A Very Special Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harding
harding
2,230 Followers

Then she leaned her head close to my ear and whispered, "Mike... you're awake too, aren't you?"

I had thought Katie was asleep. "Mm-hm," I said.

"Did Mom really just do what I thought she did?"

"You heard it too, huh?"

"Heard and saw," she said, "I watched it all. I felt you wake up, but she had been going for five minutes before then."

"Well, I guess even Mom's have needs," I said.

Katie giggled sweetly, "Brothers and sisters too..." she said, and my chest tightened at her words, wondering if she meant what I was reading into them. "Before you woke up I could tell you were excited."

"Sorry," I said, "It's just, well, guys and their cocks, sometimes..."

"It's okay," Katie said, "I didn't mind. I was pretty excited myself," she said, and she whispered in my ear," If my panties get any wetter they'll be ruined," and she giggled.

"Katie, you shouldn't talk like that. I'm your brother, after all," I said, but there was no real meaning behind my words and I think Katie knew that.

"But we're twins, Mike. It's not like real incest or anything, it would just be like doing ourselves."

"Uh, well..." I said, and then, "We could do that, I guess, that wouldn't be bad or anything, would it?"

"Do what?" whispered Katie, pressing her length against my side, her fingers stroking my stomach.

"Do what Mom did," I said, "You could make yourself come, and I could do the same."

"We could," Katie sighed. "I think I might have to, Mike. I'm so hot right now."

"Me too," I said.

Then Katie said, "Can I watch you do it, Mike?"

"Oh God, Katie, yes, I'd like that a lot. I want to watch you as well."

She lifted the sheets and threw them back off us, then sat and pulled her top off, tossed it aside and then lay down, lifted her hips and slid her panties down and over her ankles. She went to throw them on the floor after her top but I grabbed her wrist and said, "Don't... can I have them?"

She looked at me and smiled, then placed them in my hand. She had been telling the truth and the whole front of them was soaked with her juices. I lifted them to my nose and sniffed deeply, drawing the musky scent of her deep into my lungs, then placed them between my lips and sucked some of that juice onto my tongue.

"Fuck Mike, that's really hot!" she whispered.

Katie reached over and tugged at the waistband of my boxers. My cock head was still poking up above the elastic, and even more fluid now glistened all over the tip and a small pool had collected on my stomach. Katie pulled and I lifted my hips and suddenly my cock was free and the cool air of the room enclosed it and almost made me cum immediately.

Katie took a pillow and rolled around so her head was now at the bottom of the bed and her legs up near my head. She grabbed my ankle and tugged me down. We were now laying opposite each other, my cock about a foot away from her face and her glistening pussy about the same from mine. She lay back and half rolled and I did the same so we partly faced each other. Her hands slid down over her breasts, rolling her long dark nipples and then, leaving one there she slid the other hand down and stroked her pussy, parting her pubic hair and running a fingertip along the slit between her legs. I had seen Katie naked before, but never this close or in these circumstances. Her pussy was gorgeous, with full plump lips which pushed together to hide her inner secrets.

She lifted one knee so I had a better view, and the musky scent of her rolled out to meet me. Her finger slid up and down and then inside, out over her clit, in again and when next she drew it out it was slick and wet with her juices and when she lifted her hand a thin line of fluid linked her fingertip to her cunt.

"You too," she whispered, and took may hand and drew it down to my cock.

I wrapped its thick length inside my palm and gave a long, slow rub up and down, and groaned," I'm not sure I'll be able to hold on long if I start doing this," I said.

"Slowly, "Katie replied, "rub it slowly because I want to watch, and then when I'm coming you can go faster, and I'll watch you shoot your spunk. I want to watch your spunk shoot Mike. I've always wanted to watch that," she said.

I moaned again and thought that was it, but even though my cock twitched and I felt myself start to fill somehow I managed hold back. Even so a small jet of cum spilled out and landed on the back of my hand.

"Not yet," Kate whispered, then reached over and wiped the slippery patch off my hand with the fingers that had just been inside her cunt, took it and slid her fingers back inside. "But I promise I won't keep you long now," she added.

I continued to stroke myself very slowly, feeling my balls tighten and then relax as I slowed, and watched as Katie dipped first one finger, then two and finally three inside herself, her fingers pushing deep inside so that only the top half of her hand could be seen.

Her hand moved faster, faster still, and she hissed, "I'm there, Mike, I'm fucking there... now!" And she bucked her hips, her legs spasming and she let a long, deep growl out through her throat. Her eyes rolled back and I watched as her muscular stomach tightened, her hand rubbing fast and then slowing, her fingers staying inside her as she relaxed and opened her eyes again.

"I thought I was going to miss you then," she said, "I thought you might have cum while my eyes were closed."

"I waited," I said.

She smiled, "I hoped you would. You can come now though," she said.

I started to rub more quickly, but she suddenly reached across and held my hand, pulled it and took it off my cock. "I want to do that," she said, and replaced my hand with hers, smaller, slimmer, lighter.

She started to stroke me, drew her index finger over the top of my cock and coated it with my fluid, then quickly lifted her hand to her mouth and sucked it off. "You taste sweet," she said, smiling, and dropped her hand and continued to rub. Her eyes were wide and she was breathing hard, staring across the space separating her face from my cock. I was aware that when I came she was likely to get some splash across her and I said, "You need to be careful, Katie, or I'm going to cover your face when I cum."

"You are?" she said.

"I think I might," I grunted

"Oh," she said, sweetly, and rubbed me harder still

That was it. My balls were on fire, my cock was burning and I felt myself losing all control. My hips bucked and pushed forward. Katie rubbed me hard, harder still and I watched the first thick jet of cum shoot from the head of my cock.

Katie was safe with the first one because it flew right over her shoulder and landed on the bed somewhere behind her. She continued to rub and a second stream flew out, and this time it wasn't quite as strong and arced between us, joining the top of my cock and her cheek. I thought she might have ducked back, but she just grunted and continued to milk me.

A third and then fourth jet shot out and landed on her chin. I was almost done, but one last spurt exploded out and landed right across her face, glistening from left cheek to right and covering her lips.

Katie smiled, and then did the most amazing thing. She opened her lips and licked my cum off them and back into her mouth. "Now you taste sweet and salty," she whispered.

"Fuck Katie, I'm sorry," I spluttered.

"No Mike, don't be sorry. I wanted you to do that."

"Oh Katie," I said, "I love you so much."

"And I love you too," she said, and quickly reversing her position threw her arms tight around me and gave be a deep open mouthed kiss. I kissed her back, tasting my own cum on her mouth and not caring.

She cuddled inside my arms and I glanced at the window to see how light it was, and it occurred to me neither of us had tried to be very quiet. I don't think either of us had been in any state to even consider it, and I wondered if Mom might have heard anything or had she been too far out of it. I lifted my head to check, and gasped. Mom was lying on her side, her eyes wide open, staring back at me. Her sheets were thrown back to reveal the full length of her naked body. Her hand was down between her legs, and when she drew it back her fingers too were slick.

She smiled and blew a kiss at me, and mouthed, "Good boy."

I lay back down and whispered, "Katie, Mom saw all of that!"

Katie started and rolled around, "Mom! Oh God, Mom, we're so sorry, we just got carried away, and..." She dried up when she saw Mom smile.

"Kids, it's okay. That's what I wanted to happen... it really is."

"Mom?" Katie said, puzzled.

"Go to sleep," Mom said, "We'll talk later. But really, it's okay. I absolutely loved watching you do that." And she lay back down and rolled away from us.

*

We signed out of the hotel early and drove home. Mom acted as though nothing had changed, and after lunch announced that she had to cover the afternoon shift at the realty office where she worked part-time. Kissing us both on the mouth she pulled on her coat and left.

Katie and I looked at each other. I shrugged. She smiled. I wanted to say something, to indicate what we had done was okay – at least, it was okay with me – but suddenly I felt tongue-tied.

"What are we going to do then?" I said.

"I dunno..." she replied. She walked across to the large sofa in the living room and dropped into a corner of it, pulled her legs up and crossed them under her. She still had on the gauzy skirt from the day before but had changed her blouse for a loose tee shirt.

"Come and talk to me," she said, patting the sofa cushions.

I walked over and dropped down, bouncing us both and Katie laughed. "You always do that."

"What shall we talk about then?"

"You know what we should talk about, Mike."

"I guess so."

There was a moment of silence between us, and then she said, "Well?"

"I don't regret it," I said, rushing my words out. "And I'm not sorry for what we did. It might be wrong, but it doesn't feel wrong to me... not at all."

Katie looked at me and said nothing.

"What?" I said when the silence stretched too long.

"Is that really how you feel?" she asked.

I gazed at my beautiful sister and nodded. "It is..." I waited, and then said, "So come on, Katie, how do you feel about it?"

She stared at me again, a funny expression on her face, one I didn't recognise. More silence, and I was starting to get nervous. I wanted to know what she thought. Then she showed me.

In one quick movement she pushed herself up and towards me, launching herself along the sofa and tumbling me backwards. She landed on top, her face close to mine, her legs wrapped around my thighs. I could feel the soft pressure of her breasts against my chest.

"How I feel, Mike, is I want you to fuck me, right now, right here."

"Uhh," I said.

"I loved what happened last night. I've wanted to do things to you since, God, I don't know since when – probably since forever! But I thought it was wrong. I knew it was wrong." She stopped speaking and kissed me quickly on the lips. "What I want to do with you is wrong, but I don't care." She kissed me on the neck and I felt a shiver run through me.

"D'you think Mom was kind of giving us permission?" I asked.

Katie nodded. "I'm sure she was."

She pulled her skirt up around her waist and gripped me tightly between her thighs, pressing her pubic mound hard down against me. I was starting to become erect and Katie felt it too and wriggled so that the growing bulge of my cock pushed against the lips of her pussy.

She kissed me on the neck again and started to push my tee shirt up, her small hands feeling hot against my stomach.

"Fuck, Katie," I said, "I want you so much."

"Then have me," she whispered. "Have me any way you want. Fuck me, Mike, fuck me fuck me fuck me!"

I grabbed her ass with my hands and squeezed, slid my hands down inside her panties and cradled her naked cheeks in my palms.

Katie sat up and pulled her tee shirt over her head, reached around and unclipped her bra. Her breasts shook free and I revelled in their beauty, full and ripe and smooth. I pulled myself up and enclosed a nipple inside my mouth and sucked it hard, feeling it respond and fill between my lips. I pulled my own tee shirt off and then tried to remove Katie's skirt but it was bunched around her waist and I couldn't work out how to do it. At any other time I would be too embarrassed to continue trying, but now I didn't care and said, "For fuck's sake, Katie, help me out here."

She jumped off me and stood up, twisted the bunched skirt and pulled it down over her hips. She slipped her fingers inside her panties and looked at me and grinned, "These too?"

"Fuck yes those too," I growled.

She slid them down and stepped out of them.

"Katie, when did you shave?" I stared at her completely smooth pussy. Last night she had been trimmed, but there had been hair.

"Mom does, and she said it felt good, so I did it this morning. I did it for you."

"It's beautiful." I reached out and grabbed her hips, pulled her hard towards me, guided her so she was sitting on my chest, the cheeks of her ass warm against my skin. I pulled her higher up and she lifted her hips, knowing what I wanted and wanting it too. Her pussy came to my mouth and I licked my tongue all the way down it, back up to her clit and then sucked the hard nub into my mouth and nipped it with my teeth. She was soaking wet and her juices dripped onto my chin. The taste of her filled my mouth, warm and sweet and sharp.

I gripped her ass in my hands and pulled her again and again onto my tongue, sticking it out as far as it would go and pushing it deep inside her pussy. Katie moaned and pushed back, riding my face with her hips. If she was like me she had been ready for this all day.

Katie leaned backwards, opening herself to me more fully, and as she did I felt her hands drop back against my trousers and fumble for the zip. She was struggling to find it so I took my hands off her ass and unzipped myself, wriggled my pants down to my knees. Katie's hands pushed inside my shorts and found my cock, twisted it up and out, pushing the cotton material down to my thighs.

Her pussy was still locked to my mouth and she started to rub me, the angle of her arms pushing her breasts even higher, her back arched, her flat stomach stretched taut. She scraped her nails down the length of my cock, reached for my balls and fondled them.

I lifted my hands back up and grabbed her hips and turned her over roughly, then pulled her pussy back to my mouth. She rolled over, her breasts now pressing on my stomach, and I felt hot breath on the head of my cock and then a wet mouth enclose it as she sucked me in.

We were out of control now, her hips bucking and riding against my mouth, my cock stroking in between her lips. In the confusion I slipped and found my tongue running up along the crack of her ass, sliding over her asshole and as it did Katie shivered and I heard her say, "Fuck, Mike, that feels good."

I lifted my head back a little and took better aim, slowly licked my tongue all around her asshole, then directly over it, lingering on the tight opening. "This?"

"Fuck yes that. Keep doing that and I'm going to cum."

I kept doing it. Her asshole was wet now and yielded to my tongue when I pushed and Katie opened her thighs wider to give me access. I pushed again, my tongue now slipping right inside through her tight asshole and I felt her begin to quiver, heard her breath grow harsh and her mouth moved off my cock as her orgasm ripped through her. I grabbed her around the waist and pulled her back onto my tongue, forcing it as far as it would go into her asshole and she grunted and spasmed, her thighs closing around my ears and then she came suddenly and I felt warm fluid gush from her pussy and soak my chest.

"Oh fuck yes, yes, yes!" she hissed. "Fuck Mike, yes..." She quivered against me, her pussy pushing down against my chin and then she sighed deeply and collapsed against me. I felt her lips cover the length of my hard cock with tiny kisses.

"Oh Mike, I have never felt anything like that before," she murmured.

"I take it you mean in a good way?" I stroked the soft skin of her ass, ran my hand up along her back and down onto her thighs.

"Fuck yes in a good way." I felt her take my cock in her small hand. "But what am I going to do about this?" she said.

"Any ideas?" I said.

"Lots."

"Lots?"

"Oh yes, lots. But let's try this to start." And she took me back inside her mouth. She wetted my full length, slid me out, licked me all the way down the underside and on down to my balls, licked all over them and then back up to pop me inside her mouth again. She bobbed her head, pushing me as far inside as she could take, about two thirds of my length, then sucking as she lifted her head back. Her head began to move faster and I felt an ache begin far back inside my ass, deep inside my prostate as it readied to release a torrent of cum.

"Katie," I gasped, "if you keep doing that I'm going to cum in your mouth."

She kept her lips tight around my shaft and increased her speed. Alright, I thought, if that was what she wanted. Her wet pussy was still inches from my face and I inserted my tongue deep between her lips. I felt her hips jerk and then settle back against my mouth.

The delicious ache was spreading now, climbing up inside my cock and I felt my balls lift and tighten. Close now, so very close.

I put a hand on Katie's ass and inserted my index finger inside her puckered asshole as far as the knuckle.

My seed began to boil and expand and I pushed my hips upward, unable to stop myself, and felt the first explosion pour out of me and into Katie's mouth. I felt her try to swallow, and she made a good job of most of it, but that first ejaculation was too fierce and some escaped between her lips. I continued to jet more streams of cum into her mouth, and she filled and pulled back, the last jets squirting up and into her open mouth, onto her lips and chin.

When I stopped she lowered her head back down and drew my softening cock in between her lips, sucking the smaller length inside her mouth, rolling it with her tongue, drawing me all the way in now she was not choking on it and pushed her mouth down against my pubic bone. Immediately, I felt myself begin to stiffen again, and after a moment Katie had to draw back as the head of my cock grew and touched the back of her throat, making her gag.

"Sorry, Kate," I said, "It's got a mind of its own."

She pulled her head up off me and rolled over, looking back at me. She looked stunning, beautiful, her face bright wish passion and her lips slick with my cum.

"I'm going to practice that until I can swallow it all," she said.

"Sounds like a plan," I said.

She grinned and nodded, turned her head to watch my cock grow fully hard again.

"Ready for more?"

I nodded. "You?"

"I'm always going to be ready for more with you, Mike," she said, and wriggled and climbed up my chest and kissed me deeply. The cum on her lips spread across mine, and I could taste my cock on her mouth, but it tasted good and turned me on even more.

Katie spread her legs around me and reached back, took my cock and placed the fat head against the tight opening of her pussy.

I felt her lips part for me and she lowered herself a tiny fraction so my head slid quarter way between them.

She looked down into my face, her eyes bright, her mouth open. "I want you to fuck me, Mike. But I'm still a virgin."

"Katie?"

"I've never wanted anyone else. Only you. Only ever you." She lowered herself a little more and the entire head of my cock slid into the welcoming tightness. She pulled herself down onto me and suddenly I felt resistance.

"Is that it?" I whispered.

"I guess it is."

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked.

harding
harding
2,230 Followers