A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooh," Annette cried. "You did make your doody on me just as I was hoping," she said with glee. It was the act that they both enjoyed, and Annette then carefully removed the long piece in some tissue and deposited it in the nearby toilet. Annette proceeded to wipe her soon-to-be-spouse's soiled bottom-hole.

Although neither was ready to go further, each realized that she longed to enjoy even kinkier things. They did take this occasion to talk about these desires—Eleanor was pleased that Annette said she would look forward to Eleanor's taking her temperature rectally, possibly in front of others.

Annette, for her part, felt that she had been welcomed into the existing marriage by both partners and having lived something of a solitary life until now, with a few one-night stands with both male and female partners, she appreciated being loved by both of her new mates.

The next morning, Annette told Eleanor that she would like Eleanor to discipline her, both to make it clear that Annette was subjecting herself to Eleanor in the marriage. Eleanor told Jackson that he was going to see her punish her soon-to-be-wife and Jackson considerately asked her if she thought that would go down all right with Annette.

Eleanor told him that Annette had asked that this happen so Jackson accepted her assurance and waited calmly. Eleanor then had Annette stand before her and request that she be disciplined "to become aware of her place."

Annette felt warm and loved as she submitted to Eleanor and this feeling grew as Eleanor instructed her to lift her skirt. Annette then did just that and Eleanor and Jackson were treated to seeing her mesh white lace panties, which barely concealed her equipment.

Now Eleanor drew these down, exposing Annette's most secret place, and placed her at the desk on which Annette was instructed to extend her arms and grasp the opposite side.

She was then ordered to spread her legs and Eleanor stood behind her with her marital cane, which had been used until now, and quite rarely, on Jackson's bare bottom. Annette knew what this meant and whispered to Eleanor that she knew she would submit to Eleanor. She warmed inside to the knowledge that her soon-to-be spouse was punishing her with her own marital cane.

Now Eleanor began the caning in earnest and she hoped she would show excellent form since Annette was highly adept at using the cane in her position as a senior correctional officer. Eleanor punished Annette's pale bottom and even landed some strokes into her crack and the tip did strike Annette's anal rosette, which caused some reaction and even a scream.

Eleanor still knew she was unlikely ever to discipline her wife on the vulva or open vagina, as Annette had done to the willing Janet, since it was much too close to the site of Eleanor's own punishment which had so wounded her psychically as well as physically during the year she was infibulated.

After she had completed the caning, she handed the cane to Annette, who kissed it. Annette pulled up her panties and let her skirt fall. Then Eleanor told Jackson to assume the position Annette had maintained. He did so, knowing what would ensue. She came behind him and unbuttoned his trousers and pulled down his tight white undershorts. Despite being exposed to his two mates, he was not erect.

Annette then heard Eleanor instruct her to punish Jackson by way of asserting her authority in the household.

"He knows that you are his superior and that you have the complete authority to discipline him during our marriage," Eleanor stated.

Annette knew how to cane, and she knew that while Eleanor had meant what she said, this was something of a ceremonial moment, which meant she would be wise to make this a light caning. As a senior officer, Annette had had occasion to carry out severe sentences ordered by courts, and so had caned both women and men on their bare bottoms, sometimes awarding as many as two dozen strong strokes with a thick penal cane.

She gave Jackson enough of a stroke with the thin marital cane to sting but not to injure. Eleanor saw the stripes appear on her husband's bottom and knew that this punishment was having the desired effect.

12