A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
Eleanor sees her labia freed and her victim punished.
3.2k words
4.21
123.1k
18

Part 2 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long year since Eleanor had been sentenced to infibulation of her vulva for that year. She still thought she had been punished very severely for her adulterous relationship with another woman's husband, but she also realized that in this women-ruled republic, women who disgraced their sex would be severely disciplined. The man she had been screwing had been punished by being banished to live in an undesirable city, which Eleanor felt was a far less invasive punishment that having the rings placed in her labia to close her vulva up for any sex.

The correctional officer, Annette, to whom she reported monthly—it seemed ironic that the report dates were set to occur during her period—had told her to report on the exact day the sentence was expiring and she would arrange for the surgeon to remove the horrid little rings. So Eleanor looked forward to that day, which would arrive just before the weekend.

It had been a punishing year for the bright-eyed forty-something. Eleanor was a clever woman and she realized too late that she had gotten in over her head in playing fast and loose with the now strict moral code of the Women's Republic. Actually, she thought, it was her coochie that paid, being ringed tight so the hole left was large enough only for menstrual fluid and urine to pass, not even wide enough for a slim tampon. Every time the pretty redhead lowered her panties to use the toilet, she saw the wretched rings that signified her intimate punishment.

So she was horrified to receive that day an official document that was from the sentencing court. It brought back her awful memory of the three beautiful severe judges who had imposed the humiliating sentence on her last year. She opened the envelope and saw that a hearing in her case was scheduled for the very day of her sentence's expiration. She read the legal phrases and decided to go see Annette and find out what problem she now faced.

Annette's face was grim when she saw the letter. "This means that the complainant wants to get your sentence extended," she said, as Eleanor burst into tears. "Have you done anything that would make the court feel you deserved to have your punishment extended?"

Eleanor had been quite careful to avoid married men for the whole year so she could honestly tell the correctional officer that she had behaved properly.

Annette stared at her and stated, "I will be prepared to go to court with you and tell the judges that you have behaved. If this woman seeks more vengeance, she may be surprised to find that she is unlikely to receive much sympathy." In fact, Annette thought to herself, the wronged woman might find herself in the dock.

***

When Eleanor appeared in court, without counsel but sitting at her defense table with Annette, who was wearing her officer's uniform with her brunette hair up in a bun, she saw that her tormentor, Gail, with whose husband Eleanor had consorted, was at the prosecution table, with a sharp-faced woman of about 50, in a black pinstriped suit, next to her. She noticed that Gail looked worn and drawn since last time—her sandy hair now graying—and Eleanor almost felt sorry for her. She whispered to Annette her question as to who her adversary was.

"She's a very noted attorney," Annette said, "but I still feel you should be all right since you have behaved yourself."

As the proceedings began, the three jurists appeared from behind the curtain. The chief, Dianne, again sat in the middle, and her judicial colleagues, Lesley and Margaret, on her sides. The clerk called the case and Dianne looked first at Annette: "Senior Correctional Officer, please begin with your report."

Annette rose and read from her clipboard. "Defendant was infibulated in accordance with the order of this court. This officer supervised defendant for the year of the sentence and can say that she has reported faithfully each month during menstruation and I have examined her and can confirm that she has not attempted to evade the sentence in any way. I feel she has benefited from this imposition, despite its severity, and recommend that she be permitted to conclude her sentence today with removal of the infibulations."

Then Dianne turned to the other table. "Senior counsel, I understand you have moved to extend defendant's punishment. Kindly advise us of the gravamen of your motion. I trust you recognize that you are treading on dangerous ground?"

The sharp-faced lady rose and began, "Honorable judges, my client suffered greatly from defendant's adulterous conduct with petitioner's former husband. Petitioner has continued to suffer this year and has not been able to put her life back together and has not been able to have any romantic relationships. We therefore request that in view of the serious results and damage to her, that the defendant's punishment be extended for another year, subject to your review at that time."

Dianne turned to Eleanor now. "Do you have anything to say?" she asked. Eleanor looked at Annette, who told Eleanor to defer to her.

Annette rose and told the court that the defendant had done everything the court had ordered her to do in expiation of her offence. "She has not retained counsel both because this motion was filed only two days ago and because she has nothing to confess," Annette added. "In view of her exemplary behavior, I do recommend to the court that there is no serious basis for her to be punished further, despite my own regret that petitioner remains unsatisfied."

Gail's lawyer, whose name was Rose, asked to speak in rebuttal. Dianne's face was now disclosing her annoyance with the attorney and she told her she could speak but reiterated that she was treading on dangerous ground because the court had imposed a severe penalty and was not inclined to extend it without good reason. Annette also knew that the judges could penalize the petitioner for even asking for such a remedy if it were not appropriate.

Rose did not seem to realize that the judges were annoyed with her petition and she reiterated her touching discussion of her client's failure to recover from the victimization she suffered with the breakup of her marriage. The judges were clearly not impressed; as career women they expected all women to stand on their own two feet and that they had certainly not shrunk from imposing severe punishment on the adulterous woman.

Annette declined further comment and the three lady jurists retired to make their decision.

***

In about ten minutes the three robed judges returned to the bench. Dianne said the court was again in session and began, "Judge Lesley will read the decision of this court."

The blond, attractive but severe-looking Judge Lesley read from a document in front of her:

"Before Dianne, C.J., and Lesley and Margaret, JJ.

"This cause was brought on by motion of petitioner Gail, represented by Senior Counsel Rose, for extension of the sentence of vulval infibulation imposed one year ago today by this court, as well as the report of Senior Correctional Officer Annette and her confirmation that defendant had complied with the sentence in all respects.

"We are not moved by petitioner's motion as we believe it has been clearly established in this republic that all women are expected to assume the responsibilities with which they are faced. In response to her request last year, we imposed what is regarded as a severe punishment for defendant's conduct. Defendant has clearly complied with the sentence in all respects.

"THEREFORE, it is ORDERED that the sentence of infibulation imposed on defendant one year ago is hereby terminated and she shall be relieved of the infibulations immediately with no further delay. It is

FURTHER ORDERED that we find that the petitioner has brought her motion with no good basis in fact or law and thus we find she merits discipline in order that this court and the law of the republic not be brought into disrepute. It is

FURTHER ORDERED that immediately upon conclusion of this hearing, petitioner shall be taken into custody by the Correctional Authority, represented here by Senior Correctional Officer Annette, and that she shall receive 12 full strokes of the cane on her bare buttocks in accordance with standard caning procedure (see Rule 87). It is

FURTHER ORDERED that the defendant shall be permitted to view the imposition of the caning ordered for petitioner. It is

FURTHER ORDERED that this court is distressed at the misconduct of Senior Counsel Rose in bringing this motion and, per Counsel Rule 3, she shall also receive 12 full strokes of the cane on her bare buttocks in accordance with standard caning procedure. In view of her apparent disregard of the obligations of counsel to consider the gravamen of their pleadings, see Counsel Rule 34, this court

FURTHER ORDERS that following the administration of her afore-ordered caning, the Senior Counsel shall receive three additional Mistress's strokes and that defendant also be permitted to view the entire imposition of discipline upon Senior Counsel. It is

FURTHER ORDERED that Senior Counsel Rose is suspended from membership in the bar of the Women's Republic for 30 days, with no further delay. As is provided by the law of the republic, see 98 W.R.S. 876, all actions ordered by this court shall be imposed immediately following the conclusion of this proceeding. No motion for stay will be entertained."

It is SO ORDERED. All concur."

With that, the three judges rose, and the clerk ordered all present to rise, and the judges retired behind the curtain. Gail burst into tears when she heard she would be caned and Rose looked shocked that she had gotten herself into such a state. She understood that the Mistress's strokes meant that she would receive those added cane strokes directly on her open vulva.

***

Annette whispered to Eleanor, "I had a feeling they were overreaching and I am quite pleased that your good behavior impressed them as I hoped it would. I think this sentence will make others think twice about trying to be vengeful. I know you behaved badly, my dear, but you have paid for your misconduct and I hope you will adjust to your new life better than your adversary did."

Eleanor spontaneously stood and kissed Annette, who looked a bit surprised but smiled at her, understanding how pleased she was to have the threat of further shameful punishment removed.

Annette walked over to Gail and Rose, who still looked shocked. "You two will follow me to the correctional office," she said very firmly, "and you will be punished as the court directed. I hope you understand that as a Senior Correctional Officer, I may request further discipline if you do not comply with my directions." Gail exclaimed how unfair this was and Annette looked at her and told her that she had better follow instructions "as I'm sure your counsel will advise you." Senior Counsel Rose seemed in a state of disbelief but knew enough to keep her own counsel and remain silent.

When they reached the correctional office adjoining the court's building, Annette told Eleanor to follow her and directed Gail and Rose to wait in the waiting room. "I hope I do not have to lock the door," she said, "because if you leave, you will be sure to be detained."

She took Eleanor by the hand into a rear room. Then she pressed a button to alert the staff to request Capt. Grace to join them. Annette told Eleanor to once again lie down on the examining table and place her feet in the stirrups after removing her panties and lifting her skirt.

Eleanor was slightly nervous as Capt. Grace, who had infibulated her last year, now appeared with a smile and told Annette that word was already circulating about how the court had punished the vengeful petitioner and her counsel. "I don't think women will pursue that kind of revenge again soon," she added.

She looked at Eleanor's shaved mons and infibulated vulva. Then she took her special device and placed each ring in it to release it for removal from Eleanor's labia. The surgeon took the several small rings that had closed off Eleanor's vagina from sex and even use of tampons for a year and placed them in a cupboard. She carefully took a sanitized cloth and wiped Eleanor's labia majora and minora with sterile solution and dabbed at the woman's now prominent clitoris, at which touch Eleanor winced but in pleasure.

Capt. Grace stared at the vulval region to be certain that all was correct and then told Eleanor she was pleased she could relieve her of the onerous imposition. "I hope we shall only meet in future as social friends." Eleanor was very very happy and kissed the surgeon, who was accustomed to such shows of emotion.

The surgeon smiled and suggested to Eleanor that she accompany her into the adjacent toilet. When they were inside and the surgeon closed the door, she told Eleanor to sit down on the toilet and to hold her labia well apart in order to diminish the sting she would feel when pee touched the insertion spots of the little rings. "Try to pee now," Capt. Grace said helpfully.

Eleanor managed to let out some pee as she held her labia apart. She was no longer embarrassed by having to perform this private function in front of an observer. "Oh...yes, it stings a little but holding myself open does help. Thank you so much, ma'am," she said feelingly.

* * *

"You now will witness the imposition of sentence upon your adversaries," Annette said. "When we enter the discipline room, take one of the seats in the observation tier."

She brought Eleanor to the waiting room and summoned the two new sentenced women to follow them into the discipline room.

This room was relatively compact but had various instruments hanging on the wall. There were two punishment blocks stationed on the floor in the middle of the room. Annette told both Gail and Rose that they would be punished together and to kneel on the two blocks that she had had set up in the middle of the room. Eleanor sat in the observation tier, realizing that her panties were growing moist both from the opening of her vulval labia and the knowledge of the punishment Gail and Rose would soon endure.

"Kneel on the block, remove your skirts and lower your panties to your ankles," Annette ordered the two.

Both shamefacedly complied and Eleanor was fascinated to see that Gail's white bottom had some faint stripes on it and that her tormentor had quite a lot of hair growing between her legs even visible from the rear along with her sex that pooched out in full view. Rose was older, smaller, and slighter in build and had narrow hips and small cheeks. Eleanor could see that she had little pubic hair but that, probably most embarrassingly for her, her anal rosette was quite prominent in the crack between her legs spread on the block. Her panties, too, were what today's women called "granny panties" and were full-sized white cotton underpants.

Annette picked up her punishment cane, which was surprisingly small but made of fiberglas and black in color. She lay it on Gail's bare buttocks and told her she would give her two sets of six strokes. She carefully imposed the strokes as Gail screamed each time and Eleanor could see that there was a pattern called "gating" in which a gate pattern was drawn on Gail's buttocks. Gail screamed when the first cross-stroke came and tried to jump up, but Annette pushed her back on the block.

"If you leave position, there will be extra strokes," she said firmly, "and I will report the misbehavior to the court."

Gail took the rest of the strokes screaming but the room was clearly soundproofed.

Now Annette turned to Rose. She again "gated" the small bottom of the lady attorney, who let out whistles rather than screams. Annette was impressed with her fortitude. Finally, after the dozen were given, she gave Rose the dreadful order to spread her legs very wide indeed. Now would come the excruciating Mistress's strokes.

Annette had only imposed this punishment twice before and each time the woman who was whipped on her open vulva had seemed to have involuntarily lost control and urinated on the floor. She asked Rose if she needed to urinate. Rose whispered a response of no.

She stepped back and picked up a small flexible whip. She held it behind Rose's spread cheeks and flicked it with some force up between the woman's open legs and right into her open labia, striking both the vaginal and urinary openings as well as the tip of the clitoris. Rose screamed more loudly than Gail had and pulled her legs together.

Annette briskly told her to spread her legs again and this time she attached cuffs to her ankles and tied them to posts near the block.

She decided not to draw this out so she flicked the whip to do its cruel work on Rose's open vulva twice quickly without an interval. The little whip caught Rose's most delicate intimate parts again and the surprise third stroke coming so quickly clearly landed right on her sensitive clitoris because the lawyer screeched at the horrid pain inflicted and Eleanor saw that a small spurt of pee had been released, much to Rose's horror at losing control.

Annette released Rose from the ankle cuffs and told the two that they could stand and pull their panties up. She then told them they could put their skirts back on. Both were sobbing and quickly left the room without looking at Eleanor or Annette, once she released them. Annette had made appropriate entries in the punishment register and given the women forms indicating they had been duly disciplined.

"Well," said Annette, "I imagine you would like to be going home now. I hope you have more respect for our justice after seeing what happened to those women who tried to inflict more pain on you. Come back with me to our office so I can issue you your completion notice."

Eleanor followed the uniformed officer to a pleasant office where she had reported for the twelve monthly visits. Annette handed her the form and also a small package. "This has some ointment for where you will be sore for a few days," she said, with only a tiny smile, "as well as some pads to wear, because you may be sensitive and bleed a bit." Then she added with a grin, "there's also a package in there of Tampax Slender Regulars, because I know you will want to be able to use them again when you get your period."

Eleanor could not keep herself from hugging Annette, and thanked her profusely for all she had done, despite the horrible year. She also cried some real tears as she walked from the building and met her newest male friend, Jerry, with whom she was anxious to join in bed soon, once her labia had healed. She had made certain that he was unattached.