A Very Strange E-Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Pam appeared out of my office. "Who was that?" she asked, walking over to scratch my back with her nails.

I said, "Not who. What." Then I gestured to the money.

Pam's eyes became wide as saucers. "Oh my god!" She laughed. "Look at this!"

I handed her a wad of bills, easily two thousand. "Here. That should be enough to go get some nice new clothes."

Pam said, laughing, "I don't even know where to go!"

I searched her mind and saw leather outfits floating through her mind, and how she would look in them. "Go where you want to, Pam."

She winked at me and smiled. "I think I will."

I watched my secretary walk out into the hallway, tucking the money in her purse.

* * * * * *

About twenty minutes later, I pulled in front of Kelli's house.

I recognized her car, parked in front, and didn't see any more. No company. Good.

I went up to the door and rang the doorbell. "Who is it?" Kelli's sweet voice said.

"It's me, Albert," I said. "May I come in?"

Kelli pulled her door open. "Albert! Of course, come on in!" She ushered me inside and sat me down. "What's with the briefcase?"

I didn't hear her question at first, because Kelli was wearing a pale blue silk bathrobe. The only thing under that was a pair of matching see-through thong panties and a bra that contrasted nicely with her skin. She was wearing makeup too, natural colors, lipstick, mascara, powder, and eye shadow. This was a gal who was looking for some action. It was right then I noticed her eyes were blue, too, just a very dark blue. Such beautiful eyes.

And her outside appearance was nothing compared to what was going on inside her head. Her mind was bubbling, like a pot on low boil, about slipping off her robe and letting me taste everything she had to offer. Unfortunately, she was also thinking negative thoughts because she had been stood up.

I cleared my throat and said, "That's why I needed to come over. I hope I'm not interrupting anything."

Kelli rolled her eyes and flipped her hair. "No, believe me, you aren't," she said in a subtle deadpan voice.

"I cannot believe how anyone could stand you up," I said sincerely. I went inside her mind and swept away the negative thoughts, leaving only her desire for me.

She patted my leg, smiling. "So, what's up?"

"Willis came over today," I started. "He approved the new office space for us."

Kelli clapped her hands and cheered. "Yes!" she laughed. "It's about time. I've stubbed my toe too many times."

I laughed and patted my leg.

Kelli back-handed me across my shoulder. "You! Don't laugh."

"I'm sorry," I said, coughing in my fist. "I've done it, too."

Kelli gave me the same poor baby look Pam did.

"But anyway. That's not all," I said, patting the briefcase.

"What?" Kelli said, softly and breathily.

I opened the briefcase. "Look."

Kelli's eyes went wide as saucers. "Oh. My. God," she breathed, hands on her chest. "Where did all this money come from?!"

"Willis," I grinned. "Had it delivered this afternoon."

"Oh, my god," she said again.

I took out some of it, as much as I gave Pam or more, and said, "Here, go do some shopping." Then I gently composed her mind as I saw that she liked leather and sexy clothes too, and brought her present fantasy to the surface.

She gently took the briefcase from me and closed it, putting the money on top. And then she slipped off her robe and straddled me on her couch. "I can go shopping later," she smiled. "Right now, I want you." She placed her hands lightly on my shoulders and settled down over my crotch, smiling, then leaned in and kissed me.

Her lips were full and soft and warm, utterly kissable, about how they looked. We kissed softly, slowly, leisurely, in no hurry to get where we wanted to go, letting our tongues play against each other.

I slipped my arms around her waist and rubbed her back. God, this woman was beautiful, in every respect.

As we kissed, I was aware that Kelli was grinding her hips against mine, making me hard quickly. In response I moved my hands up her back to undo the clasp of her bra. Kelli grinned, then softly moved the straps of her bra off her shoulders with her nails, looking at me.

Her breasts were a little small, but when I cupped them, she arched her back and sighed. "Oh, Albert," she exhaled.

I lightly ran my fingers over her nipples, then bent down to suck on them. Then I pulled her face to me again and kissed her, nibbled her earlobes and the nape of her neck, petted her hair, enjoyed all of her.

As I did all that, Kelli unbuttoned my golf shirt and took it off. Her fudge-brown hands on my white skin made such a sexy contrast, and they were so soft, like the rest of her. Her hands and her nails roved lightly all over my chest, tummy, shoulders and arms.

I was loving it. Kelli grinned sweetly at me.

Suddenly Kelli stood up, spread my legs and got down in between. She pulled me foward, and with a devilish smile, unzipped my trousers. My hard cock popped out. I saw Kelli's look of surprise then lust as she took it in her hand and began stroking it up and down. Then she lightly licked the head of my cock. I watched her as she licked it, then took it in her mouth and sucked smoothly, making noises of rapture. I was so horny from watching her suck my cock, I moved my hips in time with her sucking.

Kelli was up to the task.

She moaned in pleasure as I came in her mouth, the white stuff spilling out and down across her chin. She cleaned herself up, the stood up and slipped off her panties.

Her pussy was totally shaved. And dribbling wet.

Grinning, she straddled me again, then slowly lowered herself down, until I was inside her all the way. God, she was tight -- her pussy gripped my dick like a glove.

But she was so wet, that didn't matter. We fucked in that position for at least twenty minutes, and I made her cum so many times she was actually pleading with me, "Oh, god...oh, god, Albert, please, no more.. seriously, stoooohhhooopppp...."

I gently rubbed her back and held her trembling body. "Are you okay?" I asked quietly.

Kelli smiled. "Oh, baby, I've never been more okay than I am right now. No other man has satisfied me like you." And she kissed me tenderly. We must have kissed for at least ten more minutes, light soft gentle kisses. Then she just held me. "I guess Pam is out spending that money you gave her," Kelli said in my ear, her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah," I said quietly.

Kelli sighed. "I want new clothes just as much as the next girl," she laughed. "But I feel so good right now. I don't want to move."

I petted her long straight hair and kissed her forehead. "You don't have to." Then I rested my head on her leather couch. "But I have to go check on the move."

Kelli made a sexy pouting face. "I don't want you to go. But I'll admit, that store is calling." She laughed.

Reluctantly, we disengaged, got up, and got dressed. Kelli put on fresh lipstick, then she walked me to the door and gave me a big hug and a few more light kisses. I almost didn't make it out of her house.

I drove back over to the new office and got the keys from the supervisor, just as the crew was finishing up and leaving. I took the keys from him, signed the reciept, and unlocked the big wooden double doors and flicked on the lights.

The moving guys had done a great job, neatly stacking the various file boxes and not spilling anything.

More than that, the new office was huge, and beautifully appointed and furnished! The walls were decorated in mahogany wood paneling, the floors were polished hardwood, with a few rugs in place. Venetian blinds were across the windows.

I walked through the place like a little kid in a new house. The reception room was comfortably large, with a black leather couch across from the secretary's desk. I walked through two double doors in back to reveal two offices, each across the hall from each other, both spacious and well-appointed with large desks and leather-upholstered furniture, and large windows too.

But that wasn't all. I went a little further down the hall and discovered a huge conference room, with a tremendous rounded table, and deep green carpet.

I came back out into the front room -- and saw Kelli and Pam standing there. Kelli wore a tight black leather dress with short sleeves, and black leather high heeled platform sandals. Pam, however, wore a gold leather miniskirt and bikini top, and gold leather high heeled thigh high boots.

I couldn't have ordered it better.

Pam spoke first. "Well... how do we look?"

All I could do was swallow. "Uhhhmmm... great, of course. Delicious."

Both women walked towards me and got up close and personal. Kelli especially, was caressing my arm as she said, grinning, "Don't worry, baby, we both bought some appropriate clothes for the office. But we thought it would be so much more fun to surprise you like this..."

"Yeah," Pam agreed enthusiastically.

"Let's go christen the conference room," I suggested. The women agreed.

* * * * * * * * *

A couple days later, something even better happened. Willis strolled into the new office, with this wife in tow this time.

Kelli and I were having a very private conversation in her office. She was wearing a white cotton long-sleeved top, black leather miniskirt and black patent-leather pumps with three inch heels, with a few tasteful pieces of gold jewelry, a necklace and bracelet, and diamond earrings. She looked absolutely delectable. I knew she wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples stood out easily against the fabric.

We had been kissing for half an hour and I was getting ready to see if she had anything on under the leather, when Kelli's intercom buzzed.

"Shit," she chuckled, and reached over with one arm. "Yes, Pam. What is it, baby?"

"Andrew Willis to see Albert," Pam's voice filtered through sexily.

Sighing as Kelli giggled, I stepped back and wiped Kelli's lipstick off me, while she put more on. Kelli straightened out her top and and pulled down her skirt. I zipped the fly closed on my black corduroy slacks, tucked my green golf shirt back in, combed my hair. Then I went out into the reception area.

I was surprised to see that Willis' wife wasn't quite as young as I expected her to be. She had a few lines around her eyes -- but she was young-looking and very pretty. She was about five-three, with smooth chocolate skin, not as dark as Kelli's but darker than Pam's cafe au lait, with dark brown curly hair and dreamy, soft, sapphire blue eyes. Her figure was slim and slender, but incredibly well proportioned, so her big breasts were pleasing to the eye.

She was very elegant.

She wore a navy-blue knee-length slip dress, white sneakers, and a bored expression, looking at gold-polished acrylic nails nearly as long as her fingers. But her mind perked up a little bit as she came in.

I came out smiling. Both Kelli and Pam had very relaxed, serene minds. Every day since I'd drunk the mixture, they had been going to sleep as exhausted, extremely well-satisfied women. As for me, my confidence has gone up a thousand percent, not just with my new ability, but with me as a whole person.

I quickly scanned Willis' mind again, and found something new -- that something being a brand-new private jet, a gift from the company, sitting practically unused.

I confidently strode over to Willis and shook his hand. "Mr. Willis, how are you?" I said.

"Please, call me Andrew," he said.

Pam was sitting at her desk, looking delectable in a peach leather skirt and matching cotton top, and high heeled sandals.

"Andrew, then," I nodded.

"And who are these delectable ladies?" he asked, practically drooling.

Pam remained seated, but Kelli stood next to me, and put her hand on my shoulder possessively. "I'm Kelli Franklin, I'm Al's partner. Nice to meet you, Andrew."

Willis seemed to remember his wife. "Uh, have you met my wife? Barbara, this is Albert."

The woman finally smiled. Such a beautiful smile. "Hello. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you," I smiled back.

I put the man's mind back on business. "You know, Andrew, we're going to need a way to get to all these places you're having us speak at."

"Funny you should ask that," he said, stroking his chin. "The company gave me a private jet, with all kinds of amenities. You and your staff can have it."

I pretended to protest. "Andrew, we couldn't possibly--"

He cut me off. "I won't take no for an answer," he insisted, drawing a jealous look from his wife. "You only have two or three presentations a week. It would make your traveling a lot easier. So take it."

I shook his hand again. "We appreciate that very much."

"Not a bother," he said, smiling. "If you must know, I hate to fly." We all laughed.

I looked at Barbara again, and saw the reason for her jealousy -- I easily read her mind, seeing all the fantasies she had for the evening -- a quick flight to go catch a comedy show, dinner, then a quick flight back. Even more amazing, she was wanting to ask me to go instead, but her marital obligations were getting in the way.

I elegantly removed those obligations, and reminded him of his obligations.

Willis said, "Speaking of which," he said casually. "I have to cancel some plans. I've got a matter that needs attending to."

Barbara pouted a little. "Oh, honey, I was so looking forward to tonight," she said. "Can Albert take me, instead?" And she gave me a look and winked boldly at me.

Willis shrugged. "Sure, why not?"

In the background, I could feel the women's minds. I had expected some jealousy. But their minds were instead thinking of what a time she was going to have.

At five PM exactly, I pulled my car up to the hangar where the private jet awaited.

A flight stewardess took my bag and stowed it for me, then assisted me inside. I knew this was going to be an interesting trip, because I could feel her mind churning away, without any effort. But apparently she had put some effort into our date.

I gently put her mind at ease, then entered the aircraft. Everything's okay. Easy.

Barbara sat there, smiling, looking like a goddess. She wore a red, calf-length skirt with a bikini top and a high slit, and her legs were crossed, so that I could see the red silk stockings with no garters she wore, as well as shiny red patent leather pumps with four inch heels.

Her body, no matter how old, was nice and toned, and still soft and feminine.

Her smiling mouth was painted in matching fire-engine red lipstick, as was her nails, which had been filed square.

"I'm so glad you made it," she said sweetly, smiling. "Come on over here and sit with me. We're going to be taking off soon."

After the plane had settled, Barbara said, "It's only an hour's flight. We'll be there quickly."

I smiled back. "No big deal. I like to fly." I looked out the little window. The sun was nearing the western edge of things, tinting the clouds red. Then I looked at her and said, "You look beautiful, Mrs.--"

She placed one long red nail on my mouth. "Barbara," she smiled. "And thank you very much, baby. I did this all for you."

"Really?" I asked, stupidly.

"Really," she nodded. The pilot came on and said what Barbara had just told me, then said we could take off our seat belts. The flight stewardess, a cute blonde, came over and asked us if there was anything we needed. "A bottle of white wine," she smiled. "And please bring over some extra pillows and cushions."

The girl smiled and nodded. Soon we were in the lap of luxury and I was tasting the finest white wine I had ever tasted. I nodded to myself. If I was going to spend at least three days a week in the air, this was definitely the way to do it.

"So," Barbara smiled. "How do you like my husband's little toy?"

I nodded again. "It suits my needs."

"Good," she smiled. "I'm glad that such a sweet man like yourself is getting the benefit of all this, instead my husband the asshole."

I blinked and laughed. I hadn't expected that word to come out!

"It's true," she said without smiling.

I reached into her mind again. I didn't want to hear all about her hubby all night -- I knew far too much about him already, thanks. I put him far in the back of her mind. "So where are we going, anyway?"

Barbara smiled and reached into her purse, and pulled out two tickets. "We're going to Comedy Night at a very exclusive club. Dinner and drinks included."

I grinned. "Sounds like fun. I could use a laugh."

Barbara smiled. "Me too."

As we sat and talked and sipped the wine, I looked in her mind one more time and saw what I couldn't believe -- she wanted to do it, right here. Right now. It was a brand new airplane, but she had always had a fantasy about having sex in a plane. But she was hesitating. I removed her hesitancy, but not all at once. I just made her less shy.

Then I posed a delicate question. "What are all these pillows for?"

Barbara smiled a smile that nearly floored me. "For sleeping, of course," she replied. "And other things."

I started to say, "What other things?"

But Barbara had taken the glass of wine from my hand, then taken my face in her hands and pulled me to her and kissed me. Her soft lips were incredible to taste and kiss, her lipstick made them cool to the touch, but they warmed up quickly.

As she straddled me in my chair, she brought her tongue into action, which tasted like the wine we'd been drinking. While she kissed me, I rubbed her back, slowly moving my hands towards the clasp of her bra top.

"Yes, take it off, baby," Barbara whispered excitedly.

I finally found the clasp, fumbled a little but finally undid it, and she whipped it off, revealing those beautiful breasts. She took my hands and put them on her bosom, and from there I needed no further instruction. I cupped, stroked, and fondled them while she watched and her arousal grew.

Barbara pressed lightly on the back of my head, and I found myself up close and personal with some very lovely real estate, using my tongue and lips to make her call my name. I thought she was going to want to suck my cock, but I only sucked on her tits for a few minutes when Barbara laid down, spread her legs, and pulled me down on top of her.

I quickly yanked off my golf shirt, trousers and flip-flops and boxers. I was soon lost in her chocolate beauty, making her cum over and over again. The flight went very quickly.

By the time the plane had landed, Barbara was as relaxed and satisfied as any woman could possibly be. The rest of the evening was very enjoyable.

Two weeks later...

Unfortunately, I couldn't whisk myself and these three beauties off to some tropical island, like Neil did with his. Although Willis' enormous second house by the beach served our purposes well enough.

Still, I had these three women, all to myself.

In between me or Kelli going somewhere to do a presentation about slavery -- on the private jet that Willis no longer knows he has -- the four of us would get together and make love far into the night, and sometimes all day too, if we came back early enough.

Sometimes Kelli and I took the private jet together, because we would both have presentations in the same city. And what a flight that would be.

The presentations themselves, however, were magical, especially when Kelli and I were together. I guess the kids were impressed that a black woman and a white man could work so, ahem, harmoniously together. But even when we had separate presentations at separate schools, people were very positive and supportive.

One morning, I decided to send a thank-you email to Neil. I clicked send and then shut down my laptop, just as Pam came into my office. She wore tight white slacks, a tight lavender cotton top, and white high heeled sandals, her hair pinned up, her long nails painted a similar lavender color.