A Vindictive Spouse

Story Info
Woman scorned deals with an errant husband.
2.6k words
3.56
45.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silvarman
silvarman
13 Followers

"Larry, I need you help," said Sandy, an attractive woman who sits on the same community committee I do.

"I think my husband is playing around with a student in one of his classes. I wouldn't care if he paid some of the bills and was open about his sexual needs. He certainly doesn't take care of mine."

"Whoa, Sandy. How do you know this?"

"I pay the bills and he has never taken ME to the Hot Sands Motel and Spa. He doesn't take me anywhere and watches me like a hawk. I bet he will call me on my cell if I don't get home from this meeting by 10."

"Are you asking for help professionally? It is quite expensive."

She whipped out a checkbook and said, "How much?"

"$5000 as a retainer."

Sandy handed me a check for $7500.

"Can you come to my office tomorrow? There are some questions I need to ask. Bring some pictures, his class schedule, car description and plate and his credit card receipts."

I know her husband and thought he was into Sandy for the money. I think of him as the average sleazebag looking for easily manipulated women. I have dealt with many 'infidelity' cases and could predict the outcome. If only partners could be upfront with each other and communicate their needs, we PIs would be called for the real important cases.

"Hey boss," said Sonny, a tall blondish mulatto who coincidentally was a top investigator especially on financial and domestic matters, "what's the new case?"

I quickly told him about Sandy and that I wanted to use audio and video surveillance at the Sands Motel. Sonny would set up the entire operation. We went over the dates when Albert (the husband) would most likely show up based on the credit card receipts. Sonny said that he would run a loose vehicular surveillance for a week or 10 days to flesh out the facts.

Two weeks later Sandy, Sonny and I met to discuss the game plan. Sandy was dressed much less conservatively than usual. A short, blue leather skirt that went with her blue eyes and blonde hair and a cream, see through blouse that showed quite clearly a lacy demi bra.

"Boss," said Sonny, "two nights from now the sleaze will be picking up the brunette from her job at Nordstrom's, having a burger and a Margarita at Bennigan's, and will head to the Sands with the babe and a bottle of cheap champagne. They'll be there by 10:30."

"Good job, Sonny. Sandy and I will be in the surveillance van watching the video and listening to the audio. Once we have the tape, Sandy and I will strategize. You will call me on Tac 3 if there are any changes, OK?"

"You got it boss, I'm outta here!"

"Larry, will this work?"

"Tried and true, Sandy."

"I will be with you watching and listening?"

"Absolutely."

"What shall I wear?"

I was so tempted to say, something that comes off easily. But I didn't.

"Sandy, we will set up about 8PM to check the equipment .We'll be there probably until midnight or whenever Albert wears out. It is going to be warm. We won't be able to use the AC. We do have a head in case nature calls. I would suggest that you wear something light, cool and comfortable."

"I really don't know how I will deal with watching my husband fuck another woman."

"It happens quite frequently. Some couples avoid the anguish by having open marriages, others by 'swinging' together. Still others suffer quietly because of the fear of offending their partner. People don't realize that you can't fulfill 100% of the needs of another 100% of the time. Sandy, as well as being the employed professional, I am still your friend."

Sandy came over to me as I stood up. She put her arms around me for a hug, lifted her lips to me and we kissed. First tentatively, then passionately. And she smelled good, too.

"Let's meet here at 6, I'll take you for a light dinner and a drink and then we'll set up shop, OK?" I said.

It was the evening of reckoning. Sonny was watching the subject and Sandy arrived at my office. Sandy is about 5'1" and 101 pounds. She wearing strappy sandals and a backless halter top dress with lots of cleavage. She gave me a kiss and off we went for a burger and a couple of vodka martinis. Sated, we got into our customized surveillance van. Off we went and, just like in the movies, we found the exact parking space we needed to begin the surveillance.

The van is actually a 30 foot class C Fleetwood Storm. The batteries were fully charged and the generator was off. Run silent – run deep. The kitchen area was specially designed to hold television receiving and recording equipment. There was a lounge area that opened into the master bedroom with a queen size bed and a Jacuzzi.

I showed Sandy how to work the remote pan, tilt and zoom camera controls. There were actually two cameras set up. One in the ceiling fixture over the bed and the other with the controls at a 45 degree angle toward the rear of the bed.

The wireless hookup was awesome. Real time and full frame.

Sandy kicked off her sandals and pulled her legs under her as she sat on the couch between the 40" TV console and the master suite. It was almost like being on a date, drinking and watching TV.

"901," crackled the radio, "looks like the birds are planning to nest early," came Sonny's voice over the 2-way.

"4," I replied, "we're set - receiving and rolling."

"Larry, I am scared, excited, anxious; all those emotions."

Sandy took my hand and slipped it into her dress on her breast so that I could feel her heart beating. She pulled my lips to hers and kissed me passionately.

"I shouldn't be doing this; I am no better that my husband. You are a married man, right?"

"Well, Pamela is a Member of Congress. We have an agreement about outside relationships. No need to worry."

"Oh my gosh, they are coming into the room. She is just a baby, maybe 20?"

We watched the scene unfold before us.

Albert was dressed in jeans and a white shirt. We watched as he kicked off his loafers. The student had a denim, a-line skirt and a crop-top. She did a pirouette and we could see her skirt flare.

Alex grabbed her arm and pulled her to him saying, "On your knees, suck my cock."

She dropped to her knees and unzipped his pants. She reached in and pulled his cock out. Holding it in her hand, she started licking it like a candy cane. Then started to really get into sucking it. Albert pushed his pants down and stepped out of them.

"Get up, you cunt. Bend over the bed," he screamed.

He pulled her up and ripped her top off. Even the camera could show how distended her nipples were. Albert pushed her toward the bed. When her hands were on it, he pulled her skirt off. She was naked save her shoes. We watched as he pulled her ass cheeks apart and pushed his saliva wet cock balls deep into her cunt.

"Oh God, fuck me, fuck me," she yelled.

Albert pulled his cock out of her cunt while she was in the throes of an orgasm. It glistened with her cunt juice. He then guided his cunt juice soaked cock into her ass hole. We could hear her grunt as Albert pushed against her sphincter. His cock started inching in as he pushed into the slut student.

Sandy was grabbing at my cock as she watched her husband over the surveillance monitor. I sat back as she undid my belt and loosened my pants so my cock could come out and play. I untied her halter straps and her breasts were free. As she sucked my cock I squeezed her nipples. She would moan with my cock in her mouth.

There was a knock at the door – the door on the monitor and the door to the storm. I pushed a button and the door to the Storm opened and Sonny came in.

Looking at Sandy and me, Sonny said, "Hey Boss, you were right. Sandy is a hot little fuck toy."

Sandy pulled away from my cock and slithered up so that she was sitting in my lap. I pushed her dress off. She spread her legs so that my cock slipped right into her hairless cunt.

"Sonny, honey," she said, "take your pants off so I can see how much meat you swing."

He did, saying, "I knew you would ask!"

Meanwhile, on the screen...

Albert pulled his cock out of the student saying, "Cunt, go answer the door."

Completely naked, she did as told. She opened the door. Standing there was a woman about 50 and a twenty year old guy. The woman was also a professor at the same university. She said, "Ohh, for me?" She latched onto the younger woman and gave her a hot, open mouth kiss.

Meanwhile, the young man pushed her into the room, closing the door behind them. The older woman said, "Albert, you are naughty, you started without us. How will our young slaves graduate unless we put them through their paces?"

"Jimmy,' she said, "come undress me and lick my cunt."

Back in the Storm. Sandy said, "Sonny, what a big piece of meat you have. Come to me I want it in my mouth while I bounce on Larry's cock."

She sucked on Sonny's cock while she fucked me.

"Larry, fill me with your seed," she said between licks of Sonny's member.

I started to come. As my cock shrank, Sandy jumped off me and kneeled on the floor. She started to suck me and presented her cunt to Sonny for rear entry. Sonny got on his knees and pushed his 'foot-long' into Sandy's come drenched cunt.

"C'mon Sonny give me your juice."

I could feel his thrusting as Sandy kept her mouth on my cock.

Sonny announced he was coming by several grunts. Sandy took the ice from her drink and reached back and grasped Sonny's balls with a handful of ice.

"Unh, unh," he grunted.

When Sandy felt his cock shrivel and slide out of her cunt, she jumped up, grabbed my shirt and said, "Let's go!"

Sonny and I were recovering from the loss of our vital bodily juices and Sandy was heading out the door.

We grabbed our pants and followed her the 100 feet to the motel room.

She was about to bang on the door. Sonny held up his hand waving the key card. We were quite a sight. We were all shoeless; Sonny and I had sweat pants on and Sandy was wearing my unbuttoned white shirt.

The three of us slipped into the room.

The tableau before us was the two women were in a 69 position. Sandy's husband Albert had his cock in his student's cunt while the woman professor had her cunt filled with the cock of her student.

The foursome was oblivious to us until Sandy reached between Albert's legs and squeezed his balls, hard. He yelled. He lost his erection.

Sandy said, "Hi honey, why'd you leave me out of the fun? I can fuck and suck with the best of them. Soon you will taste the proof."

She pulled a 'lasso' out of the shirt pocket and slipped it over Albert's cock and balls.

"OK kiddies, time to go." I said to the group.

Sonny ushered them to gather their clothes. They were in various stages of undress as they were unceremoniously booted out.

This left the four of us.

"Albert, my dearly beloved husband, I want you on your hands and knees so you can lick Larry's and Sonny's cum out of my cunt. Something you have never done before and if I decide to keep you, you will do often."

With that she pulled the lasso when Albert started to protest. We got on his hands and knees while Sandy ensconced herself on the bed with her knees up and legs spread. The opalescence of our mixed semen could be seen oozing from her cunt.

"Larry, Sonny, get your pants off. I haven't forgotten you."

We dropped trou.

"Sonny, you wouldn't mind slipping that foot-long into Albert's virgin asshole, would you? I think his first experience should be the bench-mark from which to measure all others. No, no Vaseline."

"Albert, I hate to bother you but I need you to suck my cock to get it hard and wet so I can fuck your virgin ass," said Sonny.

"Fuck you, man. You ain't sticking that in me."

Sandy tugged the lasso and when Albert's mouth opened, Sonny stuck his cock in and starting fucking Albert's mouth.

Sonny pulled his cock from Albert's mouth; I pushed Albert's head back to Sandy's cunt. When Sandy saw my cock bobbing in front of her mouth she grabbed it and started sucking.

Meanwhile, Sonny was pushing his cock into Albert's nether hole. He lifted his head to scream and saw my cock in Sandy's mouth.

"I am going to so get you, you slut, you bitch."

We couldn't hear the last epithet as I had pushed his head down to Sandy's glistening cunt and she locked her knees around his head, We, Sandy and I, felt Sonny's thrusting.

"Sandy, I gonna come in his ass and then he can lick me clean."

I reached over and pulled Albert's head out of Sandy's crotch and pulled my cock from Sandy's mouth and let it explode all over Albert's face while Sonny was dumping his load in Albert's ass.

Sonny let his member shrink and then came over to where I was standing and fed his cock to Albert.

"Albie, isn't my cock just yummy? I bet you will be calling me for some foot-long all the time."

We rolled the humiliated Albert on his back, grabbed our things, his, too and headed back to the Storm.

I started the generator and we filled the Jacuzzi. The three of us soaked in the tub. We talked and laughed about the evening's events.

"So, Sandy, what are you going to do with Albert now?" I asked.

"First off, I am taking his allowance away and will start treating him as my slave. If he wises up, I'll keep him. If not, he is out."

"Ya know," said Sonny, "I am a Mack and looking for some snow game like you. I could make some serious money off you."

"Sonny, I am really flattered. However, I don't think that being a local hooker is what I want to do."

"OK, babe. Just remember you can always call me for some fun. I am outta here."

Sonny hopped out of the tub, toweled and dressed. He was gone like a bolt of lightening.

"I hope I didn't hurt his feelings."

"Sonny is an opportunist and he knows that 50% will say yes." I continued. "I will have the tape dubbed for you so you will always have it as a hammer. There is another tape, the one that showed us and Sonny here in the Storm. I know that your contract as the Executive Director of the Foundation pays really well and has a morals clause in it. Pamela, my wife and Member of Congress, wants to interview you. She may have a job for you where you can get really paid for your talent. She will be in District on the 15th and wants you to join us for dinner. Sonny may join us as well."

silvarman
silvarman
13 Followers