A Very Shameful Punishment Ch. 22

Story Info
Jackson returns and Linda is disciplined by the captain.
3.5k words
4.33
12.7k
1

Part 22 of the 55 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[This story is part of a series. It helps if you read earlier chapters but it is not critical to your enjoyment. There is some severe discipline so if that bothers you, read no further. All characters are over 18.]

*****

Eleanor was surprised one morning at her office at Goose Cookers to receive an official-looking envelope with a return address of the Department of Correctional Services. She carefully opened it and read what was a notification:

TO: Ms. Eleanor

SUBJ: Jackson

Your husband, Jackson, has completed his term of focused re-education at a residential facility of this department and will be returning to your residence in two days. Kindly contact this officer if you have any questions regarding this development.

Respectfully,

Lauren (1LT)

Adjutant's Office

Dept. of Correctional Services

Eleanor had not given her husband much thought of late. She was working hard at her job where she had done well in coming up with a steady flow of creative proposals that had been marketed by her boss, Janet, the executive vice president of Goose Cookers.

It had been a hectic time for Eleanor. First, she had been engaged to marry a Senior Correctional Officer, Annette, but the marriage had been put off indefinitely with Annette's promotion and transfer to the capital of the Women's Republic. Then Eleanor had become friendly with two non-coms working at the local re-education center, Sgts. Denise and Linda. Denise had been responsible for supervising Jackson when Eleanor had previously sent him to a re-education camp.

The two sergeants had been pleased to move into Eleanor's spacious apartment and all three had developed a close relationship that included spending time together in bed. To compound the situation, Eleanor's long-estranged sister, Meredith, had appeared, in poor physical shape and out of funds. Eleanor took her in, reconciled with her, including forgiving her for not coming to support Eleanor when she had been punished for adultery by being infibulated for a year.

The sentence was later revoked, after it had been served, when it turned out that Eleanor's co-respondent had not been married to his alleged spouse, who had brought the charges. Eleanor was amazed and pleased not only to receive an apology from the court, but the three judges consented to being disciplined privately but with Eleanor and Janet present. They were caned by Annette, the Senior Correctional Officer, who later became engaged to Eleanor.

Eleanor had grown closer to her sister and invited Meredith to share her bed. She had outfitted Meredith and financed her recovery so that her sister now had a decent job. Although Eleanor was bi and appreciated what her husband Jackson had done in supporting her when she had been sentenced to the shameful punishment she received, she was uncertain about what her future relationship with him would be.

That night, she told Meredith that Jackson would be returning. Meredith had never met Eleanor's husband.

"I'm not at all certain as to how this will go," Eleanor said, "but I want you to stay with me even if he will be here as well. I'm hoping that this will work out."

Meredith had been reduced to seeing men for sex who paid her when she was down and out and as a result, had little interest in heterosexual contact now. She did ask Eleanor if this meant that Jackson would replace her as Eleanor's companion in bed.

"Before he left," Eleanor replied, "I had put him in one of the bedrooms by himself. He didn't hit it off with Denise and Linda. I will decide when he arrives where to have him this time and to decide if this is likely to work out. In any event I want you here, in this room, and if I decide to have him here too, I want you to stay. You do not need to have sex with him unless you desire that, and if you do, it is not a problem for me."

Meredith looked at her sister and asked her if she really was willing to share her husband that way.

"I am, Sis," Eleanor said, "because I don't feel threatened by that kind of relationship now. If I decide that he can sleep here with me, I might ask you to use the other room just for that night. I know you understand where I'm coming from." She opened her arms and gave Meredith a nice hug.

Later that day, after Eleanor had returned home from work, she received a telephone call from Jackson. He said he was in the neighborhood and would come by when she was ready for him. Eleanor actually was pleased to hear her husband's voice and said she was delighted to hear from him and hoped he would come home as soon as possible.

She detected both a tone of excitement and caution in Jackson's voice. She took a moment to tell herself that she was up to dealing with this situation and would be happy if Jackson truly had been reformed so that she could resume her marriage. Now that Annette had departed rather quickly, Eleanor found she wanted to be in a marriage again.

Soon Jackson was at the front desk and when paged, Eleanor told them to send him up. She said to herself that she would give him a key and re-introduce him to the staff.

Jackson rang the bell, was smiling when she answered, and entered as Eleanor welcomed him with a kiss and a hug.

He thanked her for that and said how happy he was to be back and hoped that she wanted him and would want him to stay.

"I really do want you to stay and be my husband," she said calmly. "I do love you, darling."

She escorted him into her commodious bedroom and closed the door, even though no one else was home. Eleanor had asked Denise, Linda, and Meredith to give her some time alone with Jackson and they all immediately said they would dine out that evening.

Jackson was carrying a briefcase and opened it to hand Eleanor a form to read.

"I imagine you won't be surprised to learn that you will need to submit reports on me every so often," he said plainly. "I can't say they treated me unkindly at the center but it still is an institution where I was confined by order."

Eleanor looked at the form which read:

TRANSFER FORM

The bearer of this form, Jackson, is hereby returned to Eleanor and with your consent, previously received, is expected to resume his marital duties as your husband. In order for the Center to provide appropriate service, please submit this form to the address provided below after Jackson has been home for one week. You will then receive similar forms at two-week intervals to update your report.

1.Has Jackson behaved as you would expect during this period?

2.If he has been disciplined, please explain the occurrence for which he was being punished and the details of the discipline.

3.Has he behaved respectfully with regard to other residents of your home? Please specify these residents.

4.Do you feel he requires further re-education, and if so, of what kind?

5.Have you had sexual relations with him and how would you assess them, if you have?

Signature__________________Date__________________________

MAIL TO: Re-Education Central Center, Capital City, Women's Republic

Please feel free to contact this officer at the Center if you have any questions or require any advice:

1LT Lauren

Eleanor put the form in her handbag and told Jackson she hoped she would be able to file it after a week with no problems noted. She smiled at him and added, "I really would like for this to work, sweetie. You were really good to me when I needed that support and I'd like to remember that rather than the problems later. I still love you so much."

"I still love you, too, darling Ellie," Jackson answered. "You will always be my one and only. If you ever think I'm behaving badly, I want you to tell me and take action as soon as you can. I realize they gave you that marital cane when we married for a reason."

Eleanor grinned and said she hoped that wouldn't be necessary now.

"In fact," she went on, "rather than go on about all that, I'd very much like it if you were to undress me and then yourself so we can reacquaint ourselves more intimately."

Jackson gingerly started to unbutton Eleanor's lovely chenille blouse, gently lifted it off her shoulders, and then proceeded to unzip her tweed skirt. He carefully folded the blouse and skirt and lay them on a side chair. Then he expertly reached behind her to unhook her matching blue bra and when he lay that on the other clothing, he quickly returned to kiss her nipples.

Eleanor enjoyed the reverent attention being paid her by Jackson. She unbuttoned his shirt and unbuttoned and unzipped his trousers and had him step out of them. She of course noticed that he was wearing pink panties, a full brief style. She decided not to comment, assuming this was part of his training program to be appreciative of women.

She had him remove his tee shirt and then she carefully slid his panties down his legs and marveled at the large cock that popped out almost fully erect. She put the panties and tee on another chair and invited him to shed his tee shirt and boxers. Then he placed his thumbs in the waistband of her pale blue hicut panties and slowly slipped them down her legs.

As he bent to take them off her feet, he lifted his gaze to her pudendum and leant in to kiss her labia, enjoying the musky scent her excitement was giving off. Eleanor lay back on her bed and spread her legs, disclosing her deeply colored outer lips and her pink interior. Jackson lay between her legs on his stomach and began licking her split and exciting her even more.

Soon she urged him to enter her and he moved up and positioned his now-erect member at the entry to her vagina and slowly pushed it into her opening canal. Eleanor felt totally full when his penis penetrated her vagina fully and wrapped her arms and legs around him as she began to writhe from the pleasure he was giving her.

Jackson, for his part, was doing his best to hold back. He was so excited to be back in his own home, which of course he recognized was entirely within the control of his wife, who seemed delighted to receive him both as resident and lover. He continued to thrust into her hole, enjoying her ardor, and when he knew from his experience with her that she was on the edge, he waited until the tell-tale contraction of her vagina pressed on his member and he let loose his own explosion into her.

The two held each other in their arms after this invigorating exercise, which had proceeded at a pleasantly languid pace despite the intense excitement of both of them. It was time for pillow talk and Eleanor began by telling him how much she had missed him. He responded that he now felt a deeper love for her than he ever had and wanted to show her that he was a changed man and was there for her.

Eleanor kissed him deeply, and then smiled as she asked him about his panties.

"They had you wear them, I assume?" she asked.

"Yes, and I'm expected to wear them until you submit a report stating that I no longer need to wear them," he answered. "It's funny, Ellie, but they are really comfortable so I'm not that embarrassed by them anymore. But I hope you will find that I can have the option restored to me to choose."

"Did they ever put you in punishment panties?" Eleanor asked Jackson.

His face showed his blush, but he answered, "Yes, if I earned a few demerits, they would make me wear very tight little girly panties. And then they would check them for stains. If there were any, I would be caned and my toilet use monitored."

Eleanor showed her approval of the severity of the punishment regimen at the Center by emitting a thin smile.

"Jackson," she said very deliberately, "I don't want us ever to be separated like that again. You will have to get accustomed to the two sergeants staying here, of course, and I don't know if you've yet met my sister Meredith, who is also here. She has had a hard time and I have let her stay with us for as long as she wants. Please realize that I am trying to restore her confidence in the way you helped me get mine back."

"Is she into men or women?" Jackson inquired.

"She was reduced to essentially screwing men for money," Eleanor stated. "I don't know how much she is into women but she has been sleeping with me. Partly that is to make her feel safe but yes, we have made love."

"Will she be sleeping with us?" Jackson asked.

"She may" Eleanor said, "although it will be up to her. I hope you can deal with that."

"May I ask with which of us or both she might want to get it on with?" Jackson persisted.

"You can," Eleanor replied, "and it could be both of us. Would you feel funny if I wanted you to fuck her?"

"I'm sure you had her examined and cleaned after her previous experience," Jackson said. "But whatever you want, I'll do what you say, darling. I assume the sergeants won't want to have anything to do with me, at least sexually."

"I doubt that they would," Eleanor answered, "and I don't think Linda even likes being around men if she is not disciplining them. You had the hots for Denise when I sent you away that time, didn't you?"

"I did," Jackson said, "and I apologize if it hurt you, but she is gorgeous as you know. More important, though, she was kind to me then and I appreciated it."

"I think she is kind," Eleanor said, "and no, I did not feel threatened or hurt by your attraction to her. I don't think you will have that happen with Meredith."

Linda and Denise arrived, and after changing out of their uniforms, joined Eleanor and Jackson in the living room. Linda did not go out of her way to acknowledge Jackson's presence, but Denise smiled at him and seemed interested in his describing his experience at the central retraining facility.

Meredith arrived, and dressed in one of the nice outfits Eleanor had selected (and bought) for her, she looked attractive and tried to converse as best she could with Jackson.

Dinner was very informal, but Eleanor always had enough easy-to-prepare items on hand, so everyone enjoyed the meal and the conversation perked up at the table. Linda excused herself and Denise soon followed her. Eleanor signaled to Meredith to join her and Jackson in her bedroom.

When Denise and Linda reached their nice room with two decent-sized beds, the dashing blonde Denise looked at the lovely brunette Linda and said, "I can tell you've got something major on your mind, love. Out with it. You can tell me: no matter what I will always be with you."

Linda looked up with a slight smile and said, "You're the best, Denise. I got into trouble today. I had a guy for his second session and he started giving me backtalk so I put him on the horse and in cuffs and used the tawse on him until his backside was raw and he was crying for mercy."

Denise shrugged and responded, "That's pretty strong but not wrong, at least I don't think so."

"Well, CPT Susan happened to come by when I was finishing the tawsing and his bottom was starting to look purplish," Linda went on, "and she called me out of the training room. Out of hearing of the subject, she looked me in the eye and said she didn't want punishments to result in those kind of marks. Then she told me to report to her office once I finished my schedule."

Denise realized that Linda had probably lost her cool and let this guy have it but good. She knew it was never good to let yourself get out of control but she wanted to reassure Linda.

"So what happened when you went to see her?" she asked.

"She called me in and said she didn't want this re-ed center to get a reputation for savage treatment," Linda reported. "She said I was lucky that she decided to handle this herself because if she had written me up for it, she said I'd probably get a demotion and it would be a black mark on my record."

Denise waited to hear the worst.

"Then she told me to take off my skirt and panties," Linda said coolly, now that it was all over, "and she took me across her lap and started to spank me with her hairbrush like I was some teenager. It was very humiliating, Denise. But then she told me that when officers lose their cool, they lose their effectiveness. She told me to lie up on her training table and it was a little like the medical exam table with stirrups for your feet.

"By now I was starting to get worried," Linda confessed. "I was so afraid I was worried I might lose control and pee on her table. Somehow I didn't. But she came over with my legs spread and everything on display and I saw this little soft whip in her hand.

"She said that she expected more from her officers but that once this was over, it would be over so far as she was concerned," Linda said. "Then she snapped the soft little whip right into my split, into my cunt. It hurt like hell and I screamed. I did realize that because she was using the soft whip, it wouldn't damage anything sensitive down there but it hurt and the very idea of her whipping my pussy was infuriating."

"Poor baby," Denise said, and she took Linda in her arms now and hugged her tight. "Let me see that puss of yours and we need to put some cream on it for you."

Linda tried to smile but then returned the hug and gave Denise a deep kiss. "You're the best, Denise darling," she managed to get out and then she did start to weep.

"Now, now," Denise said, holding her in her arms, "it's all over and I believe that she won't hold it against you. She's pretty good that way. She's just afraid she'll get in trouble if this guy makes a big deal with the papers or headquarters or whoever."

"I don't think this would have caused any problem at the camp," Linda speculated. "I almost wish I was back there. CPT Elizabeth always backed us up. And I remember how they put that guy in the women officers' latrine."

"We're in the second biggest city in the Women's Republic now," Denise commented, "so we have to be a lot cooler. Don't let this get to you. You are so lucky she didn't write you up, sweetheart."

"Please don't tell Eleanor," Linda said. "She does know what rough punishment is, God knows, but only those of us in the service can really appreciate what this is all about. I feel so dirty being whipped down there."

"It's ok, darling," Denise assured her. "It's over and I'm going to treat you so well that you will be happy again."

She left and came back with some towels, cloths, and tubes of various creams and ointments. She locked the door to the room and had Linda lie back on the bed with her panties off and legs spread. Then Denise looked at Linda's vulva and into her vagina carefully and saw there were no tell-tale scars or abrasions.

"You're ok down there, darling," she said and then she gently applied one of the creams to the vulval and vaginal tissue.

"Hey," Linda exclaimed, "that feels really good, love. Please keep doing that and I'll get off."

Denise was delighted that her ministrations were effective. She rubbed some of another ointment softly onto Linda's dark labia and then still gently inserted two fingers into Linda's vagina. The dark-haired noncom began to writhe and Denise now put some cream on her fingertips and gently inserted a finger and then another into Linda's puckered anal rosette. This had the desired effect and Linda burst into a series of orgasms, bouncing up and down in ecstasy.

She gradually came down from her high and she and Denise fell into each other's arms on her bed and fell asleep together.

In Eleanor's room, Eleanor, Jackson, and Meredith shed their outer clothing and the women put on their pajamas. Eleanor had explained to Meredith why Jackson was wearing pink panties and then they all climbed into bed and Eleanor turned down the lights.

She whispered to Meredith who responded that she would be happy to play.

"I'm open to anything you two would like," Meredith, who was shorter and plainer than Eleanor, but had a nice face and figure, said cheerfully, "but if you don't mind, I'd love to watch you two fuck. Then you decide what should happen next."