A Video Guest

Story Info
Maybe three really is company.
1.9k words
3.87
37.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lacy crawled out of bed and slipped on a shirt to go to the bathroom. She was tip-toeing down the hall trying not to wake anyone, when she heard moaning coming from her friend Kelly’s room. Closing the door to the bathroom, she thought to herself “wonder who she has in there this time?” Then she rolled her eyes and went on about her business.

After she finished, she made her way back to bed. When she laid down, Sam put his arm around her, and kissed her on the back of the neck. She rolled over to face him and took his face in her hands to kiss him on the lips. Then they settled in and went back to sleep.

Sam and Lacy had been dating for a couple of years, so it was nothing odd for him to come over and stay the night. That particular night they’d been to a party with some friends and he was in no condition to be driving home.

In the morning Lacy got up and took a shower. She heard Sam come in and then flush the toilet and leave. She wrapped her long curly brown hair up in and towel and put her bathrobe on. When she came out into the hall, she saw that Kelly and her “date” were already gone, so she hurried into her bedroom.

Completely naked in all his glory, Sam was laying across the bed, smiling from ear to ear. “I noticed you roommate was gone.” he said smugly.

Lacy walked to the edge of the bed and said “Oh yeah? I saw that too.” and giggled as he grabbed the tie on her rode and pulled her over.

The robe fell to the floor as he began kissing her deeply and pulled the towel out of her hair letting it fall down her back. He pulled her down on the bed with her hands above her head, kissed down her neck, slowly made his way to her nipple, quickly sucking it into his mouth.

She ran her fingers through, tugging at his hair, guiding his mouth back to hers. Sam slid his fingers into her tight slit, her cunt pulling them deeper and deeper. Finally she looked into his eyes and begged in a whisper “Please fuck me….Now!”

Sam was glad to do just that. He slipped his fingers out of her and rubbed the head of his stiff member around the entrance of her pussy. She was already dripping wet, so he quickly slid it into her. Her breath rushed out of her mouth and her back arched up against him. His huge cock filled her pussy completely. He moved in and out of her slowly while kissing her. She moaned into his mouth, a deep quivery moan. It made him want it that much faster and harder.

The moans were coming out louder from her now, and she began thrashing beneath him. He leaned back enough to position her knees over his shoulders. Then he started pounding in and out of her hard and fast. Her moans came out as whines and occasional grunts and screams. He could feel her pussy growing tighter and he could see by her face that she was on the verge of cumming. He didn’t was her to just yet, so he slowed down and let her start to catch her breath. Then all at once, without warning, he started going hard and fast again.

Lacy closed her eyes and bit down on her bottom lip trying to hold her orgasm in, but she couldn’t. Her mouth flew open and she moaned loudly. Seconds later Sam felt himself growing tighter. With a half sigh half grunt he shot his warm cum into her, her throbbing pussy milking every drop from him.

They lay beside each other in the bed catching their breath. She looked at the clock and it was ten minutes til 11, she looked back to him and asked “Do you have to work today?”

He shook his head no as he propped himself on his side facing her. She lay on her back with her eyes closed “Good them you can stay with me all day.” then she giggled.

“What makes you think I would want to spend a whole day with you?” he joked.

Lacy’s smile grew wider as she said “Because you know I will fuck you again.”

“I see, that would be a pretty good reason to stay.” he laughed.

“Do you wasn’t to watch a movie? I had Kelly tape one for me last night.” Lacy asked.

“Sure” he replied.

She got up and walked towards the door naked, slapping herself on the butt as she walked out into the hallway. She walked over to the VCR in Kelly’s room and took the tape out of it, then walked back into her room and plugged it in. While it was rewinding, she curled up with Sam on the bed. After it was finished, Sam grabbed the remote and hit play.

The screen was black for a few seconds, when all of a sudden, Kelly was on it, laying naked in her bed. She had a vibrator in her hand, between her legs. Sam quickly stopped it, but Lacy said “No, I want to see it.”

He said “Oh ok then.” and hit play again.

There was Kelly again, rubbing the vibe all around her pussy. She had her other hand rubbing her plump tits and squeezing her nipples between her fingers. She began pushing the vibe into her pussy and moaning. She took her hand away from her tits, rubbed down her stomach, over her pubic mound, and started circling her clit with her finger.

Lacy was getting turned on and Sam knew it. He was laying behind her and one of her legs was propped on the headboard leaving her bare pussy exposed. He began tracing his finger up her inner thigh and onto her clit. He gently rolled it around with his finger tip and lightly kissed the side of her neck. Her breath got deep and heavy and he placed his thumb inside her pussy and played with her clit.

On the screen, Kelly was moaning louder and thrashing in the bed. She pushed the vibe deeper and faster, and raised her pussy off the bed as if she were thrusting against a hard cock. Her tits bounced and her breath was ragged.

Sam more forcefully finger fucked Lacy now until her breath matched Kelly’s on the television. She leaned back onto Sam and rode his fingers, so close to cumming. When on screen, Kelly moaned out as waves of orgasm flowed over her, so did Lacy, until Sam felt her warm cum flow out around his fingers. Her body quivered against him as Kelly began to speak.

“Lacy, I hope this wasn’t too forward of me.” her voice shaky. “But you asked me to tape that movie for you and I was hoping you would come in to get it.” she began to blush. “I just wanted you to see what I do every time I hear you and Sam in bed together.”

Lacy looked at Sam a little confused as to where this was going.

“I don’t want to sound weird, but have you , umm, ever considered a threesome?” she finished as the television went snowy.

Sam laughed and said “Well, Babe, have you?”

She was quiet for a minute and asked “Have you?”

He just shrugged his shoulders and said “What man hasn’t?”

She rolled her eyes and said “I’m hungry. Do you want anything from the kitchen?”

“A beer and whatever you want.” he replied.

She wrapped her robe around her and left the room, coming back with a couple beers and a bucket of left over chicken. Sam flipped the television over to a music station and they started eating. When they finished Lacy was ready for a nap. She shimmied out of her robe and cuddled up to him. Not five minutes later she was out, and another five minutes he was out as well.

She didn’t wake up until 3:30, and she knew Kelly would be home and second. Rolling out from under Sam’s arm, she grabbed the tape and started into Kelly’s bedroom to put it back. When she turned to walk out, Kelly walked in. Lacy smiled and said “Oops, hi.” realizing she was still naked.

“Uhh, hi.” Kelly managed as she blushed.

Lacy couldn’t help but noticed how Kelly’s dark hard nipples showed through her white blouse, and then how pretty she was. She started walking towards her and Kelly was obviously nervous, as she leaned in to kiss her lips and firmly cup her tit in her hand. Her nipple pressed into her palm, as Kelly started kissing back, lightly touching the tip of her tongue to Lacy’s.

Finally Kelly reached out to take Lacy’s nipple between her finger tips and squeeze it. While Lacy unbuttoned her shirt, pulling it off over her shoulders, exposing her large breasts. Their kiss broke when Lacy too Kelly by the hand leading her to Sam.

Lacy crawled up onto the bed and patted for Kelly to join her. She kicked off her shoes and followed. Lacy saw that she wasn’t wearing any panties under her short pleated skirt, just as she hadn’t been wearing a bar.

Sam was still asleep in spite of all the moving. Lacy took his cock in hand and started sucking and licking the side of his shaft. Kelly did the same to the other side, like they were kissing through his cock. He awoke and smiled down at them. Lacy looked at him face with a sexy yet evil grin. She let Kelly take over on Sam’s cock, and moved around behind her.

After flipping her skirt up over her round ass, she spread her pussy lips open with her thumbs. She traced the tip of her tongue up and down her wet slit. Kelly quivered and went down further on Sam’s huge cock. Lacy plunged her tongue in and rubbed over her swollen clit over and over again. The faster Lacy went, the faster and harder Kelly went, until Sam wanted to change positions.

Kelly laid on her back and Lacy got between her legs to eat her pussy, with her as up to Sam. He rammed his cock deep into Lacy’s cunt from behind. He pumped in and out hard and fast as he watched his girlfriend eat pussy, he loved it. She sucked on her clit and finger fucker her until she was screaming in orgasm. Lacy kept licking her clean and then came all over Sam’s cock. He fucked harder and harder as Kelly raised and started kissing Lacy, tasting her own cum on her mouth. At last Sam shot Lacy’s pussy full of him cum. When he pulled out, droplets leaked down her thighs onto the bed.

Kelly lay back again as this time Sam licked her soaked pussy. Lacy straddled her face so she could suck on her pussy too. It wasn’t long before Sam raised up with his hard cock again and began fucking her. Kelly’s moans into Lacy’s pussy were more then she could take, she came all over her face. She moved down to lick and sucks Kelly’s nipples, which made her cum instantly. Sam pulled out and finished by jacking off on her tits and over Lacy’s mouth.

Soon, Kelly curled up and went to sleep. Sam said “Aww, two is all she can take.”

Lacy giggled and said “Well there’s always tomorrow.”