A Village Vampire Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling all the bedclothes away and the remains of her nightdress I gently kissed and licked at her pussy. Her back arching again she moaned at the pleasure of my touch. Finally I moved up to her face, touching her cheek gently. I kissed her hand holding the side of her face so she could not move. Moving down to her neck I bit her hard and tasted the wonderful saltiness of her blood.

After feeding for my usual twenty seconds I stopped drinking, and pausing to kiss her once again on the lips I went to leave.

"No, please don't go," she begged her arms reaching out to me. I watched her smiling as she continued to plead. "Fuck me, please, please, I want you to fuck me."

"Soon," I said, "by the way you better hide that nightdress, might be hard to explain." I forced myself to go, despite my enormous hard-on and my brain screaming for sex. I dropped her keys on the dressing table and on a chair I noticed a white camisole lying folded. On impulse I picked it up, admired it and took it with me. I let myself out of her apartment feeling on a high.

I spent the day sleeping in my hotel room as was now my custom. The "Do not disturb" sign on the door. My dreams were once again full of Sarah. Working hard and playing hard. She was a real gym babe going three or four times a week. Everything was going well except her love life. Much to her husbands frustration she had gone completely off sex and they were beginning to row about it.

One night, a week or so after my first feed and a week of celibacy for her I again found Sarah and her husband in my dreams and so learnt he was off on an overnight business trip. This was a perfect opportunity for me to pay her a second visit.

It was late at night and as I walked up to her front door it opened. Sarah stepped back to allow me to enter. She was wearing a silk nightshirt with buttons all the way down. The shirt had been a present from her husband and I knew she only wore it on special nights. I had enjoyed being in her mind at her confusion as to why she was so set on wearing it when alone. It was dry clean so wearing it made no sense. She had a fiddled with the buttons every since showering and putting it on. I had helped her settle on buttoning it all the way up.

She slowly walked backwards into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. Her eyes never leaving mine, as I stood quite still saying nothing. She slowly undid the buttons of her nightshirt from the top downwards as I started to move towards her. Looking up at me with a smile she opened her nightshirt revealing the top of her breasts and the bite marks from my previous visit. I reached out with my hand and gently stroked my index finger from under her chin down to her breasts.

She slowly lay down on the bed putting her left hand above her head and with her right hand pulled her nightshirt open. I watched as her breasts rose and fell with the fast excited breaths she was taking. I lowered myself down to her as she eagerly raised her head to meet mine. I stroked the right side of her face with my cheek, kissing her on the eyes and the forehead and across to her other cheek. Going lower I kissed and licked her neck before returning to kiss her again on the mouth.

Lifting myself off her again I paused looking intently into her deep blue eyes before slowly lowering myself again and biting her neck. She had stayed still through the whole process only the hand above her head twitching. As my teeth bit into her she let out a small gasp. Taking a short drink I withdrew and sat up.

I spent a little while by her side running my hand through her hair as she lay still watching me. Eventually I went to get up and she reached out to me grabbing my arm.

"No, please you are not going again?" she begged her arms grabbing me tightly. I watched her smiling as she continued to plead "I want you to fuck me. Please I want you so much.

I pulled her nightshirt back together. I slowly did up most of the buttons for her.

"We will make love soon, my love," I said. "When I am ready to take you I will call you and you will come to me."

"Yes, yes," call me please call me.

Sarah's husband was at the end of his tether. His wife had always been loving and attentive and sex was a staple part of their life together. He had gone off to his business trip in a huff, but when he had returned he had expected it to be back to normal, but it wasn't. Another night of rejection was followed by a morning of the same and then another night and then another. To cap it all she was late again. When he tried to discuss it she refused.

Worse some man, he had never met, had just called at the door and sent him up to the roof terrace. He had no idea why he was doing this but somehow the man had convinced him it was essential to check that the slabs right on the edge of the roof were not loose. He had even climbed over the guardrail to make sure. Jumping had been an impulse, thinking about it now he wasn't even sure if he had jumped or just fallen.

"Jumped? He was falling. Oh my god, no," he screamed before the concrete put a swift end to his terror. Three people standing nearby stood horror struck at the bloody mess on the ground in front of them.

Smiling, I hailed a taxi and said, "The Comet, please."

"What's happened over there, mate?" asked the driver.

"Think someone jumped," I replied. "Suicide probably. Sad that some people get so desperate."

"Its open Sarah," I called and in she walked. This time her dress was white and she wore a black jacket with black heels. Her hair hung down over her shoulders and a gold belt was wrapped around her waist. The cut of the dress was low enough to amply show off her breasts. I noticed she wore no rings.

"I like a woman who is on time," I said. "Shut the door and turn the deadlock. Don't think we want to be disturbed." She immediately did as she was told without comment.

"I just came up to see if you have settled in ok," she stammered. I smiled enjoying her confusion at why she had come at all. I had ensured for now she had no memory of my little feasts on the previous nights I had visited her.

I stood up and went to stand close to her. It was clearly too close for her comfort. She bowed her head shyly not wanting to look at me. I could hear her heart beating rapidly, the sound of her blood washing through her veins and the smell of her blood and perfume. I closed my eyes briefly finding all these sensations a little overwhelming.

Opening my eyes again I saw her face had changed into bewilderment. I was only exercising a little control over her enjoying the delicious sexual tension between us. This was not a woman used to being tempted to being unfaithful to her husband. It was not a set of circumstances she was dealing well with. Finally she spoke.

"Um I think it was probably a mistake coming up here," she said. "Please I am just going to go. Enjoy your....."

"I don't really believe you want to go." I interrupted.

"Believe what you want," she replied in an irritated tone showing how awkward she felt. It was amusing to see how unsettled she was.

"Do you intend to fight me every time," I asked with a broad smile.

"Every time? What time?" She said back, "I just came up...."

"I know," I interrupted again, "you just came up to see if I was ok. Sweet idea, but not really true. You came up to my room to make love to me didn't you?

"Yes, no, no, what gave you that idea," she replied.

Anyway I have brought you a little something," I said and I handed over her camisole.

She fingered it, looking confused.

"How did you get this?" she asked.

"Does it matter?" I replied, "What does matter is I want you to wear it for me. Go put it on. I bet you look great in it. Then if you are really lucky I will fuck you."

"No way, you must be mad, I am a married women." she said and again turned to go, but a gentle hold of her arm stopped her leaving.

"Really a married woman without a wedding ring?" I said.

She looked down at her left hand and muttered, "my ring where is my ring."

Look I said, "we both know why you are here so lets stop wasting time and I slowly moved forward and kissed her on the lips.

I drew back and she slowly put her arms around my neck still fingering the camisole. As she moved to return the kiss I heard her quietly mutter, "I can't do this." However her kiss was whole hearted and we stood kissing for some while. Her hand fingering the back of my neck as we paused between long lingering kisses.

After a while I led her by the hand to the bathroom and silently suggested she use the bathroom to change. I sat on the bed listening to her rushing to get ready. I had removed all doubts from her mind. However being connected to my mind meant my desire to make love to her was also feeding her frenzy to get ready.

When she finally emerged she looked perfect. I smiled and told her she looked beautiful. My eyes wandered up from her bare feet, up her toned legs and the rest of her body. Her breasts set wonderfully by the neckline of the top and the straps going over her tanned shoulders. I could just see the two sets of marks on her neck from where I had tasted her.

I made a slow circle with my finger and she slowly turned around allowing me the chance to admire her from the rear especially her tight ass.

"Come!" I said.

I motioned for her to lay on the bed. She obliged placing her head on the pillow and she lay watching intently for my next move. She opened her legs so I could kneel between them and she lifted her left leg off of the mattress as I lowered myself onto her. Her hand reached up and gently pulled me down. We kissed again. Her hands gripped my back before returning to my neck as we continued to kiss intensely.

Eventually I lifted myself slightly off her so I could pull the left strap of her camisole away revealing her left breast. I pulled the other strap too so both her breasts were bare and kissed her on the neck before moving slowly kiss by kiss down to her right nipple. I stayed enjoying the sensation of kissing the breasts I had first tasted in her bedroom and seen so often in my dreams. Her hand behind my head applied gentle pressure pushing me down into her soft supple tits. Pulling myself off her properly I pulled her camisole completely off her. She raised her bottom off the mattress to assist me and reaching out with her hands begged me to fuck her.

Gently stroking her left thigh I slipped my cock into her. She raised her legs as I entered her and wrapped her legs around my bottom. Raising myself off her I moved my cock slowly in and out of her tight pussy as her hands squeezed my bottom and I reached down and kissed her neck on the bite marks I had given her.

We lay together, me moving inside her, both of us enjoying the sensation of a slow fuck. The same dream-like look wandered across her face that I had seen when her husband had screwed her. I slowly increased the speed and length of my strokes causing her to moan and hold me tighter with her hands. I felt her nails pressing against my skin.

I pulled her up into a seating position and with her arms on my shoulders she began to push up and down. My hands briefly around her waste helping her come higher, showing her how far she could go with her strokes. God this was good. She smiled hearing my thoughts in her head. I caressed her hair gently, pulling on it as we continued to kiss. Finally with Sarah breathing hard we rested for a moment.

We paused looking deeply into each other's eyes, our noses just touching.

"Oh god this is so wrong," she said, "but I can't resist you."

"Relax and enjoy, we will have a wonderful fuck together." I told her, "with me it can be anyway you have ever dreamt about, anyway you have ever wanted it. Now throw your head back and go back down."

She did as she was told and I gently lay her back onto the bed kissing her right breast as she lowered herself. I began to fuck her harder and harder making her scream. Again her legs came up into the air and wrapped themselves around me.

Finally we both came and I gently moved her head to one side to bite her again. I slowly bit into her, closing my eyes as the taste of the blood consumed me. It was the most wonderful taste. I allowed myself only ten seconds of drinking before withdrawing.

"Take more, please take more," she said and began to try to pull my head back down.

"No more," I said, "but now its your turn my darling to drink from me."

She lay still at these words and watched intently as I bit my own wrist and lowered it to her mouth. Much as I had done when the Countess had fed me she eagerly lapped at my wrist.

"Drink deep my darling for this will make you mine." I told her. "At my beck and call. You will do what ever I tell you too." I withdrew my wrist wiping a little blood off her lips with my finger.

"Yes master," she said.

We lay together in silence for a little while. She occasionally kissed me on the chest and my hand sometimes playing with her soft blonde hair. Finally with a big effort I told her it was time to go. I made her dress and told her to return home. After she had a big shock waiting for her at home and a funeral to arrange.

12