A Very Special Spring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers

This time I lasted a bit longer, around 12 strokes, and then I exploded in her mouth, sending hot streams of cum down her throat. I could see her surprise at first and then she worked hard at swallowing every drop, moving her head up and down licking and sucking up each ounce of the precious cum. She was like a vacuum cleaner, not letting any get away, swallowing gulp after gulp, stroking it with her lips and tongue until I was an empty vessel and my dick was limp as a rag. Only then did she let go of my dick with her lips, and then ran her tongue over the head to lick up even the last drop of cum.

When she had gleaned the final drop of semen from my cock she stood up and kissed me with her hot sticky lips. Her kiss was salty and I guess the taste was from my cum, but the taste of her lips at that moment was intoxicating to me. She smashed her lips to mine and ground her pelvis against my now limp crank. I could feel the depth of the passion still raging within her body as she held me roughly and ravished my mouth with her questing tongue.

After a few breathless minutes she pulled her lips from mine and murmured, “Don’t worry lover, you will do better next time.” Quite frankly, I wasn’t worried about anything at this point, I had just had my first real experience with a mature woman and my first orgasm in a woman’s mouth, I was on top of the world, ignorance is bliss I guess.

Sharon took my hand and moved it down her body, across her stomach over the fabric of her partially removed shorts and finally placed it in her crotch. She rubbed her wet pussy roughly through the fabric for a couple of minutes, I felt her body move against the ministrations and the cloth beneath my fingers became drenched with her cum.

She took her hand from atop mine and pushed her shorts down her thighs. This exposed the burning tissues of her pussy to my questing touch and my fingers moved automatically into her slit.

She murmured something like, “This ones for me.” As she used her hand to move my fingers over her pussy, running them down the length of her cleft and stroking her clit before placing them at the edge of her glory hole, where they just seemed to slide inside of her on after the other until I had three fingers buried inside of her cunt and I began to stroke in and out.

I felt her pelvis thrust toward my hand and grind against it as my digits slid in and out, in and out. I could feel her rhythm build, hear her breathe coming more and more raggedly and I knew that she was about to cum. She pulled herself closer to me, pinning my arm between our bodies. She felt my dick against her leg and she reached down to grasp its rigid glory in her iron grip and she gasped, “My god you’re hard again. I’d forgotten how resilient young men were, damn this is gonna be good!”

I have to confess at this point that this was not exactly my first experience with pleasuring a female. My oldest sister and I had been experimenting with our sexuality and exploring each other’s bodies for a few months before this. She is two years younger than I am, but, she was fairly well developed for her age. I don’t recall who had first initiated the contact, probably me, but she was a co-equal partner in the experiment. We had been careful to never have any penetration of her pussy with my dick. We had brush fucked on several occasions. I would spew my cum all over her stomach, which made a heck of a mess, while we passionately necked and I stroked her breasts. I had fingered her off while we kissed and she stroked on my dick almost every night since around thanksgiving. I had even gone so far as to kiss and lick her pussy while she stroked on my dick. A couple of times she had kissed and licked my dick while I ate her out.

But, it was nothing compared to what Sharon and I were doing. She had never taken me all the way inside her mouth. And she had never shown the need and passion that Sharon was showing now. What I mean to say is that I knew how to get a woman off to a certain degree. But lets get back to the subject at hand.

I felt Sharon push harder against my hand and her juices flowed over my fingers and down my hand. She bucked a couple of more times and then was still for a minute. She stepped away from me, dislodging my fingers from her pussy.

She placed her fingers under the waistband of her shorts, pushed them down to the ground and stepped out of them. She moved toward me and pushed my shirt off my shoulders and down my arms, kissed me lightly on the lips before turning to spread my shirt on the short cut grass. She laid down on my shirt and motioned for me to lay down with her, on top of her to be exact.

As I lowered my body on top of hers and she said, “Joey, you weigh too much, lift your body off me and put your weight on your arms like you were doing pushups.” and she showed me how to keep my weight off of her while still making contact in all the right spots.

Sharon had me lift my crotch off her using my knees for leverage and then grasped the steely flesh of my shaft and guided my hard dick into her well-lubricated cunt. I felt her warmth engulf me, it felt so good that I just held there, my balls resting against her crotch, buried to the hilt inside of her wonderful warmth. Then I felt her move ever so slowly against me and as if by instinct I responded, sliding slowly in and out of her, touching my stomach against hers again and again.

I watched her beneath me as our rhythm built. Her eyes were closed and a smile was on her lips as my cock moved in and out of her steaming depths. We moved slowly at first, but as the passion escalated so did the rhythm of our lovemaking. Before long there was there was a constant slap of flesh as our bodies met and seemed to want to merge before pulling away for another stroke.

I drove my iron tool into her harder and harder with each passing second, our bodies slammed together over and over again. I could hear her animal grunts and growls as she gave as good as she got.

Suddenly her mouth opened in a silent scream as she pushed her head back and I felt her body arch beneath me She raised her ass off the ground close to six inches and her hands went to my ass and she raked her nails over my flesh. I watched her alternately grit her teeth and opened her mouth wide to moan and grunt in the most arousing of animal passions. She dug her nails into the soft flesh of my ass until she collapsed back to the ground, her body going flaccid for a moment before resuming the rhythm of our lovemaking.

My gaze moved from her face down her body to the movement of her lovely breasts. Sharon’s breasts bounced up and down with each massive thrust of my loins. I became fascinated with the way they bounced higher and higher with each thrust. I slammed myself into her with redoubled effort. I wanted to split her open with my iron hard cock. I wanted to make her scream with the pain and joy of indescribable passion. I felt her pussy contract around my dick and Sharon arched her back once again, raising her fevered loins and my body off of the ground. I felt her nails on my back, ripping at my flesh in the throes of the passion of her massive orgasm.

As her nails ripped into my flesh I felt my dick begin to swell and the burn of my juices against my flesh as they made their way up the length of my raging cock. I knew that I was going to cum, I wanted to shoot my load inside her pussy and she wanted it too because at that time she dug her nails into my back and whispered, “Go ahead, baby, cum in your momma. I want your hot load inside of me, go ahead cum, baby cum!” And then she arched against me again.

Sharon let out a low throaty moan and wrapped her legs around my waist as I exploded inside of her, and with a long low groan of my own I shot stream after stream of cum into of her big hot pussy.

We thrust against each other a couple of times but we were basically spent. I collapsed on her, and she didn’t seem to mind at all this time. For an instant we lay there, our breathing the only sound in our world.

Then I heard someone shouting, “Sharon, where the hell are you, you fuckin bitch!” It was the voice of Sharon’s husband Richard. He had apparently roused from his drunken slumber and required her immediate presence.

This brought her out of her reverie and she roughly pushed me off of her and scrambled into her clothes. I tried to say something but she put her finger to my lips and continued to hurriedly put on her clothes. She rose and started off, while I stood up still naked, at least with my pants around my ankles. Before she left she kissed me lightly on the cheek and said, “Now make sure you don’t tell anyone about this.”

I said, “Never.” And I really meant it.

She playfully stroked my dick and said in a sultry voice, “Come by after you get home tomorrow.” She kissed me on the lips and added, “I think that I want to see more of this monster.” As she gazed hungrily at the cock in her hand.

I said, “Sure will.”

After she disappeared around the corner, I heard her footsteps going up the stairs. I waited for a few minutes to see what was going to happen but I didn’t hear any fighting or arguing so I figured everything was all right and I went home.

At home, everyone was asleep, and I just stripped down and climbed into my bed. I would say that I slept the sleep of an innocent, but that wouldn’t be true. My dreams were filled with wonderful fantasies of Sharon and myself doing impossible feats of sexual prowess. I woke in the morning fresh and more alive than I had ever felt before.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked the same, but there seemed to be something different about me, maybe it was the bloody welts on my ass and back. I was glad the I was not going to have to explain those in the near future, and I made a note to myself to avoid my sister for a few days. I then went to the kitchen, gobbled my breakfast down and headed out for the day.

This day seemed to never end. It drug on and on, it seemed to go on forever. When the clock finally said that it was time to head home I was out the door like a shot. I hurried home as fast as I could, but, I felt like I could never get there soon enough.

When I got home I changed my clothes, and then I took off across the driveway to Sharon’s apartment. I ran up the stairs, taking them two at a time, and knocked at her door.

Sharon answered the door wearing a light blouse that barely covered her midriff and blue slacks that came to mid calf. She looked at me, smiled and said, “Glad that you could come over.”

I responded breathlessly with, “Wouldn’t miss it for the world.”

I looked past her and saw that her kids were playing in the front room. So my relief with seeing her once again was tempered with the fact that although she was there, so were her two kids.

She opened the door and let me pass into her house, I could have sworn the she patted me on the ass as I passed her. We went into the living room and we sat there chatting while I drank a glass of lemonade left over from last night and played with her children.

When I finished my first glass, Sharon asked, “ Would like another glass Joey?”.

I said, “Sure.” and she left for the kitchen.

I followed her into the kitchen and got up the nerve to put my arms around her and pulled her tight to my body. She pushed away and turned around, held my hands with both of hers and looked me in the eye for a second before her lips went to mine and her hands went to my dick, as if to make sure that it really was there.

Seemingly satisfied that it had been no apparition the previous night she pushed away slightly and said, “Be patient baby, let me get the kids outside and then we can fuck again. I really want you inside of me again and the sooner the better. But I don’t want to get caught by the kids because they’ll sure as hell blab to their father, and that is more trouble than I want. Ok?”

I said, “Sure.” But my dick was already hard and I did not know how long I could wait.

We went back into the living room and Sharon told the kids to take their drinks and grab some cookies and go outside and play while she chatted with me. They objected for a minute because it was hot outside that day, but in the end they headed out the door and down the stairs.

As soon as they were outside I moved to the couch and sat next to Sharon. I pulled her close and kissed her with a passion that I had never felt before.

Sharon gave me the short course in the fine art of French kissing. She ran her tongue into my mouth, exploring every nook and then I would return the favor. All this time we were undressing each other, taking off our shirts and throwing them onto the couch, I took off her bra and let it drop, and began to caress her breasts, squeezing them, crushing them in my hands as she seemed to desire. We stood up and our pants were pushed to the floor, soon followed by our under wear, leaving a trail from the front room to her bedroom all the while our tongues explored each others mouths and our hands explored and caressed the most sensitive parts of our bodies.

In the bedroom she collapsed on the bed, her legs spread open exposing her pussy. She held her arms wide, inviting me onto her, into her.

I stood there for a moment mesmerized by the sight, fascinated by the orange color of her pubic hairs. I first knelt before her and kissed her pussy, I ran my tongue over the length of her pussy slit and lightly trailed kisses over her stomach. I stopped briefly to suck on her very erect nipples, drawing them one at a time into my mouth and sucking on them. I moved my tongue over her neck and the kissed her hard on the lips before positioning my body over her waiting form.

I looked down at her as she guided my dick into her cunt. I lowered my self slowly into her and I could hear her grunt as I bottomed out inside of her. Then she began to raise her hips and I began to move in and out of her. Her cunt was so hot and wet, her flesh almost burned mine as I moved into her and then slowly out once again.

Sharon moved her pelvis up and down and from side to side as we thrust against each other. I moved with her as in a dance with her leading. This was going to be much nicer than last night, gone was the rush of the first time. We thrust at each other slowly for a few minutes, I felt her raise her buttocks and grind her pussy against me a couple of times as she experienced her first orgasms.

I decided to raise the rhythm of our sex and began to thrust violently into her. I heard the slap of our flesh as I bottomed out inside her on each down stroke. I drove into her again and again wanting to drive completely through her. Our sweat rolled down our bodies and became a spray of salt as our bodies slapped together. She thrust up at me in orgasm after orgasm until she lay limp and smiling beneath me her body quivering as with one orgasm after another.

After an infinity of pleasure I felt the cum swell and burn on its way through my dick and into the limp vessel beneath me. I looked down at her as I exploded inside of her, filling her pussy with my cum. As I came she held me tight gripping me with an iron hold as she wrapped her legs around my body. She came once again arching her wet body against mine and then we lay still in a sweaty pile. The smell of sex permeating the whole room and filling my nostrils with its overpowering scent.

We must have dozed for a bit, locked in each other’s arms, and when I opened my eyes Sharon was gazing raptly at me. “Good morning lover.” She said and then her lips were on mine, her tongue inside of my mouth, my tongue against hers. She pulled her mouth from mine and kissed me lightly on each eye and on the forehead all the while gushing, “That was fabulous! I don’t think that I have ever cum that much baby. You have worn this old lady out.” And she chuckled.

I started to get hard again and I began to kiss her lightly on the neck, but she looked over at the clock and said, “Damn, I have to get cleaned up and get dinner ready. Richard is going to be home in less than an hour.”

With that she pushed me away from her and headed for the bathroom and a bath. As she went through the door she looked back, gazed at my erection, sighed and said wistfully, “If only we had the time.” She did turn around and give it one kiss and a lick before I started to get dressed to leave.

As I was dressing she stuck her head out of the bathroom and said, “Stick around for a while and we can talk while I clean up.”

She proceeded to tell me how when she came upstairs the night before, her husband had wanted to have sex and began to fondle her. When his hands reached her cunt he found her already sticky and wet and asked her how that had happened. She told him that he had made love to her earlier and that the cum was from him. She also told him that he had been a wonderful lover and made her cum again and again before he was finished ravishing her. He believed her and she got fucked for a second time night. She had even talked him into eating her out, she thought it was funny that he had given me a blowjob by proxy.

I kissed her gently before I left and I was going down the stairs on one side of the apartment as he came in the front door on the other side. What a thrill for a teenager, the allure of having sex with the older woman, the danger of eluding the irate husband. Well ok, the stupid, uncaring husband.

The next day when I got home, Sharon and my mother were sitting in our apartment drinking coffee. As I came in the kitchen door the conversation ceased and Sharon looked a little embarrassed, she didn’t want to look me in the eye. My mother on the other hand looked at me with a new expression of some sort. It was as if she was seeing me in a new way or a new light. Rather than her normal greeting of, “How did my boy do today?” She asked, “How is my big man today?”

I replied that I was very good and Sharon seemed to shake her head in agreement and they both giggled.

Then mom said, “Yes, that is what I have just been hearing.”

I guess the cat was out of the bag, so to speak.

Joe F.
Joe F.
200 Followers
12