A Virgin No More, First Time Sex Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * * * *

Kissing and kissing her, as if feeling them and fondling them for the first time, he'd feel and fondle her big tits with such excited enthusiasm while fingering her nipples that she couldn't imagine what he'd be like if they were naked and he was on top of her. She couldn't imagine how sexually excited he'd be if she was on top of him and hanging her big tits down in his face. Apparently with him judging her sexual excitement from the erect hardness of her nipples, when she wasn't yet sexually aroused enough, he'd lean down to suck her tits, first one and then the other. Thinking that was all that it took to fully, sexually arouse her, he was done. It was his turn now. Expecting a hand job and/or a blowjob before driving her home, it was the same thing every Saturday night with her stroking his cock before sucking his cock.

Never allowing her to take sexual control of his body, he always took ownership of her tits while always moving her hand to his cock. She felt and squeezed his erection through his jeans while he unzipped himself and removed his prick from his underwear. Maybe, just once, she'd like to do that. Maybe just once, she'd like him to finger her and give her an orgasm first. Maybe just once, she'd like to wait until she was in the mood to stroke him before blowing him. Maybe just once, she'd like to have the sexual control instead of always relinquishing that to him. Maybe just once, she'd like him to give her a voluntary orgasm with his fingers without her having to move his hand down the front of her pants or up her skirt.

Once his cock was out of his pants, as if an afterthought, he slowly lifted her short skirt. With him ensconced in what he was doing to her body, especially with her tits, she was nervously looking around while listening for anyone coming. Just as she enjoyed him feeling her tits and fingering her nipples, she enjoyed him feeling her legs, especially her upper thighs. Once he stuck his hand between her legs and left it there, she'd gasp in sexual anticipation to him fingering her. When he didn't and was about to withdraw his hand, she'd grab his hand and stick his fingers in her honeypot.

She always quivered whenever he touched and felt her pussy through her panty. Yet, seemingly, he wasn't as enamored with her pussy as much as he was with her tits. Maybe if she was fucking him, he'd be more attached to her pussy. Maybe if she wasn't a virgin, he'd want her pussy as much he wants her tits.

She loved it when he'd cup her whole mound in the palm of his hand through her panty. It was then that she wished he'd eat her and lick her to orgasmic pleasure. It was then that she so wanted to fuck him but for her promise that she made to her dying grandmother to remain a virgin was her personal cross to bear. Only, with her long legs, unless she stuck them out the car window and attracted attention from passing perverts, there wasn't enough room in his small car for him to give her oral sex or to fuck her.

Still, she enjoyed it when he fingered her. She loved it when he rubbed her pussy before gently penetrating her with his fingertip, only not too deep. She looked forward to him masturbating her. Pushing her panty aside while kissing her, she loved feeling his fingers inside of her while he masturbated her. Just as he loved her masturbating him, she loved him masturbating her. Only, with him always getting the better of the deal by expecting her to suck him and swallow his cum, just once she'd like for him to eat her. Just once, she'd like to feel what it's like to have an orgasm from his mouth and tongue instead of just from his fingers.

To be continued...

12