A Very Sexy Night In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was incredible," said Jack as he affectionately cuddled up to his girlfriend on the sofa.

"I know," replied Lauren. "Make sure you thank Anna for helping clean me up."

"It's no problem," smiled Anna as she leaned across and gave Jack a quick kiss on the lips, after which Jack was sure he could taste the remnants of his own cum on his lips.

The three of them huddled together on the sofa for a few minutes and watched the rest of the group as Flo continued to be D-P'd. Kirsty had finished relieving herself and was now knelt behind Steve agressivley licking his asshole as he continued to move his shaft in and out of Flo's ass.

"I never realised how kinky Kirsty was," Anna said in amazement. "I swear she's been at the centre of everything all night."

"Perhaps we should go upstairs," suggested Lauren looking at the other two. "Just the three of us and continue our own party up there."

"Sounds like a plan to me," agreed Jack.

"Besides," added Anna, "You've still got to make me and Lauren cum, there's no way we're going to sleep until we've done that."

With that the three of them rose to go upstairs and continue their evening of hot sex long into the night.

"See ya in the morning sex slave!" Kirsty said to Jack with a devilish grin on her face, momentarily taking her tongue out of Steve's ass.

Jack awoke dazed late the next morning with Lauren and Anna lying either side of him in bed. The three of them had continued fucking hard into the early hours and now Jack was feeling completely spent. He couldn't believe how hot last night had become so decided to wonder downstairs just to make sure it wasn't some incredible dream. Once down in the living room, it was quickly confirmed to him that it wasn't. Mark, Steve and Flo were all there, sprawled across the sofa and still completely naked. Flo's face was noticeable covered in what appeared to be a huge load of dried cum. However one person was rather conspicuous in her absence.

However as Jack wondered into the kitchen he soon found Kirsty. She was sitting at the kitchen table fully clothed re-applying her makeup and appeared to be preparing to make a move.

"Don't worry I haven't forgotten about your little forfeit," she said grinning at Jack. "I'll be in touch soon and we can have some more fun!" She finished by giving Jack's package a quick squeeze before heading out the front door, leaving Jack wondering what she had in store for him.