A Very Shameful Punishment

Story Info
She has a humiliating ordeal imposed by women.
1.9k words
3.88
271.8k
51

Part 1 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eleanor began to realize that she was in a very dangerous situation when she appeared at the District Court for Women for the first time since the new order had taken control. Women now were totally in charge and the most serious problems seemed to be relations with other women.

Eleanor had been summoned to the court after she had been discovered by an attractive woman named Gail, also in her late 30s, having it off with Gail’s rather immature husband. Gail had pressed charges and now Eleanor was understanding that the panel of three women who were judging her were not the kind of people she would have wanted.

There were three of them and they all looked to be just a shade over 30 themselves. They did not wear robes and the court was set somewhat informally in what seemed to be a fairly luxurious room. They did each sit at one end in three tall chairs and they dressed in what seemed to be the new judicial uniform of white blouse, grey flannel skirt, sheer hose, smart burgundy pumps, and an optional string of pearls. Mostly what Eleanor noticed was the lack of any sign of a smile or anything to relieve the tension she was feeling.

The one in the middle called the court to order and said her name was Dianne, and that the other judges were Lesley and Margaret. Gail was asked to state her case and she rose to address the three smartly-attired women. Dianne told her she could remain seated, that the new order had dispensed with some of that needless showiness that the men had put into courts in the previous time.

Gail was very emotional in her telling the women judges how she felt as she came into her house, heard some thrashing from the bedroom, and then what she saw going on there. She barely avoided losing her composure entirely and Eleanor even started to feel sorry she had been so unthoughtful of another woman. She also was starting to think that these three women would not be very happy with whatever she had to say.

When it was her turn, she calmly told them that she had surrendered to a strong impulse, that she had not had sex in a very long time, and that Gail’s husband had invited her home and had not bothered to discuss his marital status.

“You did see the picture of them in the living room, did you not?” Lesley snapped at her.

“Yes…ma’am, I suppose I did, but it just didn’t register,” Eleanor said, in what sounded like a whine and which she knew was getting her no points with these three severe-looking ladies.

Eleanor told them finally that she realized she had behaved badly but she hoped she would learn from what she had done and would never ever treat another woman so injuriously.

The panel said nothing but announced that they would now retire to consider their judgment.

When the three of them emerged from the next room about fifteen minutes later, Eleanor was now feeling very very frightened. She had heard that the new women’s courts, where everyone was female, could be very strict in imposing very major punishments on women who violated the code of sisterhood.

She noticed that two other younger women now stood at the side of the three judges. One was the clerk, who had her computer set up to record the decision and the other was a larger woman who seemed to be the correctional officer. Eleanor was almost about to get sick to her stomach and was totally afraid that she would lose control of her bladder before they could announce the decision.

“The complainant has asked the court to take strong action to discourage this kind of anti-feminine behavior,” Dianne began, in a stern tone. “All three members of the court are in agreement. The defendant will rise and stand before us.”

Eleanor found that the correctional officer was now standing next to her, seemingly in case she tried to flee and her fear grew proportionately. She stood and moved in front of the three judges.

“Defendant has behaved inexcusably,” Dianne went on. “The court has determined that the punishment should be related to the offense. Defendant is hereby sentenced to be infibulated and to remain so for one year. “ She turned to the correctional officer, “Please take the defendant into custody so the infibulation may be effected now.”

Eleanor wasn’t entirely sure what was happening. She vaguely had heard mention of this as a punishment but now it began to dawn on her what would be done. Dianne decided to state this on the record.

“The complainant has requested that this be a possible punishment and we have agreed on it,” she stated calmly and coldly. “Infibulation means that the defendant will have her vulval lips closed so that she may not engage in intercourse for the time of the sentence.”

“This penalty is not the cruel one imposed without pity on so many women in the male-dominated past in less civilized places. Instead, the defendant will have her labia pierced and several small rings will be inserted to effectively close her vulva and vagina so that intercourse will be impossible. A\small opening will be left for urination and menstrual periods, but it will not be possible for the defendant to use tampons during menstruation as the opening will be too small.”

The correctional officer, whose name Eleanor soon learned was Annette, escorted Eleanor out of the room. Eleanor swore to herself that she saw Gail smile at the three judges and that they returned her thanks with acknowledging nods.

“The horrid bitches,” Eleanor thought, as she began to appreciate that she was now to be subjected to a humiliating and wretchedly embarrassing punishment. Because she had had sex with Gail’s husband, her cunt was going to be…closed up for a year. It was an awful shameful thing for her to think about as Annette ushered her into what looked to be a rather sanitized room next door with a table that looked to be set up for a gynecological examination.

“Please take off everything below your waist,” Annette ordered her in a kindly but strict tone of voice. “The surgeon will be here quite soon and you must be in the stirrups when she arrives.”

“You will be given a local anesthetic,” Annette added. “Hand me your skirt and your panties, please.”

Eleanor reached down to unzip her smart leather skirt and then she cried as she pulled down her pink hicut panties. She handed them to the correctional officer who placed them on the chair next to the examination table.

Annette told her to sit on the table and put her feet in the stirrups. When she did, the red-haired correctional officer attached velvet leg cuffs and also restrained Eleanor’s hands with soft but very effective cuffs. The correctional officer then told Eleanor what would happen. “I will have to shave you down there,” she said, pointing to the neatly trimmed dark pubic hair now prominently displayed on Eleanor’s mons. “Then I will administer the anesthetic in that place.”

Annette took some shaving cream and a small razor and applied the cream to Eleanor’s pubis. With a few crisp strokes, she removed all of the pubic hair and Eleanor looked down at her now bald genitals. “It won’t hurt once the anesthetic takes effect,” Annette told her, trying to be helpful. “You will feel funny for a while because of the rings down there but soon the women who have this done even get used to peeing out through the little hole.”

Eleanor began thinking about what would life be like when she would be physically unable to have intercourse. She had not had sex very often and she supposed she was paying quite dearly for that round she had had with Gail’s husband. This was truly unbelieveable and yet it was happening. Those three cold bitches were having her cunt lips closed up. It was impossible for her to accept this calmly.

She started moaning and crying as Annette tried to calm her by patting her now sweaty brow. “You’ll get used to it, dear. I suppose you’re like most of the women now, you’ve been used to tampons but you’ll have to settle for the pads because there will be no way you can get a tampon in there once you’re closed up.”

Eleanor began crying again as she listened to this. “Take my advice, sweetie, and just grin and bear it,” Annette said, “and use maxipads for your first period because you will be surprised at how messy it gets when it flows out of your little opening now.”

The surgeon arrived and introduced herself to Annette first as Capt. Grace and then to Eleanor. “I’m sorry this has to happen to you but I’ll try to make it as easy as we can,” Capt . Grace told her. “Afterward I will have Annette go with you so she can help you urinate for the first time with the little hole. When is your menstrual period due?”

Eleanor was still sniffling and she told Capt. Grace it wasn’t likely for another two weeks. “Take my advice, dear, and start wearing a panty liner two days before you expect it. You will find that the flow can get quite strong coming out of the small opening you will have down there.”

She calmly applied a small needle which was the anesthetic to Eleanor’s bald pubic mound. It hurt for an instant and then feeling was lost. Eleanor did not watch the procedure—it was too horrible for her to look. When Capt. Grace said she was finished about ten minutes later, she looked down and saw that there were now four small silver rings tightly placed in piercings in her labia. She could only see that at the bottom of her vulva, there had been left a very small opening and she realized that not even a slim tampon would go in there.

Annette had her stand up and told her she would be sore once the anesthetic wore off. “It will hurt the first few times you pee, sweetie, because the urine will hit the pierced places and sting some. But you’ll get used to it. After a year, you can call me—here’s my card—and the Captain will remove the rings on the same day for you, no matter what day of the week it is.”

The correctional officer took her into the bathroom and had her sit on the toilet. She was embarrassed at being on display so shamefully like this. Finally, she felt her Kegel muscles relax and the pee began to flow but it burst suddenly, seemingly without control, out of the tiny little hole at the bottom of Eleanor’s vulva. “Oh, you’re right, it stings something awful,” Eleanor said in a tiny voice as she realized the humiliation of what she was saying.

“It’ll get better when the piercings heal,” Annette told her in a reassuring tone.

“Annette, I’m afraid. Will….will…the lips….you know…will they sort of get stuck together because they are so tight after the rings and the piercing? Will….I….have this like this … after the sentence?” Eleanor said plaintively.

“Oh, don’t worry yourself,” Annette told her. “There’s no scar tissue there to do that. The pierced areas don’t touch. It’ll hurt but don’t worry. Most of the women seem to find the shame of it the worst part. Having to explain to anyone what happened and why. If I were you, I’d keep my panties on as much as possible.” She smiled a slightly grim smile as Eleanor dabbed the little hole to try to dry herself before she pulled her panties back up.