A Victorian Lord Ch. 04

Story Info
Miriam uses Lady Ashfordly as a paid whore.
2.9k words
4.13
28.7k
5
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlie Rokeby, recently having become Lord Ashfordly and his new bride Mary and his best Man, The Hon James Flemming, have perforce to repair from Ashfordly Hall to the Metropolis to foil duplicity and deceit of his late uncle's Agent Bradbury.

They walk and run to Catesby station to catch the midnight Luggage train, to outwit their oppressors.

The Master of the Catesby Railway Station was surprised at such a late visitation but after some reluctance agreed a covered truck might indeed be added to the train for a small fee to the Railway, and a small personal consideration for himself, and presently the mighty express engine "Florence" clattered among the platforms. The army of servants descended, wagons taken wagons added, the mighty shunting horse "Goliah" slipping and snorting and soon all was done, and clutching a bill of loading for their wagon which listed three persons, our trio set sail for the metropolis.

"I own tis a queer thing to have a mighty engine nameth Florence." Rokeby laughed.

"Hath she sisters Bessie and Maureen" Joked Flemming.

"No they are the Paris the Venice and the Moscow and such like, all named after cities." corrected Mary,

They flew through many a station, wagon rocking and lurching so that they may not so much as stand up yet the excitement was profound, and despite all sooner than expected the multiplicity of lights denoting the metropolis was all around and they stopped at a station.

"Let us alight, I know well this place." Rokeby called and the trio descended to the deserted platform, the entire place office and waiting room all deserted, Rokeby helped Mary over the locked gate and they set forth.

"We shall repair to Lord Muncaster's abode, see there beyond the Hotel." Announced Rokeby.

Rokeby knocked, Braunstein the butler answered, "Ah Mr Rokeby sir, the master is abroad sir, but like as not will return with the dawn."

"A carriage Braunstein, we are in need."

"And no funds I wager?"

"You know us of old, but Funds we hath, carriage we hath not."

"For tuppence the child under footman shall be roused and seek a Hackney for thee,"

"A bargain, Tuppence to go and a further tuppence if a Carriage he return with."

Braunstein departed and a great wail rent the cloistered stillness of the grand abode and the child emerged buttoning his breeches as he ran to find the conveyance. The conveyance was delivered, not of the front rank, but possessed of wheels and horse, and driver it seemed a bargain. Rokeby handed the child four pennies gladly and aboard they climbed.

"Mr Claridge's Inn coachman, if you please."

Our trio paid their dues and repaired to the foyer of the Inn, an aged and painted lady attended upon them.

"A double and a single room if you please, Madam" Rokeby asked politely enough.

"A room for rabble such as you, get thee hence before I call the Militia." She replied.

"But I am Lord Ashfordly"

"And I the very Archbishop of Finsbury, get thee hence."

They left, "well that is a turn" James was amused, to where should we repair?"

"Ordinarily Madame Raymonde's would suit us well but tis a Bordello."

"Then what say you we ask for a room only my Lord, I have a great need of thee" Mary asked eagerly.

"We could but ask old man" suggested James

"And you?" Rokeby queried.

"I shall ask for company."

"Then use a skin, pray, sweet Agnes deserves not the very clap."

"Yes of course, Raymonde's hath the finest skin from the finest intestine made."

The Bordello was but a minute or two hence.

Customers, some waited for company, and some for sobriety such as to face the cold of Morning.

A aged whore waited upon them "Madame might my friend avail himself of a concubine, whilst for myself I seek a room that I may use my own whore."

"Tis irregular sir, yet for a Guinea you may hire a room and indeed take a break fast."

"And my friend, how much a concubine for his pleasure"

"He may choose, the newest girls are now sleeping yet he may choose from the sitting room, and pay but three shillings till noon."

"And you sweet lady" James smiled his smile, The hag swooned, "Perhaps two shillings sir?"

"Capital, now three days shall I require for a room so here four guineas and I shall expect my whore fed and watered and except for me unmolested, is that understood?

"I must ask my mistress," she said and disappeared.

Mme Raymonde herself appeared, her fine features the equal of any, yet no paint nor powder could disguise he pallor of her skin, and the years had set her mounds towards the belly than the shoulders, yet presence she still retain in great measure. "Ah Charlie, why bring your own whore, why not mine."

"Tis an experiment in fidelity, I wish to know if but one strumpet canst satisfy me."

"Charlie you are such a fool but yes, a Guinea a day and two shillings for food it is agreed"

"Eight O'clock James" ordered Charlie and they each repaired to their chambers.

That chamber allocated at once to the Mary and Charlie stank of the cheap scent and of sweat and of spent seed yet for all that were pleasant enough, the bed sheets were fresh and the bed soft, and verily in seconds she were disrobed and abed and soon so too Rokeby and they resumed their passion. "Oh I missed you so, my very loins cry out for thee." Mary cried.

"My prong hath come home at last, sweet Mary, kiss me".

The bed for passion made did sway and rock with the pounding, his prong so swollen that thy thought she had but to open her mouth that the very end of his prong might come out once more to take the air then as he reached the very limit of passion that he may endure, his seed boiled forth within her cleansing all within, and gushing forth from her slot past the very root of his prong as his passion slipped to contentment.

Later their passion spent they slept then as the streets filled and the caucophany increased they woke and he pronged her twice more.

In mornings light they rose and partook of a repast of toasted bread and honey, then with a fond farewell Rokeby and James did depart for to dispose their shares in the North Midland and Dighby extension Railway to the highest bidder.

Mary returned to the chamber and slept sound.

She woke after noon as the whores and concubines girls roused themselves from their slumbers.

Suddenly her door flew wide "Look we have a new sister" Girls in their undethings stocking corsets and such clustered around.

"Good day, Sister I suppose I am, except my master has delivered me here for his sole use."

"Then use a skin, and no one shall know" they giggled.

"I wish to ensnare him if I may, he has paid a Guinea for this room, so I am sure he has a great fortune." Mary giggled.

The girls looked about, "Three shillings for room and girl is more like, except Rosa who can ask five shillings,"

"Why what is special about Rosa,"

Rosa lifted her skirts to reveal a prong,

"And you also, are you also not a pronged mate for the sodomite."

Mary threw back the bed covers to reveal her nakedness..

"No, I am all girl, I may assure you of that"

"No you cannot, a whore must dress for her beau, nakedness is for the faithful wife, corsetry, and hosiery must the concubine don lest her master tire of her directly, we shall lend you such or you may purchase same if your funds allow.

"I have but seven shillings and twopence" Mary lied twenty guineas and more filled her inner pockets and her satchel.

"Then we shall of you a proper whore make," stated the girl and Mary threw on her shift and followed them.

Silken stockings, and the belt and straps to secure them, and Corsets so tight she dared not breathe, and which thrusted skyward the mounds of her chest so the very teats strained to escape their skins.

"Whoredom is not as bad as might be, sweet sister, warmth and food and shelter all are thine whilst youth and beauty last but ensnare at they peril for once thou hast borne the child thy very womb neck stretcheth such that no man may find true satisfaction therein, thy teats descend and the streets become thy very home, so take care sweet sister." the girl Phoebe counselled.

"Tis clear whoredom is but a recent descent for thee, thy mound hath not been shaven nor the pits of thy shoulders, it is the sign of the whore that such is swept clean such that the stale seed at sweat doth not accumulate the hairs within and stink to unpleasantness, with such gone a wet rag will suffice."

Mary sat upon the chaise longue in the girls sitting room and one got a bowl and another the razor and soap and soon with the gentlest and tenderest strokes all was shaved clear.

A voice was heard behind, Mary realised that a very gallery was provided that customers may peruse the girls as they waited, and a Customer even now was watching her.

"That new one will suffice, pray send her."

"Oh Mary, I am undone, the customer desires you above all the others." Mme Raymonde was nonplussed.

"But Madam I promised no man bar my husband should prong me."

"Sister he is but a customer, all we have had such and tis a hard lesson that all women who seek to prostitute themselves must learn." the girl Amelia counselled.

"But Mary, it is a woman who seeks your ministrations." Mme Raymonde corrected.

Mary did not wish to bring trouble on the woman whose kindness they had enjoyed and to consort with a woman could in no way involve taking the prong, so she reasoned it was a mere favour which she ought to bestow as a return kindness,

The girl Amelia found an old flowered dress and attired therein they did escort Mary to one of the finest cambers in the house. long drapes, from roof to floor of the finest cloth, the bed four posted in the old style with canopy above, rich mats and carpets such as those of the magic of arabian nights whereon might one be transported to the very moon.

"She is Mary madam and very new," Mme Raymonde called.

"Bolt the door, I shall use her till five and twenty, come for her then."

Mary approached.

The woman had been beauteous but the passing years had dimmed her beauty and swelled her frame, but not to excess as yet.

"I am Lady Farrowby, you shall call me mistress."

"Yes Mistress"

"I shall call you slave, now place your dress on the chest so that I may see what charms you hath for me."

Mary slipped from the dress.

"Slowly slave tantalise me, let thy charms revealed be gracefully." Lady Farrowby ordered.

"Oh Mary, thou art so thin, do they starve thee."

"No Mistress tis the corset, it thrusteth my very mounds skywards and my teats and in truth maketh my slot moist in constancy.

"My slot too runneth with juices, pray assist me, as I disrobe sweet slave." Lady Farrowby requested,

Soon Lady Farrowby in her corset and stockings only remained attired,

"Hath no one yet taught thee to mouth a plump slot?"

"No Mistress but yet I shall endeavour to master it," Mary answered as her mouth sought her Mistresses mound, her fingers seperating it s lips and her lips and teeth seeking the tiny bud the source of so much pleasure.

Lady Farrowby was near overwrought with the ecstacy, novice she may be but Mary's instincts took her directly to the places of need and where her tongue would not stretch then her fingers would go, until the proud lady lay a helpless overwrought wreck with the sweat and the juices from her womb leaking from her in equal measure.

"Kiss me sweet girl, on my mouth lips this time pray, explore my very teeth with thine tongue, love me sweet maid"

They kissed and squirmed together, Mary leaked juices herself so desirous was she of a prong to give satisfaction, but this was to be denied.

The passion stilled.

"Mary, now lie still, I shall be maid now and you shall be lady, I shall slurp of thy juices," and Lady Farrowby on her knees worshipped at the very slot which leadeth to Marys womb and drank of the juice though it be nectar.

"Mistress, If I am Lady and thou serf, what be thy pet name."

"Miriam, I am Miriam,"

"Then drink sweet Miriam, and I shall repair to paradise a while."

The clock on the Mantle showed Five and one quarter past.

"Mistress, we have but five minutes to dress thee." Mary advised.

Mary bustled away, corsets, stockings, pantaloons petticoats all were fixed properly then her dress smoothed and presently at the stroke she strode from the room attired just as previously.

"Till next Tuesday, sweet Mary" Miriam called.

Neither realised how again their paths might cross nor even how soon.

Mary had but regained her chamber when Rokeby and Flemming returned, they to her chamber retired but forthwith a veritable bevy of whores sought admittance.

"It is not to be, naught but one gentleman may partake with us at one time, if you wish jointly to conjoin there be women who will oblige, broken hags, but such do not cross the threshold here, this is clean and decent house." A large whore with ample mounds spoke forcibly.

Mary answered them "I thank you my sisters but we fornicate and sodomise not, we merely plot our next escapade, but be assured as soon as Flemming doth leave then I of my Husbands prong shall take pleasure and for sure James will from among your very throng seek out a transient mate.

Left alone James and Charlie told of their escapade, two hundred and twenty five thousand were we offered, but we hath sold but one half to Bristow and the other half retained and hath been offered a seat on the very board of directors, there bing not one director who hath less than seventy summers seen, A seat on the board and one in their Lordships house in Parliament, I shall be sorely occupied presently.

"And look we have recovered our Liveries from the Club and for you we hath dresses fit for a lady, see." he struggled with a large brown paper package, revealing the attire of a lady of the highest rank within.

The gown was dazzling, white silk, and the shoes, and the necklaces and rings and adornments she looked more Queen or princess than mere lady.

They resolved to try the Claridge's once more, for sport.

The Inn awaited and the aged and painted lady of their previous acquaintance also waited upon them.

"A Double and a Single room if you please, Lord and Lady Ashfordly and Mr Flemming."

The foolish woman marvelled at Mary's beauty

"Certainly, the finest rooms, Sir"

"So why were we turned from your door when desperate were we for rest this very morn, unto a Bordello hath we to repair, so observe fair Archbishop, Lord and Lady Ashfordly stand before thee."

"A thousand pardons sir"

"So a room, with a soft bed and fresh linen and a good strong bed frame that our passion should not rouse the entire establishment with its creaking and banging."

A familiar figure entered, Mary near fainted, "Rokeby, my eye, and what the duce is this very angel you hath ensnared."

Rokeby smiled, "I am Ashfordly now and this my new wife Mary. Lady Ashfordly. Mary meet Lord Farrowby and the Lady Farrowby also."

"My Lady Farrowby, you seek to dazzle the squirrels from the trees, I have but rarely seen such beauty in a raiment."

"I thank you Lady Farrowby but you must call me Mary, if we are to be friends such as our husbands are."

Farrowby spoke "Miriam, I own you have a new friend, pray sit a while in the lounge while I Rokeby and I plot a fresh scheme."

The ladies repaired to the Ladies lounge where finding themselves alone they spoke earnestly.

"So it was you, Mary, but why."

"I was but lodging and am devoted to Rokeby, but ministering to a girl cannot be regarded as infidelity canst it?"

"No that is it, precisely, and shall we remain friends, or may we once again be special friends as we were recently, Oh please say yes."

"Yes of course sweet Miriam, of course we shall be special friends again, we must arrange our affairs to allow it" Mary reassured her.

"Then come to the water closet room, directly. come Mary."

The door showed a row of doors each the entry to a closet, an aged hag stood guard.

One person only to each closet, she whined.

Mirriam proffered a silver sixpence whereby the hag on taking it fiddled and a closet door sprang wide and they squeezed in.

Their lips and mouths entwined.

"The magic was real, not illusory, I am so glad" opined Mirriam

"We shall find a bed, and sate our passion, directly," affirmed Mary and after as long as they dared they returned to the Lounge.