A Very Special Interracial Wedding

Story Info
Interracial love prevails at Maggie's wedding and reception.
8.5k words
4.36
39.7k
50
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers

If you liked the following stories, you will love this continuation of the theme.

Interracial Sexual Adventures 06/03

Clarissa's Fantasy becomes Reality 05/07

David's Sexual Adventures 04/05

Out of Africa 03/16

Tasteful comments welcomed.

Thanks to Julie Van and Curt B for their creative input and edit skills.

++++++++

In the months since Clarissa's stunning rise to power as President of the Confederacy Country Club (known to all as the 'CCC') near Hawksville, much had been accomplished she thought, as she drove home after another positive Board of Directors' meeting. She had expanded some of the committees to include more women, young attractive ones, with great ideas and even more enthusiasm. The social side of the Club had thus expanded exponentially with more and more fun events for members with one of the volunteers agreeing to be a 'wedding planner.' But even more than that, she had successfully added two black male Board members and four women to the once all-white all-male club. They had just been elected that day, so she drove home in her sparkling white Mercedes convertible smiling to herself.

On top of all that happy news, she was thrilled that her young black lover, Igoro, had moved into the mansion she shared with her husband Maxwell. Ever the inventive soul. Igoro had enthusiastically taken Maxwell's suggestion that he do so. He selected a guestroom right across the hall from the master bedroom and was busily converting it to his own suite. Maxwell was somewhat surprised that Igoro was moving so close to them, but then, as his wife reminded him:

"Darling, it was your idea to have Igoro close to me when you are away so that he can ensure that I am safe, so it would not make much sense to have him upstairs where he could not hear an intruder, now would it? And anyway he can always sleep back in the guesthouse when you are home!"

Maxwell smiled broadly and said:

"Of course, my dear, you are so right. I am relieved that he is near you when I am gone. He is like our special son, and in fact, occasionally I have heard him call you 'mother!'"

Clarissa blushed, the only time Igoro called her 'mother' was when he was about to cum deep in her womb driving her into an ecstasy of epic proportions. How had her husband heard that she wondered?

Unsaid were any comments about their actual son, Herbert, who lived in another part of town with his wife Janice. Maxwell was fine with their continuing to be many miles between Herbert and his parents.

That night at dinner, after Igoro had cooked steaks and Maxwell supplied wonderful wines, Clarissa mentioned the upcoming "New Members Party." She and Maxwell would, of course, be attending, and as Igoro was an incoming new member, he would be invited as well. Drinks and canapes would be served and members would be taken on a special tour of the clubhouse.

Clarissa kept the best surprise to herself.

Just after her 'election' as president, she had contacted Pastor Erasmus of The Church of The Black Staff and he had acted as a special advisor to a small committee of the Board empowered to oversee the expansion of the small chapel in the vast clubhouse. Clarissa had reasoned that if the rural setting of the club was to be used for weddings, and other religious gatherings, that it must have an appropriately large space to hold the various other ceremonies. Receptions, dinners and the like were tremendous profit makers for the club, year round. She had even thought of adding a few bedrooms for visiting guests, but that idea would have to wait for a new financial year as she had committed all of the capital allocations from the current budget to her pet project, the magnificent Chapel.

When Pastor Erasmus had signed off on his reception of the final construction project just a few days earlier, she had hugged him in her private office at the club and allowed him to take some sexual liberties with her as he was now in the habit of doing. She did not think about it being unfaithful to her wonderful husband, Maxwell, or her young black lover Igoro, she merely loved being with black men who gave her such erotic pleasure. She thought to herself that he was such a gentle preacher, it was the least she could do as a thank you. He seemed to have a secret power over her which enabled him to control her sexual urges and to also make the encounters fade away quickly after their mutual gratification was achieved. As she knelt before him and sucked his big black cock, she remembered doing the same for her 'Uncle' Tom in the same private office when she was just nineteen years old and he was then President of the Club. My, how the world changes and yet remains the same, she thought.

She had just received word that Ms Maggie Miller, a well-respected teacher at Hawksville High School had booked the whole facility for her upcoming nuptials! Clarissa was delighted with the news and made a note to herself to get very involved with every aspect of this wedding as, if it was perfect for the young interracial couple, she was sure it would lead to lots more special events at the Club.

++++++++

Maggie had put the final touches on another successful year as Head of Sex Ed at Hawksville High, now she had just a few weeks to be sure all was in the works for her wedding to her black boyfriend Devon. She was terribly excited to learn that she and Devon would be the first couple to marry at the CCC, and in the new high tech chapel which folks around town were talking about no end. Pastor Erasmus was delighted to marry them and almost all of the 150 invited guests had sent in the notification that they would attend.

She had had her grade twelve girls class design and send the invitations...nothing could go wrong with that plan, could it? She was busy in the weeks before exams so didn't pay much attention to the design, but it seemed to be very smart with a black and white theme, black being the dominant colour. Maggie did not know but the invites went only to her white girlfriends and did not apply to their husbands or boyfriends. Similarly, nearly all of the men invited were black. The grade twelve girls thought that is what she meant when she handed the list to Denise, her maid of honour.

Now that exams were over, Maggie could put her feet up and relax. She was happy to have met Devon, her third fiance who fit her needs perfectly. She allowed herself to reflect upon the other two black men she had been engaged to. Both satisfied her sexually but both drew the line when she wanted multiple sex partners outside of their relationships. As a consequence, she ended those relationships.

Maggie loved sex - she could not get enough of it. She loved talking about it, watching porn movies, fantasizing about it, teaching it to her excited students especially the girls, and finally having sex with whomever she wanted. She smiled to herself, as long as they were black men, older or younger didn't matter, as long as they had big cocks and knew how to use them. Devon, bless his heart, was fine with all of that, and took her to 'black and white' parties where she often enjoyed sex with other black men, sometimes when he watched, and occasionally when he joined in a threesome to drive her over the edge to mutual satisfaction. Devon was big and strong himself, so he protected her from ever being hurt, but he had a voracious appetite for kinky sex, so they were made for each other. A few times when she was having her period, she would encourage Devon to fuck other white women usually frustrated wives they picked up in bars, and it was her turn to watch him perform.

Maggie remembered the day near the end of term when she spent a whole lesson with the 18-year-old grade 12s on the subject of nymphomania, what it meant, how it started, and why it continued unabated. She remembered that as she spoke the classroom got very quiet, the girls' faces were all flushed and clearly excited. Several girls had their fingers underneath their short kilts fingering themselves. Maggie could see them, so she got more and more graphic in her descriptions, finishing with a bold statement about black men and their big cocks pleasuring them in their vaginas, their mouths and even their pert little anal openings.

Some of the girls moaned in pleasure. The room was hushed, silent. Every girl wanted sex right then, and Maggie was talking to them about real life, real experiences. Her own pussy was soaking wet, she had orgasmed without even being touched.

The bell rang.

The girls left in complete silence.

++++++++

Mrs Miller was returning from another sexy visit with Leila, her new neighbour and now her first lesbian lover. Leila had sweetly taught her all of the 'ins and out' of girl on girl excitement. Her big breasts were tingling and the nipples a little sore from the younger woman's mouth, but she had brought Mrs Miller to such heights of sexual gratification that a little discomfort was certainly justified and accepted. She suddenly thought of Denise, who, at eighteen was perhaps the sexiest young lady she had ever seen, and it gave her an idea.

That night after dinner Mrs Miller actually flirted with her husband. They had not had sex for months and she suddenly felt sorry for him. In bed later she reached for him and kissed him hard, dominating him like her girlfriend Leila did with her. He got an immediate erection and she held it in her hand and whispering in his ear said:

"I have not been doing my wifely duties, dear, why don't you start thinking about the lovely Denise and her beautiful big full firm breasts, would you like to take her bra off and suck her nipples while I watch?"

Mr Miller could not believe his ears, was this truly happening?

His cock seemed to grow harder and harder with her talking dirty to him.

She continued with her voice at a conspirational whisper:

"Yes, darling, it is fine if you have those feelings for her, I felt her breasts just before you came down the stairs that day. She didn't pull away. Would you like for us to have a threesome with Denise, can you imagine her sucking your cock while I encourage her, and feel her up from behind making her hot and wet for you?"

Mr Miller had never felt his cock so big.

He didn't want her to stop talking.

She didn't disappoint:

"I have been thinking about what my friends told me at Bridge Group, that a lot of the younger white wives in Hawksville are taking black lovers, usually younger men with big black cocks they can hardly accommodate in their mouths."

Her husband groaned loudly, the subject was his absolute favourite of his when he searched the web for porn.

"Would you like me to fuck a cute hung black boy while you watched silently from inside our closet?"

She squeezed his cock and stopped her stroking motion, it was a question she wanted to be answered, and she wanted it answered now. His mind was a blur his cock was on fire. He needed a release, it was throbbing like he had never felt before.

"Well?" Mrs Miller was not a patient woman, and he knew she always got her way. And he always did what she demanded.

"I guess so", he stammered, "Yes" his heart pounding in his chest.

"There's a good husband, I knew if I asked sweetly you would allow me the thrill of a special black boyfriend. Just so you know, I have not done anything yet, I am still thinking about it, and it makes me wet every single time I do."

She resumed her stroking, cupping his balls while taking the mushroom cap of his cock in her wet mouth. She never did that. His mind was fixated on Denise. He had permission to fuck the gorgeous teenager, He had given his wife freedom to accept a young black cock in her future.

"Oh God, I'm cumming."

Mrs Miller quickly removed her mouth and stroked his slippery hard cock until he exploded all over the bedclothes.

The die had been set.

++++++++

Clarissa sat at her dressing table. It was the night of the new members' reception at the Country Club and she was tingling with excitement. As she painted her fingernails a bright red she looked in the mirror and admired herself. Her new lacy half bra provided great comfortable support for her full breasts and also sensational possibilities for deep cleavage. The matching panties were delightful and sheer with lovely lacework over her vulva with her protruding pussy lips disguised. Of course, she could not see 'down there' as the mirror only showed her beautiful reflection staring back at her. Pretty hot for 44 years old she thought and smiled.

Her husband walked in.

He had been at home for two long weeks.

Two weeks without having Igoro in her bed satisfying her with his gorgeous big black nineteen-year-old cock and meaty lips which she needed badly.

Maxwell said:

"Oh, darling, I am so sorry to walk in unannounced, please forgive me."

Clarissa pushed her chest out and stood, waving her hands to dry her fingernails.

"Well, now that you are here Maxwell, what do you think?"

"You are stunning, as usual" he stammered. "The bra is sensational."

She grinned. "I wanted you to pick out the dress I should wear tonight!"

He replied, "The short red one, all eyes will be on you."

"Exactly what I hoped you'd say." She said as she took his hands and placed them on her breasts, her nipples thickened and stood out, God she was horny.

Maxwell put on an ultra-conservative blue suit, and they went downstairs where Igoro waited in his new chinos and a leather jacket she had bought for him. He looked wonderful. She wanted to rip his clothes off and make love to him, he looked so sexy and sensual. She wanted him. Igoro could not take his eyes off of Clarissa's magnificent breasts.

Maxwell had arranged for the firm's black Limousine with the driver to take the three of them to the club, as he did not want to drive after several glasses of wine. Igoro got in the front and the happy couple slid into the back seat. This was a night she had been anticipating for months.

Clarissa welcomed the twenty new members, some with their wives or husbands. She was happy to see a nice mixture of racial diversity in the group. She first introduced two new members who she had put directly on the Board of Directors, Mr Oscar Botha, the CEO for Rhino Industries in the U.S. and his Retail Manager Ma'Bill.

She noted that Mr Botha had a spectacular young busty blonde on his arm, goodness, she thought, she can't be much older than 19. Then she smiled to herself as she remembered Igoro was also 19 so not to worry.

Then she asked each of the other Board members to stand. She was delighted to have Delores from her own golfing group joining the Board. Delores Janes was a 27-year-old new bride who had agreed very enthusiastically with Clarissa's initiative to add black members. Her husband was away that night but kindly sent his regrets.

Clarissa then explained the enhanced Committee structure and announced a new Social Committee which would be primarily in charge of special events such as weddings and the like. Ma'Bill and Delores were named to the new group. Delores happily moved over and shook hands with Ma'Bill who was impressed with the confident white wife who now stood very close to him, brushing her full breasts in her light summer dress against his muscular arm.

Current Board members were then asked to take new golf members under their wing and take tours of the massive clubhouse. The whole group would then convene at the entrance to the Chapel in an hour. Clarissa noted that Ma'Bill now had his arm around the lovely Delores as the Rhino TV hummed in the background.

Later as the groups convened at the door to the newly constructed Chapel, Pastor Erasmus, newly appointed to the lofty title of Bishop Erasmus, welcomed the first visitors to the wonderful new space. Modern cut glass windows allowed the setting sun to spread its warmth among the visitors. Several women, having had a few glasses of wine grouped around the new Bishop and congratulated the handsome black man with kisses and hugs. One white wife, in particular, asked her husband to hold her glass while she put her arms around the neck of the Bishop, kissing him with her mouth open in a long erotic French kiss. The Bishop's hands went around to cup her ass cheeks while her husband looked on adoringly. It was paramount in their household to get close to their preacher so he was happy when Bishop Erasmus's hands started to explore his wife's breasts tweaking her nipples and then he took one of her hands and put it on his cock.

None of the worshipers thought this was untoward at all, in fact, some young black men dressed in priests robes came forward and led other white wives to the brand new confessionals, for some private discussions.

Bishop Erasmus asked the attendees to sit anywhere they liked while the woman completed her kissing and sucking of his cock with an explosion of cum in her mouth.

Her husband watched incredulously as she swallowed every drop. He was so proud of her. The first white woman to have that honour in the new Chapel.

Ma'Bill escorted Delores down the aisle as she told him:

"It was just two months ago when I walked down the aisle and married my husband, and now I am here with a lovely black man whom I just met several hours ago!" her timing was off as the Rhino high tech convinced her it was many hours when it had been less than one.

Unseen by the other guests, Ma'Bill put his hand up under the pretty summer frock she had bought at the Rhino store and inserted a finger in her soaking wet vagina. She moved slightly to give him better access and she smiled and said:

"That's better than my husband can do... oooh, that feels so good, oooh don't stop. Clarissa told me black men are far superior lovers than whites and I didn't believe her...now I do. When this is over please take me home and fuck me in your bed, I want it so badly!"

Clarissa stood in the back of the Chapel about to accompany the newly minted Bishop to the front for his address to the visitors. As they walked arm in arm to the front she whispered to him that she thought the main aisle was quite narrow. He replied, squeezing her hand:

"Yes my dear, that was done on purpose, we want the worshippers to be close to the clergy, and for weddings, for the bride to be touched by many hands on her way to the front to be made a wife. The 'laying on' of the hands from friends and strangers alike represents that she must be available to spread her legs and her goodwill to the members of the Church of the Black Staff when asked. We must have and encourage a loving congregation with black men with the white wives of their fellow parishioners, and of course, we cannot leave out our loyal black wives who can entertain white husbands to make us totally conversant with the modern sexual congregation."

As if by magic, as they approached Oscar Botha's pew, he turned from his young white girlfriend to embrace Clarissa, ostensibly to thank her for making him a Director of the prestigious club, his hands caressed her big breasts as he kissed her mouth. She accepted his fondling while noting Oscar's young friend had her hand on his big cock.

Clarissa was not entirely sure what Bishop Erasmus meant, but as they sat together on the plush high backed chairs at the front she felt his hand snake up her legs, so she parted them to allow him her wet pussy as she watched events unfold with hazy, clouded eyes.

The Bishop stood to speak and all the women in the front pews had an unfettered view of his erection standing strong against the purple frock signifying his elevation to Bishop.

He spoke about the upcoming wedding in the Miller family, being the "first to be held in the newly consecrated Chapel at the Conferacy Country Club" and as an "Interracial marriage between a white woman and a black man" it would "mark a new beginning of racial harmony in the town of Hawksville." At that point he paused. There was stirring in the church, the congregation waited on his next words.

wunderboi
wunderboi
694 Followers