A Very Special Boys School Ch. 01

Story Info
Victoria is going to teach in a boys only school.
1.9k words
3.61
71.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi I'm Victoria and I'm a high school English teacher.

I'm 27 years old and I recently moved into another town and I'm in between teaching jobs.

When I'm in school, I'm Miss Russel.

There I was in a strange town, in my new apartment without a job.

The reason I moved was an ex boyfriend who kept on harassing me. So I just quit my job and decided to start over again.

Now my fist priority was to find a new teaching job, to pay the bills. While checking out the teaching ads, I found an interesting ad. Private school for boys is seeking a female English teacher.

Now this would be great and it also would pay better then an high school teaching position.

I wrote down the phone number and got an appointment the next day.

The next day I arrived at the school. It was a large old, building, more like and old English mansion.

When I was waiting for my interview I saw that all boys were wearing the same school uniform. A blue shirt and light brown trousers that were quite tight around their crotches. Actually you could see very well who was well hung and who wasn't.

I seemed very odd to me at that time but I didn't give it a lot of thought back then.

My name was called and I entered the office of the headmistress.

"Hello, I'm Mrs.Roach and you must be miss Russel. Please to meet you".

I was stunned by what I saw. In front of me stood a tall blonde with huge breasts. She wore a really short tight skirt, it was that short, it just covered her tight, round firm ass. Her heels were at least 14 inches high.

Her big breasts were almost bursting out of her skimpy, tight tube top. Very hot.

"Nice to meet you too, Mrs.Roach." I almost stuttered.

"Well, first of all, miss Russel, I have to say that we are very pleased that you maybe will join our school. I have read your resume and I really liked it. We have high standards and you'll fit them nicely."

"I'm very pleased to hear that." I replied.

"But first I would like you to fill out some forms and after that we can discussed your answers and also I can explain you how this school works. Is that fine with you?"

I nodded and started to fill in the forms she offered me.

At first it looked like a normal questionnaire, but when I turned to page two, I was stunned to read the next question.

First I had to fill in my breast size. After that they asked me if they were real or fake.

Astonished I looked up at Mrs. Roach.

"Is there something wrong?" She asked.

"Why do you need to know my breast size?" I asked.

"I will explain this when you have finished the forms. Don't worry, it is a standard question for our school." She replied.

I finished the forms and handed them over.

Mrs. roach read them and after finishing reading she had a big smile on her face.

"So you are a 32DD and they are enhanced?" She said with a broad smile.

"Yes they are." I said and I think my face was turning red.

"I have a 34F, 1000cc of silicone in front of the muscle. How about you?"

"700cc also in front of the muscle, but I'm really sorry, but what has this to do with the teaching job"?

"Well, first of all this is a boys only school and our teaching staff are women only. We have noticed that boys pay more attention if they are educated by women. Also we have found out that boys from this age really love big breasts. That's why we

only hire staff who had a breast augmentation" and they must have minimal a D cup.

"Is this a problem for you?" She asked.

"No, not really, but I think you have to explain me a bit more before I can understand it". I replied.

"Well to explain everything, you have to follow me. I will show you how we teach here and why all of our boys are getting good grades. Actually, they all are A students."

Curious to find out I followed her nicely shaped butt into the hallway. She was an incredible hot woman, dressed hot and her long legs were tanned and firm. I was quite sure she worked out.

We came at a classroom, she knocked and we went in. There were seven boys in the room, sitting behind their desks and one ultra hot teacher.She was wearing a low cut, showing a lot of cleavage of her obvious big silicon tits, mint cream floral

printed mini dress. Her shoes wear beautiful and extremely hot orange faux suede strappy closed toe platform heels, with heels about 12 inches high. The dress was that short that if she bend over you saw are skimpy red lace string.

Her tits are so fake, that if she moves you can see the silicon implant move inside and you can see the outline of the bag that contains the silicon gel.

"Hello Miss Robson. This could well be our new English teacher, Miss Russel." Mrs. Roach said.

I said hello and we went to sit down at a desk at back of the classroom.

The class continued and Mrs.Roach started to explain to they made A students of all those boys.

She explained that first we need to attract the boys attention. They did that by only hired young hot female staff with big enhanced boobs. All the teachers also had to dress real hot and sexy even slutty. So now that they had the young guys keeping their eyes at the front of the classroom, the hardest part started, how to keep them motivated.

They figured out that those hormonal beings could be motivated by a simple idea, reward them fairly. Each Monday the were given a note by each teacher. In that note they could read seven rewards. Each class consists out of seven boys. At the end

of the week each 'A' stood for one of those seven rewards. In their next class and this for each subject all the 'A' students took a number out of a vase that matched one of the seven rewards. The teacher started with number one and ended with the

last reward. The teachers also had to be creative, cause they always had to come up with new rewards.

If all the class had an 'A' that week there was an extra group reward.

I got real curious and asked her what kinda rewards she was talking about. She answered that I would see that in an few minutes since all of the boys sitting here had a 'A' on this subject last week.

She hadn't spoke those words or miss Robson said it was time for the rewards. The boys were starting to move impatient on they're chairs.

Miss Robson started to let them pick a number. After that she announced reward number one. The winner could grope her big tits. I was stunned and look at Mrs.Roach who grinned.

A guy named Tommy, long, skinny had number on and the teacher came up to him. He stood behind her and groped her big firm tits. She wasn't wearing a bra and those nipples grew harder and harder. She was very skinny, not more then 90 pounds and

petite. Her boobs were like basketballs attached to her chest. The guy continued to squeeze her tits and pinching her hard nipples. After a few minutes she said enough and called the winner of the second prize. He had to undress her. He took of her dress and little red string. She was magnificent, very skinny, muscular with those enormous tits, ripe watermelons with big dark nipple. As they bounced the silicone moved and if was a very hot sight.

Mrs.Roach told me she was a 30E, 1200cc of implants. She was a 30A before. She had also full red lips and gorgeous dark brown eyes.Her pussy was shaven, just a bit of neatly trimmed hair above her clit. The thirth guy had to shave her pussy completely bald. I was great to see a big guy handle that pussy so good. She was lying on a desk and showed her were shaved pussy to the room. It was glimmering and nice pink? She rubbed her clit while calling out the fourth guy. His reward was licking her. I looked at the classroom and saw the big bulge all of the guys were having inside their tight pants. Some had their dicks in their hand and were masturbating. The guy was licking and sucking her clit and she started to moan and

touching her tits and licking her fingers. After about five minutes she started moaning harder and harder and had a fantastic loud orgasm that made her whole body tremble. I looked at they guy next to me and gazed at his fully erect 10 inch penis. He was masturbating and glanced at me. My nipples grew and I felt my pussy getting wet. Miss Robson was touching her clit again and the fifth winner came over to her. She made him get his hard dick out and said that he had to masturbate while she rubbed her grown clit. She rubbed it harder and harder, putting her fingers also in her pussy. I could hear she was close to another orgasm. The young guy was pulling his 8 inch dick like if he was possessed. She was cumming and she started to squirt, her juices were squirted on to his big long pole and that made him cum instant. He jizzed all over her bald pussy and stomach. It was great to see them in action. Her chest was rising by her heavy breathing and you almost couldn't see her face due to her large silicone tits. The next student had to fuck her pussy with a dildo while she sucked his dick and let him cum all over

her face. It was such a big load that it was dripping down on her big boobs. She rubbed his cum over her tits while licking her big Botox inflated red lips. The last guy was allowed to fuck her and shot his load at her tits. I was getting warm, moist and could not believe what just happened. Three guys already shot their load but two of them were already hard again. Miss Robson now kneeled down in front of the classroom and said that it was time for the extra reward since all of them got A's last week.

They all had to come to the front of the class and form a circle around her with their dicks out of their pants. They had to pull their dicks and she started to put a vibrator in her wet with cum covered pussy. She wanted all of them to shoot their loads on her face. We went closer to take a better look. All of the boys were so hot that it didn't take long before the first shot his load on her face and tits. By seeing this everything went faster and in a few minutes time they as blasted their loads on her. When she got up, her face was completely covered with thick cum , running down on those hot silicone tits.

Mrs. Roach turned to me and said that all teachers earn 20.000 dollars a month. I said that I'll be honored to join the staff and rubbed the cum over miss Robson her tits and licked her cum covered lips.

Story continues