A Very Thin Line Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hahahaha wow I am so glad that I meet you today, you seem like a real cool person, despite what people have said about you."

"Well thanks. People always mistake me at first judgment." April and I laughed and talk throughout lunch. When we got back into my office she made herself at home by laying across the couch. I was about to ask her another question, until she beat me to the punch.

"I wonder what it most feel like to make an exit like that? Because he look like he didn't get burned. I am still reeling over how cool it was to make an exit like that." April said looking at the burned carpet that Jelavich left behind.

I went over to where the spot was and bent down in front of it. I know I should have been pissed off that Jelavich fucked up my good carpet, but I wasn't, that's strange. Well, anyways I thought to myself nothing a little magic won't help.

My curiosity got the best of me when I slightly touched the smug marks with my finger tips. Rubbing the blackness between my fingers and thumb made an odd feeling running through my veins. I was about to go wash my hands when suddenly that odd feeling increased through the veins of my arm, and went straight to my head causing excruciating pain.

I looked up to see April for help, but she wasn't there, in fact my couch wasn't there either. I looked around to realize that I was no longer in my office but in a dingy dusty old basement.

My panic increased tenfold when I saw young teenage girls crying and screaming in a cell at the sight of fast approaching demons ready for an attack. But the demons weren't coming towards me they were going towards Jelavich which really confuse the hell out of me.

I saw him getting prepared to fight the oncoming of demons, but he was struck in the back of his head. I screamed his name as he was crumbling down but my voice was not heard. I screamed again but the only thing that came out was silence.

I stepped forward to take action into my own hands, but something pulled me back, and it pulled me back hard. I struggled a bit trying to fight whatever this unseen force was, but it was to strong, and my fighting was useless. And the next thing I knew I was laying on the couch with my Captain looking over me with a concern look in his eyes.

He stopped shaking me once he saw that I was awake. "Oh my god is she going to be ok?" I heard April asked. When I looked over to her, she had a very sad look upon her face at my condition.

"Hey kid, what the hell happen to you? You had me worried sick."

"I...um..umm really don't." I said rubbing my temples.

"Do you need anything, darling? Are you sure there's nothing wrong with you?"

"It's the girls. I think know where the missing girls are?"

My captain looked at me shocked. "Where are they?"

"With Jelavich in a basement."

He looked really confused then "Jelavich?"

"Yeah Jelavich is in trouble."

*

Author's Note: I really hope this chapter was good enough for the readers, because at one point wasn't feeling this story. Until one day I got my imagination in gear to complete this story. I would like to send my thanks to Dorndad for doing a good job on the editing.

12