A Victorian Lord Ch. 02

Story Info
Lord Ashfordly comes to terms with his responsibilities.
5k words
4.35
33.6k
5

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The old bed creaked as never before as Charlie Rokeby, now the fourth Baron Ashfordly ravished Mary the Rev Peasbody's youngest daughter for the third time in as many hours.

"I fear I am become a wanton strumpet" she giggled.

"No a willing partner, and you intact until this very forenoon, my eye what a turn up. I mistake you for a boy then we find ourselves thus so soon after, my head spins."

"I'll wager you promise all the strumpets a band of gold,"

He slowed his thrusting.

"No you must not think that of me, I have but once made an offer to a lady and that barely two hours thence, no it was serious, verily we are made for each other, no strumpet fits or pleases me so well as you, all is instinctive natural, and I believe we are meant to be together, and you must remember that you said yes."

"Take me to paradise again my Lord, please."

She smiled at him.

Hermione, Dowager Lady Ashfordly, lately mistress of the Ashfordly Estate but now cruelly cast aside on the mercy of Charlie Rokeby, since her husbands sudden demise in the midst of passion, was outraged.

She stalked the corridor outside his chamber, how dare he, what creature had he thence, in poachers garb it entered, she knew not whether male or female it were and whether the creaking was copulative or that of the sodomite. It should have been her therein, She thought of Rokeby, what a fine man, possessed of a fine straight rampant prong, she mused.

She turned again, Oh how could she have been so stupid, how could she know everything was entailed upon the Male heir, in her circles always the wife inherited the fortune, she remembered her glory days, dragging herself from the very gutter to the finest bordello in Catesby then snaring Ashfordly as a husband.

How she had worked, how hard had it been, or was that the rub, how difficult was it to get hardness into that aged member, but she had learned her tricks well and had entered the house as mistress, barely five summers senior to her eldest step daughter, the envy of every young woman in the district, yet now she was undone.

"Desist at once, I cannot stand it" Hermione wailed as she threw the bedchamber door wide. "It is an aberration in the sight of god."

"Shut the door, pray Aunt, the draft afflicts my lowers, you may stay and watch if your own depravity is sufficiently base."

Hermione stared at the Couple, sodomy it was not, his prong disappearing into her willing slot, her pale flesh, and his manliness too much for her to bear.

"You unspeakable beast" she cried as she felt her breasts tingle and her own juices start to churn, she must escape, and she flung herself from the chamber to crumple against the passage wall.

"Mother what is it" Katherine and Rebekah on hearing the commotion had come at full pace.

"He is evil, he does even now despoil a wench in his grandfathers own bed, wantonly, in nakedness they cavort openly, declining even the decency of the bed covers to hide their depravity."

Rebekkah opened the door anew.

"Look this is private, not the farthing seats at the grand opera." Rokeby protested.

Rebekkah stood transfixed, never since she stole away to the stables when the stallion was fetched to cover the mares had she seen such a magnificent prong.

"My god it's pious little Mary, holier than thou bloody little bookworm Mary, you sorceress you have spirited away our hopes and stolen what is ours, Lord Ashfordly was to have chosen one of us for his bed."

Rokeby fixed her with a steady gaze. "I should rather take the life of a Monk or sodomite than contemplate marriage to such as you or indeed my Aunt, now watch if it excites you, but please close the door as the draft it tickleth the hairs upon mine backside."

"Such base horrible talk from one we are told to respect" whined Rebekkah as she closed the door and sat watching them.

"Rebekkah, It was said in jest, you cannot sit and watch."

"Does it not excite you to have an audience, perhaps I am waiting to take Mary's place, to take my turn to be despolied and thrown on the dung heap of fallen women such as exist in Madam Curette's establishment in Heaton."

"My lover, show Rebekkah what she misseth and transport me once again to paradise." Mary whispered and Rokeby smiled at her everything else forgotten as he pounded her sweet frame to paradise.

Rebekkah watched in horror, how could the strumpet endure such torment let alone seek it, her tiny slot distended by his huge prong and his muscular frame pounding into her, and the way their mouths writhed against each other was pure obscenity.

She vowed never would she allow her body to be abused in such manner, yet part of her wished to drag Mary away so she might take her place, she crept from the room as once again the cries of the culmination of their passion rasped from the Lord and the Vicars youngest daughter.

Rokeby donned his breeches and bare chested he strode downstairs in fine good humour, "A tray Cook, cold meat and fruit cordial we must regain our strength." "It is from the Mistress that I take my orders sir, not such as you."

"What did you say Woman" he demanded.

"I take my orders from the Mistress, not from evil sodomites such as you"

"What is this talk of Sodomy, tell me woman."

"It was seen, you brought the poacher in to your bed chamber and have sodomised him endlessly we have seen and heard it." she stated boldly.

"Wait upon me thou Donkey I shall disabuse you of your notions directly" he shouted angrily as he swept from the room.

He rushed up the stair slipping and stumbling in his haste and burst in upon Mary as she gently cleansed her swollen and tender intimate parts.

"They call me sodomite" he exclaimed.

"My Lord" she comiserated.

"They take you for a boy," he explained.

"I am no boy sire," she giggled.

"And so shall they see."

He flung open his travelling chest seeking something in which to clothe his lover, an ornate undershirt, embroidered and embossed, to be worn under a jacket with a kerchief, he saw her in it in his minds eye, his prong stiffened, but he resisted his urges and threw her the garment.

"Put this on," he ordered.

She threw it over her head, the tails covered her intimate parts yet the open neck showed her breasts to perfection. She started to fasten the buttons.

"No let them see your womanly features, come I shall carry you."

And as she giggled he carried her down the corridor, down the stair and to the kitchen. Cook and maids all awaited in silent anticipation.

Mary became uneasy "My Lord I am all but undressed."

"All was seen at your christening, nothing has changed."

"Oh but I believe it has sire, but if you wish the staff to ogle your strumpet then so be it"

The kitchen was quiet as a mouse, no one stirred.

"See this is your Mistress now, see her womanly breasts ready to suckle my children."

"Yes Master" heads nodded,

"And see" He lifted her garment exposing her swollen mound.and her tiny puckered bottom. "See my seed even now seeps from her, and she is intact behind, now apologise hag."

"But sire she is but a wanton strumpet, from whence did you bring her from the fleshpots of Heaton perchance or Catesby was it."

"Stupid woman have you not known me from a child, it is I, Mary, Mary Peasbody of the Rectory." Mary retorted.

"Then you have despoiled a sweet child sire, what now shall she do? shall she enter the whorehouse, where she sought to serve God" the Cook continued.

"I shall not cast her aside, ever, indeed fetch the Reverend we have much to discuss."

"Cold meat and some Lemonade please Cook." suggested Mary.

"I shall take no orders from those who fornicate."

"Then I shall seek a new cook, you must be near retirement how many seasons have you sixty?"

The Hags face collapsed as if shot with a musket ball.

"My dearest she has barely seen thirty eight summers." Mary chided him mildly.

Tears flowed from the aged cheeks.

"We have insulted each other enough, I shall arrange my marriage forthwith, you take your orders from the dowager as now until the marriage vows are sealed and then My Mary becomes mistress."

The Hag nodded. "I shall set you some cold meat and a cold drink sire."

Rokeby carried Mary back to bed.

"How can she be so worn?" he asked.

"She brought up her six brothers after her mother died then straight into service."

"Has she known love do you think?"

"She has a beau, the Butler, Ramsden."

"So why has she not married?"

Married servants are not permitted in your household, women must remain intact, should they fall then they are dismissed.

"I shall change this, forthwith." Rokeby announced, rest my dear I have work to do. He strode to the Kitchen, Ramsden stood by the Cook his arm around her. "It's all right Jenny you don't look anywhere near sixty."

"I have an announcement." Rokeby shouted.

"From henceforth any staff may ask my permission to Marry, I hereby give my permission for Ramsden and er Jenny to wed, I shall contact the Reverend directly, and I shall order er Jenny's goods moved to Ramsden's room.

"I cannot live in sin." she wailed.

"Hush woman I shall consult the Reverend directly."

Charlie Rokeby strode towards Dighby Rectory, a short distance down the dirt road from Ashfordly Hall, He knocked on the front door of the rectory.

Mrs Peasbody answered,

"Good evening Madam, a word with the Reverend if you please."

"Josiah, come it is the Lord Ashfordly, we are undone." she shouted.

Rev Peasbody appeared a broken man, Rokeby had not a clue what might be afoot but held his thoughts in check.

"I must throw myself upon your mercy my Lord. I was weak, I was foolish, I took what was not mine, It was not much but it hath accumulated, I thought to repay when my expenses lessened."

"I have not checked precisely the figures but I have a duty to perform as Lord of this Estate, I must ask can you repay the sum taken?"

"No my Lord, I have nothing," He cringed.

"How can it be that you have so little to show for such a catalogue of dishonesty?" Rokeby demanded.

"It draineth stealthily away, little by little, bit by bit dress by dress mantelpiece by ornament by book by ink by one million of life's necessities."

"Like ones soul when one consorts with the very devil" Rokeby spoke pointedly.

Mrs Peasbody spoke up for her husband "It is insufferable that my husband should be pilloried for such a trifle, how otherwise should a man of god keep his home and family than he take a small trifle from the collection bowl on occasion."

"That is a very fine dress Madame," Rokeby observed.

"I thank you for that sir, the finest that Mrs Beauchamp of Catesby has ever stocked so she told us, we had them made for when the Bishop visited."

"We?" he queried.

"Faith, Hope and myself. No expense did we spare." Mrs Peasbody spoke with false pride

"And Mary?"

"Ha she appreciates not the fine things, she wore Chorister's robes, so you see the money went to the benefit of the church so all ends well."

"Madam it is misappropriation of Church funds, I view of this frank admission I cannot but dismiss your husband and evict you from this house."

"Then you are evil sir". Mrs Peasbody spat the words like the devil personified.

"Unless recompense can be arranged, perhaps the goods may be returned or a loan raised against such as remains with the Pawn Broker."

"Sir our debts even now cripple us, it was my great misfortune to marry above myself, but the optimism of youth, I saw myself at the Cathedral, not a mean living in a sad backwater."

"Then think how might you yet extract yourself from the basest depths of thine comeuppance." Rokeby prompted.

"My Lord, so you throw us out, a position will always await the pious cleric," Mrs Peasbody chirped.

"Madam the assizes, prison or even yet the debtors prison awaits." Rokeby spoke honestly.

"He is right my dear, we truly are undone," The reverend held his head in his hands.

"We can only hope to marry the girls well before we are brought to account, how long have we my Lord" Mrs Peasbody asked.

"The wheels of justice grind tolerably slow, perchance, we have missed the assizes one month perhaps, you may have the month."

"My daughters are very amenable my Lord, and you are a Batchelor still sire, you may take your choice of either, they will make you a fine and honourable wife sire." Mrs Peasbody seized her chance.

"A capital suggestion, a man needs a mate but perchance the progeny of those incarcerated with the Catesby Keep or Heaton Penitentiary would not be appropriate to my rank."

"But you might save us sire."

"Pay your debts, deny my responsibilities as Lord overseer, senior warden of the Parish, I think not Madam, however a concubine, such would please me greatly, a concubine for the Country, and a Courtesan for the Town, how would this sit, is this what you offer." Rokeby cruelly teased the Cleric and his wife.

"Yes sire, I shall instruct the girls so, they are good girls sire and to keep us from penury they will indeed submit to such indignities, indeed they have no choice, concubine for you or even worse awaits them with no character and no family."

"Then call them, call them now that I may choose." Rokeby ordered.

Mrs Peasbody bustled away to return with the daughters.

"Your mother has offered you to me as a concubine if I overlook your father's indiscretion, which should I choose." He asked

The silly girls simpered in all their finery.

"And what of Mary" Rokeby asked?

"Mary, that creature, she is more than man than woman, she is no use to anyone, pray just take her from us save us the price of her bread, she was a mistake sire, a curse upon us from above." Mrs Peasbody declared.

"Mr Rokeby, My Lord, I fear that I must declare that Faith and Hope are both in truth the progeny of your uncle, Mary alone is my daughter." Peasbody declared in humilliation and despair.

"Jezebel, how dare you betray us" the reverends wife railed against her husband.

"And so I might take Mary for my concubine with your blessing."

"Treat her kindly sire for she is pure."

"You are mistaken sir I pronged her myself not an hour ago,"

Rokeby paused for effect.

"Pronged Mary, Mary is ruined, surely not." the reverend spoke unbelieving.

"Indeed sir, we are to be married and I thank you for your blessing, I believe a special license can be invoked where emergency requires matrimony to be entered at short notice."

The family looked at him in shock.

"Oh you jest My Lord." Peasbody suggested.

"No, I shall marry Mary tomorrow, at noon, you are experienced in deceit you may falsify such documents as you may wish to facilitate this, Oh and Ramsden and the Cook, we shall have a joint ceremony. Now sir to your duties."

Rokeby strode back to the house, Mary waited for him.

"My lover, come fill the aching void within my loins."

"It is arranged we wed at noon tomorrow."

She wrenched his breeches from him and pushing him onto the bed she climbed to place his prong within her, and commenced to pleasure herself thereon.

"There is a serious matter." he stated.

"Let it wait, pleasure me my Lord, pleasure me."

"I cannot in all concience continue without I inform you of what has transpired in my absence from this house."

"Just let me rest upon your prong then my lover."

"Your father is a thief, he has stolen vestry funds for to clothe your mother and sisters. and worse you alone are your fathers progeny Faith and Hope sprung from my Uncles loins, did this you know?"

She climbed sadly from him and unbuttoning his shirt rested her head on his breast.

"I had suspected such, I do believe my sisters to be of the half blood, they so much resemble Katherine and Rebekkah and so little resemble my father that such needs little imagination. I remember the distress when your uncle took Hermione for his wife, suddenly economy was the watch word, I do believe your uncle paid for my sisters' education, a governess you know, yet I was not to be educated."

"But you read and play so well" he reassured her,

"Its is what I myself learned, from Sunday School, and from when I first learned to read I have tried to educate myself, I hope you find it tolerable but yes the money, no coal in the grate yet Faith Hope and Mother bought the finest finery from Catesby or Heaton, the scent used by the finest French whores." She continued "I would break the ice on the water in my glass when I desired a drink in my chamber on cold winter nights yet Faith and Hope had coals in their grates but I am content, you must keep me as your whore if the offer of marriage is now withdrawn"

"No my love, we marry tomorrow at noon". He announced.

"Then your prong sir, it is needed a gaping void awaits it in my heart, make me complete my lord once more."

He sank deeply within her and their bliss was complete.

He roused himself, the firelight flickered, it must be midnight, she stirred, he kissed her gently and returned to a contented sleep.

Ramsden roused him.

"You wished to see me sir"

"Yes Ramsden, noon today, Dighby Church you Marry, what's her name.

"Jenny sir"

"Yes, Jenny, joint ceremony with Mary and myself ."

"I don't know what to say sir"

"I Thank you?" Rokesby suggested.

"Oh yes sir, my humble thanks sir."

Ramsden had barely left when Hermione burst into the room.

"It is obscene, how dare you cheapen the estate of matrimony by taking your whore for a wife."

"My Aunt, she had a wedding dress, I believe" Rokeby ignored her outburst.

"Yes, it was my husbands greatest treasure, indeed I also wore it."

"Then so shall Mary, fetch it for me, if you please."

"Never it is mine" she squealed.

"No you have what you came here with which is nothing, no dowry so please do not try my patience lest I cast you out upon the streets."

"It will not fit your whore" she spat.

"She will be Lady Ashfordly directly, fetch the dress."

Hermione walked disconsolately away to return with the beautiful silken dress, so sheer that the underthings might be clearly seen among its folds.

"It is beautiful" cried Mary.

"You may dress your whore therein but she remains nonetheless a whore."

"I wish a whore for my mate not a cold fish, I take your insults as complements Woman now dress my whore, you shall be her maid for the day.

Hermione saw the passion in his eyes and buckled to his will, spreading the silken folds about her. She stood proud. "Look at your whore, with no underthings her swollen hairy sex gapes obscenely."

"I am sorry Hermione, you are right but I must prong her lest I burst"

Mary barely had time to gather the silk around her before Rokeby once again pronged her softness and took her to paradise, he withdrew leaving a sticky trail to soil the dress.

Hermione looked on aghast, "A kerchief aunt, no two if you please and some ribbon if you please.

She found two white kerchiefs and Rokeby tied the ribbons around Mary's waist and slipped kerchiefs folded to triangles over both front and rear hiding her treasures from view

"Just shoes, aunt, did my Uncles first wife not have delicate feet like the next Mistress, and did he not keep such as a momento."

"Indeed My Lord but what use has your mudlark whore for fine footwear"

"The marriage, she will not need clothes thereafter as each day will be spent pleasuring each other".

"My Lord you say the nicest things" Mary giggled.

And Hermione brought the shoes and Mary stood in the unfamilliar raised heels.

"My Lord, It is eleven and twenty you must prepare."

He drew his finest breeches shirt and coat from his case knotted his cravat and in minutes was the perfect groom.

They strolled to the church together, strolled up the aisle of the crowded church together breaking the tradition and stood beside the servants, waiting their turn, Flemming his best man appeared at his shoulder clutching the ring, purchased that very morning in Catesby.

12