A Very Special Correspondent

Story Info
She meets her Master through an ad.
2.5k words
4.58
45.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers

She had been standing quietly in the dimly lit room for a while now, her arms tied to something over her head; she was blindfolded and wearing only her tank top and panties, and her breath was coming in shallow little gasps of anticipation.

What had she gotten herself into? Her imagination played erotic pictures across the darkness of her blindfold. She had never been with a real Dom before. He had answered the ad she had placed on the bondage web site and she had finally set up a meeting with him after they had exchanged email for two months. She thought she could trust him, but she still felt a twinge of fearful anticipation at the unknown; the danger of having sex with a man who truly liked to take control sexually; who wanted to use her body for his pleasure... and hers.

The unknown element added an intense electric charge to the encounter. Her heart was racing and she felt the wetness soaking her panties. Where was he? She could hear him moving around in the room.

She thought back to the beginning... when she had knocked at his door using the signal he had given her.

He had drawn her into the darkened room and blindfolded her tightly.

"Stand completely still, and don't say a word," he whispered, lips soft against the skin behind her ear.

He removed her blouse, drawing it off her shoulders; she felt his mouth hot across the tops of her breasts through the cotton tank top she had on underneath. He drew back, looking at her nipples hardening behind the thin cotton top.

"So lovely..." he thought as he stroked the soft skin at either side of her breasts where they peeked out from the armholes of her tank top. Ah, yes, that did it. Her nipples stuck out firm, straining as though to poke through the cloth.

"Yeesss...your breasts are so... lovely!" he murmured as he breathed hot breath against her cotton clothed nipples; he smiled at the sharp intake of her breath.

He slid his palm down her stomach, inside her jeans slipping a finger into her slit. Oh, Fuck! She was soaking wet already! His hand paused there for a moment, rubbing slowly back and forth against her hard little clit.

She moaned as he spread the wetness across her pussy. She had shaved her pussy as he had told her to and she was smooth against his palm; and so very slick, so... hot... almost burning his finger he slid it deep within her body relishing the heat he held in the palm of his hand...

He withdrew his hand... and smiled again at the little whimper of protest that escaped her lips. He removed her jeans; kissing the sensitive skin above her panties; teasing, her with his mouth; pressing his face against her mound and blowing hot air against the cloth of her panties. She moaned, deep in her throat and grabbed his head pushing his mouth against her pussy; wanting him there.

He took her hands from his head and stood up. Pulling her to him he kissed her, his tongue darting in her mouth; tasting her. She kissed him back, devouring him, biting his bottom lip gently with her teeth, sucking it greedily.

He lost control for a moment at the softness of her lips, the scent of her desire heavy in his nostrils; and pressed her body against his, hungrily; his dick throbbing, hard and impatient against her crotch, demanding access to the wetness it sensed there. She melted against him in acceptance, but he pushed her back, regaining control.

He took her hands and secured fur lined leather cuffs to her wrists. Drawing her arms up over her head he hooked them to the chains dangling from the ceiling adjusting them till she was pulled up almost on her toes.

"What are you doing?" she gasped nervously.

"Your legs might give out before I'm finished with you my love and I don't want you to fall and hurt yourself. The cuffs will catch and hold you in case you faint." He explained; his voice husky with his desire for her

Then he left her there in the dark to wait for his pleasure; his words echoing in her mind. It seemed like hours she waited tied there, until finally she couldn't stand the silence any longer.

"Please, where are you? What are you going to do to me?" her voice was soft and hesitant.

"You must be patient my love." her only answer, and she continued to hang there waiting and vulnerable.

He had been sitting in his chair drinking a glass of wine while he admired her... Stretched up almost on her toes and hanging helpless there; she looked soooo sexy and vulnerable. His hand stroked his hard cock as he watched her shift from foot to foot; her up stretched arms made her small sweet breasts stand out so invitingly, the nipples hard; he watched them rise and fall as she breathed.

He gloried in the knowledge that she was his to do with as he wished and he rose at last crossing to her. He pulled her tank top just above her breasts and took one of her nipples in his mouth; rolling it between his teeth. Reaching down, he slipped her panties down a little; just to the bottom of her pussy: his finger stopping to stroke her clit on its way back up.

"So sweet..." he whispered... "You are very wet my little one." He murmured as he opened his robe and stepped forward to pull her body against his.

She was soft; yielding to him and she gasped when she felt his dick, hard and hot slide between her legs; he slipped back and forth in the wet slit, teasing her with his hardness, making her pussy ache for him.

She was lost to this man; her mind was on autopilot and she couldn't think. She just felt... his hands firm and rough on her body, lips, soft as they caressed her; his tongue silky against her skin, his teeth punishing her nipples making her cry out with each bite. His dick slid thick and hard in her wet slit and she wanted him inside her; ached for him to be inside her and he was killing her by withholding that pleasure from her.

"God she is so beautiful." he thought, as he nuzzled her neck, biting gently on the muscles there. He felt her pussy twitch against his dick where it had paused in its path between her legs, and it was all he could do to resist taking her; fucking her hard and fast right now.

But he knew this could be a very special encounter, she was a rare one. He knew from their e-mail that she had great potential, so he stepped back and continued watching her till he regained his composure.

He removed her panties and stepped back; his eyes slitting with pleasure at the vision of her tied there; her top gathered above her lovely little tits, naked from there down, her thighs glistening with her juices. She was wet and ready to be fucked.

He knelt before her running his hands down her back and over her firm little butt, slipping a finger into the hot wet hole between her legs. His mouth found her clit and he sucked it gently, taking it between his teeth as his fingers teased the rim of her pussy entrance and dipped into her ass hole; he knew she was truly his when she spread her legs to give him easier access to her treasures.

He sucked her clit pulling at it with his teeth; making her gasp, "You're so wet my sweetheart." He purred, "Do you want me to fuck you? You're ready for me aren't you baby?" he breathed, his tongue flicking against the treasure between her thighs...sucking the tiny pearl hidden there. She moaned deep in her throat; her head dropping back, as she arched against his mouth wanting more...

"Oh, Yes, please fuck me... I... I want to feel you inside me...please..." she gasped.

He closed his eyes and drew a deep breath, steadying himself. Dear God, he wanted to take her now, but he wouldn't... Yet... he had other pleasures he wanted give to this one.

"No I think I want to play with you for a while first, my love." His voice deepening with the adrenalin rush he always got from playing with a new slave, "I have some toys I want to use on you... I want to see how much pleasure you can stand... before I fuck you."

She felt a tingle of fear blossom in her belly at his words, toys? What kind of toys. The only thing she really knew about D/s was what she had seen on the internet sites she visited and she new they all used pain to bring pleasure. She had fantasized as she surfed, her pussy growing wet as she had looked at the pictures of women tied up with clamps on their tits and pussy lips and she had wondered...

But how far would this man go? What would he do to her? He had told her if she came to him tonight there would be no limits allowed; and tied this way she was helpless to stop him.

He crossed to the toy table, what should he use to start? "Ah, yes, this will do for a start." he murmured as he picked up the adjustable alligator clamps with the little silver chain, she would look so lovely with these biting into her pink nipples. He took a spreader bar from the rack on the wall and returned to her, a grin of anticipation playing across his lips.

She waited there for him her heart hammering in her chest at the sounds of metal, and then his footsteps returning to her. She felt his hands on her ankles and she screamed as she was jerked off her feet to hang by her wrists, her biceps flexing to take the pressure off her aching shoulders.

He loved the way hanging by her wrists made her breasts stand out even further. He held her there for a moment longer reveling at the sight of her straining muscles. Then he quickly fastened the bar between her ankles spreading her legs wide and lowered her feet back to the ground.

She cried out weakly as she tried to stand, but her legs were spread so far apart that standing was difficult and she kept tipping over torturing her shoulders even further from her struggles to stand.

He pulled one of her nipples out taut and released the cruel rubber teeth of the clamp on her tender flesh, tightening the screw down till she screamed for him to stop. He did the same for her other nipple and felt his cock swell as he saw tears slipping out from under the blindfold to slide down her cheeks.

"Oh God..." she gasped, "Oh...that's... hurting me... please... please stop... take them off!" she begged,

His dick throbbed in his hand as he stood there watching her struggle to stand still. The sight of her sweet tits; shiny with sweat, rising and falling in time to the sharp breaths she took as she tried to control the pain, tried to keep from screaming... oh, she was so sweet... the clamps biting painfully on the tortured nipples with each jiggle as she continued to dance back and forth; it was breathtaking.

Her legs were spread deliciously open for him and he knelt before her so he could get a better view of the juices shining on her slick little shaved pussy. As he watched a drop of her pussy juice fell from between her legs... the sight of that drop shining on the blackness of the spreader bar beneath her sent him over the edge.

He buried his face in her; his tongue deep in that delicious wetness; his mouth devouring her. His teeth found her clit and he punished it mercilessly stroking her "little dick" till she was sobbing hysterically from her need to cum.

He jammed two fingers up her hot hole and curled them into a hook, stroking the magic spot he knew all women had deep inside them. His fingers were making her burn deep inside and she was consumed with that feeling...

What was he touching inside her? That burn was indescribable and her knees buckled from it; her pussy clamping down hard on his fingers with the first spasms of her orgasm.

He stood up quickly moving behind her to grab her hips ram his throbbing cock into her dripping pussy. He cried out as the muscles inside her pulled and stroked him with rippling spasms of her orgasm and he felt himself let go; pouring into her. He pulled out only to plunge back in hard and deep, crying out his pleasure as her pussy milked every last drop of cum from his aching balls.

He sagged against her; spent, and felt her tortured muscles tremble with the added weight of him. He pulled the chain between her breasts and her pussy grabbed his dick again as the teeth of the clamps bit further into her nipples.

Pain exploded alive in her mind again and she panted shallowly unable to scream from the intensity of it. He pulled the chain again and her breathing stopped as she was lost in the pain of the teeth pulling at her nipples, stretching them taught... She was unable to feel or hear anything... nothing existed but the pain radiating from her nipples.

He pulled out of her abruptly and stood back smiling to himself as he reached for a towel from the stack on the table and started to clean himself. She was so lovely, his wonderful new toy.

She sobbed brokenly, so beautiful as she dangled there, her hands numb from her weight, her legs spread impossibly wide, she felt his cum start to leak down her thighs...

And she burned with her need for him... for his hands to touch her again... for the feel of his mouth, hot on hers... for his dick to be thick and hard inside her again.

She had to have him again or she would lose her mind.

Her arms ached and her leg muscles were shaking with strain of being held so far apart; her nipples were on fire from the punishing clamps... she was completely exhausted...

And she had never wanted a man so much in her life.

No one had ever made her feel this way. She was his... forever; she would do what ever he wanted if he would only make her feel like that again.

To my faithful readers...

If you like what I've written here, please give my story your vote. The higher the vote count goes... the hotter I get,(and the more active my imagination gets) Your continued interest in my fantasies makes me want to write more for you. And please send me feedback... I love to hear what you do and don't like. It makes my stories better for you. Tell me what you want. I live to please you...

Always for your pleasure,

nitegazer

nitegazer
nitegazer
111 Followers