A Virgin Scenario

Story Info
He imagines how he would make love to a virgin.
1k words
3.67
15.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You asked me how would I, as an experienced lover (which I am not too sure I am), make love to a girl I knew was a virgin.

My mind has to imagine this because I don't think I have ever been in this situation. I know that she wasn't when I was [G] and, being shy in the extreme in my younger days, I was never the one to place myself in a situation where I might be rejected. I hated rejection (don't like it much today, either)

I visualize the circumstances like this...a fairly lengthy "getting to know you" relationship. There had been some heavy petting from time to time and some very heavy breathing. A confidence from her "I never have before" would have me restraining my desires until one day (night?) we decided that we would have a weekend away together where we would "do it."

As we entered the room at the motel I would turn to her and say, "Look...if you want to change your mind, that's ok." And MEAN IT!

I would lower the lighting and sit on the bed and offer to make us a drink. It would be important that she gave her approval to each stage of this first time. I would try to convey that each progression to the ultimate was her decision alone. If she responded to my caress of her breast I would start to unbutton her blouse and caress the top of her breasts over her bra, while continuing to kiss her. If I can now feel her acquiescent response and I would be emboldened to undo her bra and free those enticing breasts. This would probably the first time I have seen her breasts and I cannot keep my eyes from devouring the sight. I would kiss her breasts and run my tongue around her nipples, enjoying them hardening and responding.

Now would be the time that I would encourage her to lie back on the bed and kiss her mouth, enjoying the play of our tongues and gently stroking her face, hair and breasts. I would loosen the buttons and zipper on her jeans, ever sensitive to any slight sign of reluctance to continue and I would encourage her to lift her hips so that I could ease the pants down and off. Now I would start undoing my shirt and throw it off and enjoy the skin-to-skin sensation of my chest against her breasts and hope that she was enjoying that also. I would not care how long this lasted...it would be until she moved so that my hand could access her thighs with her compliance.

All the time kissing and licking I would slide my hand inside her panties and gently rub over her mound, hoping that she would invite me further by parting her thighs. When this happened I would loosen my trousers and slide them down and encourage her hand to my groin.

I would feel her tentative hand around my stiffened shaft and I would gently ease her panties down. I would be encouraged by the way she lifted her hips to facilitate this. Now I could run my hand between her legs and over her pussy. Aim startled by the sudden intake of her breath and then emboldened by the movement of her hand around my cock.

I would kiss her deeply, our tongues entwined and I would rest my finger at the top of her slit, gently massaging and stroking. I would feel her stirring, her breasts pressed against me and with her legs moving in perfect rhythm with my hand. As her pussy opened I would feel the moist wetness and use it to lubricate her entire valley with my finger, find her enlarged clit and gently massage it.

I would now seek to meet her eyes, looking for the continued consent and after finding it I would smile at her and push my finger gently into her opening. I loved the way her eyes widened and her face took on a faraway look. There was no protest there and I would continue to move my finger in and out of that welcoming opening and up to her clit and back again.

She would part her legs wide and whisper to me, "Please...it's good." I would kneel between those welcoming thighs and place the head of my cock, her hand still holding it, at her entrance. I would rub my cock up and down her valley, letting her warmth and wetness ease the way. I would feel her move her hips up so that my shaft was poised at her entrance and I would gently lower myself and feel my cock entering. When I met some resistance I would stop and ask again with my eyes. She would have her face clenched and eyes closed, so it is difficult to tell her thoughts, and I would pause, waiting for a sign from her.

The sign would come as she moved up against me, forcing me through that one-time barrier. Now I could enter her and feel the fulfillment of the promise that she held. I would move slowly inside her and she would cling to me, her arms tightened around me and her face pressed into my neck and shoulder. I feel her move against me and her legs lock around my hips.

Now our dance of love really began. She would moan softly into my neck and I would feel her lips moving and her teeth gently biting. I would move ever so slowly in and nearly out, being drawn back in by her legs and it would seem as if we were one.

I would be trying to hold back my orgasm, waiting for her. To me, it was SO important that she get the full pleasure of sex before I was done. I had read of how many girls had found this experience less than satisfactory and I want her first time to provide complete fulfillment.

When she finally came, it was with a great shiver of excitement and an even closer embrace, if that was possible. Now I could join her in the excitement and we climbed the mountain together.

As we subsided we lay, still joined, and smiled into each other's eyes. I would murmur my thanks and she would smile back, not saying anything, but conveying her feelings in a secret and fulfilling way.