A Very Sexy College Reunion

Story Info
Old flames reunite and the sparks fly.
1.5k words
3.59
11.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They parked on the bluff overlooking the ocean. Far down below, the tides came in, smashing against the rocks. The crisp salty air wafted through the car windows. Crickets chirp. An owl hoot off in the distance. Pale moonlight turned everything a silvery sheen.

OWOOOO! They both started, wide eyed at the sudden howling. Looking at each other, they laughed.

"So what've you been up to Em?"

"R and D for a BioGenetics Firm. And you?"

"Coding Algorhythms for a hedge fund."

"You were always the great keyboad warrior in college."

"Not just great, the greatest!"

"Still modest as ever I see."

"And you were the coolest bookworm closing the lab every night."

"You remembered?"

"I never forget a pretty face, especially if it houses a beautiful brain."

"You've changed."

"And you haven't, just got finer with age, like the sweetest of grapes stomped on by French feet." He reached up, fingers softly grazing her cheek.

She smiled, her cheek tingling."You're something else Nick."

"And you're still lovely as ever."

"It's nice of you to say so."

"I'll do much more than saying so." He stared at her, his eyes suddenly intense.

She stared back, her heart giving a sudden lurch."I-"

He kissed her.

On contact, SHE EXPLODED, gnawing and clawing at him, the touch of his lips like tinder to the blaze, letting loose a tidal wave of pent up emotions long held dormant within that tight, toned body of hers. Her lips mashed his, the tongue violently thrusting into his mouth, a furious fleshy invader stabbing into his mouth again and again.

He gasped, the heat of her tongue like molten lava against his lips. Their tongues slashed together, the fleshy tips thrusting and parrying; a soft wet duel of the flesh.

All the while, her hands ripped at his hair, raking over his body, roughly tearing at his zipper down below.

Fingers fumbling, his hand found the release and the car seat lurched backwards, Emily thrashing on top of him like some wild beast on the kill. He burst free, jerking as her hand wrapped around the swollen shaft. Distantly, through the roaring in his ears, he heard a button pop, the sound of silk rasping against flesh.

Emily swiveled her hips, one hand tearing at the waistband of her pants then ripping at her panties, the silk bunching around her knees.

Grabbing the bulging red tip, she guided him in.

"AHHH!" They both howled together as she savagely thrust downward, impaling herself on him.

He groaned; pleasure overwhelming, pain not far behind—GOD! She was soo tight, wrapped around his center, squeezing and clenching like a hot fleshy burning vice.

For a moment she sat still on top of him, her so tight, him so swollen, that he couldn't get all the way in. Spreading her knees wider, she leaned forward, weight pressing down on him as he slid in just a little bit further.

He grunted, the pressure pressing down on him near unbearable. Christ, he could feel it bending! Hands on her hips, thumbs gripping her pelvis, he pushed her up while tilting his hips back against the seat. Then with a violent surge, he thrust upward while pulling her hips down at the same time with both hands.

She shrieked, biting down hard on his lip and drawing blood, as he buried himself in her up to the hilt.

Slowly at first, she rode him, pulling all the way up to the tip then pushing herself down to the hilt again. Up... down... up... down... long languid quivering strokes... in and out, the wet silky soft velvet inner core of her sheathing him, squeezing him, burning him... then releasing.

Then suddenly, faster and faster, the strokes shorter, up, down, up, down, up down up down... thump, thump, thumpthumpthumpthumpthump; the wet smacking sounds of their flesh loud in the small confines of the car.

She rode him like a demon, her pelvis hammering against his over and over, tongue savagely plunging into his mouth above while continuing to plunge harder and harder onto his shaft down below. It was like she wanted to drive him right through the seat of the car.

Her backside shuddered, the firm tanned globes quivering, tiny ripples of flesh shimmering back and forth as she bucked up and down on top of him. Rivulets of silvery sweat beaded the skin, trailing the quivering round globes down... down... into the soft puckering fleshy crevice. Ahhh God! She felt full, filled up to the brim, stretched absolutely tight with the heat of him hammering away inside.

A sudden long drawn out keening animal wail torn from his throat, her throat? Both together, burning, scorching, rising, thump-thump-thump-thump-thump, flesh sweaty sticky smacking scraping sliding against the leather seat.

Hotter, hotter, harder, harder, tighter, tighter-CLENCH! TOO TIGHT! TOO HOT! "HUUUHHHHHH!"

She collapsed on top of him, sweaty silk strands of hair brushing his face, fluttering at his eyes, making him blink. "Oohh-huh-huh-huh," she panted, eventually fading into soft whimpers then long silky drawn out sighs.

Their bodies stuck together; muscles, bones, skin, sinew collapsing as one, melding their flesh into one ooey gooey mushy soft jumbled jellyfish mass.

Time passed, seconds ticked away, heartbeats eventually slowed, breathing eventually stabilized.

Emily looked at him, smiling wanly. Lifting her pelvis, she released him with a WET SQUISHY PLOP.

Blinking open his eyes, Nick reached up and cradled her face. His lips sought hers, gently nibbling, a soft feathery kiss making her sigh. "Stand up for a minute."

She did, her butt cheeks rasping against the roof of the car as she crouched over him.

He leaned forward, teeth gripping the silk of her panties, hand holding the waistband and with a quick wrench, tore the panties, using them to wipe the wetness from between her thighs.

She squirmed, feeling his silk covered fingers wipe away the stickyness.

"Christ, what a mess," he said, wiping at his crotch with the panties. He zipped up, tossing her panties on the floor.

Pulling up her pants, she turned and contentedly nestled into his lap.

The sweet sticky scent of their sex hung heavily in the air, pungent and raw in the confined space of the car.

"Need some air," he sniffed, lowering the window all the way. Leaning back, he wrapped his arms around, fingers clutched together over the front of her shirt. He still felt sore, her wild non-stop bucking and thrashing, pelvis riding his to kingdom come, leaving him slightly bruised and tender.

"Jesus Em, what were you trying to do, break me?"

"Sorry," she grinned, "it's been a while."

"Awhile? More like twenty years in lockup and you just made parole."

"Hmm," she purred, turning sideways to bury her face in his neck.

"Whewww... that's was certainly worth the wait... let's meet again in another five years."

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"I can't see you anymore."

"Talk about one night stand." He looked at his watch."That must've been like what... ten minutes? Shortest relationship I ever had. What about you?"

"I'm engaged."

"Oh? Who's the lottery winner?"

"Brock Tilman."

"That douche bag??"

"What're you talking about?"

"Come on Em, he needed tutors just to pass remedial English; that is when he actually showed up for class."

"Well he was busy with football."

"Yeah, chasing the pigskin is real hard on the synapses."

"He runs Tilman Industries now."

"My ass he does! He shows up to collect his daddy's paycheck.His father runs the company."

"How would you know?"

"A person who didn't even pass remedial English can't run a parking booth, let alone a multinational corporation."

"What's this hangup with remedial English?"

"I was one of his tutors Em."

"Really?"

"Yes, really. It was real fun watching him graduate despite failing every course because daddy donated 20 million for a new stadium at the college."

"Well he's changed, he goes to work every day now."

"He does huh? Does he talk to you about work?"

"Well... uh..."

"Like ever, even just to tell you what he actually does?"

"He's Vice President in charge of Organizational Integration Management."

"Ha ha! And military intelligence isn't really an oxymoron.Organizational Integration Management? Surely you've been in corporate long enough to know non essential tax write off gobbledygook when you hear it?"

"Well he wears a suit, carries a briefcase, has an appointment calendar..."

"I dare you to open that briefcase, see what you find inside, not a bologna sandwich I'll bet.Anyway, if he doesn't talk about work, what do you guys talk about?"

"Uh... stuff..."

"Football huh?"

"Well... he almost made pro you know."

"Kinda like being almost pregnant..."

"What's your problem anyway? You're just jealous!"

"Look, I get the attraction, square jawed, big shoulders, even bigger wallet. But Em, you're a smart cookie and twice as sweet, you're gonna go stir crazy listening to rehashed tales of the glory days when he almost made pro and bedded half the sorority-OWW!"

She punched his shoulder, hard.

"Alright! He didn't bed half the sorority, or so he says.Can you really see yourself pretending to be fascinated by football for the remainder of your marriage? For God's sake Em! You're a PhD! A bio-geneticist!You don't belong together; it doesn't have to be me, but it shouldn't be him."