Cheryl and her Friends: A View to a Thrill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooh, that's better. Keep it up," Cheryl implored, her hand coming to the side of one of her own luscious tits.

Was it really acting and coaching between them? Cheryl and Tannis matched each other stroke for stroke and caress for caress as they intently stared in each others' eyes, presenting their tits to the other. Cheryl was the first to pop a luscious orb from the confines of the chemise, rolling her nipple between her thumb and finger. Tannis, cocked her head in defiance, and pulled the baby doll off as Peter watched the girls intently.

"This is HER show!" Cheryl thought as she reluctantly replaced the chemise over he body.

"Alright girl, on the floor!"

Tannis hopped off the bed and squatted at the foot. She continued to heft her tits and urged Peter to come have his way with them.

"Come on, lover. Heaven awaits."

Peter came over and kissed her. Looking to Cheryl for a cue, he then hiked Tannis up the bed so that she was so her tits were an extension of the edge of the bed.

"Make me wet, slut," Peter commanded.

Saliva drooled out of Tannis' mouth as she bathed Peter's cock in spit. She rubbed some lightly into her cleavage and coyly asked, "You gonna fuck those, mister?"

Hefting and squeezing her tits into incredible cleavage, Cheryl pointed the camera down to catch Peter's cock rising up through the cleft then retreating, and again.

"Tannis, stick your tongue out and lick it."

Tannis extended her tongue in rhythm to Peter's thrusts, catching his wet hardness on the upstrokes. She stopped to drool some more, her spit hanging in a stream, bathing his cock and her tits.

"More dirty talk!"

"You like fucking your little girl's tits?" Tannis encouraged Peter.

"Oh yeah, baby. Squeeze 'em tighter." He thrust mercilessly, as Tannis cooed her pleasure.

Peter's grunting was getting too enthusiastic for Cheryl's liking. She knew he must be over the edge, but she needed his stamina.

"Peter! Bend her over the bed and get her cunt nice and wet for me."

Peter lifted Tannis from the floor, giving her a little kiss before turning her around in his arms. He pulled her tight, grinding his cock between her ass cheeks, and kneading her tits. Tannis felt the pressure against her pussy lips, and twerked her approval as he pushed her chest into the bed. Peter knelt, licking his way from the top of her ass cleft, past her asshole, then sloppily diving into her already wet hole.

"Baby, fuck my ass with your tongue."

Tannis squealed as Peter's tongue played over her ring. Dipping his tongue further inside, Tannis grunted. As he invaded that hole, she screamed. Peter bounced his face against her firm round cheeks, edging deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"Oh god, baby! Not for the camera, but you sure are going to get in there before you go!" Tannis gushed.

"You got her nice and wet, stud? Get to it!" Cheryl ordered.

Peter stepped aside to let Cheryl pan Tannis from her cute little feet up to her round ass cheeks, framing Tannis' pussy, dripping from Peter's lavish attention. She caught Peter's cock, invading the scene, rubbing her lips and teasing the entry of her pussy.

"Back away, Cheryl."

Keeping the lens trained on the entry, Cheryl captured each moment of the penetration until Peter's hips met Tannis' ass. Cheryl zoomed out to capture the full scene and the ecstasy on Tannis' face. Peter held still, caressing Tannis' back and squeezing her ass while Cheryl replaced the camera on the tripod.

"Is this how you like it little slut? Bent over with my cock up your snatch?"

"God Peter! Just do it!"

"Do what? Huh?"

"Fuck me silly, you fucker!"

Peter began thrusting, gripping her ass. Tannis gasped as she received this long awaited pummelling. Her face was scrunched against the bed, moving with each thrust as she gripped the bed spread.

"YES! That's it!"

"God, you feel good woman!" Peter declared, then growled.

The two of them weren't holding back. Cheryl knew from their girl talk that Tannis was a very enthusiastic lover, but seeing her gorgeous friend in action was better than any porn she'd ever watched. Having her fully exposed to her, seeing her body ravished and especially the way Peter treated her tits had Cheryl breathing deeply as she fixated on the scene of her friend being fucked. Tannis had her face turned to Cheryl and the camera and she mouthed, "Thank you."

Cheryl thought to keep her mouth shut now, but needed to satisfy something in her. As Tannis watched, Cheryl caressed her torso, swaying as her hands moved. Tannis smiled and licked her lips urging Cheryl on as Peter thrust roughly. Cheryl moved her hands under her own tits, relishing the feel of the satin against her skin. She tugged her tits out over top and continued to soothe the building arousal.

Peter withdrew from Tannis and ordered, "Turn over baby, I want to see all of you."

Cheryl snapped out of her trance for a moment and saw that the camera angle was still good. Tannis was still creating a show and laid back at the edge of the bed, exposing her heaving breasts and her smooth, pink, glistening pussy parted by her fingers.

Spreading her legs wide, she beckoned Peter, "Fuck me lover. Fuck me, then cum on my tits. I bet Cheryl wants to see that!"

Oh. My. God. Cheryl was no longer in any state to direct. She now stood fixed on the scene before her. Her hand uncontrollably traced down her tummy to her thigh, lifting the chemise and exposing her own pussy to Tannis. There was no need to tease; she was on the edge and she plunged her hand between her legs as Peter resumed his assault on Tannis.

Tannis looked to see her friend now consumed in her own pleasure. She interrupted Peter to glance over, catching Cheryl with knees slightly bent, eyes closed and furiously rubbing her clit.

Peter resumed fucking, but Tannis urged her friend, "Sit down girl, before you collapse!"

Cheryl took the chair in the corner so she could continue to watch. By now, she had both hands on her hungry cunt: two fingers of one hand piercing her hole while the other rubbed her throbbing clit.

Tannis was now fucking Peter back as hard as he was thrusting.

"Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me," she urged breathlessly, alternating her glance from Peter to Cheryl.

Peter could feel Tannis' pussy tighten around his cock as Tannis started to wail. The sight and sounds were too much for Cheryl and her body tightened as Tannis wailed her pleasure. Both girls were crying out and Peter couldn't hold back. He jumped back then onto the bed straddling Tannis' tummy. Jacking his cock, he growled out his own orgasm, shooting splotches of cum over Tannis' tits. Smacking her nipples with the tip of his cock, he released the last few drops.

Cheryl was panting in the chair. Tannis gazed with appreciation and lust for her friend as they both came down from a delirious, orgasm-induced high.

Cheryl pulled her sticky, wet fingers from inside her and brought them to her lips.

"Next time, I'm bringing Will."

12