A Very Sexy Mistake

Story Info
A young woman thinks she's meeting a couple offline.
1.3k words
3.8
12.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My name is Lindsay, I'm in my early 30's with a very sexy curvy figure. I want to try an abduction and forced role play with you and your wife. The ad you posted sounds perfect and you're local, but not local enough that we may know each other. When can we meet to discuss specifics?" That's the reply to the ad I posted looking for some kinky fun that was slightly out of my comfort zone. I only say slightly because except for some fun with my best friend years ago, I'm not very experienced with women. All that other stuff is usual fun and games. I receive a reply several hours later.

"Hello Lindsay, I think you will be perfect for us as well. There's a park in your town called Memorial Park. Let's meet at the bench in front of the gazebo 8pm tonight. We'll discuss everything then and schedule your abduction if you're interested.

~Master R and Mistress A"

My mind was going a million miles a minute after reading the reply. I reread it several more times after just to make sure. I don't know why I was getting so excited, the truth was that this guy was probably all talk and the usual type of time waster who would cancel last minute or not even show up at all. Still just in case he was real I spent a huge amount of time getting ready, showering, shaving, doing my hair and makeup and picking out the perfect outfit to hopefully get abducted in. It was a lovely spring night with perfect New England weather so I decided to walk to the park. I was less than a block away when a vehicle approached me and slowed down. I saw that it was a beat up cargo van with some contractors name on the side. The van slowed down and stopped next to me. The driver rolled down the window and asked if I could tell him how to get to a street a few blocks away. He smiled at me and I saw how handsome he was. He looked to be in his 40's with brown hair and a gorgeous smile. I started to tell him the directions when suddenly everything went black.

I woke up totally naked and unable to move. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel the wonderful pleasure of someone eating me out. I tried to call out but noticed that there was a ball gag in my mouth. I heard footsteps and someone enter the room.

"Hello darling, I see you met our new friend and have already started."

The blindfold was removed and it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust to the light. I also had a pounding headache probably from whatever was used to knock me out. I saw that the handsome man in the van was there completely naked. Wow he had an amazing body and a huge cock too. I suddenly got very excited inside as my fantasy was about to come true. The person who I now saw was a woman went back to licking my pussy. She was pretty hot too and completely naked as well with a petite frame, long blonde hair and pierced nipples. The man walked over to me and removed the ball gag from my mouth.

"What's your name darlin'?"

"Lindsay." I answered a bit confused.

"Hello Lindsay, my name is Rod and this is Amy. You'd best behave and this will go a lot smoother for you."

"Yes Sir." I answered.

"Good girl." He said as he reached over and roughly pinched and twisted a nipple."

"MMMMMMMMM." I moaned as I slipped into subspace. Rod grabbed the other one and gave it the same treatment. When I reacted the same way he leaned in and slapped my face really hard leaving a red hand print on my cheek. Then he climbed onto the bed and straddled my chest, his magnificent cock barely inches from my lips.

"I think you know what to do whore, but if I feel any teeth, you will regret it."

"Yes S..." The words didn't finish coming out before he shoved that monster into my mouth and down my throat. He held the back of my head to his crotch and forced me to take it all. I was unable to breathe and saw darkness appearing as I was about to pass out. He pulled out, gave me a second to catch a breath and plunged it back in. This time he started fucking my face, relishing in the gagging and gasping noises that I was making while drool ran down my chin. After a few minutes of this and several intense orgasms courtesy of Amy, he pulled out of my mouth again.

"I'm going to fuck her now. I think you should enjoy your self Am."

Rod positioned his cock at the entrance to my sopping wet pussy and plunged in roughly stretching my sides and bottoming out with his huge member. Amy climbed on and sat on my face and started grinding her pussy into me. When I didn't start licking her immediately I felt her manicured nail digging into the side of my nipple. I devoured her vagina licking every inch and snaking my tongue deep into her wet folds. Rod was fucking me really hard and fast at this point and it was beginning to hurt. Amy stayed on top and I continued to lick her. Suddenly she raised herself a few inches from my face and let loose a stream of piss onto my face.

"Enjoy that slut." She said as she dismounted and walked away. Rod pulled out and started fucking my face again, saying he was close to cumming. He shot a huge load that he demanded I swallow. I did my best and swallowed all of his love juice. Then he had me clean off his cock, but he was gentler towards me this time.

"You seemed to like how we treated you whore."

"Yes Sir I did."

'That's not the normal reaction we get. It almost takes the fun out of it for us."

I was confused by his comment, but still in subspace and tuned out. I didn't notice Rod uncuffing me and leading me off the bed to the floor. He turned around and had me lick his ass. When he tired of this, he turned around and ordered me to open my mouth. I did and he pissed into it. When I hesitated before swallowing, he grabbed a nipple and twisted it even harder than before.

"Owwwwww I cried out."

He covered my face with more piss and started to slap my breasts very hard. Then he attached a metal collar around my neck and secured it with a padlock. He added a length of heavy chain to the collar and led me to a closet in the bedroom. There were 2 dog bowls on the floor, one with food the other with water. There was also an bucket. I was pushed inside and he attached the chain to a hook on the ceiling that I couldn't reach. The door slammed shut and I heard it lock. I didn't freak out at first simply thinking that these two were very elaborate roleplayers. However all of that changed when the abuse continued and got more severe. There were other people involved usually. Other Dominants, other submissives, rough sex parties where I was the center of attention and I needed several days afterward to recover. I was chained up outside one night and Rod posted an ad online for guys to come over and do whatever they wanted to me. I never went back to my old life again. Rod and Amy grew tired of me a few months later and sold me to a pimp and you can imagine what happened next, it wasn't pretty.

"Hey Alexis."

"Yeah babe."

"I'm cleaning out the email inbox, remember that girl Lindsay who we were supposed to meet, but never showed up?"

"Yeah she seemed like she would have been fun to play with."

"Oh well...delete, delete, delete. So many fucking time wasters."

"I know Ryan...I know."