A View to Remember!

Story Info
Neighbor MILF plays with her kitty.
1.4k words
4.15
57.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story occurred in mid May of last year. As the weather had finally turned warm and sunny, my wife asked me to clean the windows and put the screens in so we could open up the house. It's not one of my favorite jobs, but it has to be done. I decided to take off from work on a Friday and turn the chore into a bit of a reward by getting up early and heading out for a few hours of fishing on my favorite stream.

I returned home about 10 A.M. to begin the task at hand. As I got out of the truck and walked to the house, I passed my neighbor coming out of her house with an armload of shirts destined for the dry cleaner's.

"Good morning," she said pleasantly. "Out enjoying the nice weather?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied, "now it's time for me to get to work. I've been ordered to clean the windows."

""Well don't work too hard," she said, laughing as she got in the van. "I'm hoping to relax a little this afternoon if I get all my work done," she said. She put the van in gear and drove off, waving as she headed out of our housing development.

Gloria, the woman I had been talking with, lived in the house next to us with her husband and two kids. They were a very nice family, always very busy running around to different activities with the kids. She was a stay at home mom and he worked long hours, though I'm not sure what his job was. In addition to being a stay at home mom, Gloria was also quite good looking, definitely what is commonly referred to as a MILF; mother I'd like to fuck, for those who might not know. I think what made her especially attractive to me is that she's from Brazil, and I have a real thing for Latina chicks. I'm not afraid to admit that more than a few times I've fantasized about sliding my cock between those delicious thighs of hers.

I set to work cleaning the windows on the main level of the house and had actually managed to finish them by right around 12:30, just in time for lunch. I ate some leftovers from the night before and drank some of Lissy's (that's my wife for those who don't know) homemade lemonade while sitting on our deck enjoying the warm sun. It was so relaxing, I didn't want to go back to work, especially since I now had to do the windows on the second floor, which meant getting out the big ladder. I went back into the house to put the dishes away and noticed that Gloria had just pulled back into the parking space in front of her house and was attempting to unload what looked like a large amount of groceries from the van.

"Need some help with those?" I asked heading out the front door.

"No, I don't want to bother you," she replied, struggling with several heavy bags. "I can make it."

"It's not a bother," I assured her. "Here, let me help. It'll make things go faster."

I grabbed a bunch of bags and followed her inside to the kitchen. "Just stay here," I said, "I'll bring the rest to you." Another two trips and the job was done.

"Thank you so much," she said, "I really appreciate your help. All I have to do is put this stuff away and then I can finally relax."

"Good luck with that," I said, "Looks like you've got a lot to keep you busy. I'll get out of your way now so you can get finished. Plus, I've got a lot to do before Lissy gets home."

I walked back over to the house, daydreaming about Gloria's awesome body as I went. What a nice ass she has. I could think of nothing I'd rather do than fuck her doggy style, grabbing those nice hips, slamming my cock in what I bet is a tight little pussy, and pounding her till I filled her hole with baby batter.

Now it was back to work. By about 3, I had finished the windows on the front, back, and one of the sides of the house. It was now time to move to the side facing Gloria's house. Like our house, it had a large deck built out the back, but at the end of the deck facing our house was a tall hedge the previous owners had planted for privacy. Gloria and her husband had talked about taking it out, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. The hedge was very thick and tall, which normally blocked the occupants of the deck from view, but since I was up on the ladder at the second floor windows, I was able to see over it.

I finished the first window and, just out of curiosity, happened to glance over my shoulder at the neighbor's deck. There, I saw Gloria, reclining in a lounge chair at the far end of the porch facing the hedge, and she was wearing a skimpy two piece bathing suit! I almost dropped the cleaning supplies and had to steady myself against the side of the house.

What a sight, those long dark legs leading up into the black suit, her flat stomach, and those nice tits. Not too big, but just right. I stared for a few minutes longer, just drinking in the beauty of that picture, all the while feeling my cock growing harder with lust.

I did another window, took a break to stare, and moved to the next. When I finished and glanced back to where she lay basking in the sun, I really did almost fall off the ladder. Not only did she have her top off, but she had her right hand inside the bottoms of that two piece bathing suit. I could see her hand gently rubbing in a circular motion and noticed that her head was resting on the chair, her eyes closed. I continued to watch her, still gently massaging her pussy, occasionally shifting her legs and moving her hips to get comfortable.

Then, if not good enough, she sat up and pulled the bottoms completely off, laying back down on the chair with her legs spread wide open. I've never been so glad that the old neighbors had planted that hedge!

Now that she was free from the confines of the suit, she took two fingers, wet them in her mouth, and slid them both in her pussy. If only that could've been my cock! She began to work her fingers in and out of her sweet little cunt, bucking her hips slightly. She took her left hand and gently pinched one of her nipples. It must have felt good because I even heard a slight moan escape her lips.

I really wanted to touch my cock, which by now was throbbing with anticipation. However, unlike Gloria, I was in the side yard of my house, which was clearly visible from the street and other houses. As much as I wanted to cum, I decided to wait and watch her finish. I didn't have long to wait.

Another two or three minutes of her sliding her fingers in and out and another couple pinches of the nipples. Then she arched her back, sliding those fingers deep inside that delicious pussy of hers, and released a short, but very loud, shriek. The sound of her voice must have brought her back to reality because she immediately sat up, grabbed her now discarded suit, and began moving towards the door of the house. She looked up at the hedge for some unknown reason and happened to see me. Our eyes locked for just a minute and I knew that she knew I had seen her.

I finished the remaining windows in record time and went back into the house. There was still about two hours till Lissy got home, so I stripped down, grabbed the Astroglide, and jerked off to the image of my hot Latina neighbor finger fucking herself. Afterwards, I went outside to water the plants for Lissy and happened to notice Gloria.

"I see you got all your work done," she remarked, a slight blush coming to her cheeks.

"I sure did. How about you, did you get to relax?" I asked.

"Oh yes," she answered, "It was quite enjoyable this afternoon."

"Yes," I said, "in spite of all the work, I had a great afternoon too."