A Viagara Night

Story Info
A romantic night helped by the power of Viagara.
823 words
4
16.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had been married almost 10 years. Sex had never been a giant factor in our lives. We were both older when we married and my husband, Tom, had had many years of prostrate problems that made things a bit of a challenge in that department. His doctor offered him Viagra that created some opportunities but no raving successes, until…

We had recently bought a house and he decided that we should celebrate the 1 year anniversary of this house. He planned the whole thing. He bought the food and planned the menu. Our 13-year-old adopted son, James, was encouraged to be at home by a certain time. The celebration was going to be family affair with some time set aside for adult time.

I made of a point of shaving my legs and trimming things up a bit before dinner. I went looking for something to put on but was unsure – with our son in the house what the expectation was. I still wasn’t dressed when he came into the dressing area looking for his Hawaiian shirt. When I saw him in the see through boxers I had bought years before, I knew we were in for a decent evening – he had nookie on the brain. He had chosen the boxers, a pair of shorts and the Hawaiian shirt. I finally selected a scarf dress that tied around the top with offsetting scarf as a shoulder wrap with nothing on underneath.

I went down to assist with the final dinner preparation to find that he and our son had everything in place. The stone that we love to cook on was ready to go to the living room, the candles were set and let, and the king crab was in the oven. Our son had volunteered to man the cooking stone. Just before dinner, Tom downed his Viagra.

As we chatted through our dinner, the marinated beef was wonderful, the king crab divine, the Censored on the Beach was disappearing a relatively fast rate. There was soft music playing with specialty selections. We told our son how special he was to us as we listen to a special song.

As I polished off the bottle of Censored on the Beach, a wonderful song came across the stereo. As we got up, I floated into Tom’s arms and we danced. First properly and then huddled together like teenagers at their first grasp. As my leg brush against him, I could feel a larger pouch than was usually there. This was going to be an interesting evening. Our son, suddenly catching on, asked if he could be excused to enjoy the out-of-doors. We said yes. The look in my husband’s eyes gave everything away. We were headed upstairs.

We cuddled on the bed with the music still in the background. As he started to talk about something else, he suddenly hushed and kissed me. Deeply and passionately the kiss went on for a long time. He pulled his shorts off and my scarf wrapped dress just fell away.

He placed his hands on my breasts and began to caress them. My nipples grew hard. He pinched at them and I immediately moaned in pleasure. My hand wandered into his shorts and his cock was hard and strong. There was a smile on his face that would light up St. Louis. He whispered, “I want to take advantage of this now.” With that he rolled on top of me and I guided him into the warmth of me. He was so hard and so strong that I was filled with him and my love for him. He pressed my legs upward and jerked his hips in and out. It took very few powerful strokes for him to cum. A few more strokes and I too was satisfied.

In a few minutes, we had curled up within each other’s arms and were asleep within minutes. The next morning, when we awoke, we were still entwined. There was a bold bright smile on his face. I told him how much I loved him and how much I loved last night. I gently rubbed his chest and kissed his nipples and his bearded chin. He guided my hand to his cock and said, “Look, George here had a good time last night too. He doesn’t want to stop the party. I can’t believe that I am still horny!” With that, I reach down and took him in my mouth. I licked and sucked and dallied my tongue around the now purple head. He moaned and curled his hand in my hair, indicating his pleasure. I stayed on it for a few more minutes and then said, come on, please try it again. And then, for the first time in our relationship, we made love the morning after the night before. The second time was every bit as sweet as the first time. The wonders of Viagra.