A Very Spunky Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't really know what that meant but he quickly unzipped his slacks and extracted his dick.

"Oooooh," Marilyn cooed. "He looks especially big today."

Michael didn't think his dick changed sizes. Was that really possible? He supposed it might be. It wouldn't be likely that precisely the same amount of blood flows in every time one gets an erection. But, it could just be an illusion of Marilyn's, kneeling down before him, beneath it. He began to stroke it while he stood above her, looking down at her eager, smiling face, her sparkling eyes, poised just below his thrusting dick.

He did at first feel a little self-conscious, jerking off in front of his girlfriend. Not too many guys want anyone to be watching while they masturbated. It's not something a guy is particularly proud about. Many guys are in fact rather shameful and embarrassed about it. They wouldn't even admit to doing it, let alone let somebody watch them. Michael would certainly not show his collection of Ashley Lightspeed, Lovely Anne, and Alison Angel images with his friends. Although quite proud of his collection, he wondered if they might find it a bit perverse or childish.

But, he soon got over whatever self-conscious feelings he had as she clearly enjoyed watching him. He even began to feel proud about it: massaging and stroking his dick before the affectionate, adoring, and admiring eyes of his girlfriend. He was not feeling the least bit childish. On the contrary, he was feeling very manly and masculine, demonstrating his power, his strength, his glory. His cock swelled to new heights, the crown glowing red with lust.

Marilyn was not exaggerating when she said it looked bigger, and it seemed to grow even larger as Michael stroked it above her eyes. It towered over her like a big bad battering ram, a thick cannon being primed and pumped to blast its hot wet lava all over her face; his cum heavy balls hanging and swinging beneath the shaft, filled with the thick spunk with which she was about to be deluged. She thought, 'This is so cool!'

She kept her head still but glanced to the left out of the corner of her eye to see the reflected image of herself kneeling before the stout dick. She could not help but smile at the sight. She looked so sexy kneeling like that before her man's towering cock.

She did though realize that she would look even sexier if her titties were poking out. Plus, it was best to be safe. She knew his stuff wouldn't leave a stain but she wouldn't want her mother to come across it. She might begin to wonder why her daughter keeps spilling drinks on her dresses and blouses whenever Michael is over to visit.

She looked up into Mike's eyes, past his jutting cock, and smiled sweetly up at him as she began to unbutton her blouse. She had not in fact ever done this before. She hadn't felt ready to let Mike get under her blouse, but such inhibitions seemed to pale in comparison to letting him ejaculate onto her face. Plus, letting him see her titties for the first time should provide considerable inspiration for his cumming. Her heart now raced for more reasons than one.

Michael's eyes widened in wonder at the sight of Marilyn undoing her blouse. He had not been expecting that. His breathing, and the rate with which he stroked his dick, both accelerated. He could hear the foreskin sliding on and off the wet, slick, and shiny bulb of his dick. He wondered if he could even hold out long enough for her to get the blouse entirely off.

After she undid the final button Marilyn pulled her blouse from the waistband of her skirt and slipped her arms off the sleeves, always keeping her eyes trained on his as she opened to view her feminine brassiere. She felt a little self-conscious about that. She wasn't wearing her sexiest brassiere. If she had known that she was going to take off her blouse she would have done so. Still, it was a pretty good one. She had at least chosen one that made her feel sexy and feminine. It was a nice push-up, half-cup brassiere that really presented her breasts in a very appealing, proud round manner. It wasn't her most colorful brassiere, but it was still rather lacy, even a bit diaphanous.

She did not have to wait long to see if Michael liked it.

"Oh man," he gasped at the sight of his pretty Marilyn's equally pretty brassiere. It was really a sight to behold. There was something so uniquely feminine and intimate about a girl's brassiere, and this wasn't just any brassiere, this was his girlfriend's, while she was still wearing it, and while he was jerking off right above it.

Marilyn's boobs never looked lovelier: so round and lacy. He gazed longingly down into the open cleavage. It was so teasing, so tempting; his eyes yearned to see more of the soft, white, feminine flesh of breast.

Marilyn could feel her heart racing as she reached back, behind her, to unclasp the brassiere, smiling nervously up at Mike, her breasts thrusting out further as she reached for the clasp.

Michael stroked harder on his dick as he noticed Marilyn thrust out her breasts, like she was pushing them out for him to admire, posing like a seductive model. And, most importantly of all, he could see that she was even going to take her brassiere off!

This was a moment of truth for Marilyn, revealing for the first time to Mike's eyes her naked breasts. She liked her breasts. They were nicely round and perky, and her nipples could get really pointy. But, they weren't especially large. She knew that most boys liked really big boobs. She slipped the straps of her brassiere from her shoulders, holding the cups to her breasts with her hands.

Michael could feel his legs trembling.

Marilyn let the cups fall to her thighs. She could feel the blood rushing to her face as her face flushed with embarrassment as her boobs came into view. "Fuck," Michael gasped as he saw Marilyn's round perky boobies come into sight. She did not have to work long to receive his evaluation of her breasts. His cock jerked in his hand as a blast of cum surged up the shaft.

The first shot was more like a big scattered buckshot spray than a single bullet of cum. It was like a hose burst apart and the air was filled with cum splatters that rained down all over Marilyn's face. She didn't know where or even whether to look. The direct perspective was the most evocative, staring right down into the barrel of Michael's cock to watch each load burst from the angry swollen plum, but looking to the left at her reflection in the mirror revealed more, allowing her to see the release, the cum gushing through the air, and then, the best part, splashing against her grinning, beaming face. But, of course, looking at all risked getting one of the globs right in the eye. She watched the first three eruptions but then closed her eyes when one particularly large wad landed right in the corner of her left eye. It was still though plenty fun to just sit back and enjoy the feel of the warm, wet splats, globs, and wads splashing down upon her.

Michael's glazed eyes stayed focused on Marilyn's face, only briefly considering her reflection. His own direct perspective was really quite unbeatable and he marveled at the sight, as well as basking in the pleasure of the wondrous pulsations of his climax coursing through his body. He was really emitting quite a bit of spunk. It might in fact be a record for him, if there was some actual way of keeping track, and it was shooting out with such considerable force. He could even feel his dick recoil with each fervid release.

When he was done he gazed in awe at the mess he had made. Marilyn's face was literally soaked with globs, wads, splatters, and drips of gism, and through it all she was grinning with glee.

"Oh my gosh, Mikey," she exclaimed. "It's just so much!" She slowly, carefully turned her head, not wanting to let any of it spill, and then even more gingerly slowly opened her right eye. She just had to see what it looked like. Her grin spread when the vision came into view. It looked so delicious, so delightful, so exquisitely luscious. It was like someone had dumped a bucket of cum on her face. She exclaimed, "I think my boyfriend has the best spunk ever!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Dr. Lowenstein was feeling such an urge to reach under her skirt to diddle herself. She could do it, as she was out of eyesight of the patient. But, it would be a bit risky as some patients will suddenly roll over or sit up and look at the therapist. Plus, it might interfere with her objectivity as a diagnostician to be masturbating during a session. Still, she did at least squirm her thighs a bit. Being a sex therapist can be so difficult at times.

"After that," Marilyn explained to the doctor, "I just couldn't wait another four days. I wanted Michael to do it again the very next night. We couldn't do it at my house 'cause my parents would be there, but we managed to find a place. In fact, that became half the fun, finding fun places for him to cum on my face. It added a bit of extra spice to it. The real fun though was him actually squirting his stuff all over me. We even went back to the same bush where I first jerked him off. That was kind of special and romantic. I had him squirt all over my face there and then walked across the commons with it still splattered and dripping off my face. Mike was real nervous about that but it wasn't like I was going to go to class with his cum on my face. I'm not like stupid or crazy or anything."

Marilyn then paused in her recounting, realizing that the question of whether or not she should be in treatment for a sex perversion was precisely why she was telling this story. Well, she sure didn't feel crazy. She was just having some harmless fun. She continued her story.

"I did get a few funny looks. They probably just thought though that it was some sort of sorority prank or initiation or something. I just thought it was cute, like I was wearing cum make-up. And, by the time I starting walking back to Michael he got into it too. He does like how it looks on my face and he's gotten pretty good at applying it. He always tries to make sure that there is some right on the lips and some in the corner of an eye. The real tricky part is to get a nice glob on the eyebrow that will drip down across the eye without actually falling into it. That isn't easy to do on purpose, and then he always likes to leave a nice big wad on the tip of my nose that will hang down and slowly drip off. I like that too. I sometimes catch the drip with the tip of my tongue."

"I do sometimes though manage to wait for a few days. It's often worth the wait because he'll have so much more built up by then. But, then he told me about glory holes."

The doctor asked, "Glory holes?"

"Yeah, you never heard of those?"

The doctor certainly had, although she had never used one herself. Dr. Lowenstein did have her professional reputation to maintain. It would not be good for her career to be caught at a glory hole. "Well, yes, yes, I have heard of them."

"Yeah, there's a few of them at Bunny's Videos, Books, and Novelties. Do you know the store, doctor? It's, like, well, way off campus."

Dr. Lowenstein did know of the place. Naturally, she would need to go to the store on occasion to purchase therapeutic material for her clinical practice, such as illustrative films for psychodrama, or some stimulation devices, not for personal use of, of course; instead, for some of her patients. "Yes, that's right," she replied, matter-of-factly.

"Well," Marilyn quietly admitted, "I used one of them...myself." She then spoke up for the rest of the story. "Mike didn't mind. I in fact told him to try it himself, just to see if I could tell which one was his. He felt a little awkward about that, worrying that someone might see him go down the hall to the rooms. But, I told him that if anyone did they would have to explain why they were in the same place."

"In any case, it was a lot of fun. I was a bit nervous at first. It's really kind of strange, sitting there in this small little room. More like a booth, actually, with this hole in the wall that guys stick their things through. You can have your booth all dark so that they can't peek in to see who is in there, but I wanted the light on so I could see their things real good. I always said 'no peeking,' but I did that in part so they knew that I was a girl. I didn't want to disappoint someone who was looking for a guy."

"When the first one came though I got over my nervousness. It was just so cool! It was like all afternoon, one after another, and so many different sizes and shapes. My goodness I didn't realize how they could all look so different. Well, sure, of course I knew that, but when you actually get to see them for yourself, one hard, stiff, cock after another, it's just so much more vivid and concrete."

"I did recognize Mikey's right away. I at first pretended I didn't. I said it was the best one I'd seen all day. I'm sure that made him happy. But, I also did want him to know that I could recognize him. It didn't seem right not to be able to recognize your own boyfriend. When he was done I said that his tasted the best."

"This one guy, though, oh man, his was, like, huge! I mean really, really big! I had to like stretch my mouth so wide to get my lips around it. That one was definitely a real mouthful and he apparently had balls to match because I couldn't keep all of his stuff in my mouth. It just kept squirting and leaking out from my lips while he was blasting away, just filling me up. I was like coughing and hacking after that one. He apologized, but I let him know it was alright. It was all just part of the experience. And, he did leave an extra tip."

"That part was really surprising to me. The guys were actually leaving me money for this! Like I was the one doing a favor for them! It was just so cool!"

"I even liked the little ones, maybe them even the most. I was extra-special nice to them. I don't know, I just figured that they weren't as happy as the other ones, and so I wanted to make sure that they really enjoyed themselves and, you know, they can squirt and spurt with the best of them. In fact, some of those little guys can shoot off real hard."

"After awhile I stopped swallowing them all. Too much ice cream can give a girl an upset stomach, you know. I didn't want that to happen. So, I was taking a few on the face too, particularly toward the end. It was actually real neat to blow a guy with globs and wads of cum already on your face, feeling the wet sloppy warm cum on your skin as you nurse the next load, smelling that fresh fruity scent."

Marilyn sighed deeply at the memory. She was feeling such an intense desire to reach under her skirt and diddle herself right there on the therapist's couch. She would not, of course, do such a thing. That would probably be quite inappropriate "The first time I did it there I didn't even clean off my face afterward. I just walked out through the store, standing all straight and proud with this cum dripping down off my cheeks, my nose, my lips, my chin. A few guys in there even clapped. Of course, I didn't know if they were one of the guys who contributed to my make-up, but I figured at least a couple of them must've been. I winked at one guy who was blushing. He must've been one of them."

"But, the store manager apparently wasn't too pleased. He told me that I would not be welcome back if I did that again. He didn't want to get into any trouble."

Marilyn turned her head a bit. "Is that really illegal? To give guys blow jobs? I wasn't like charging them anything for it. Yeah, pretty much all of them gave me tips, sometimes pretty good ones, but I never asked for any money. I don't get why it would be illegal to give guys blow jobs."

The doctor asked, "And, Michael did not have any difficulty with this?"

It was a rather direct question, but in an evaluative, diagnostic session, it was always very important to assess the impact a sexual practice has on a relationship. It is important for both partners to be fully comfortable with the sexual preferences, or disinterests, of their partner. Sexual compatibility is vital to any healthy, satisfying, and fulfilling relationship.

"No, not at all. Frankly I think he's relieved about not having to carry the full load...so to speak. And, besides, he's now really into cream pies." Marilyn giggled as soon as she said it.

"Cream pies?" The doctor knew what those were but it was important to be certain that she had the same meaning as the patient. It might be a little awkward to have a very different understanding. That would not be good for the credibility of her clinical report.

"Oh yeah, well..." Now that she said it she wondered if that was a mistake. It did though offer a segue to the discussion of more normal behavior. "Michael and I did eventually, you know...go all the way and everything."

"You did?"

"Oh yes, yes. We have lots of real normal sex, just like regular normal people. It isn't all just like, you know, face shots and glory holes. We very much enjoy a traditional, conservative form of sexual intercourse...honestly."

She said it with considerable force and conviction, but that fact alone revealed her true doubt and uncertainty.

Dr. Lowenstein was quite curious as to the very first time Marilyn and Michael had sexual intercourse. She always liked a good first time story. But, she realized that asking her to describe it would only be a reflection of her own prurient interests and would not be acting on behalf of her professional responsibility as a diagnostician. She decided to leave that decision up to the patient, as well she should. "Tell me more about that, if you wish."

"Yes, well, of course. I soon discovered that I also like to feel Mikey cum inside me. There's something about feeling him shooting and squirting deep up inside me, feeling my cunnie filling with his thick, creamy cum. But, unlike most girls, who just rush off to clean it out, I don't. In fact, on the contrary, I might rush to pull up my panties real tight, to keep the stuff inside and let it just slowly seep out over time."

Dr. Lowenstein could feel a bit of moisture in her own panties.

"The first time I did that was kind of an accident. Mike and I had done it the usual way, you know, sexual intercourse, in fact behind that same bush near the commons. I always like going back there, it's so romantic." She paused to savor the thought, the memories. "Well, in any case, we had sexual intercourse the normal way, you know, and I hadn't really worked through what to do about my cunnie being so filled with his cum. I suppose I could have squatted down and tried to get it to leak out onto the grass but I had to get to a class. So, I just pulled up my panties real tight and headed off."

"It wasn't too long before I felt it beginning to leak out, and the longer I walked the more it leaked. At first it made me feel a little anxious and uncomfortable, but after awhile it began to feel rather naughty and sexy. I was still feeling Mikey's wet, warm, gooey cum on my cunnie right out there in public! I would look at people and smile, knowing something that they didn't know, that I had panties filled with boy cum!"

"I didn't even mind when it began to drip down my thigh. It just felt playfully mischievous, as well as a little ticklish. I wondered if anyone would notice the drip and the trail of moisture going down to my ankles and, if they did, what they would think. I supposed they probably would think I had a little accident. I guess that should be embarrassing to me, but I knew what it really was, and I wasn't at all embarrassed by that. I thought it was sexy."

"I sometimes found that making a mess in my panties would help me have another orgasm. After Mike left I might just stand in front of my bedroom mirror holding my skirt up, or just wearing my panties, gazing at the growing wet stain in my panties, feeling myself getting wetter and wetter down there, for more reasons than one, watching the wetness slowly leak out, and then even touching, feeling the thick moistness of my panties with my fingers, then bringing them to my nose to enjoy the scent, or to my lips and tongue to admire the taste. I could very easily diddle myself that way, masturbating through my wet panties, bringing myself to an even bigger, better orgasm than I had originally with Mike." Marilyn gave out a little whimper.

1...345678