A Very Special Delivery Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened my eyes and looked back over my shoulder. Alexa was gently rubbing the bright red spot on Sandra's ass. I eased back onto the dildo until my ass bumped into Sandra's. The cum filled bulbs and short hoses dangled below us. Alexa let go of the dildo and leaned back, as if admiring her work. She leaned over and whispered in my ear, "Fuck her good my little cum slut. I want her girl juice."

With that I clenched down hard on the dildo and started to slide on it. I figured if I clenched harder it would help me not to spill and give me leverage to fuck Sandra until she came. As expected it was easier said that done. With ever push of my ass backwards I felt my muscles wanted to push the cum from my ass. I moaned hard at the end of every stroke and couldn't control it. It was the only relief I had from the tension building inside me. Sandra was getting harder to control. Her ass pushed harder into mine with each stroke and her coos and moans mingled in the air with mine.

Just when I thought I had gotten things under control I noticed Alexa reach into her bag. My hair was hanging down around my face and in the intensity of the moment I couldn't control when my eyes closed or opened. I didn't see what she had grabbed. I tired to look back as she moved towards Sandra and I heard her squeal and then hiss, "Oooooo fffuck. Yesss."

Her ass slammed into mine and I was sure my ass would explode. She bucked wildly once, and then a second time before she regained control and slid rhythmically. Alexa crawled over me. Her nipples pressed into the side of my back and my clit ached. Her hand reached under me and I felt a sharp pinch on my breast. I bit my lip and tensed. Her hand moved to the other but the pain didn't stop. I tucked my chin just as she clipped the second cloths pin on my other nipple. I inhaled deeply and a pleading whine escaped my lip, "Nooo.. please. I can't... I'll...."

My words were cut off by the force of Sandra's ass slamming into mine. I clenched deep inside as I felt the dildo collide against the wall of my vagina – pressing against my full abdomen, "Noo Sandra!"

I looked back and Sandra was lost in her own wild passion. She was fucking the dildo like a bitch in heat – tossing her head back as she pushed. I was in visual awe. My humble account was on her knees, her hair flying over her shoulders as she fucked me wildly with clothspins in her tits. I was ready to cum.

"Noooo Sandra. Ffffffffuck," I pleaded between gasps. I twisted my head and saw Alexa's hand underneath her, rubbing in a blur.

"Give me my girl cum you little slut," she order in a seductively stern manner.

Alexa's eyes were locked onto my ass. Waiting for me to fail. Sandra moaned and squealed as she fucked into me, harder and harder – her ass now audibly slapping into mine.

I was certain I was going to fail. I clenched every muscle I could but did so hopelessly. I looked back at Alexa with pleading eyes. Rather than help me in my moment of need, she did the worst possible thing, she reached under our asses and gave my bulb of cum a hard squeeze. I felt the hot splash deep within me. My head swirled in ecstasy and the room went white. On the second squeeze I felt the onset of hot tremors boiling deep within me.

In a last ditch effort, I threw my head back and bit my lip hard. I forced my eyes opened and new I had to get Sandra to cum to find relief. I'd do the only thing I could to take my mine off my own body. I'd talk dirty to her.

"Mmmm fuck Sandy. Look at you... you nasty girl. On all fours for your Mistress like some little bitch that can't get enough."

I felt her ass buck and twitch at my words.

"How do those tits feel naughty girl? I bet William would love to see his hot little wife now. He be stroking that hot cock of his right in your face as he watched you like this."

Sandra moaned and her head fell forward. Alexa grinned and winked at me with a nod.

"His cock would be inches from your lips and he'd be begging you... cum for me. Cum for me my bad, bad girl."

Sandra's back arched deeply and her body twisted and convulsed. Her legs spread and tightly against mine as she bucked and Alexa encourage her, "Oh yes baby. Cum for me. Squirt that cum for me."

Sandra wailed and bounced. I could see Alexa looking under her and assumed she was holding the glass directly under her spraying slit. Sandra moaned and buckled. I stopped the dildo form moving as she fulfilled the deal. My eyes were glued to Alexa and I saw her arm slide out and she held a half full wine glass of clear liquid. She lifted it to her lips and sipped – savoring it's heat and taste. She lifted her glass to me as if she were toasting and her other hand grabbed the bulb of the dildo below me. Her eyes drew together in a slit and a smile spread over her face, "Cum for me slut. Cum now."

Her hand furiously pumped the bulb and cum flowed into me with every squeeze. I slid on the dildo just once and my body began to shake and twitch as I relaxed every muscle. Cum fired from my ass and splashed over Sandra's. A hot river flowed out of my hole over the dildo and down over my aching pussy. I bounced on my knees as my body spasms contorted my insides.

When my body finally stopped shaking, I looked over at Alexa. I hadn't noticed that she had backed away from us or that she had begun to take pictures.

I could only image what they looked like with both of us on all fours, a huge dildo joining our cum coated asses, sweaty hair stuck to our faces and clothespins dangling below our nipples. What had I become? And more importantly, why did I love it so much.

"Smile ladies, " Alexa instructed, "this was Williams only request."

Alexa snapped dozens of lewd pictures as we recovered and even some cute ones ad we snuggled and kissed in the aftermath. She gave us our massages as she was supposed to and tended very nicely to our sore nipples. We had learned that she was the owner of the spa == which it explained why time wasn't an issue during our visit. After our showers she wrapped us in warm towels and handed the camera's data card to Sandra, "You will give this to William for me won't you?"

Sandra smiled and kissed her hard on the lips, "Of course I will. Thank you so much for your hospitality."

Alexa slipped her lab coat over her leather ensemble then leaned towards me. She kissed me on the lips as she held me and worked her way back to my ear and whispered, "I do hope to see you again soon. I have some lovely rope with your name on it."

I shivered at the thought-- a good shiver. Throughout the entire afternoon I'd never once gotten to touch her as I truly wanted – badly.

I turned my head to kiss her back and pressed my tongue deep into her mouth. When we finally broke the kiss I looked her in the eye and smiled, "Yes Mistress. I'd love to see you again."

When we finally left the Spa in the limo William had sent, my head was filled with visions of new adventures. Throughout dinner and the symphony Sandra, William and I chatted about everything except our secret lives. While the words were never spoken I was confident it was on the top of our minds.

Of course, the biggest question on my mind was, "How does it get any better than this? What devilish plans did that sensually brilliant man have up his sleeve next?"

I'd have to ponder those thoughts a bit more when I arrived home and enjoyed my reward – one of the two remaining bottles of cum William had sent to Alexa.

12