A Very Sexy Man at Work and Me Ch. 01

Story Info
You pick up where you left off.
820 words
2
12.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way to a restaurant, we find a quiet spot to stop. Moving to the back of the car we pick up where we left off on Fri night ...... lustful, no bars kissing... You pull my hair harder than before though, knowing I really like that (although I think I'd prefer it to be going on when you're fucking me from behind!)... you nuzzle my neck (leaving no mark!), you tell me what you'd do to me if no circumstances were holding you back.

You pull my head back, and whilst kissing my mouth, you grip my throat and put pressure on it, releasing as you change your kisses to a more gentle, passionate kiss, and then back to forceful probing kissing and pressure around my neck ...

Then its my turn to become more in control. I push back, hoping you don't put up too much of a fight. Straddling your lap, I take your face in my hands and gently stroke your lips, your cheeks, run my fingers thru' your hair, tugging ever so gently as I gently butterfly touch your mouth, biting every now and then, moving down around your neck, your ears... Then I allow you to take back control but I remain on your lap, maybe risking a subtle grind if you allow me... You tell me what you'd like me to do to you right there and then ...

Before things get too heated, we stop and try to get ourselves back into a state where we can go get dinner.

Over dinner we flirt outrageously, maybe risk even a little playful 'touching' under the table but we refrain from anything that would constitute misbehaving. Well, almost.

After dinner we head back out to the car. Before you can get your door open, I've walked behind you and slowing start kissing the back of your neck, putting my arms around you from behind, lacing my hands across your stomach and pulling you against me. We slowly turn to face each other and I back you up against the car, pushing my entire body against yours, putting my leg between your legs and slowly put pressure against you as you grind ever so lightly against my thigh.

You put your hands on my hips and slowly start to rock and sway against me, but we almost stop kissing, our lips barely touch, the tips of our tongues barely touch, we just look directly into each others eyes and it's a case of we move away now, or we get ourselves very worked up.

We climb into the car and take a few deep breaths......

Back at the hotel, we know full well we're not just going to go to our separate rooms, and we head back to mine. Rather than the 'movie type' stumble thru' the door ripping each others clothes off we're quite well behaved. Having ordered a bottle of wine to be delivered to the room, I start to get my massage oil warmed through and to avoid you missing out on your massage entirely, we keep our distance. The wine is delivered and I pour two glasses.

You get yourself comfy on the bed, half under the covers to keep yourself warm and as with any good massage client, still wearing your underwear!

Normally I massage standing up, not touching my client with anything but my hands, but for this I have to kneel beside you on the bed, and sometimes it will be more comfy to straddle you, but I never put my full weight on you.

You are lying on your front, and I slowly begin to introduce the now warm oil to your skin, almost without touch. I slowly begin the process of warming your skin, allowing it to become used to my touch from the base of your spine to your neck and every millimetre of skin in between, slowly brushing, stroking and teasing. Your breathing becomes deeper, and you make involuntary moans as your back tingles at my touch.

The massage becomes more intense, my hands and fingers dance over your back, shoulders, neck, arms, and briefly brush down towards your very cute backside. I really want to lean over and kiss your neck and back... I begin to work on your legs, from the ankles to behind the knee, slowly stroking as this isn't a massage to relieve muscle aches and pains, this is purely to make you feel incredibly horny ...... I brush up between your thighs, across the back of your legs and down again ... and up again, and down again......

As the oil on your back begins to dry, I can't help but kiss your back, running my tongue up and down your spine, across the bottom of your back, nibbling, kissing, biting very gently...... But I won't let you turn over as that would be very bad........ wouldn't it?