A very Special Morning

Story Info
A personal account of an extra special Christmas.
2.4k words
3.43
7.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly her eyes open and she stretches luxuriously, feeling the cool satin sheets soothe her heated flesh. She barely remembers falling asleep next to him, and in a rush feels frantically around for him. A warm voice from across the room comforts her immediately. "Sleep well, my pet?" comes the inquiry from her beloved Master. Blushing furiously she nods quickly then blushes deeper as she remembers her lessons. "Yes, Sir. girl slept quite well." He hides his pride deftly with a hand raised to his lips as though brushing back his neatly trimmed moustache. Walking with purpose he crosses the room in a few steps and reaches down to lift her chin. Responding as she has been taught, she rises to a kneeling position, her back straight and knees slightly parted, hands flying quickly to rest behind her neck so as to present her luscious breasts more invitingly. Her emerald eyes blaze with eagerness and he is delighted to observe no noticeable signs of fatigue, even after their long "talk" of the morning.

Motioning her to be still he allows his hands to freely roam over her exposed torso. Her nipples crinkle deliciously at his touch, and leave him with no doubt that she is ready for more. Stroking her delicately under the chin he leans forward to kiss her lightly upon the lips. Her own eyes close with longing as her tongue darts out to meet his. She can feel the swelling between her legs as his kiss deepens and his hand cups his favorite breast. Blind passion sends her into full bloom as she squirms to hold her position. Chuckling heartily he steps back to appreciate her distress.

Suddenly there is a knock at the hotel door. Raising a finger to his lips he directs her to be still. Moving quickly, he reaches the door and opens it to admit room service! A properly uniformed server pushing a cart laden with all sorts of delectable goodies enters slowly, clearly uncertain as to his surroundings. Her embarrassment is quite apparent, and yet her Master pays no attention to her whatsoever. Instead, engaging the enraptured youth with questions concerning the hotel amenities and peculiarities, he walks calmly over to stroke his pet while he converses. Almost to the point of throwing herself under the covers, her Master finally releases the servant back out into the hall. Standing before her and taking her chin in hand once more he reminds her of who she is. "You are mine, to do with as I please. If I wish to display you publicly, I shall; and you shall make your Master proud no matter what the request or situation. Nod if you understand and accept." Face flushed beet red, and tears pooling in her eyes she lowers her eyes and quietly submits, "yes, Sir." Patting her once on the head he turns his attention to the cart full of goodies.

Minutes pass slowly as he takes his time scrutinizing the offering on the cart. A silver fondue pot rests securely on its stand, melting a delicious concoction of chocolate. Long skewers lie positioned around its edges, and he selects one of these with a wicked grin. Turning his attention to her at long last he commands, "crawl to me girl." Hurriedly she crawls down from the bed and makes her way to him, lowering herself to kiss his boots gratefully. Passing one of the metal skewers slowly thru the flame under the fondue he grabs her by the hair and jerks sharply back. Beads of sweat break out across her forehead as her eyes widen with comprehension. Taking the tip of the skewer he slowly draws it across her collarbone, the heat warming her flesh quickly. Before she can catch her breath the metal is moving thru the flames again, his hand tightening in her tresses. Barely grazing her nipples with the tip, he flicks each one in turn, grinning at her determination to please.

Pleased with her acceptance he releases her hair and turns towards the cart. Spearing a luscious berry he dips it into the heated chocolate then turns to offer it to her. Bringing it just to her lips he watches as her tongue darts out to taste. Tapping her lips sharply with the skewer he directs her to open her mouth as wide as she can. Without hesitation she lowers her eyes and opens wide. Stuffing the berry in her mouth he grins and turns to reload, this time allowing the berry to remain exposed. Waiting until she has completely swallowed, he gently pushes her back onto the floor, pushing her legs apart with his boot. "Arms up baby, and open wide." Trembling, she raises her arms and spreads her legs as wide as she can. Kneeling before her he takes the skewer and aims the fruit at her opening. Her muscles clench in panic, but he slaps her inner thighs sharply and reminds her that her decision has already been made.

Moaning in apprehension she nevertheless remains motionless and he is pleased with her submission. Moving quickly he fills her cunt with the sweet fruit from the platter, chuckling and stroking her inner thighs lovingly with the skewer each time he does so. Several times she squirms and appears to have something to say, and each time he looks up she bites her lip and spreads her legs wider, clasping her hands tightly above her head. Heavy breaths alert him to her pleasure and he takes a moment to reach up and roll a hard nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Grinning wickedly her pats her full pussy, pinching her clit in the same manner as her nipple. Groans of appreciation fill his ears as his tempo increases.

Suddenly he stops and stands up between her legs, his foot resting at her opening. "Time to eat, my pet." he tells her with a grin. Motioning her to stay put, he pulls up a chair where he can reach the food-laden cart and his "fruit bowl" at the same time. Spreading a napkin over his lap he settles busily into the plate he uncovers bearing eggs, bacon, toast and hash browns. Hearing only his silverware moving against the china her mouth begins to water and she swears her stomach is growling loud enough to disturb the silence. Steadily he continues his meal, never once looking in her direction. Her hips begin to ache from the spread, and she can feel the juices running down from her overflowing cunt. Still clasping her hands tightly above her head she stretches further, gyrating gently on the floor in an attempt to gain his attention. Chuckling to himself he continues with his breakfast, pausing only to reach for a refill on his coffee, never once looking in her direction.

Long minutes pass before he finally lays his napkin beside his plate and turns towards her. Her heart skips a beat as her blood rushes to her face, realizing what a mess she must appear. Smiling gently he kneels on the floor beside her and pulls her wrists behind her back, placing her head against his shoulder. One hand reaches under her arm to cup his favorite breast, while the other traces a firm line down her belly. Her back arches in anticipation as her breath catches on his look. Smoldering brown eyes pierce her emerald orbs with intense hunger. His intentions are obvious as are her desires as his fingers reach to collect the prize. Glistening droplets of honey cling deliciously to his fingertips as he deftly massages her eager nub. Plucking a luscious bit of fruit from her inner sanctum he offers it to her parched lips. Smiling thankfully she accepts the offering with one bite. Reaching down between her legs he returns with yet another piece; again and again until she begins to squirm unpleasantly.

Pushing her off his lap he turns her over on her elbows and knees and leans close to inspect the container. Sucking noisily at her cunt he draws the last bits of fruit from within. Groaning with need she swings her hips against his tongue, her thighs sticky with the mixture of juice and honey. Slapping her soundly on the hindquarters he moves to his feet and goes into the adjoining bathroom, where she hears water running and strange gurgling noises. Her knees quiver as she tries to imagine what he could be doing and with what that would make such odd noises! Bowing her head quickly back to the floor she pretends not to have moved in his absence. Her back arches appreciatively as she feels his strong hand press upon the back of her neck, forcing her face deeper into the carpet. Her knees instinctively move further apart as a rough hot cloth rubs brusquely at her wetness. Deep guttural moans fill his ears and urge him to rub harder, moving in circles around her thighs and pussy.

Grinning to himself he pours a great quantity of oil upon her backside, bringing a surprised squeak to his ears. Without hesitation his fingers move quickly to spread the warm thick liquid. Her cries of protest soon turn to moans of longing as his hands work their magic. She tightens momentarily as she feels his thumb penetrate her rosette briefly. He uses this distraction to slide two fingers deep within her cunt. Her moans of appreciation fill the room as he works his hand smoothly in and out of her hot wet pussy. Honey mixed with oil provides the lubrication he needs to slip a third finger, and then yet the fourth into her pulsating box. Soon his whole hand is being manipulated by her inner muscles, drawing him in deeper. Hungrily she growls and turns her head on the carpet to plead silently at his monument of need. Moving around her side just a bit, he pushes her firmly back to the carpet and continues his efforts, his cock waving playfully at her.

Sweat pouring from her every pore, her lips moving silently in desperation, she feels his hand close inside her. Her hips gyrate frantically as he fills her entirely, stretching her and filling her at the same time. Rocking back and forth on her knees, her hips swinging madly, her nails digging into the carpet... she makes an irresistible sight. His heart relents, and his movements slow to a steady rhythm as he maneuvers his cock to within reach of her starving lips. Pulling her up by the hair, he guides her hungry mouth to his cock and taps it with the head. "Show Daddy how much you appreciate his efforts my pet." pushing his fist firmly into her cunt, turning and curling his knuckles, plunging his arm as deep as he can reach, her screams satisfying and encouraging. Quickly she opens her mouth and engulfs his cock, her tongue working rapidly along the shaft, her teeth lightly scraping as her head bobs up and down. Smiling with delight, he continues fucking her tight pussy with his fist, working it cleverly, twisting his wrist and curling his fingers deep inside, tickling her from within, driving her mad with desire.

Swallowing deep and hard she works her lips along his cock. Her eyes light with pleasure as she grips both appendages tightly. Her lips wrapped as tightly as her cunt, and both filled to the brim. Her mind explodes with a thousand raptures as her orgasm builds and her hips lock around his muscular arm. Working with more urgency she pulls him deep into her throat and swallows hard. Laughing deep in his belly, he replies to her need with a twist of his wrist. "Not until I tell you may you cum my lil'one. We shall cum together, you and I." Giving a deep thrust, his fingers reach out to tickle her back wall, his cock filling her mouth and throat. Groaning her need loudly she struggles to comply, her hips pushing frantically against him as the pressure builds. Pumping his cock with her lips and licking the tip as it pops in and out, she attempts to milk the cum from him. Taking her firmly by the hair he slows her efforts to his own pace... moving his cock in and out along with his fist buried in her pussy. Fucking both ends and grinning wickedly he looks down at her with great pride and tells her," Now, my pet. Let us both CUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM."

Loads of hot cum splash the back of her throat, nearly choking her as her own explosion rocks her deep within. Shuddering and swallowing and shivering with delight, she rocks furiously. Hearing his moans of approval she cums again, this time deeper and harder, covering his fist and arm with her juices. Her back arches and her nails dig bits of fluff from the carpet. He grinz proudly and gives her just a few more gentle pushes to hear her groan. Honey flows swiftly from her opening, and he leans forward to run his tongue up her crack. Taken by surprise she jumps and his cock plops out of her mouth, but she remains impaled on his strong arm. Her chest collapsing back on the floor, she tries to catch her breath. Wearily she wiggles her hips, her mind crying for more yet her body close to the breaking point. Kissing her gently along her spine, he opens his hand slowly inside her, allowing her to breathe and unwind at his pace. Biting her along her sides he withdraws slowly, his other hand reaching under her to caress her full breast. Rolling her over on her back he smiles down at her. "You have pleased me greatly my pet. Merry Christmas!" Tears of joy race down her cheeks as she moves to smother his feet with kisses, her intense appreciation and devotion overflowing.

Covered in sweat mixed with fruit juices and honey, they curl together on the floor, enjoying the afterglow, and cuddling as one. Her smile deepens as she realizes how much she needs him, and how much he fills her with joy. His eyes close with happiness as he relaxes his grip on her outside while tightening his hold on her soul. Many years have passed together, and still they remain fresh. Their passion for each other grows with each experience, as does their love for each other.