A Very Spunky Lady

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I also like to reach under my skirt in class and scoop up a little bit of my cream pie. You know, have a little forbidden snack during class. A cream pie isn't as convenient as having him squirt some into my handkerchief. If he did that then I could just take a deep breath of it during class or pretend to blow my nose. But the risk, the danger, of taking a taste of cream, getting it from beneath my skirt during a class, is part of the fun."

"I will most assuredly sit in the back of the class when I have a pie in my panties. I don't want to be reckless or anything. I don't want to develop a bad reputation, or anything. I do though think that Mr. Peters once saw me have some pie. I was so scared. I thought for sure he would bring me up to the front of the class and give me a spanking, like he's done for other girls. That would be rather embarrassing, don't you think? Having your panties pulled down in front of the whole class, only to reveal that they're soaked with a boy's cum."

As she thought about it though she wondered if, on the contrary, that might be kind of fun. Her face blushed at the fantasy of having the whole class see her cum soaked panties, the fresh, fruity aroma of Mike's cum drifting across the entire class. Perhaps an appropriate punishment would be to have all of the other boys in the class jerk off into her panties, and she would have to wear them for the rest of the class. Mr. Peters wouldn't do anything like that, would he?

As Marilyn was momentarily quiet, adrift in her thought, her fantasy, Dr. Lowenstein noticed the time. "Marilyn," the doctor warned, "you haven't gotten yet to the chess incident, and we are running out of time."

"Oh yeah, that." She wasn't so sure that she wanted to recount that story to the doctor, but she knew she had to. It was the whole reason the coach required that she speak to Dr. Lowenstein. She reluctantly recounted the story.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Marilyn was on the chess team. She had many additional interests and hobbies beyond just spunk. She liked to read, shop, garden, and go to movies. She was a very charitable girl, devoting a considerable some time each week for the Hope Center. She was indeed a well-rounded young lady. For the chess team she was the equipment manager. She didn't really like the job. It wasn't that it was hard. It's not like a chess team has an awful lot of equipment. It was just that she felt she was given the job because she was the only girl on the team.

That wasn't really true though. She had the job because she was the weakest chess player on the team. It was traditional for the weakest member to have to deal with storing the chess pieces and laundering the uniforms, if they could in fact be called uniforms. They were really just white Templeton shirts (in her case a blouse) with the Templeton seal on the pocket. The Templeton seal consisted of a black tie and black Mary Janes on either side of a stack of textbooks, above which was the motto, "Dream, Challenge, Succeed." For the chess uniform tie and shoes were replaced with king and queen chess pieces, respectively.

Well, despite the fact that it wasn't a particularly difficult job Marilyn did manage to screw it up. She was washing the boys' shirts and a new pair of red panties had inadvertently gotten mixed in with them. The shirts came out pink. Not surprisingly they lost the next tournament against the St. Mary girl's team. They had no choice but to wear the pink shirts, as being in uniform was a requirement for any official tournament play. St. Mary didn't even have a particularly good team, but the girls on their team kept giggling at the boys' pink shirts and it just threw Templeton off their game. Marilyn was the only member of the team to win, but that didn't mean much as she had been paired with the weakest member of the St. Mary team.

Marilyn felt responsible for the loss, despite her lone victory. She was probably right to feel bad. She tried to make up for it by covering the costs of new shirts, which should arrive in time for the next tournament, against Livingston, their most heated, perhaps even hated, rival, and the Livingston team was really good.

She knew thought that covering the costs of the new shirts was not enough. That was only doing what was expected of her. She needed to provide a more meaningful gesture of recompense. She asked to meet with the members of the team in the chess room of the student center, absent their coach. This was a matter between her and the rest of the team.

Not everyone showed up though. She noticed that Bobby wasn't there. That was kind of disappointing, as he was rather cute. But, perhaps it was best, as he was now dating Emily (see "The boys are caught peeping; Lessons 25"). She began by stating, "I want you guys to know that I know it was my fault we lost the last tournament. You are all much better at chess than the girls of St. Mary. If it wasn't for the pink shirts I'm sure you all would have won."

Nobody disagreed. Marilyn took a deep breath. She was hoping that she might get at least some sympathy, some consideration. It would have perhaps been polite, and big, of the guys to tell her that it was just as much their fault as it was hers. After all, they were the ones who were playing the chess games. But, they did really feel that the loss was pretty much her fault.

Marilyn suggested, "Well, is there any way I can make it up to you? Any way I can show you how sorry I am?"

They all had an idea about that, and a fairly common one among all five of them, albeit with some variation reflecting individual tastes and preferences. But, they were also all rather reluctant to voice their suggestions. Some of them felt a bit guilty in having such thoughts. Well, not guilty in having the thoughts. Ever since Marilyn joined the chess club they had all had a number of such thoughts. Marilyn was like forbidden pollen in the presence of starving bees. They continually hovered and buzzed around her, but nobody dared try having a taste.

For one reason, Marilyn did have a boyfriend, that Michael "what's-his-last-name" kid. They were so jealous of him. Marilyn was so pretty, with her delicate nose, rosy red cheeks, cute dimples, cheery bubbly bottom, perky round boobs, and large round blue sparkling eyes. Why would Marilyn be with Michael? He was such a dork! Well, that was a bit of the pot calling the kettle black for most to all of the members of the chess club.

But the biggest reason was just that they were too inhibited, too nervous, to approach a girl as pretty as Marilyn. She was much too good for the members of the chess club, despite the fact that she really couldn't play chess that well.

Marilyn could see that she would have to take the first step. She reached down for the hem of her skirt and slowly lifted it up, past her knees, past her soft lily white thighs, and all the way to her light blue cotton panties, all speckled with little cows with big udders, along with old time bottles of milk and cream. It was a very surprising and delicious sight, and not just because of the milk cartons and cows.

"Those aren't regulation panties," Harold observed.

"They sure aren't," Ronald agreed.

The five boys' dicks swelled in unison. They would have swelled even if Marilyn was wearing regulation panties, but the peculiarly exotic nature of these was further frosting on the cake. A couple of the boys would swear that they could even see the outline of her cunnie lips through the light blue cotton stretched over her girlish mound.

"Now, you boys know that I have a boyfriend, and I'm not about to violate that trust. But, I believe we can work out some sort of compromise, if that's alright with you."

They all slowly nodded their heads, their eyes remaining fixed on those mysteriously mesmerizing panties.

Chris piped up, speaking for all five of them, "Plenty alright by us, Marilyn."

Marilyn smiled with satisfaction and then instructed, "Well, alright then, why don't you boys get your things out."

"Get 'em out? Get what out?" Allen asked.

"Our dicks," Ronald answered for her, rolling his eyes at Allen's ignorance. This was not such a problem for Ronald or Christopher, having been through similar experiences before (see "Miss Harding teaches the boys a lesson; Lessons #9," "The boys are caught peeping," and "The pillory; Lessons #14"), but the thought of exposing their penises to their four friends was rather foreign and discomforting to Allen, Doug, and Harold.

"Oh, I don't know about that," Harold asserted. He was assuming that Marilyn was the one to be punished here. Having to expose himself to his friends hardly seemed like much of a deal to him.

Marilyn dropped her skirt, much to all their disappointment. Chris and Ron turned their heads to give Harold a glare. It was, after all, his fault that the curtain came down. Marilyn stepped up to Harold. "Now, Harry, how am I to offer you recompense if you won't take out your penis?" Marilyn quickly found that she was enjoying this considerably. She had never played the vixen before. It was as if all that cum she had been swallowing the past few months was providing her with a new strength, energy, and resolve that she never knew she had.

Harold stepped back, but seeing how he was already standing in front of a table he couldn't step back far. "Well, I don't believe you really owe me anything, Marilyn. I'm, um, happy just to accept your apology."

Marilyn stepped right up against Harold, the eyes of the other boys opening wide as they saw her reach down with her hand and place it right on the crotch of Harold's pants. "Oh, but I need to apologize to each one of you...personally."

Harold glanced nervously at the other guys. They didn't make him feel any less self-conscious. They were all staring, ogling; their eyes gleaming with lustful interest.

Marilyn pulled down the zipper of Harold's pants.

"Marilyn!" Harold gasped. He quietly pleaded, "please." Harold, like most other boys, was not at all interested in having his friends see his penis. He always observed the shower courtesy, keeping one's eyes averted. Of course, his own insecurity was due in part to not having a particularly impressive penis. It was nothing to show off, and he certainly didn't feel like trying to show off right now.

"Now Harold," Marilyn cajoled, "I bet you have a really nice one." As she reached into his pants she asked coquettishly, "Won't you let him come out and play?"

Marilyn had to fumble around in Harold's pants to find it. She had only done this previously within Mike's pants and he generally wore boxers. Harold was wearing jockey briefs, and they weren't even like the briefs that Mike wore. It took Marilyn awhile to figure out that the flap was horizontal, rather than vertical. It also didn't help that Harold was squirming as Marilyn was searching. The other boys were chuckling.

Marilyn figured they were laughing at her, but she was wrong. They were amused by Harold's discomfort and embarrassment. Once Marilyn realized that the flap was horizontal she found it relatively easy to get his thing out. "Well, that was a little hard."

"Not really," joked Chris, drawing even more laughter at the sight of Harold's limp penis.

By the time Marilyn had gotten her hand on it and pulled it out it wasn't especially erect. Harold had lost a considerable amount of his arousal through his self-consciousness and anxiety. But, Marilyn was not deterred. Her glory hole experiences had taught her how to flirt with a penis. "Oooooh," she cooed, "he's a real nice one, so smooth, so shiny." She fondled and stroked it. "Let's just see what he looks like when he's all big and strong."

Harold would much prefer that over its current state, although perhaps it would be even worse once he got erect. What if he was notably smaller than all of his friends? Who wants to be the smallest one in the room? And his chess mates were not following male etiquette by averting their eyes. They were all watching very intently, with noticeable bulges in their own slacks.

Marilyn was becoming quite adept at getting boyish penises to grow into stout trunks of manhood and it didn't take long for her caressing fingers to get Harold fully erect, despite being so much in the glare of the peering eyes of his classmates. "Oh yes," she exclaimed proudly, "He's a really manly one. I just knew he would be."

It wasn't an especially large cock, but most any erection is rather impressive to look at: standing at full attention like a proud soldier ready to go into battle. Manly was indeed a very appropriate descriptor, and Harold was now feeling rather proud of himself, whereas the other boys were feeling rather jealous.

"Now, you keep him all stiff and strong while I check on the others," Marilyn instructed, turning her attention to the boy standing next to him, Christopher.

Harold reached down to grasp hold of his stiff dick. It was the natural thing to do, but he did feel a bit awkward doing so in front of his chess colleagues. Jerking off in front of other guys was something he never would have imagined doing. But, in this case it wasn't so bad as all eyes, including his own, were following Marilyn.

Marilyn stepped in front of Chris, turned her back to him, and bent over. "Do you like girls' bottoms, Chrissy?"

Chris certainly did, and right now he especially liked this one. Marilyn's plaid skirt hung so nicely along the soft round curves of her bottom. And, if that was not enough, she reached back, lifted her skirt up over her derriere, and bent over further to give her bottom an even fuller roundness.

Chris' eyes gazed longingly at those wonderfully luscious cheeks, all decorated with little spotted moo cows and white milk bottles.

He didn't have long to ponder the sight though as Marilyn stepped back and pressed her fanny into his crotch. The presence of an erection was immediately evident to her. She gently squirmed and danced her pillow soft buns against his hard stiffness but then paused, looking back over her shoulder at him she suggested, "Why don't you take it out. If you feel modest, you can hide it under my skirt."

Chris would not have minded everyone seeing it. His dick was not appreciably large but he felt it was at least bigger than Harold's. But, the option of having it under Marilyn's skirt, against her pantied bottom, did clearly have an appeal. He hurriedly extracted his cock as Marilyn reached back to pull her skirt back over her bottom, and over Christopher's dick just as he took it from his pants.

Chris had never had a lap dance before. He had suggested to Ron and Bob that they go to one. They were all at least eighteen (as were Harold, Doug, and Allen). They could get in. But, Bob knew that Emma wouldn't like that and Ron was worried about being seen.

Chris now discovered what he was missing, and it was apparently pretty darned fantastic. He wondered if the women at a strip club would let you take your cock out, as long as it was hidden beneath her skirt. Perhaps Marilyn worked at a club! She certainly seemed to know what she was doing. Goodness, imagine how cool it would be to go to a strip club and find that one of the girls was a classmate! As Marilyn rubbed her pretty bottom around and around his stiff dick, Chris imagined that having to perform at a strip club would be a pretty good sorority initiation (see "Five steps to Delta Nu").

Marilyn was sort of thinking the same thing herself, or at least she was considering getting a job a local club. Her only real difficulty would be not being able to suck the guys off or let them cum on her face. She understood that they could make the guys cum in their pants, but that seemed like such a tremendous waste of good sperm. Although, it still would be fun to rub your bottom around and around against a stiff hard woodie, and then feel it start jerking and twitching as it spews its load into the guy's pants. She looked back over her shoulder at Chris' face, and she could see that he wasn't too far from doing that himself, although he would in fact squirt his stiff all over her panties.

She figured she better stop. She still had three more penises to attend to. As she stood back up, her skirt slipping off Chris' now exposed erection, she instructed him, "Now, you keep the fire burning, Chris," and walked over to Douglas.

Doug took a deep nervous swallow. He so wished that he had put on an extra layer of deodorant that morning, or at least took another shower (as well as fresh deodorant) before he came over for the chess meeting. But, of course, there was no point in showering for a chess game. He could feel sweat dripping down from his arm pit within his shirt.

And, his heart accelerated when Marilyn snuggled her body right up against him. He stumbled back just a bit but regained his footing, albeit needing to brace himself against a desk to avoid being pushed over, she was pressing in so hard against him. Even his mother didn't hug him this hard.

"Mmmmm," Marilyn sighed, "you smell so nice, Dougie" She snuggled her nose, her lips, into the crook of his neck. "So earthy, so masculine." She wrapped her arms around him, squeezing him tightly against her body, against her breasts, and then brought one leg around him, pulling him ever so close against her cunnie, which she pressed against his crotch, as if she was in desperate need of its warmth.

"Um...thanks?" was all that Doug could muster.

"Let's get your manliness out," Marilyn whispered into his ear, breaking away from his body momentarily to reach down, unzip his slacks, and reach in to extract yet another stiff dick. She didn't have any difficulty with this one. Doug wore boxers, with a vertical slit. "Ooooh," she cooed. "I think he might be the biggest one yet."

Doug smiled proudly. All the boys, and particularly Chris and Harold, strained to see for themselves, but it wasn't out in the open for long, as Marilyn raised the front of her skirt, got on her tip toes, and pressed her body against it, effectively hiding it from view. She then proceeded to grind her cunnie against Doug's dick.

It was a very obscene sight. It was like she was a dog in heat, grinding her sex part against Doug's body. Their eyes stared at her little bum wriggling and squirming her cunnie into Doug's hard, stiff cock.

Doug could not help himself. It was a big risk, but how could he just stand there? He reached down and took hold of Marilyn's derriere with both of his hands. And he was so glad he did. He didn't think he had ever held anything more delightful than this perky little girl's taut and teeny bum cheeks. He gave them a good squeeze and helped her grind her cunt against his cock.

"Ooooh, and such strong hands." Marilyn was laying it on a bit thick, but these boys needed moral support. She wondered what it would be like for her, to be among a number of girls, all with their boobs out in front of a handsome man. She would feel rather insecure about that. A nice compliment from the man would go a long way, and so she didn't hesitate to stroke the boys' egos, as well as their cocks.

Doug was encouraged. He complemented her grinding with a humping of his own.

Marilyn had said that she would not want to violate her boyfriend's trust, but the boys could not help thinking that if Marilyn was their girlfriend they might find the current scene to be a bit troubling, being dry fucked by a chess mate. But, still, they could also see that Michael was very, very lucky to have a girlfriend like Marilyn. If she did this kind of stuff with them, imagine what she did with Michael.

Marilyn could feel her cunnie getting rather warm and moist. She broke away from Doug, for her benefit as well as for his. She didn't want any premature releases. That would be very wasteful. She stepped over to Ron.

Ronald didn't have to be asked. By the time she reached him his zipper was down and his dick was out, jutting out from him with considerable pride and joy.

1...345678