A Very Special Woman

Story Info
Erotic goings on in the business world.
4.2k words
3.86
19.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers

Sally was awoken by her radio alarm. It was seven a.m. and she had a second interview at ten. She had bought a fresh set of clothes for the interview, she wanted to look her best. She would have her own little office next to her new boss. She had never had a female boss before. Sally was 24 and had done one or two clerical jobs before landing the role of team leader in her current job. This was a step up. She would have a whole new set of responsibilities. Raytrex Plastics was a household name in the north east. The salary was a good 25K more than she was on currently. To say she was out of her comfort zone, would not be an exaggeration, but it was time she started to move up the ladder of life. That's if she got the job. She had actually been surprised when she got the second interview. The woman had seemed a bit intimidating and she didn't think she had interviewed well. But, well even with another woman, maybe it was her baby blue eyes that did it.

The sales office at the headquarters of Raytrex was run by Angela Mikszka and her five male staff. Angela was 36 and had been in the position for just over a year. She was ambitious and was overseeing her successor, before she moved up to Assistant Sales Director. The former holder of this title Greg Wiles, had not performed that well in the previous 12 months. Profits were up but only just. She took every opportunity to let the Financial Director know too.

Her last weekly meeting a month earlier had gone well for her. Her role of Sales Analyst gave her the opportunity to drill down into the details. She wanted promotion and if she could ditch some dirt in Greg's direction she would. She provided all the stats and figures. It was accurate, but she was a statistician by training and put the worst slant on it that she could...

"Only 1% like for like growth in Maine last quarter Sir."

Malcolm Dempster was the Financial Director. He was 49 years old and his policies had driven the company forward, making in roads into New England, beating their main competitors into second place in New Hampshire, Maine and Vermont. He sat listening to Angela's monthly appraisal.

"You set your sights high Angela, I like that, but I think Greg's done OK. We're still 11% ahead of this time last year."

"Well, maybe, but I think he's missed a number of key opportunities, particularly in the plumbing sector. I know I could do better, with respect Sir."

"I have no doubt you would do an excellent job my dear, but I just don't see a need for a change, not at this time."

She crossed and uncrossed her legs as she spoke to her boss. She did it just slowly enough, that Dempster would glimpse her stocking tops. He was a shrewd successful business man. She respected him, looked up to him even, but Angela had gone into that meeting with one aim and one aim only, to leave his office with a guarantee of a new job. She knew she didn't have enough data to oust Greg on her own. It would need the Financial Director's recommendation to do that. To get his recommendation without data could only be gotten in one way. Frankly, she didn't fancy him, but he was clean and fit for his age and if it could further her career it was worth it.

"I think I can persuade you otherwise Sir."

"Really? Do you have anything more substantial?"

She stood up. She had put on her snuggest-fitting black skirt, the one with the slit down the back. Her red blouse had the top two buttons undone. She had been to the hair dressers the previous afternoon and the light bounced off her long, black hair. She sat on the edge of Dempster's desk. He had a perfect view of her legs. She unbuttoned the next two buttons on her blouse.

"Is this substantial enough for you Sir?"

"Angela?"

"What would you like me to do Sir? I really could do a better job, you really do know that don't you?"

"Angela, you know I'm married!"

She ignored him and continued to unbutton her blouse, until she had exposed her lacy, red bra. She was a well endowed woman and Dempster took a sharp intake of breath when he saw her E cup and her wonderful, sexy cleavage. She stood up and walked towards his chair.

"Oh I know you're married Mr Dempster...Sir. I will let you control what you take. I mean, you're the boss after all."

She turned her back and slowly unfastened the zip on her skirt. The two halves peeled away, revealing her satin red panties and her amazing ass. Angela had one fine booty and she knew it. She stepped out of her skirt and knelt on Dempster's chair.

"Go on, tell me what you would like Sir."

"Angela. You really do want that job don't you!"

Dempster pulled her towards him, stroking his finger along her spine and rubbed his face into her tits.

"Yes, that's it Sir. You like them don't you."

She unfastened the catch on her brassiere and squished her tits all over his mouth and nose.

"Go on, suck them, yes that's it suck them! Oh Mr Dempster Sir!"

The Financial Director was groaning as he suckled her breasts like a big baby. Angela deftly unfastened his pants and took his cock in her hand. She moved the gusset of her panties to one side and eased his huge dick into her cunt.

"Aaah Angela...oh hnngggg."

She rode his cock as she continued to smother him with her tits. He grabbed a handful of each of her butt cheeks as he got deeper and deeper, until he was ball deep, with all of his seven inches inside her juicy pussy. She rocked back and forth on his cock. Dempster was snorting, like a little pig; sucking on her nipples; fingering her ass hole; fucking her tight hole.

"Oh Mr Dempster, you've got such a big cock Sir, I can feel it so deep. You want to cover my tits with your spunk don't you!."

She rocked against his dick, harder and faster. She felt his cock twitch and grow stiffer. He moaned, almost weeping with pleasure as he was reaching his climax. She wanted to give him the best orgasm she could, keeping him inside her till the last possible moment. Dempster was lost in another world, totally abandoned to his feelings. He gripped her arms and rubbed his nose into her neck, tasting her perfume, which had suffused with her body heat.

Just as she thought he was about to unload, she lifted herself off and knelt on the floor. Dempster stood up as a shower of spunk spattered in a myriad of droplets over her neck and breasts. He steadied himself with one hand on his chair as a line of cum streaked over her shoulder. He gripped his cock, his buttocks tensing still and unloaded even more, as a fine spurt of white cum decorated her hair like confetti.

Dempster was happily married. Happily married in every area except in the bedroom. He hadn't fucked anyone in Angela's league for a long, long time. The incumbent Head of Sales wasn't bad, but he wasn't that good either. He would give Angela the job. She had earned it.

Angela cleaned up, made the top man a coffee and left; her mission accomplished, her new job in the bag, barring the formalities.

Sally took a quick last look in the mirror in the ladies' bathroom at Raytrex. For her first interview she had gone conservative. A nice grey business suit and white blouse. This time she was smart but with a little more colour. She had opted for a short flowered skirt, lavender blouse and a little beige jacket. She thought it made the right impression; modern but confident.

"Hello Sally, come in please." Said Angela appearing at the door of the outer office.

Angela gave Sally an admiring glance. She had a nice pert ass. Not as pert as her own, but a good one never the less.

"Quite a nice outfit there Sally, but you don't think something plainer would have been more appropriate?"

"Oh...I...no, well this is how I would dress if I worked here. I am not leaving today until I've convinced you that I am the right person."

"I see."

Sally could feel she must be blushing, but she was hoping it didn't show.

"It's OK Sally, I was teasing, but actually that was a good answer."

"Oh really! Thank you."

"I'll come right to the point Sally. I was very impressed with you at your interview and we, that is I would like to offer you the position."

"Shit! Oh I'm so sorry!!!"

"That's fine! Don't worry. Congratulations!"

Sally stood up and shook her boss's hand.

"Phew! Thank you, thank you. You won't regret it."

"I'm sure I won't. Now Sally, I'm actually quite newly promoted to my own position and well, I intend to get things moving. What would you say if I asked you to start tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? Well, yes. I am supposed to work a month's notice but..."

"But you're thinking 'What the fuck?'"

"Exactly."

"Coffee?"

"Yes, please."

"Sit down and I'll let you know what's happening."

Sally couldn't help notice how Angela was admiring her legs as she sat opposite her. She was herself single, after a rather messy break-up six months earlier and had opted to plan her career path over relationships. At first she put it down to her excitement at landing the job and figured she was just imagining it. But when Angela brought her the coffee, she distinctly noted her peeking down her top. Her blouse was quite loose-fitting but there was no doubt, her lady boss was checking her out.

"So, Sally. I know you've read the company prospectus, so you'll know we're trying to make ground up north. I'm visiting one potential customer in Maine tomorrow and two more in Massachusetts on Wednesday. You will be travelling with me tomorrow for an overnight stay."

"Great! I've never been to Maine."

"Quite. Well, it's all been arranged, but I would expect you to handle the arrangements in the future."

"That's good, I'm really looking forward to it."

"I thought you would say that. I have a challenging role and I need you to sort a lot of stuff for me. Important things, which I don't have time to do."

"Yes of course."

"My approach is to get out there. Meet customers. Because I've got the word Director on my door doesn't mean I have to sit behind this desk for eight hours a day."

Sally nodded her head and smiled in all the right places. Angela was an imposing, sophisticated woman and she was, Sally had to admit rather attractive. Sally was straight, but she did sometimes fantasise about older women. Some of her friends had fooled around at college, but she had only ever gone with guys. Having said that, it was impossible for Sally not to be impressed by Angela's ass. It was one of those, which she imagined guys must die for. Her butt cheeks had this way of twitching as she walked. Her breasts too, were magnificent, moving like a just set jelly. For the first time in her life, Sally seriously wondered what it would be like to make love to another woman. It wasn't just her body. Something in Angela's personality, in her aura appealed to Sally. It was more than admiration.

That night she used her vibrator and thought about Angela. She imagined herself sharing a shower with her boss. Rubbing soap into her glorious tits and into her fabulous butt. Then she thought how they might move to the bedroom and share a night of passion. Sally brought herself off with her toy, her mind elsewhere, her tongue involuntarily licking her lips, yearning for her boss's lips on her own. She didn't understand why she had developed these feelings for another woman. She was sure she wasn't gay and yet her instincts told her it felt natural.

The next morning Sally arrived at her office early to make sure she could make a good impression on her first day. She was there a good thirty minutes before Angela. Angela arrived wearing a dark grey trouser suit. Her ass looked even better if anything and Sally audibly gasped when she saw her.

"Good morning Sally, is everything alright?!"

"Yes, yes thank you. The coffee is on, I'll get it in a minute."

"Aah well done Sally."

"You look good today, if you don't mind me saying."

"I don't mind at all. Thank you."

"Who are we visiting today?"

"Key Plumbing, they are No.2 on my list of potential new customers."

"Oh, an important one then, what do you want me to do on these trips?"

"That's a good question Sally. I need you to be in on the meetings and look pretty."

"Excuse me?"

"Ha ha Sally!"

"Oh yes, very good! I thought you were serious."

"I want you to listen, take notes, but not too many notes. You are an extra set of eyes and ears. You've only just started. I'm taking you with me because I think it will benefit you in the role in the long run."

"Thank you Angela. I appreciate it."

"Anyway, having two women selling you plastic pipes is better than one."

"Unless you're selling it to another woman."

"Hmmm maybe."

Sally smiled awkwardly.

"I'll get that coffee."

A little later the two new colleagues were on the plane headed for New England. It was a short haul flight of a little less than an hour and a half and they snacked on the sandwiches, chips and orange juice in business class. Sally was reading the in flight magazine, although she was finding the article on Dutch influences on American English rather dull.

"Any special men in your life?" Asked her boss out of the blue.

Sally put the article down and turned to Angela.

"Actually no. I did have a boyfriend for two years but..."

"Oh I wasn't prying."

"No, that's OK. I'm putting my career first."

"Nothing wrong with that."

"I notice you're not married Angela."

"That's correct. Does that surprise you?"

"I hadn't thought about it to be honest."

"My experience of men on the whole has not been the best."

"Oh, yeah there are some jerks out there."

Angela was about to speak when the stewardess brought more drinks and a selection of chocolate bars. Like all such flights, they had barely seemed to have reached cruising altitude before they began their descent and Sally could soon see houses and fields coming into view as they broke through the base of the clouds.

Sally wondered why Angela had asked her about men. What reason could there be for her asking when she did? It might have been idle curiosity. However, Sally hadn't imagined it, when she had spotted her looking at her legs and checking out her top the previous day. Sally wondered if her boss had the hots for her, if her own feelings were even slightly reciprocated. Maybe it was a power thing. The superior woman checking out the opposition. Maybe a slightly more mature, sophisticated girl wouldn't have got the job. Sally was confident and sexy, but she was a girlie girl.

The Maine spring was bursting forth with every colour displayed among the beautiful roadside blooms as they took the taxi to their first corporate meeting. Sally was sure she saw a salmon jump in the river, which they crossed. Orioles and Chickadees graced the woodland edges.

"It's beautiful! I could come here for a vacation sometime."

"A bit different to New Jersey isn't it?"

"How come they set up here?"

"The space? I don't know. Key aren't just a fancy plumbing company, they supply the whole infrastructure of pipe work in most of New England. It's a huge plant they've got, you'll see. If I can get them to take Raytrex plastic joints well, you can imagine what that would mean. "

Key Plumbing was indeed a huge concern. It was almost a town in its own right. The girls were given a tour of the plant before they got down to business. Sally watched Angela operate at their meeting. She conducted herself in a smooth, professional manner, which had the Managing Director eating out of her hand. Angela had a way of turning it on with men. She was sure her boss's brown eyes became a little browner as she spoke. She had left just enough of her cleavage exposed beneath her blouse to be mesmerising, but not cheap. Sally sat quietly, taking her notes when necessary, but mainly staring in awe at her superior. Angela combined sexual power with an encyclopaedic knowledge of her business. Sally knew if she didn't know already, that she was working for one hell of a smart woman. It was not a complete surprise therefore when they left with a deal signed for a five year contract.

In the reception, as they waited for their cab Sally took the opportunity to congratulate her boss.

"Wow! You were amazing in there!"

"Thank You Sally. Watch and learn."

"You impressed him from the minute you walked through the door."

"I like to think so."

Sally looked down embarrassed, feeling she had overdone the compliments.

"What's up Sally?"

"No. Nothing, I'm finding the whole thing rewarding. It's good."

The pair caught the taxi back to the airport and waited for their next flight to Massachusetts.

"If you want to have a look round the shops, feel free." Said Angela when they reached the airport.

"Airport shopping isn't really me, anyway, there's only a few here."

"No? You don't have to buy anything though, do you?"

"I know but...Angela, can I ask you a question?"

"Of course."

"How good were the others? The candidates for this job I mean."

"Not as good as you."

"Oh. OK, thank you."

Sally sat back as a their gate number came up on the destinations board.

"Is that it?" Asked Angela.

"Yes. I was just wondering."

"Well, I wish everyone's questions could be answered so easily. Anyway, we can board now look."

Their second flight was only 40 minutes and with a free afternoon and evening they found a coffee house to discuss the following day's schedule before going on to their hotel.

"So if I can nail these next two, I will have knocked off three out of my top five targets."

"Which is number one?"

"That would be Nova Chemicals."

"Really! Nova. Wow!"

"If I could get that contract, well, I think we would all be on a good bonus in the summer."

Sally beamed. Impressed with Angela's seemingly boundless ambition.

"Another coffee?" Asked Angela.

"OK thank you."

"Those chocolate brownies look nice too don't you think?"

"Oh don't they just."

Another short taxi ride took them to their hotel on the edge of town. There were a number of workmen milling in and out and three white vans parked out front. They received a number of admiring glances as they went to check in.

"I've two rooms booked in the name of Mikszka ."

"There's a problem. I'm afraid." Said the receptionist. An insignificant-looking man of 50 or so.

"And that is?"

"Well as you see Ma'am, we have rather a lot of activity here. We had a burst pipe last night and it's made a quarter of the rooms uninhabitable."

"Fine, we will go to a different hotel."

"I think you might struggle there Ma'am. You see everywhere is full for tomorrow's race."

"Race?"

"Yes, it's the first day of the season. Everywhere is full. We're only a small town you see and there were three places left last night, which we could fill from here, but everyone else has doubled up. If you don't mind sharing...it is a large room."

"How any beds does this room have?" The man looked from Angela to Sally awkwardly.

"It has one double bed Ma'am."

Angela looked at Sally seriously. Sally's heart had begun to beat a little quicker. She smiled and hoped her blue eyes were twinkling.

"I guess we don't have much choice. We will take it. I will be ordering a bottle of champagne. I don't expect to see it on the bill."

The man shrunk away slightly, in reverence to Angela's demands. Sally shook her head and smiled, taking the key from the desk.

The room was bright and airy with a lovely view over the sea.

"Well this is just fine and dandy isn't it!"

"A bit unexpected." Added Sally.

"Are you sure you're OK with this Sally. I know you're my PA, but if it's..."

Sally cut in.

"It's fine! Really, it's not your fault. We're working. It's for the greater good."

"That's a very professional attitude Sally, let's get that drink"

The hotel bar was still quiet. Angela ordered the Champagne and toasted her young colleague.

STEPHENA
STEPHENA
287 Followers
12