A View from a Ladder

Story Info
Young man watches dressing woman, but who is watching who?
2.3k words
4.18
27.7k
8
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at work Mark appeared preoccupied. His brow furrowed with concentration and his blue eyes squinted against the sun. Assembling his work tools he walked from his van long, almost loping, strides. Beneath his overalls his body was muscled. His t-shirt was taut across his chest and his jeans hung loosely from narrow hips. Today was going to be hotter than yesterday and he wasn't looking forward to it. Hot or not he could not get away from wearing jeans under his overalls they hung open to low at the sides .All week the sun had been relentless but today the sky was pristine in its blueness and not a cloud crossed its expanse, making his job a hot and sweaty one. He might have to wear jeans but he made sure they were low slung on his trim hips and who says he had to wear anything underneath them.

Although not a large job in comparison to some he knew that it would take him a while to complete, his partner had gone to another job leaving him to carry on. Carrying his ladders round to the rear of the building he was aware of just how quiet it was. The birds were singing and water was flowing down the drain, although in the distance the odd sound of a car could be heard faintly. With the sound of the water was the realisation that his client was still at home taking a shower. For the last two days it appeared to him that she was watching him and he had felt uncomfortable with it. Her cat like green eyes followed him wherever he went.

Placing his ladders against the wall Mark let himself in. The back door was open and he was on strict instructions to help himself to a drink. This arrangement suited him, if he made his own drink he did not have to spend time around his client. Opening the fridge door he took out a cold bottle of water before shutting it again and going back outside to the patio.

Looking up at the house he caught a slight movement in one of the windows. She stood at the window her hair wrapped in a towel and her body encased in a cream silk wrap. From the way it clung to her Mark knew she was wearing nothing underneath her robe and his groin throbbed at the thought.

Looking quickly away and making a show of sorting out his equipment he hoped that she wouldn't watch him. He was used to woman's attention but there was something feral in the way she looked at him. When next he turned she had gone and he hoped it was for good her overt interest in him made him uneasy. She made him feel like a cats prey and he wasn't used to that. Finishing his drink he stood looking down at the garden. It was large and enclosed with a sweeping path that led around the pool to a pool house at the back. The pool looked inviting and he would have loved to plunge naked in its cooling depths. Perfectly manicured it could have been any garden in the neighbourhood. Although not a huge place by comparison to some he had worked in it still said money. He had worked here for a week and besides the gardener and housekeeper he had yet to see any other staff.

Climbing his ladder Mark looked at the window frame he had to paint. The window frame was a large one and from the décor beyond it appeared to be her bedroom, feminine but not girlie with a slight hint of untidiness. Clothes lay on the back of a chair waiting to be worn, makeup on the dresser and the wardrobe door ajar hinting at more clothes. Dangerously high shoes were discarded by the bed and the bedclothes appeared slightly ruffled as though someone had just got up. A discarded wrap was in a heap by the door.

If it was one thing Mark loved on a woman it was high heels and stockings with a hint of flesh at the top. The seam on the stockings went to places he wanted to follow. A cliché he knew but one that always worked for him. The thought of her wearing those heels sent his mind into overdrive and he could feel a familiar twitch in his trousers. He could feel himself getting aroused at the thought and that was not what he wanted. This woman was obviously dangerous to any mans peace of mind.

Mentally kicking himself he realised that he had left something at the bottom of the ladder, climbing down he went back to collect it. Climbing up again he found the curtains shut. Well almost, a slight crack just gave him a glimpse into the bedroom. Every now and again he saw her walk past. Her body was not the conventional type of long legs and a skinny frame. Instead it was petite, curvy and voluptuous with large breasts that bounced and swayed when she walked. Her hips moved like a sexy pendulum and her ass was rounded, peachy and firm. Wearing those heals he knew that it would jut out sexily. The twitch in his trousers was getting worse and he could feel himself getting harder. She was one hot woman he thought. With black hair, green eyes and full lips that promised nights made in heaven she was dynamite in a small package.

Brush in hand all pretence at painting was forgotten as he stood transfixed by the scene behind the curtains. Sitting in front of her mirror he could clearly see her in the reflection. Her rear perched neatly on the stool called to him and he ached to feel its flesh between his fingers. He could see her reflection in the mirror, her large breasts were inviting him to be kissed. The nipples, a dark shade of pink, were hard and protruded nicely. Carefully she applied makeup her arms brushing against her breasts causing them to harden even more. Every time she raised her arms they rose and fell seductively. Reaching into a draw she took out what looked like a scrap of material. Swivelling round on the seat she placed it around her waist and he realised it was a suspender belt. Her large breasts jiggled nicely has she moved and Mark watched transfixed at there movement. The nipples hardened nicely each time she bent over.

He had known she was dangerous for him from the start but he hadn't figured out why. Now he knew, he wanted her and everything about her, from the tip of her head to the paint on her toenails. She was going to be his.

She put on the suspender belt and then reached for the stockings draped over the back of a chair, the silk sliding easily up her legs. Her toes pointed sexily has she did first one leg then the other. Smoothing the silk down her legs she twisted and turned her feet, making sure the seams were straight. Standing up she bent over to remove tiny black panties from the draw. The matching bra did nothing to contain the creamy flesh which threatened to spill over, and Mark wished he could suck each nipple. He could just see them peaking invitingly over the material.

His hard on hurt but he didn't dare get it out. Instead he rubbed it from the outside of his trousers, the fabric making it harder still.

Walking round the side of the bed she put on the high heels. Testing them out she twisted each foot one way and then the other, pointing her toes before smoothing her stockings, feeling the silkiness on her skin.

Mark had been right her ass did jut out sexily.

Thinking she would now just finish getting dressed he looked away, trying to regain his concentration. The movement behind the curtains made this impossible so he stopped his work to watch the view. He watched as she sat back on to the bed facing him. Leaning back she parted her legs giving him a full view of the pale creamy skin on her inner thigh. With her legs parted and her panties covering her pussy Mark had never seen such an arousing sight, high heels, black stockings, red and black undies and creamy white skin.

God I'm in heaven, he thought. He had never known that putting clothes on could be as sexy and arousing as taking them off.

One hand went between her thighs while the other caressed her breast. Jesus, he thought, now is that a nice view. His own hand was now in his trousers and he could feel the precum on the tip of his cock. God I want to fuck her.

Lying on the bed she had slipped her hand inside her panties and was playing slowly with her pussy. Each stroke was soft and gentle easing her lips apart to slide her finger deep inside. Her wetness made it slippery and the musky smell of her perfume filled the air. Her other hand had freed her breasts from the confines of the bra. Each nipple was hard and erect, quivering with anticipation. She pinched and moulded each one to perfection. Squeezing the soft flesh she quivered with the almost painful sensation of her nails in her skin. Her nipples got harder and her pussy wetter with each squeeze. Her clit throbbed with longing but she did not want to touch it instead she slowly delved deeper. Gasping she spread her legs further her panties rubbing her ass. Her nipples pulsed with the need to be bitten. Digging her nails into her skin she pinched and gently pulled at them even harder. Licking her lips she wanted more. She took the vibrator from under her pillow and switched it on. The buzzing filled the air and her clit twitched in anticipation. Slowly she pushed it into her wet pussy. In and out it went, deeper and deeper filling her up, but not enough. Keeping the vibrator deep inside she raised both legs and eased her panties of. Then she lowered them down the movement causing the vibrator to move deeper inside. Her orgasm was building up and her fingers pinched her nipples harder. Crying out she plunged her vibrator harder inside her feeling it fill her up. She fucked it has her orgasm took over. Wave after wave rippled through her and her body throbbed with longing. How she wanted this to last. Arching her back she took out the vibrator and then lay back on the bed with her legs slightly parted.

Mark was hardly daring to breathe or move as he watched her toying with herself. He could see the nipples sticking up over the cup of the bra and wished he could go to them. He wanted to suck each one and curl his tongue round them. He wanted to nibble each one in turn making them hard, as hard as his cock felt; he could almost taste them in his mouth. Two large cherries which he wanted to eat and nibble on juicy and firm in his mouth. His nostrils quivered at the thought of her musky smell and his imagination assailed his thoughts with sensations of what it could be like. Groaning to himself he stroked his cock harder not wanting to upset the moment. Holding his breathe as inside she arched her back in pleasure.

Inside he watched as she slipped her hand out of her panties and eased them slightly down her legs before reaching under the pillow for her vibrator. Switching it on and slowly pushing it into her now very wet pussy. The fullness of it made her groan and Mark could almost hear her pleasure. Deeper it went in as she opened up further, her panties straining on her legs. Slowly closing her legs together she lifted them up removing the panties in one movement. The vibrator still inside her hummed soothingly. And he could almost feel the heat from her pussy and the cold of the vibrator making her shiver with longing. Splaying her legs open Mark had the perfect view of her pussy. In and out she pushed the vibrator its steady hum mirroring her moans. Her free hand continued to pinch each nipple in turn. Arching her back and bucking to increase her pleasure she fucked the vibrator. Her heels dug into the bed as her pleasure mounted. He knew it wouldn't belong before she came and he held his breath in anticipation. The vibrator glistened with her musky smelling juices as it plunged inside her. Unable to control it any longer Mark watched as she came her body arching with pleasure and her cries filling the air.

Mark couldn't believe it. His cock hurt and his breathing was getting shallower. He knew he was going to come. Working his hand up and down his shaft he strained to keep his grip on the ladder as he worked his hand in his trousers. Thoughts of her riding him ran threw his head and suddenly he could hold it in no longer and he almost fell from the ladder as he came groaning in ecstasy. Working his cock harder he wanted it to last and last. Clinging on he waited for the pleasure to subside before going down.

Inside she removed the vibrator from her pussy and slowly licked it. Giving her still erect nipples a final tweak she smiled to herself. Roxie knew he had watched her. She had wanted him to watch her. Today had been the first day of her plan, a plan which would end with Mark in her bed and hopefully her life permanently. Never had she wanted someone as badly as she wanted him. Tomorrow she would have more of him but wondered just how far he would go for her. In the mean time she had things to do and people to fuck. Her adventures had only just begun along with her sexual liberation. This was just the start.