A Violent Fantasy

Story Info
She finds that her darkest fantasy can be fulfilled.
2.2k words
3.97
43.8k
10
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kkrew
kkrew
190 Followers

The night was calm and cool. The light rains had cooled off the summer air just enough that Alyssa opened the back door to her small apartment and sat down with a book as the fiery orange of a cloudy southwest sunset filled her living room.

She was 23, just out of college and struggling. But her deep Christian attitude told her that life would come together like it was supposed to. She had started dating a guy from Church, who like her wanted to wait until marriage to fool around. That made her comfortable, and her job had lost a 22 year veteran in the spot above hers'- so she had a shot at a promotion.

Sipping her cool glass of tea she started her book. It was a mystery, her favorite.

Finally the sun went down and she decided to go to bed. She had to be at work at 6 the next morning, so she was rarely up past 9 PM.

She began to undress. Her body was unveiled as her blouse and pants came off, revealing a pair of cute, but not really 'sexy,' panties and bra. She liked them, anyway... she would get 'sexy' stuff when she got married.

Her legs were tanned to perfection that brought out her brown eyes and brunette hair. Only a bikini tan line revealed the pale origins of the seemingly perfect skin. Her perfect C cup breasts were revealed with a snap of the bra, and she went to reach for her night shirt.

A 'click' in the living room made her realize she hadn't shut the balcony door. Last time she did that a pigeon came in, and took forever to chase out.

Throwing the shirt over her head and shoulders as she went, a violent force overtook her. In those miliseconds it took her to realize it was a person's arms around her, she was more confused than afraid.

Then the realization that she was being bound by another person and dragged to her room set in. She struggled but could not find the right angle to throw the person off her; he knew what he was doing, and her arms were trapped behind her, her shirt still covering her face and forearms and a hand tightly grasping her mouth.

The unseen person dragged her to her room. "Make a noise and I will slit your pretty little throat. You understand, cunt?"

She nodded her head as well as she could under her shirt and his hand. "OK then. Not a sound." He threw her onto the bed. She instantly rolled over onto her stomach and pulled the shirt on all the way before clawing to her bedside stand. A .22 pistol from her father was in there... if she could only get to it...

But she couldn't. The man grabbed her ankles and pulled her back. "Roll over, bitch."

She hesitated. "I said, roll over. Don't make me use this."

She stopped struggling and rolled over slowly, her eyes coming to rest on a knife he held by his side. "Very good, Alyssa. Now, I'm going to have sex with you and pop that little cherry of yours."

She finally looked at the man's face. It was the son of her neighbor, a single mom with a teenage son. Now he was in her apartment!

"No, please don't..." she begged him. "Just, I'll do anything else, I'll give you money..."

"I don't want your money. I don't want anything except that pretty pussy I know you have under there." He pointed the knife at her panties. He advanced on her, leaning over the bed. Her arms went up instinctively to hold him back.

Suddenly a sharp pain in her side made her stop. The knife was placed just under her ribcage. "Listen Alyssa. You have teased every boy you've dated the past 3 years since you lived here, and me too. Now, if you don't let me do this I will make you hurt- and I will make it hurt bad."

There was a cold, calculating look in his blue eyes. She hesitated, stammering, then "Please Mike, no... don't do this." He stared at her for a moment with no expression. Then he moved his hand.

Slowly the knife blade skated lightly over her skin, from her rib to her belly button. "Listen Alyssa. I am going to start pushing this in three seconds. You have till then to beg me to fuck you. Then you have however long it takes until..." Alyssa's eyes were huge, but something inside her opened up. A deep, dark feeling she had never felt before. She was tingling all over, and there were butterflied in her stomach. She had never so much as masturbated, and so this sexual feeling was new, foreign and completely erotic.

But this was real! In those few seconds she snapped out of it. This boy would really kill her! She didn't have to wait long before the blade slowly came further down into her navel, her body squirming with... could this be? pleasure? At the edge of a knife?

The pressure got more and more steady, then more forceful. Then the knife point broke her skin. She was so wet she could hardly stand it, wanting him to ravish her; this skinny, blonde boy from next door. But the pain was more than she had imagined, "No more, please... I'll do it!"

"That wasn't hard" he laughed morbidly. "But I said you had to beg me to fuck you."

"Please..."

"Do it, cunt."

He put the knife just below her navel this time. She looked down. A real tough case she was... the knife hadn't even drawn blood! There would be a nasty bruise in the morning, but no blood. "Please... Fuck me Mike!"

"Holy shit Alyssa, you sounded like you meant it. Is this turning you on?" He thrust his free hand down her panties and felt the warm, wet pussy she had just offered. "It did! You little slut!"

He slid the knife along her skin to the edge of her panties. Then he stuck the blade down and sliced the cotton. With a loud tear they ripped open, offering her pussy up to him. "Now for the shirt You dirty bitch." He looked intently at the girl's chest and grabbed the cloth of her night shirt. Then he cut it right down the middle.

"This is too good... That tanline just fits you, a trashy line for a trashy whore."

He grabbed her hair. "Suck my cock now, Alyssa. Suck it like I know you can."

She slowly got onto the floor and fell to her knees. The bulge in his pants told her that this would be a sink or swim experience. He may be skinny, but that was a gigantic bulge.

She unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Then she pulled down his boxers. "See, no need to get me ready. You already did that. Now let's see how those plump, red virgin lips look with my dick in them."

She opened her mouth and inserted Mike's cock into it with her hand. Then she tried to tighten her lips around it... with the size of his cock that wasn't hard. Then she started bobbing her head, barely taking in the tip.

"Shit bitch watch your teeth!" Mike winced. Then he got a bit softer; "Use your tongue and lips more. There you go." She slowly started sucking his long shaft, using her tongue as much as she could. This, she thought, was not sexy. It was clean... but the idea of a cock in her mouth just repulsed her.

Then she felt it again. With one hand he pulled her hair aside and with the other began doing a dance with the knife and her neck. The blade skated over her skin, so fragile and she knew that if she messed up this was it. But she couldn't help it... this was making her wet. She started moaning as she sucked his cock. Her hands went around and grabbed his buttcheeks, forcing him deeper into her throat as her lips and tongue worked his cock into a frenzy.

"Oh yes... Oh Alyssa you're a good little cocksucker. I will have to keep you around if you keep behaving this well, my horny little bitch. Look at you."

She realized she was soaking wet. Not just her pussy... her body was covered in a light sheen of sweat. Still the knife point touched her neck, moving around slowly as he watched the skin depress slightly wherever he placed it.

"Oh fuck, Alyssa, I'm gonna come. Swallow it all bitch, swallow it!"

He began to twitch and spasm as his body culminated with shooting the seed of his huge dick into her mouth. One, two, three... she felt six squirts in all hitting the back of her throat as she choked for air. Then more came oozing out. He pulled out, his hand on the back of her head guiding her mouth slowly off his cock. As his mushroom neared her lips he slowed even more. "That was great, Alyssa," he said as he let her go finally.

When she got her air back she looked up at him. "Is that it? Can I go to bed now, please?"

"I'm not done with you, Alyssa... we still have till 4 AM. That IS when you start getting ready for work right?"

She became scared again. "You know when I get up?" "I know all about you, Alyssa. These walls are thin. Good thing my mom's at a court hearing in Phoenix eh?"

He looked down at her. "You were really getting off on that Alyssa. Here, let me help you up."

He grasped her hand and heaved her to her feet. Then he shoved her on the bed. The knife was at her navel again. His eyes explored her body. Slowly his free hand cupped her breast, then he worked his hands over her tender body until he reached her wet-again pussy. With the back of his knuckled he slowly stroked over her clit. She moaned helplessly. "This hair has got to go, bitch." He grabbed her hand and dragged her to her feet. Then he sat her on the sink of her little bathroom. "Shave it."

"No, please... I don't want to!"

"Alyssa, I won't ask again." He took the knife to her throat and put a little pressure on it. She was too horny to resist.

Slowly her razor began taking the hair off. As she got closer to the pussy her fingers began coming in contact with her clit. She moaned some more as his knife was gracefully glided over her breasts, stomach and thighs.

"Is that good Mike?" she asked when she was done. "Sure is. Now let's go." His dick was hard again. She couldn't believe it! All she wanted now was him to pop her cherry. She was in a daze, her mind numb and her body in a state of complete euphoria even though this man could at any moment kill her! He led her to the bed and threw her on it, face up. He pulled her arms over her head and pulled a length of rope from his pants pocket on hte floor. Then he tied her wrists to the bed posts.

"What are you doing?" she asked, now squirming again. "Shhh..." he motioned. With the knife at her belly again he placed his dick head against her pussy. "Here goes your cherry Alyssa." She started to beg him not too, but her body overcame her and she thrusted with him. His hand covered her mouth and she moaned in pain as she felt her hymen rip. Then he began fucking her. The pain was intense at first, and she just wanted it to stop. Then came the knife at her belly as he raised up again, standing at the foot of her bed. He used all his strength to fuck her as she began feeling the ecstacy of sex for the first time.

As the knife got closer to her pussy, she got even more lost in the throws of bliss... her body was betraying her and her beliefs, but it felt so good. "Oh fuck me baby. Fuck this little pussy!" She thrusted her body as much as she could into his, his dick going deeper and deeper into her virgin pussy. Her legs wrapped around him as she was overcome with intense tingling. Her body started twitching and he let the blade ever so carefully play with her clit. She was moaning, almost screaming... The cold steel was so different from his warm, throbbing cock and his fingers were delicately rolling her nipple. Then she started to come. There was no denying what this was... her body was unable to respond to anything except his, and her lips opened. He dropped down close to her body and kissed her. Their tongues were duelling as his hands, now knifeless, pulled her closer to his naked chest.

He came just as she did. Slowly he stopped his thrusting and pulled out, then took the ropes off. "Damn Alyssa I would never have guessed. That was great."

"It sure was, Mike."

He held her until time for her to go to work. "Again sometime?" he asked on his way out the door.

"Sure baby... just don't forget the knife." She winked and licked her perfect, supple lips. She knew that she had turned a dark corner, but she didn't care... This living situation had just made her life that much more bearable.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2

kkrew
kkrew
190 Followers