A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's good," she said, "and I am ending your punishment. But I also am releasing you from the camp and sending you back to the capital where there remains a warrant for you from your legal matter. I have no choice in that, by the way, once we learned that there was a warrant out."

"That's not fair," Graham cried, "they said this would be in place of my going back there."

"You will recall that they made no promises," Commandant Elizabeth. "Nor could they," she added, "and I am bound to transmit you back. Consider yourself lucky that I have not kept you in the toilet for several more days...or weeks before doing that."

Graham considered that awful possibility and balanced it against what might happen when the judges got their hands on him. He decided to say nothing and the two noncoms took him out, escorted him to a vehicle, where he was ordered to get in the rear. There was a screen between the rear and the front seat and the doors were locked by the uniformed woman driver.

He quickly was taken off the camp grounds and was on his way to an uncertain future in the capital when he would be brought before the court.

12