A Virgin's Paradise

Story Info
Vanshika's beautiful journey of losing her virginity.
6k words
4.31
74.3k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Vanshika, fair-skinned South Indian, just-wedded woman of 24. This story narrates how I lost my virginity to a senior, when I was in college.

*********

It had been a month since my husband went to the Middle East. He was an incorrigible workaholic and the only time we ever had physical intimacy was on the night of my marriage. The whole thing was like a paper tickling my pussy. He was a virgin. You'd think, for a virgin, he'd at least be enthused to do the whole thing. Turns out he just wanted to get out with it. And he did, literally. In 2 minutes. Two. Freaking. Minutes. I knew my marriage was over. He flew off to Riyadh the next week. Although he never put it verbally, I knew all he wanted was to be promoted to the "Manager" position. Sometimes, I pity him for being such an asexual being. The only time he talked to me was the small talk he made before his folks. "Take care of yourself." Yeah, I'll take care of myself, asshole! I've been doing it for at least 15 years now.

Honestly, I'd been banged better. My ex-boyfriend Justin Bharath was a stud-stallion. He'd just fuck the shit out of me. Well, he wasn't so much of a boyfriend, though he teased the whole idea of having a relationship with me for quite some time. I'd as well say I was the glue holding us together, because the guy just couldn't keep his pants on. Not too much of his fault either. He was one of those incorrigible fucking machines. He was very upfront about it when we started on this "relationship" journey, but you couldn't blame me for trying. Now, more than ever, I feel I should have married him. But that's just a whole daydream, considering all the horrendous bullshit we'd have to go through in our families. I was a Brahmin girl and he was a non-practicing Protestant. There you go. The word "non-practicing" is good enough for my family to win their debate.

Though I entered my college as a timid freshman, at the end of my first day I was tired of having many boys ogle at me. Not at my face. I was fairly proud of my big, soft mounds of 32D bosom I was endowed with. And I was not wearing conservative clothes. Tank tops and a pair of jeans had put my curvilinear form on show. I was 5'6", decently tall and had the fair, clear flawless skin of a refined young woman. Nevertheless, I didn't have any difficulty coping with the spectators because the boys looked at almost every girl in the college like a pack of rabid wolves ready to lunge on their prey, but were restrained by a leash. I've never dressed conservatively since 15. I never felt comfortable in conservative clothing. Don't get me started on the double standard in women's "dress code".

On the fifth day of college, for our Mechanical Workshop practice, we had the senior guys demonstrating and helping us out on our carpentry chores. Why women had to do workshop practice is a whole other debate, but my life took a different turn on that day. I was assigned Vinoth, who happens to be Justin's friend (just like every other jock in the department, considering the department was very small, with about 20-25 students, all male. Hypersexual, aggressive and sporting tough masculine faces).

They were all alike: Vinoth, Bala, Karthi, Michael and Justin. All third-years. This was the clique anyway - the tight-knit group which knew of all of their combined exploits. Other guys were friendly with this clique, but they exercised their preset limits.

On the other end of the long worktable, stood the muscular, firm frame of the "Man of the College". The first impression one would get on seeing him was completely obvious: rude, foul-mouthed, drunken reveler who had sex romps for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I was already aware of his exploits from our bathroom gossip. Turns out, I was half-right.

He had banged the whole college. Freshmen girls, sophomores, juniors, seniors, and the faculty (only the attractive ones, though). He had the reputation of doing every virgin girl as soon as one joined the college. Kind of like taking the label off the girl and planting his flag. Pun intended. He was a beastly machine. All he ever did was fuck. Needless to say, he was a mechanical engineering student.

Some boys were very jealous of him. It was usually the nerdy guys, like my husband. He was a shot put champion and won every major athletic event in college. He wasn't a fitness freak, as in he never tried too hard. He was a natural jock. He was not so bright in his studies, but he wasn't dumb like "Flash" Thompson from Spider-Man. He was an average student. He was an able jock who handles the grades and women well.

6'2", having the complexion of a dark chocolate, and built like a linebacker, he cut an intimidating figure as he walked the college hallways. The circumference of his upper arm was roughly the same as the circumference of my neck. I wondered which girl, let alone the outside world, had the stamina to match his prowess, which was evident from the moment I saw him. For a moment, I pitied them as I visualized them writhing and convulsing in pleasure and pain as he plunged his manhood into their clits. A tinge of jealousy tried to surmount my pity.

I'd wonder how never got tired of doing the same thing again and again. Physically, it's possible for a guy like him to bang three times a day and keep his libido alive till 45 or 50, but I never understood how he never got bored. The difference, I heard, between him and the other douchebags that rape women is he never forces anyone. He seduces them (with his eyes of course!) and he waits till they're receptive of his endeavor. He never pursues a girl unless she shows an interest in him. There has never been a complaint of harassment against him. (Although the girls complained of sore pussies and weak legs to each other.) Sex with Justin was like a rite of passage for all the girls in the college. You get better in sexual life after that. Even his friends' girlfriends were initiated by him before they went on to become their girlfriends. I know I am overly descriptive of him, but he really was the sensational guy in college.

Vinoth snapped me out of my reverie, saying "Hello!" in a singsong, but nonetheless macho voice.

"Shall we get started?" he said.

"Of course, I was just.."

"I know, even the professors couldn't take their eyes off him." he finished.

"Listen, don't presume to know or tell what I am thinking." I snapped.

"I've heard that a lot before. The next thing that'll happen is you losing your virginity to him. Tonight or tomorrow." he said. "Oh, Justin. Yeahhhh, fuck me hard", he feigned a female voice.

"What if I'm not a virgin?" I retorted.

"PUH-leezz. Your face screams 'Bang me! I'm a virgin'. He likes his muffins fresh. He holds the record of planting his flagpole on all first-years around here, almost all of them virgins. He'd do you even if you're not a virgin." he said and sniggered, gesturing 'big boobs' with his hands.

"You are disgusting! And so is your friend." I said, contempt rising in my voice and face.

"Thanks!" his eyes twinkled. "You need to hoist those trunks on the table so I can drill the hole."

"Will you stop it with the gestures and innuendos?"

"I mean the trunks of wood", he pointed to the large fresh piece of wood that lay on the end of the table.

"Oh."

I was a bit embarrassed. No wonder these guys get laid every day.

"I'm Vinoth, by the way."

"Vanshika."

"Cute name."

"Thanks," I said without any expression.

I was eyeing Justin the whole period; now that Vinoth already knew, I kind of felt uninhibited. Not once, was this reciprocated. He was busy with Neha showing her the marvels of carpentry. They had a few laughs and his voice fell like a thud in a room filled with sounds of grating and chopping of wood.

The bell tolled and we all dashed out like school children relieved to end the school day. I could see Neha flirting with Justin, but he didn't look very interested in her. He was non-committal and barely responsive. As soon as I walked past him, he sneaked a quick glance at me. When I caught him looking, he waved and smiled at me as if he had known me for long. I feigned a grimace and scuttled to the entrance of my dormitory.

That night, before I went to bed I received a text from an unidentified sender. "Hey there."

I ignored the call that came almost immediately from the same number.

A text followed, "Meet me tomorrow at the cafeteria at 4. - Justin Bharath".

Of course, he got my number. I knew that second I was gonna be one of his "scores". I felt a confusion of feelings. Horny, afraid and helpless. Not in that order, though. One way or the other, I knew I'm gonna say goodbye to my virginity. I didn't know what to reply. I threw my phone on the nightstand and went to bed.

It was at 3 pm that I finally made up my mind to go ahead and meet him. I might as well tell him I'm not that easy. But God, how wrong was I.

I felt a surge of desire as I saw him in the cafeteria, slurping his Redbull, his eyes instantly spotting me as I went inside.

He surprisingly, brusquely approached the subject without any awkwardness. This man was the embodiment of smug self-confidence. No pleasantries. No "Do you want something to eat or drink?".

"Listen, Vanshika. I knew you were looking at me and longing to be my partner in the workshop class yesterday. So I'll say it upfront: I've never fucked a cute Brahmin girl before. I wanna bang you hard till I rip that cute little pussy of yours." His voice matched his macho, rough, rugged physique. He oozed an attitude that screamed "I'm the best banger around here".

"Will you keep it down? This isn't your dorm room." I sneered at him, panicking and looking around.

"Don't worry. This is just a proposition. It's entirely up to you." he said, matter-of-factly.

"Don't you ever think of anything else? I've heard about your reputation here. I'm not your fuck-and-forget whore. Besides, how do you conclude I longed for you?" I said, trying my best.

"Well, are you now?"

Yes. I am longing. I wonder what musky odor he emanates from his body. I couldn't help it.

"No!" I scoff and lie.

"Either your lips are lying or your eyes are telling the truth."

"Where do you get these clichéd pick-up lines? You watch too many movies."

"Yeah. You need to see my porn collection. I've tried each and every one of those roleplays."

I faltered.

"My offer stands. Meet me at 8 pm tomorrow night after gym class. We'll drive to the Happy Gorilla Inn. Oh, and by the way, cute name, Vanshika."

I grimaced and scurried to leave.

Great. Gym class. This guy had made his mind on fucking me after a vigorous workout.

Happy Gorilla was the unofficial name of the local fuckhouse owned by the gym trainer. He disguised it as a motel where students can "study" in groups. No wonder Justin got a free pass every time he went there. No charges.

I knew I'd give in to my desire someday. But I didn't plan on it this soon. "Tomorrow night" was looming and it was very soon. I was OK with him taking off my virginity. But I was mentally unprepared.

I spent the night with disturbed sleep. I sent him a text: "Don't forget to buy condoms".

He texted back: "So you ARE coming."

"I'm not sure. I want you to buy condoms, just in case I do come."

"I don't do condoms, babe. It's not my style.".

WTF?

"Are you kidding me? Screw your style. I don't wanna be pregnant! I am so not coming if you don't get condoms. No compromise."

"Chill. I've got some morning-after pills for you. Don't worry."

I never knew that morning-after pills made their way into the college sex life. Condoms were still the norm. It looked like I had dodged a bullet. But I vacillated.

"Good night. Bang you tomorrow. LOL :)" he texted.

I hated the gut of that son-of-a-bitch. How could he be so frivolous? The answer presented itself. He had banged so many girls, this was never a problem for him. Besides, it's easy for a guy to say "Don't worry". I considered for a moment. This would be a big step for me.

I've watched loads of porn: hardcore, soft-core, roleplay, whatever. I've fantasized loads. I've come loads. But this would be the first time a man would invade my femininity. A frisson of erotic excitement made its way from my stomach to my throat. I quivered with sexual desire and forced myself half-heartedly to sleep, questions arising in my mind like hundreds of balloons launched up in the air.

I didn't see him on campus the next day. I returned to my dorm and hit the shower. I had put some makeup on and I dolled myself. I threw on a beige satin nightwear and added an overcoat to disguise my sheer outfit. At 7:30, I received a text: "Waiting for you. Gym entrance." I didn't text him back.

It was a sultry night with unrelenting humidity, but fortunately I don't sweat very much. I walked my way to the gym and the road lamps had illuminated the whole ground surrounding the gym. At the entrance, I saw three hooded figures. He was standing there bumming his cigarette with Vinoth and Michael. They were all completely drenched with sweat from the workout and their t-shirts had turned a darker shade of their original color. He watched me coming toward them with faltering, slow steps and he waved. He gestured with his fingers: "Come on."

I didn't know his friends would be there. This added tremendously to the awkwardness. What a jerk!

Vinoth sported an I-told-you-so look on his face as I approached them. He stood there basking in his trivial victory. Michael looked dazed and uncomfortable. I stopped near where they stood.

"So, where are you guys off to? The movies? Beach?" teased Vinoth. Michael let out a snigger, vainly trying to suppress it.

Yeah right. The beach. A bunch of unadulterated jerks.

"Dude, cut it out. She's embarrassed" said Justin.

"I'm not embarrassed" I retorted.

"I thought you said you were thinking about this" said Justin.

Now I am embarrassed. How dare he?

"I knew you'd say this. God, you're so predictable." I said, unfazed.

"Hmm. You have a smart mouth. Will it be of good use tonight?" countered Vinoth and he chuckled with Michael.

Before I could think of what to say, Justin threw a sharp, cutting look at Vinoth which silenced them both.

"Don't mind them. Let's go. Hop on." he said, as climbed on his Yamaha Fazer and started the kick started the vehicle. He motioned for me to climb and I hopped on.

He gave Vinoth and Michael a few directions (man talk!) and bid them bye.

They shouted and cheered, like fans encouraging a football player to score a goal.

"Call me tomorrow morning, Justin" said Vinoth. He gestured a "call-me" with his hands and sniggered, winking at me.

We left the ground and Justin dashed past the buildings in his Fazer, leading us out of the campus.

"Am I riding too fast?" he shouted as the rowdy winds muffled his voice.

"No, it's fine." I said.

"Huh?"

"It's fine" I shouted.

"Don't mind them. They forgot they were in the presence of a girl. That's the kind of talk you hear in our dorm rooms."

"Yeah, no kidding."

It was a very short ride. We were at the Happy Gorilla Inn in 2 minutes.

At the lobby, Justin collected his key from Gautam, the gym trainer who owned the place.

He eyed me for a while and eyed Justin immediately. He was subtle and smiled at Justin, comprehending the whole situation. He handed the keys, saying "Have fun!".

We entered the dingy motel room which surprisingly had a neat cot with a clean double bed, and clean white sheets. The room reeked of dampness and humidity.

I stood near the corner of a wall as Justin gulped a glass of water. There was no light in the room, except for a small table lamp which was half-dead.

He walked toward me slowly, his eyes gleaming with lust. The tension was tangible. At least for me. My heart was pacing rapidly and I felt a rush of apprehension and stimulation.

He removed his t-shirt to reveal his sculpted masculine physique gleaming in the dim light. His body emanated a mixture of musky fragrance and sweat. Even though he had worked out, there was not a trace of foul odor. The masculine smell filled the room and the Chanel N5 that I wore was dwarfed to the level of non-existence.

Drops of fresh sweat made their way from his pecs to his flat stomach. He wore a silver-colored chain with a Cross pendant around his neck. His upper arms, now in full naked view, were intimidatingly large. I suddenly realized why all the girls wanted to sleep with him. You could never say no to such masculinity. He was a black Greek god.

He threw his drenched t-shirt on the floor and stood very close to me. There was only an inch of separation between us. My face was aligned to his chest area immediately below his neck. He slowly tilted my face upward and planted a soft kiss on my lips. I let out a gasp and shuddered.

I smiled with great difficulty as he withdrew his raw, rough lips from their soft counterparts. He didn't smile. He unbuttoned by coat jacket and threw it over his t-shirt. He took his time to take in the view of my body shape. He imbibed it with earnestness and put his rough man-hands on my rising mounds over my sheer night-gown. He started to caress my breasts in a circular fashion and I started to moan lightly.

Just then, he whispered into my ears, "I'm not usually this gentle, you know. I don't do much foreplay. I slurp on boobs, get some head and then I fuck the shit outta the girl. But with you, I feel like having soft fun for some time and then gradually show how rough I can be. I want this to be special for both of us."

These words came as smooth as butter. It looked like he had rehearsed it before, but there was the uncanny sense of candor in his speech. He had really given some thought about this. I was relieved to be treated specially.

He unhooked my night gown and my breasts fell free as they heaved. He eyed them for a moment and commented, "Hell yeah! That's how I like it bitch! Big, white and perky." He played ball with my boobs by shaking each one in opposite directions.

He began to squeeze my breasts slowly and then doubled the speed. His black beastly hand mashed my soft spongy right boob, as he started to push his rabid lips on the left boob. His tongue made its way through my mouth, swaying and pushing mine from right toward the left. He was French-kissing me as he pinched my nipples hard. My supple breasts suddenly turned rock-hard with stimulation.

As they hardened even more, he put his mouth on my left breast and sucked it hard. His trimmed mustache and stubbly beard tickled my breast and I began to moan softly. I wrapped my hands around his slippery, sweaty back of his neck as he feasted on my left bosom, then right. He took turns changing from one breast to another. He increased his pace and sucked my large round mounds very hard and bit them with his teeth. He knew how to do it without inflicting pain.

He couldn't resist opening the zipper on his pants. He threw off his pants and slid his boxer briefs off for the ultimate revelation: the humongous snake of his nether region. I let out an audible gasp and he laughed it off, in an I-get-that-a-lot kinda way. This guy had it all. And his sexual appetite is insatiable. That much was given.

His dark, 9 inch black cut cock stood fully erect. It was not like one of his organs. It looked like it had its own life, own food and own mind. The glans glistened with shiny pre-cum. That's the start of a whole new side of Justin.

He grabbed the back of my head by my ponytail and motioned my head and mouth to his monstrous shaft. I didn't open my mouth. He teased my lips with his glans and smeared the pre-cum on my lips. I reluctantly opened my mouth and that was all I did. He shoved his 9 incher into my mouth and swayed his hips back and forth. He didn't give me time to adjust to his dick. In fact I've never sucked before. I tried to hold my grip on his upper thighs as he fucked my mouth, but my hands kept slipping with the sweat on his body. He was only half inside my mouth when he began to squeeze my ponytail and slid his dick even farther in. As his thrusts became violently rapid, I began to choke on his dick and struggled for breath. I forcefully removed my mouth from his dick and begged him to stop for a minute. He was impatient and resumed his ramming in 30 seconds. I continued to slurp his dick like the common slut. My sexual self was in full control. His head was tilted upward facing the ceiling as swung my head back and forth by grabbing my ponytail. He was biting his teeth hard from the sudden increase in his libido and began expressing it in the sexual vernacular.

12