A Victorian Lord Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes" she realised what she had admitted "No Please No"

He silenced her with a kiss on the lips.

"You do don't you," his hand stole to the slot leading to her womb, hi fingers entered easily as the sticky moisture flowed.

"Yes" she admitted quietly, "I don't want to want you. I should not want to want you, but I do."

"You are a funny girl, now raise your legs up and apart and I shall make you a woman"

She lay back exposing herself obscenely and smiled at her lover as he moved forward she felt his manhood against her, entering her, then the excruciating pain and he was in stretching tearing, she was dying yet alive as never before, She screamed a great cry of pain and pleasure then the pleasure over came all and she yelped with pleasure more convincingly than the finest whore in all London.

"I love you" he found himself lying except he really did at that moment love her.

"I love you too" she spoke from the heart.

"How long does this go on,?" she asked.

"Why?" he asked.

"When I watch rabbits it is all over in no time"

"Naughty girl, shall I stop now?"

"No I don't ever want it to stop"

"I am going to shoot, very soon, I can pull out, but I want to put a baby in your belly, so I will shoot it up inside you, or I can pull out if you wish?"

"Give me the Baby" she demanded.

"Only if you marry me" he proposed somewhat unromantically.

"Oh yes yes"

Ohhhhhh they seemed to climax together.

"You have to grow your hair and wear long dresses" he told her. "With no underthings so I may use you at will" he continued, "And you must display your chest properly, no more tomboy except when we go out hunting together."

She nodded and nuzzled up aginst him.

"When can we do that again.?" she enquired,

"Right now," he replied and demonstrated his manhood's restored splendour.

12