A Very Vampy Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cynthia just smiled, "Yes, I am. And don't worry about offending me. I just hope I don't offend you. I don't have many human friends."

Chelsea returned the smile, "No, I won't be offended. There's been a lot of honest discussion between Germaine and myself—I have so many questions and he just takes them in stride. But he's constantly teasing me about my human tendencies. I'm over it."

Giselle spoke up then, "Just think dear, if we weren't vampires, the biggest problem we'd be having is the fact that he's black and you're white."

The three women cracked up laughing. They talked and chatted for a while before Germaine got home from work. They lounged around, watched Christmas movies with the boys, and finally all decided to retire for the night. Greg joined Germaine in putting the twins to bed while the women straightened up the living room and headed to their own beds.

"Whew, they were wired," Germaine said as he closed the boys' bedroom door.

"Yeah," Greg said, "Are you trying to impregnate Chelsea?"

Germaine looked at his brother like he was crazy. "What?"

"Don't act like you don't know Chelsea's fertile as hell. Cynthia and I could smell the pheromones as soon as we opened the front door."

"Greg, you need to mind your own fucking business."

"You didn't tell her, did you?"

Germaine glared at his brother.

"Well, are you using protection?"

Germaine looked down at the floor.

Greg sighed. "So you want to have a baby with Chelsea."

"I don't know," Germaine said, mimicking his brother's heavy sigh.

"Well, you need to figure out soon. Y'all must've been fucking like bunnies. Usually, it takes months, sometimes years of sex to prep a human for impregnation."

"You think I don't know that?" Germaine said through clenched teeth, "The first time I smelled her, it scared the shit out of me. It took one month, brother. One month. I smelled pheromones after one month with her."

"You have got to be kidding me," Greg said, following Germaine into his office. Germaine cracked open the mini fridge behind his desk and handed his brother a bag of blood. He took one for himself and they both drained the bags before they spoke again.

"What are you going to do?" Greg finally asked.

Germaine put his head in his hands. "What can I do? I—I—I love her, Greg."

Greg's boisterous laughter caused Germaine to jerk his head up. He saw his brother's smile and had to smile himself.

"I'm sure you'll figure it out, brother," Greg said, patting his arm, still chuckling.

Chelsea's family arrived in time for a Christmas Eve dinner of take-out Chinese. "Don't worry," Chelsea assured them as she passed around take-out boxes, "You'll get a real Christmas dinner tomorrow!" She, Giselle, and Cynthia had spent the entire day baking pies, cakes, casseroles, and stuffing. Tomorrow, she had muffins to serve while they opened presents. The turkey was ready to go. All she had to do tomorrow was pop some rolls in the oven and heat the casseroles through. Chad and Sabrina were excited to meet Germaine's family, and of course, everyone fell in love with Max. He'd talked Germaine, Greg, the twins, and his father into back-to-back games of Old Maid and Go Fish. Giselle had retired early and Chelsea longed to head to her bed too. She'd been tired all day and was worn out. Sabrina noticed her fatigue.

"Why don't you go ahead and lay down, Chels? Cynthia and I will start rounding up the boys for bed and check on the turkey later."

Chelsea reluctantly, but gratefully, agreed. She felt Germaine crawl into her bed during the night, but she turned for a kiss and they both fell right to sleep.

Chelsea felt the arm Germaine had wrapped around her tense up at the same time she heard the giggles.

"Wake up, Auntie Chels!"

"Yeah, wake up Miss Chelsea! Wake up Daddy!" the twins chimed in.

Shit, Germaine didn't go back to his bed. Okay, act natural. Act natural.

"Good morning boys," Chelsea said, sitting up in the bed, pulling the covers up to her chest before reaching out to welcome the boys into a round of hugs, "Who can tell me what time it is?"

Germaine shifted to sit up and started receiving his hugs as well. As far as they could both tell, the boys weren't going to make a big deal out of the two of them being in bed together.

"Well," Levi said, "The big hand is on the 4."

"And the little hand is between the 5 and the 6," Lincoln added.

"Can we open our presents?" Max asked, snuggling up to Chelsea.

"Uh," Germaine said, yawning, "Is anybody else awake?"

"Just Nona G," Levi said.

"She told us not to wake anybody up yet. But she said we could check to see if you were awake Auntie Chels," Max explained innocently.

Chelsea laughed and exchanged a glance with Germaine. So, Nona G wanted them to get caught together, did she?

"How about we turn on the TV and watch some Christmas morning cartoons for an hour and then we'll get up and eat muffins and open gifts?" Germaine suggested, sliding back down in the bed. The boys acquiesced and they snuggled and dozed until about 7am. By that time, Germaine smelled coffee brewing and they all got up and got ready for the day.

After a breakfast of coffee, milk, juice, fruit, and muffins, everyone felt fortified enough to gather around the tree and open gifts. The boys were excited about their toys. Chelsea had gotten a cute new hat and gloves from the twins, a necklace from her brother and Sabrina, a pashmina throw from Greg and Cynthia, and a homemade card from Max. Germaine had gotten her an insanely luxurious robe and slippers with a gift certificate for a day at the spa tucked into the pocket. Everyone else received just as many gifts that were just as nice. They were all relaxing on the comfy couches and armchairs in the living room watching the boys play on the rug when Germaine suddenly stood.

"There's one more gift to give and I want to make sure I have everyone's attention when I present it."

Chelsea turned to watch Germaine, but figured he was talking about some big something-or-other he'd gotten to further spoil the twins. When he turned to face her, she felt the shocked expression on her face, but couldn't do anything to change it. She froze in her chair. She saw him bend down on one knee and she sat straight up in the chair, leaning forward.

"Chelsea," he smiled at her, "Don't look so scared."

He leaned forward to kiss her. She kissed him back and she felt her face relax, but her heart was still beating like crazy.

"I know we've only known each other for a few months. Some people might say that what I'm doing is rash or sudden, but I know that it's not. Because I've done nothing but think about this question every minute of every day since the moment I saw you with your ripped up tights and bloody knees, trying to right yourself in those ridiculous heels on the sidewalk. Call it fate, call it karma, call it luck. Something brought us together that day and I'm grateful for whatever it is. The way you care for Levi and Lincoln—that would be reason enough. The way you've accepted my flaws and shortcomings—that would be reason enough too. But that's not why I'm down on one knee in front of both of our families today. I'm down on one knee because I love you. I love you in a way that I never thought possible, in a way I never thought I deserved. And that is why. Because I love you, Chelsea Willow. And so, I'm asking......Chelsea.....will you marry me?"

Silence. Chelsea couldn't believe it. He loved her. She thought she loved him alone, but he loved her right back. She knew she was trembling because Germaine took her hand, steadying her. She took a deep breath.

"Say yes, Auntie Chels!" Max yelled, breaking the silence. She looked at Max first, his face so certain, so excited. Chad and Sabrina were holding hands, smiling at her. Giselle held Levi, discreetly wiping away tears, a broad grin on her face. Lincoln walked over to stand behind his kneeling father, one hand on his shoulder, looking up at her somberly and expectantly.

"Will you, Miss Chel?" he asked her, getting down on one knee, mimicking Germaine's pose. Levi jumped up to join him. Chelsea's own eyes filled with tears as she looked at her men. Her vampire men.

"Did you—"Chelsea began, stumbling over her words, "Did you say you love me?"

Germaine looked up at her, holding the small blue box. "Yes," his voice strained, full of emotion, "I did. I love you, Chelsea."

She leaned forward in the chair and threw her arms around Germaine. "Oh, thank God! Yes, Germaine, yes! I love you, too! Yes! I'll marry you!" She squeezed Germaine then opened her arms to allow the boys to settle into the hug as well. She smothered the three of them with kisses as she cried. Somehow, Germaine pulled away to put the ring on her finger and she felt her nephew's warm body fling itself into her lap. She stood, holding Max, and accepted the hugs from Chad and Sabrina. She was then enveloped into the arms of Greg and Cynthia. Giselle finally rose from the couch and approached Chelsea.

"It has been a pleasure getting to know you, Chelsea. I have been so happy to see how you treat my son and grandsons. I will be so proud to call you my daughter."

"Thank you, Giselle," Chelsea said, tears streaming again. Giselle pulled the young woman into her embrace and held her tightly. Chelsea felt Giselle's breath on her ear a split second before she heard the whisper: "I have been where you are, my dear. It isn't always easy, but I'm here if you need to talk." She pulled away from Chelsea and looked at her meaningfully. Chelsea nodded and turned back to Germaine. He took her hand and everyone settled back to watch the twins and Max pick right back up to play with their gifts.

"Now," Giselle said, reaching over to hand Germaine an envelope with a smirk, "I don't know if you noticed or not, but you haven't received a gift from me yet."

Honestly, Chelsea hadn't noticed. She felt so blessed by Giselle's help this past week, she hadn't been expecting anything from her. Germaine handed Chelsea the envelope. She opened it slowly and two plane tickets fell out. She looked up at Germaine, to Giselle, and back to Germaine.

"New Orleans?" she asked, dumbfounded, "We're going to New Orleans?"

"For New Years' dear, to celebrate your engagement!" Giselle said, smiling, "You leave on the 28th and fly back on the 2nd. And while you're gone, I'll be watching Thing 1 and Thing 2 here."

The boys grinned.

"Did you know about this surprise?" Chelsea asked them, grinning back. They both nodded.

Max chimed in, "They tolded me, but they said I couldn't tell!"

Everyone laughed. A little while later, the entire family had Christmas lunch, oohed and aahed over Chelsea's ring, and helped make plans for New Orleans. Chelsea glanced over at Germaine and they knew what kind of plans they'd have once they got there.

Chelsea and Germaine had been in New Orleans for a few days and had barely left their hotel room. The few times they'd gone out were to meet up with some of Germaine's old friends. They decided to go out for dinner and drinks on New Year's Eve, but Chelsea, again, had been so tired, that it was just 10pm when she'd finally asked Germaine to take her back to the hotel.

"You okay, babe?" he'd asked her as he unzipped her dress. He bent to kiss her neck where it met her shoulder and his fangs dropped immediately. The fertility pheromones were rolling from Chelsea's body in waves, stronger than Germaine had ever experienced.

"Yeah," she answered, leaning back into him, "I'm so tired, but so horny at the same time."

Germaine felt his dick elongate inside his pants and he pressed forward so that it rested against Chelsea's ass. Her dress slid to the floor and he reached around to feel her breasts in the bustier she'd worn under the dress. It harnessed them, pressing them together and lifting at the same time. He spun Chelsea around so he could look at her before tearing the lacy cup away from her breast. It plopped out and over the underwire, free from its restraint. He lowered his mouth to her nipple and sucked it hard, making Chelsea moan aloud. He reached down to pull the matching thong to the side but when it kept sliding back, he tore that away as well. Chelsea pushed him backward until his knees hit the back of the bed. He fell backward and Chelsea took control, tearing his dress shirt open. She unbuckled his belt and released his straining dick from its confines. She crawled forward and kissed him, her open mouth hot and hungry on his own. She teased his fangs with her tongue, scraping it across their sharp points, barely scratching the surface. They kissed until she slid herself down onto his pulsating dick. She sat up straight and looked at him. He caressed her hips and thighs, helping her to bounce up and down on his dick. He leaned forward to latch onto her nipple again, but this time, he allowed his fangs to slowly penetrate the soft skin on either side of her nipple. He massaged the other breast with his hand and she rode him as he fed, rolling and gyrating. Her hand left his shoulder and found her clit. She gently massaged it at first, but almost immediately sped up. He could feel when she orgasmed, her pussy tightening around his dick rhythmically in time with her panting. When she finally crashed over the edge, she growled, holding his head to her breast as she rode out the waves of pleasure.

As soon as Germaine heard her deep sigh of relief, he changed their positions and flipped Chelsea over on her stomach. She left her face pressed into the mattress but hoisted her ass up in the air so that she was on her knees. When Germaine entered her from behind, he could still feel her dripping pussy gripping his dick. He was close and he hoped she was close enough to catch orgasm number two at the same time. He'd made his decision. He hoped she'd be okay with it because it was too late for him to stop now.

Germaine pounded into Chelsea's pussy until she felt her whole body hot and shivery at the same time. She could feel him becoming frantic, nearly moving at vampire warp speed and she struggled to keep up. Until it didn't matter anymore because she was falling to pieces around him. And she knew he was right there with her.

Within seconds of releasing his seed into Chelsea's throbbing pussy, her scent subtly changed. He'd collapsed on top of her as they came together, not pulling out, relishing in the thought of his offspring growing inside her womb. She didn't know it yet, but Germaine could smell it. As he struggled to catch his breath, her changed scent became stronger and stronger. Chelsea was no longer fertile—she was with child. His child.

"Happy New Year baby," he said, spooning Chelsea after he'd somewhat recovered. He placed his hand on her belly protectively.

"Happy New Year," Chelsea responded sleepily, snuggling into Germaine's embrace.

12