A View to a Thrill Ch. 03

Story Info
Jack and Kelly's story continues.
2.4k words
4.38
16.2k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 06/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly woke to the startling sound of a crying baby. She sat upright, prepared to answer the call that had been her alarm bell every morning since Hannah was born. Then her mind clicked into gear through the hazy cobwebs of sleep that shrouded her thoughts. Her parents had come by last night and taken Hannah home with them.

It was just her and Jack alone together for the first time since Hannah was born. With her mind clearing, she eased herself back under the covers of her queen size bed. Judging from the lack of light gleaming through the blinds it was clear that daylight was still a few hours away.

Jack lay in peaceful slumber unaware that his wife was awake. His mind relived the first sex he had enjoyed with her in five months. A smile crested his lips as he remembered how hot she was for him. The sheer intensity of their coupling had been both arousing and utterly terrifying at the same time.

The depth of his slumber prevented him from feeling hard nipples poking into his bare back as Kelly moved into a naked spooning position behind him. She wrapped her bare legs around the base of his, pulling him back against her body. Her hand slid down and around his body finding his flaccid cock.

Jack seemed to stir with her touch, then settled back to sleep. Fingers glided along his inner thighs, working over his cock ever so easily. Caressing and stroking him, her heart beat faster in excitement for this rediscovery of her own sexual desires. With the pregnancy and subsequent birth, she had lost a piece of herself. A piece of her mind that controlled her sexual impulses had returned.

Her mind strayed to the pool building the day before and the unrelenting pressure in her pussy that she had released with her own hands. Those hands now longed to bring her husband back under her control and into her. She had been so desperate for his cock, she had relinquished the power in their marriage and she longed to retrieve it.

Her experienced hands tended to his no longer flaccid cock. She had awoken it and was now grasping it in a firm embrace. The warmth from the blanket enveloped them as her nipples grew harder and begin pressing into his back, like needles prickling against the tender skin.

In his drowsy state all he could feel was the warmth wrapping around his cock slowly stroking it and back and forth. Wet kisses were applied to the sensitive back of his neck.

Jack's pulse sped up, his body moving to the rhythm of the hand around his shaft. His entire body felt like it was floating on a cloud of hot air somewhere between sleep and wakefulness.

His eyes flew open as his body approached orgasm. Muscles tightened throughout his body as he began moaning his mind fighting to get caught up to his body. Then the orgasm hit him fully. Cum splattered onto his chest as he moaned and grunted against her. Her hand deftly stroked him through his orgasm as she had many times before.

A grin appeared on her face knowing that she had just brought herself back into control. As much as her pussy demanded attention, she knew she could not give into it.

"God, Kelly. What was that all about? Holy shit that was good."

"I thought you'd like that. Are you complaining?" She whispered, as she reached over to the sink area and grabbed him a towel for his cleanup efforts. Laying back she thought to herself that she has him back on the hook where she wanted him. That thought provided her much comfort as she lay wrapping him in her arms.

"It's not that...it's just that you've never done that before, ever."

"Don't make a big deal about it, or it won't happen again either."

A terse response on the tip of his tongue died there. There was no point in arguing with her; he knew she would always win. Instead he got up and decided to diffuse the situation.

"You want me to make you some breakfast?" He asked, slipping his underwear on.

"Sure, if you want. Bacon and eggs would be nice?"

"Yes your majesty, at your service," he replied with sarcasm and a mock bowing motion. Jack walked out into the main area, closing the sliding door and gathered the cooking implements he needed to make breakfast. His mind wandered on to his list of things to do for that day.

Kelly meanwhile was still basking in the glow of her return to prominence. She had her sexuality take over and had managed to return that part of her back to its place in the corner of her mind.

The rest of the morning went flying by. They were both busy with chores around the trailer. It needed to be cleaned. Kelly got groceries and Jack went and got wood for the campfire. They had decided to take a break from the cleanup, when the neighbors came outside.

Jack and Kelly were both nervous about the other finding out what had happened with the neighbors. When they walked up to them and introduced themselves, both Jack and Kelly were mortified.

"Hi, I guess we're neighbors? I'm Paul. This is my girlfriend Amy. We're here for the week, how long are you staying?"

"Yeah we're here all week as well. I'm Kelly this is my husband Jack." She looked at Paul, her eyes betraying her thoughts about seeing him playing with his hard cock the day before. She tried to remain calm by averting her eyes and took a drink of pop from her can. The cold fluid trickled down her throat, helping to ease some of the discomfort.

Her drink didn't seem to help her feeling that her cheeks were flushed and that everyone could tell she was hiding something. The four of them continued in awkward silence until Amy broke the ice again. "So why don't we all get together tonight, maybe have a campfire together and a few drinks?"

Jack and Kelly looked at each other, sharing that unspoken communication that couples develop for situations such as this and came to an unspoken agreement. "That sounds like a lot of fun. We'll bring some margaritas and is it alright if we use your campfire; it seems like a more central location."

"That would be perfect. So around 8pm?"

"Perfect, see you then."

Kelly withdrew with a smile, pulling Jack's hand behind her for him to follow. The flush from her face was receding and she needed some space to compose herself. What was she getting herself into? How embarrassed would she be if jack found out about last night? On the other hand, it'd made her feel more alive than she had in years.

****

They wee busy around the trailer for the remainder of the afternoon. Anticipation was building inside Kelly along with a tingle of fear, as to what would happen when they all got together and mixed alcohol with the situation. Would she actually go through with and have sex with them, while her husband looked on? She found the concept oddly appealing but her tight laced mannerisms were starting to get in the way.

As evening approached, she was looking for a diversion, something that would take her mind away from the doubts that gnawed in her brain. She had to think of something and with it being as nice as it was outside she decided to take a walk. Kelly was putting her shoes on as jack walked past her.

"Going somewhere Kel?" His voice seemed conciliatory and merely curious.

"I was just going to get some fresh air, take a little walk down on of the trails. Did you want to join me?"

"Yeah that would be nice. Let's go"

They walked along side by side, not looking at each other just being in an awkward silence as thy entered the path leading away from behind where their trailer was parked. The air was full of the fresh smell of lilac and peace seemed to come over Kelly. She reached over and took Jack's hand in hers and waited for him to respond. His hand slid around hers and pulled her closer against him. She couldn't remember the last time they had simply been together in that way, just comfortable. Even with all the sexual tension and the mild infidelity of thought on her part, she couldn't help but feel closer to Jack.

The passion that had so totally consumed her soul when they'd first been together, she could feel it welling back up inside. Mixing that comfort with the fires of lust from the previous night's encounter, made her positively ready to burst. They took a long walk, an hour or so just strolling through the back pathways around the park and not seeing another single soul.

It was Kelly who saw it first, although she could never be sure if Jack did ever see it at all she was too consumed by it. They were nearing the end of the path back to their trailer, her mind was almost panicky wondering if they had been gone too long and were going to be late to the campfire.

In that moment of hurriedness, her eyes caught a glimpse of movement through the trees that took seconds to process. She stopped and stared for a moment, but they it became clear. A couple was having sex on the picnic table of their campsite. From her experience the night before she was positive it was Paul and Amy. Paul held her in the air with her legs wrapped around him, impaling herself on his large shaft.

They must have trying to be quiet since she couldn't hear anything and when she looked over at Jack; she saw he was looking back at her. Without waiting another moment, she grabbed him and pushed him back against the tree with all her force she could muster. Her tongue darted into his mouth with reckless abandon, unconcerned by his reactions she needed him.

Even as she kissed him, she could see the couple fucking through the trees out of the corner of her eye. She shoved jack down to his knees and hiked her skirt up showing him that she was naked underneath. Her legs slid apart revealing her warm pink pussy glinting with more than a hint of moisture.

Kelly pushed his face against her, not even noticing his muffled ramblings as she considered them. Moments later she could feel the heat of his tongue driving between her lips digging inside her. Her legs spread wider allowing him maximum access, grinding against his face as her head turned to watch the other couple. By this point Paul had Amy bent over the picnic table, both looking in her direction. Kelly didn't think they'd be able to see her and she intended to keep it that way be being quiet.

Kelly' hand went to her breasts, pulling her bra up and letting her fingers feel the hard pebbles that her nipples had become. With Jack working her pussy with practiced precision she knew it wouldn't be long before her orgasm would swallow her. Watching the other couple is something she'd never thought she'd do, but here she was and it was going to make her come so hard. The feeling was hitting harder and faster than she knew was possible.

Her legs trembled. Breathing increased. Pulse raced. Her teeth clamped down into her lip until she was nearly bleeding and the moment of ecstasy she was searching for was almost at her fingertips, when Jack stopped and stood up grinning at her.

"What the hell did you stop for," Kelly replied, scolding him.

"I wanted a little something for myself." He gestured to his rigid cock poking against his jeans.

"You couldn't have waited another minute?"

"I don't know what's gotten into you, but if I waited another minute I would have come in my pants."

"Get over here and fuck me against this tree then, I need to control the pacing to get off"

Jack slid his pants off and picked her up pressing her against the tree. She loved how it felt to be overpowered, to feel his strength. She slid herself down his rigid shaft, remarking how she hadn't felt him that hard in years. Kelly proceeded to grind against his pelvis feeling her clit rubbing against his pubic bone drove her crazy.

She pulled him in against her and leaned her head of his neck, allowing her to watch her neighbors continue their relentless fucking while obscuring his view. He pulled close against her driving himself deep as she bucked against him. A fury of passion awoke inside her, watching the other couple was just the icing on the cake. Her entire body trembled as the first wave or orgasm crashed on her shores.

The feelings were so intense she couldn't even open her mouth to make any noise, simply kept it shut biting her lip until she could feel a tiny trickle of blood well in her mouth causing her to back off slightly. The acrid flavor mixed with her other senses only heightened her pleasure.

It was mere moments later when she stopped moving and climbed down off her husband whose eyes were wide open staring at her. She felt her passion must have scared him.

"Wh...wh...what was that? I've never seen like that before."

"I guess I got a little carried away," she said burying her face in her hands for a second trying to comprehend the level of excitement her must have felt in her.

"I'll say. Your lips bleeding."

"I got a little too excited." All at once her defensiveness turned to offense as she was prone to do. "Are you complaining? You got what you wanted? What you've been complaining about for the last few months."

"I wanted the old you back. The one who was open and free with her desires. I'm not sure what I have now. You were like a crazed animal."

"Be careful what you wish for."

She turned away leaving Jack staring at her as she walked away dishevelled and revelling in her energy. Before long she rounded the corner and noticed Paul and Amy were gone from where they'd been fucking. Part of her was relieved, while the part of her that was just being born was crushed. It would have to wait til later.