A Very Strange E-Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers

She came around my desk and sat in my lap. She ran her nails through my hair and smiled. "What'cha doing, baby?"

I looked up and smiled back. "Nothing much," I replied. "What about you?"

"Nothing much," she said, her smile widening. "My day planner is all clear."

I pulled Pam closer to me, so her breasts pressed against me. "That's good. So's mine."

"Kelli just called," Pam said casually. "She said to tell you that her flight has been delayed due to thunderstorms back east. She won't be back until tomorrow morning."

"Looks like you've got me all to yourself," I grinned. Just one beautiful black woman to make love with all day. Could be worse!

"That's absolutely right, baby," she smiled tenderly. Pam bent down to kiss me as I cupped her breasts through her tight top.

JonB1969
JonB1969
409 Followers