A Victorian Dalliance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began to tease the area between her pussy and anus, licking it with the tip of my tongue. "Fuck me, Gordon," she said after a little bit of this, and as I got up she turned over and pushed her ass up in the air.

I knelt behind her and slowly pushed my cock into her pussy. "Oh yeah, just like that," she whispered. We got into a rhythm and soon I was sliding the entire length of my cock in and out of her. She gets more quiet and still when she's nearing an orgasm, so I said nothing when she reached a hand under her and began to masturbate, her long fingers also brushing my cock and tightening her sopping wet entrance still further. My breathing became heavy, and I realized I was slamming harder and harder into her.

"Oh sir, take your pleasure lest I die," she cried, and I released waves of cum into her tight little hole. When she stopped thrashing, she turned over to face me, and we relaxed in an embrace. I kissed her nipples, but she pushed me away - the one sign she's really come. We planted kisses on each others faces for a while.

"Now let's shower and get dressed again, or was dinner just a ruse to get into my bed, you brute?" she teased.

"I guess we can have dinner now."

"Maybe after Marie gets back she'll be all hot and frustrated."

12