A Very Special Romance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lean over and switch the light on and take his hand as he tries to cover himself up. There are tears on his cheeks and I smile as my eyes move over his body. He closes his eyes and I tell him to open them, I tell him smilingly there is more of him to love. Looking at his still erect cock I giggle and say I know something else on him that is big. He looks at me in disbelief then laughing pulls me over him...our lips meet. Sitting up I straddle him and lower myself on his cock, my turn to moan as I feel him stretch me, my pussy expanding to to take his length deep in me. Cal looks into my eyes and holding my butt he thrusts inside me...

Cal...

I'm in awe of this beautiful woman on top of me, her magnificent breasts swaying back and forth, up and down as she slides slowly on me. Looking into her beautiful blue eyes I hold her firm smooth butt in my hands as I thrust to meet her downward thrust. Buried deep inside of her I stop her holding her still, my cock throbbing inside of her as I look deep into her eyes and see the tears running down her cheeks along with mine. Her beautiful face is smiling at me as she wiggles on my hard cock, I turn her and lay her gently on her back, looking into her eyes as if telling her that I won't hurt her. I start to slide in and out slowly, gently, with one hand on the wall, sliding in and out as Pams arches her back thrusting up at me driving my cock deeper in her. I pushed myself into her slowly, probing, seeking her depth as her fingernails dug into my shoulders. I was as far as I could go, holding perfectly still, savoring the wetness of her juices as they coated my balls.

"God," I sighed, and began rocking in an easy rhythm.

She raised her legs and folded them over my ass, lifting herself, trying to offer me even deeper access as her hands roamed over my back. Her thighs and belly warmed, assailed by a kind of electricity, like a slow-motion tickle and she smiled, grinned really, as tears poured from her eyes. Nothing existed in the world except her and I as my hips thrust more rapidly now, but I longed to keep my orgasm at bay, all night, forever, if I could. Her breasts brushed my biceps and the sensation nearly put me over the edge as I struggled to hold off. Her cry was sharp, startling, as her body shuddered beneath me while my cock erupted...I felt like a geyser had just exploded, sending my cum deep into her depths , while she was draining all I had to give her.

My body relaxed and I rolled off her letting her turn her back to me, nuzzling her ass against my pelvis. We fall asleep, spooned together for maximum contact. I awaken before Pam and go to the kitchen and make fresh Belgium waffles with strawberries and fresh whipped cream and when she awakens... breakfast in bed with fresh juice, hot tea and breakfast, all set up and brings it to her feeding her breakfast in bed.

"Pam I need to say something important! You mean a lot to me and I love you dearly, with every part of my heart and I want to be with you more then anything in the world but I think we should go a little slower to make sure we feel the same. That it's right for the both of us and it's what we really want." as I lean over and kiss her, licking the whipped cream off the tip of her nose.

We now have a special wonderful friendship, best friends and more, and I'll always be at Pam's side, whenever or wherever we may be.

12