A Very Public Display

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can feel my arousal pulsing between my legs. I stare boldly back at him. My eyes meeting his. My look saying the same thing - I want your cock. I want you to fuck me. To fold me double and pound me. I want your fingers in my cunt. Your tongue in my arse. Your cum running down my chin.

Any minute now I'm going to lose it. I almost cry out at the build up of pressure. Only Adam seems to understand my predicament. To read my expression. I am caught hovering on the edge as he backs the power off, part relief part frustration, as I realise how close I was to orgasming in front of a room full of people.

James is looking at me strangely now. Knowing something is up but not what. Sophie, thank god, is oblivious. He looks at me again, then across at Adam who grins back at him.

Don't talk. Please. Don't tell him. I know that I am beginning to blush.

Just piss off. Make some excuse. Have some pressing appointment you have to attend. Go home and fuck little miss perfect. Anything but please, please don't talk to my boyfriend!

I want to come so badly that it's all I can do not to just finish myself off here and now. But not in front of James and his too pretty girlfriend. I look pleadingly back to my boyfriend.

I know Adams expression. It is that look he gets right before he does something filthy to me. All intense and focused. I feel my stomach sink. I know what's coming even before he does it. I want to move. Want to stop him but he's too far away.

His hand comes out of his jacket almost in slow motion. Inside it is the remote control. The object of my torment. Of course he couldn't just be satisfied with getting me off in public. Of course he would have to push me further.

He places the remote down on the table in front of him. Knowing someone may notice it. May even pick it up. Play with it. May even recognise it or figure out what it is. Who the other half is attached to. I'm almost surprised he doesn't just put in on the bar and let all and sundry take turns getting me off.

Of course I turn myself on even more thinking about just that. A whole bar full of men watching me as I come, fully clothed. Writhing around and moaning like a slut beneath their gaze.

It gets worse. Adam excuses himself to go to the bathroom and James slides across into his seat. Sophie is talking to some girl she knows on the other side of the table. I see in freeze frame the moment his gaze drops to the remote control on the table. The moment his hand reaches forward and picks it up. The brief look of confusion in his eyes.

Then he presses a button, the power goes up and I moan. I actually moan. A proper sex noise. Thank god the pub is busy and no one other than James seems to notice.

He looks at me in shock, then at the remote in his hand. Realisation slowly dawning. His smirk becomes a fully fledged leer. He looks across for any sign of Adam and then nudges the power again.

"Don't..." I go to say, raising a hand to take back the control but he moves easily away, turning it all the way up to maximum.

He has none of Adams finesse. None of his control. Adam would have kept me on edge all evening. Teased me until I was begging him for release. Not so James.

I feel the tension inside of me beginning to spiral rapidly up. Not to be denied. A kind of hot, swelling pressure that only gets stronger and more intense. Building towards a climax. My skin feels warm and I can feel my toes beginning to curl. Oh god, it's too much. I can't take it. Too intense.

I realise in that moment that I don't want James. That there will be no repeat of today. That he would be the same in bed. Good. Brash. Confident. But not Adam.

Then I start to come. Ridiculously hard. A massive, massive, stomach clenching orgasm. Wave after wave of heat. Hands gripping the table. Legs quivering. My whole body shuddering uncontrollably.

It completely overwhelms me. It's partly the sensation but more the fact that it is happening to me in public. The knowledge that anyone could glance over and see me coming my brains out. I have to fight with every part of my being not to just throw my head back and moan my way through it.

All I want to do is to arch my back up and scream out loud as every muscle in my body seems to cramp up at once. It's so powerful that I can hardly even draw breath.

By the time Adam returns my eyes are shut. Knuckles white where I am gripping the table so hard. Trembling legs braced tight against the floor. Thankfully he realises what is happening. Picks up the remote from the table where James has placed it and turns off the power. Thank god. Relief. Oh thank god.

"Are you OK?" Sophie is saying, finally realising something is amiss. Her expression concerned as James smirks, wide eyed, behind her.

"I'm fine," I gasp, my voice shaky. "Just need to get some air."

"Come on, lets get you out of here" Adam says, helping me to my feet, already leading me from the bar on shaky legs.

The last thing I hear is Sophie saying "I hope she's alright?"

~

It takes a long time for me to get my breath back. When finally I do, I open my mouth to speak but Adam gets there before me.

"Where?" he says his hand still clamped around my upper arm. Dragging me along as though I were a disobedient child.

"Mine," I gasp, "closer."

We don't talk at all in the cab. Yet his eyes burn into me the whole way back.

As soon as it stops I am out, bolting for the communal entrance and up the stairs. As fast as I can in my high heels. Knowing he will be following.

I get as far as my own front door before Adam catches me. I'm still trying to get my keys out of my bag when he presses his body into my back. I moan out loud as he licks my ear, his cock grinding against my bottom as I arch and squirm against him.

He undoes my bra. Unceremoniously yanking it up with my top. Then my breasts are in his hands and I moan again as starts pulling roughly on my already rock hard nipples.

I manage to get my keys out of my bag at the same time that he starts unbuttoning my jeans. His body moves briefly away from mine and I gasp as he yanks them down to my ankles along with my underwear.

I redouble my efforts to fumble the key into the lock. Suddenly aware that if I don't hurry he might fuck me right here in the hallway. Pressed up against my own front door where anyone could see.

I almost sob in relief as finally, I get the key in and the door swings open. I stumble through it. My jeans still caught around my ankles where my heels are still on.

I only make it as far as the kitchen before he is on me. Without warning he tackles me roughly to the floor. I yelp at the impact.

I can hear him behind me, frantically tearing his own clothes off and I go to get up on all fours but his hand closes around the back of my neck, pushes my face down.

"No, like this," he says, pinning me to the floor.

I want him to be rough. To hurt me a little. I arch my back up the way I know he likes. My bottom raised, all my weight on my knees and chest.

I want to spread my legs but they are still caught tight together by my jeans. He moves forward, aligning himself with my dripping cunt and then, with one smooth thrust, he is inside me. Fucking me hard on the kitchen floor. My bare breasts pressed against the cool tiles.

I moan as he does it. My stomach muscles tightening, my pussy clamping around him. Breath hissing out in time with his thrusts.

"Oh god I'm going to come!'" I say aloud and before I have a chance to even think my orgasm is upon me, rolling through me like a wave. My body jerks about wildly beneath him as he continues to thrust. Over and over and over and over until finally it is just too much. Too intense.

"Oh my god stop! Stop!' I plead, pushing at him with one hand.

He slides out as I slump down onto the floor on my front, calmer now but my breathing still heavy. I can feel him still behind me. One hand on the curve of my arched back. He runs his wet cock all over my dripping pussy and up over my arsehole, wetting it with my juices.

It feels delicious and if he wants me there I know I will let him. Instead he moves away. Works my jeans and heels off, finally freeing my legs. When I roll over onto my back I realise that he still hasn't come yet. That his cock is still rock hard.

Smiling to myself I struggle up to my knees, push him back and straddle him. My turn to take the initiative. He slides in effortlessly. Lets me take control for a while before he begins to match my thrusts with his own. It feels amazing and I want to savour the sensation.

I get to my feet, one hand on his chest, the other on one of the kitchen units, steadying myself as I sit back down and ride him.

I keep sliding his full length in and out. Occasionally stopping to tease just the tip. Letting him enter me one centimetre at a time before sitting down hard. I move my knees forward and angle my hips a little. Greedy. Wanting even more of him.

Pretty soon I find the perfect place. The perfect position and I can feel something building inside me. Intense. Both familiar and unfamiliar. I grind harder on to him, closer and closer as I gasp and moan.

I can feel my legs shaking with the effort. Can feel myself losing rhythm slightly. A small change of angle that makes his cock touch some spot inside me. Then again. Then again. Then again. Then ohhhhhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhh.

I open my eyes in shock as I feel the fluid gush out of me and down over his balls and cock.

"Oh, Fuck. You dirty bitch!" he gasps, the filthiest look on his face. Obviously every bit as surprised as me. Before I have time to even collect my thoughts he rolls me over and slams back into me.

I moan at the feeling that is building again already. My abdomen feels taught and I realise it's about to happen for a second time. His thrusts get harder, less controlled and I know he is nearly there too.

Whatever he is doing is so perfect that I can't focus on anything apart from my own panting and yelping. I can't even comprehend what is happening, my mind all over the place. My stomach muscles ache as I go over the edge and it happens again and again gushing from my body even as he spasms and begins to come inside me.

~

Afterwards I slowly come back down to earth. I can feel his cock softening inside me and as I begin to slip toward a contented doze beneath him, I find I myself thinking the strangest thought - how nice it would be, just once, to actually make it to bed.

Oh well. There is always tomorrow I suppose.