my bra and just threw it on the floor."

"Wow, yes, go on." Michael whispered.

"Then, he laid me on the bed and he took off my panties. Then he stood there and just looked down at me."

"Oh my God, so you were fully exposed to him now? He could finally see everything?"

"Uh-huh, yes, all I had on were my heels and nylons so now he could see my pussy and everything."

"Then, what did he do?" Michael asked.

Michelle looked upwards as she tried to remember what happened and then a smile came to her face as she remembered. "OK, I remember that as he looked down at me he said he liked the way I trimmed myself, and then, he lowered his own shorts and took them completely off."

"Oh, so then you were finally able to see all of him as well?"

"Yes, and I, ...I think I even stared." Michelle now found herself letting out a little sexy laugh as she related this to Michael.

Michael leaned closer and whispered, "Honey, it's ok, tell me...was it nice? Did you like what you saw?"

Michelle only blushed briefly now as she could see the effect this was having on Michael and she liked it. "Yes, it was very nice and I saw everything he had. I mean it was really very hard for me not to stare at it."

Michael smiled and warmly said, "Honey of course it was hard not to stare, you were curious and it's not like you've seen a lot of them. Can you describe it for me? Take your time, but also describe your own feelings at this point."

Michelle hesitated only briefly, "Yes, I think I can. Well, let's see, I do remember thinking to myself how different it was shaped and how big it was. I guess I thought that all men's cocks were pretty much the same, but there not Michael, not at all."

"No, their not all the same Michelle, many men can be very large." Michael explained.

"Really?" Michelle quickly asked with just a touch of too much enthusiasm.

"Oh yes, many, and obviously you found one that was!"

Then Michael continued wanting to make sure he understood what Michelle had been saying. "Honey, when you say his was different, or bigger, do you mean it was different and bigger then this one?"

Michael now had pulled his own cock out in the open and it was standing tall as he lightly fondled it.

Michelle looked down at it and watched as Michael felt his own cock, she could see he was so excited. He was actually making it easy for her to be totally honest and up front with him and she really wanted to be too.

She knew Michael wanted her to answer the question and she even felt that if she admitted to him the difference, he'd get even more excited.

With a little smile she leaned closer to Michael and whispered, "Well, yes, ...I guess I do mean exactly that. That it was different and bigger, ...then yours."

When Michael heard her admission he began stroking himself. Michelle could see the effect her answer had on him and she smiled, "Ohhh, that's it honey, go ahead and stroke yourself for me."

Then, watching Michael stroke his own cock she continued her story. "Michael, with him standing there with his shorts completely off I could also now see his, ...you know, his balls. My God they hung down so far and they were so large too."

"Wow, honey tell me, how did you feel right at that moment? Can you describe it for me?" Michael asked.

"Well, like I said, I know I stared at it probably longer than I should have. It was quite impressive and I do remember getting a tingling feeling, in anticipation." Michelle said.

"You were getting excited knowing it might soon be inside you?" Michael asked even though he knew the answer.

"Yes, honestly, I guess I was. At that point I really wanted it, you know, ...to be fucked by it."

"Of course you did, I've known you for a long time, have you ever had anyone's that was that impressive to you before? I mean even before we met?" Michael asked.

"Oh God no, never, not like his. Oh yes, and I do remember feeling that I wanted to be good for it, ...I mean for him. I wanted to really be good for him." Michelle whispered.

Michael actually loved her comment. Michelle always wanted to satisfy, but it might have been a matter of pride for Michael as well, after all, Brandon was going to experience his wife.

He even leaned to her and kissed her to show that he loved her comment. So? Then he did it? He fucked you?" Michael asked.

"Well no, not yet, he came up to the side of the bed and pointed it at me, and then he put it in my mouth and I sucked on it." Michelle answered.

Michael smiled warmly at Michelle and softly whispered, "Honey, say it, say what 'it' is. If your going to refer to his cock, just say it. It's a lot sexier to me when you say it, go ahead."

Michelle smiled and briefly looked down realizing she was still a little too conservative about all this. She looked back up at Michael and after a deep breath she now confidently said, "He came up the side of the bed and pointed his cock at me, then he put his cock in my mouth,...and I sucked his cock for him."

Then, she decided to go even further and added, "I sucked his hard cock, his big hard cock."

Michael smiled approvingly and said, "Damn, that's so much better babe."

Michelle smiled back and said, "Thanks." Then Michael asked, "Did you have to move over on the bed in order to do that?"

"Yes, when I saw him walk up to the head of the bed I guess I kind of instinctively moved over. I slid over with my pillow to the edge of the bed. Then I laid my head on the pillow and I must have opened my mouth for him."

Good, good, Michael whispered, "You knew what your lover wanted, ...you knew what he needed."

"Yes, I guess that's true, but I think you should know, that I also wanted to Michael."

"To suck on it? Thank you for telling me that. You probably also wanted to make sure it was at it's hardest?"

"Yes, I guess that was it too, like I said I really wanted to be good for him. Then she thought for a moment and remembered that they had decided it was so important to be honest with each other on all of this and then she whispered, "Michael, honestly, I think I wanted to feel it in my mouth too."

Michelle knew now Michael wanted to hear the most sordid details so to Michael's delight she added, "Oh, I also remember when he was in my mouth, I wanted to really be good for him so I let my nails drag across his balls a little too. I cupped them too and that's when I felt how heavy they were."

Michael, now stroking his very hard cock, actually moaned when he heard that. "My God Michelle, that must have drove him wild. Would you do that for me sometime?"

Here was that submissive side of Michael coming out again. Michelle wasn't sure why, but it excited her to experience it coming from Michael who was normally strong and dominant. Here he was literally asking his loving wife if she would do the same to him that she had done to another lover.

She knew that just saying yes to him wouldn't be that exciting so after a short hesitation she teasingly answered, "Well, yes, I guess 'maybe' I could do that to you too, ...sometime."

She was feeding Michael's new submissiveness and they both seemed to like it and get excited by it.

She knew Michael couldn't go much longer and just came out and said, "Then he licked me, my pussy, and then put his cock in me and we fucked."

When Michael heard that his eyes closed and he raised his head up. Michelle thought for sure that he was going to shoot his cum now, She even looked downward at his cock in order to watch it.

It didn't happen and she found herself actually glad when he didn't. There was more to tell and she was now finding his reaction to all this so exciting to her. Michelle enjoyed watching Michael's excitement growing so much. Wanting to pro long all of this she even took her tiny hand and reached down and removed Michael's own hand from his cock and placed it on his thigh.

Sean33
Sean33
333 Followers
12