A Virgin's Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right, bitch. Suck that big black dick hard. Suck it hard and nice."

"You fuckin' slut, do you like it? Huh? Do you like it?"

"Take that, bitch! Come on. Suck it nice and hard. Oooooooohhhh hell yeah."

Great. Standard porn vernacular. But you can't blame the guy for using it. When he continued uttering the phrases, I started to leak in my pussy. It was surreal, horny and exciting. I had only seen this on my laptop before. Now, I'm living it.

He kept ramming his dick in my mouth for around 35 to 40 minutes. My mouth ached and this weird taste on my mouth did not make it any better. But the rest of my body felt differently. The worst part is, he didn't even ask me if he can come in my mouth. His ramming was so vigorous that he forgot

"I'm gonna come in your fucking mouth, bitch!", he warned.

"Ohhh yeahh. Ohh yeahhh. Aaaahhh. Hell yeahh.. Fuckk yeaah..".

And the next second, a very warm, thick, pasty liquid filled the section from my throat to the middle of my tongue. It was a tad salty and bitter, probably from all his smoking. He kept coming for 10 seconds. This guy produces the ejaculate of three guys in one go. He withdrew his dick slowly, moaning and breathing heavily.

My impulse forced me to spit it all out, but it was one of those moments where your mouth betrays you. In an attempt to spit it out, I adjusted my throat and it all went in. I could feel the thick man seed trickling down my foodpipe. Damn. But I felt like a good slut. The slutty side of me was definitely in charge and owned me whenever Justin was around. I washed down the trickling semen with some water.

He lifted me in his hands and placed me on the bed, his body dripping with lines and lines of sweat dribbling down his abs.

"Ok. Now for the real thing! Spread those legs, bitch." his eyes glimmered with lust. It had only been 2 minutes since he came.

This guy is fucking unbelievable. I wasn't ready for the "real thing" yet.

"What? Are you kidding me? You need to slow down. I'm still reeling from that weird taste in my mouth."

"I'm the one who should be exhausted, having come once. But I can come thrice in an hour without exerting myself. I know from your eyes that you had fun. Now spread 'em."

Oh yes. He brags. A lot. Just like every able jock.

He abruptly scampered across the room and fished a pack of Players cigarettes from his wallet. Every damn thing he owns and does screams STUD. He drew out one cigarette, pushed it into his mouth and lit it.

"I can't keep up to your speed. You do know that I'm a virgin, right?" I said.

"Of course." he said, removing the cigarette from his mouth and puffing out a large cloud of smoke. "I knew it from the look on your face on the first day. Vinoth confirmed it." he said laughed his smug laugh.

The smug prick. I was not in the mood to rebut. He sure does have the equipment to gratify the endless array of virgins and experienced women alike.

He continued, "And you know what else? There is nothing amazing like deflowering a virgin. I like the fresh, untouched smell of the pussy. I like inaugurating a virgin hole more than anything. I couldn't take my mind off you. I wanted to do you the moment I saw you."

Weirdly, I could relate to these words, though I didn't express them verbally. Guys blurt out everything.

"Did you know that I kept looking at you at the carpentry workshop? I sneaked a peek every time you turned your glance from me."

"I didn't know you made small talk." I said quickly.

"I'm just letting you warm up." he said. "Lube or dry?"

"Huh?"

It took a moment to sink in. Dry humping scared the shit out of me. Its gonna be painful with this big a cock as it is. I definitely didn't wanna take chances on dry. Besides, with the speed he banged my mouth, I decided there was no way this bastard was gonna go slow. I won't be able to walk for a few days. He flicked the half-spent cigarette stub onto the trash can. The room was now filled with an intoxicating waft of his sweat, his musky deodorant, my Chanel N5 and the cigarette smoke.

"Lube! Of course." I shouted. I couldn't think of anything else to say.

"Cool. I gotta warn you though, babe. I can't go slow on you. That's not my style. Nor my dick's. So you're in for some rough pounding ahead."

Toldja!

"Whatever happened to 'With you, I wanna take it soft and slow?' " I snapped.

"Seriously, you've gotta learn a lot. All that talk was to get you in the mood. You're perfect for some very hard pounding. It's been a week since I banged. I've been saving it all for you. There's no way I'm letting all that pent-up energy go waste. I like it fast. And soft is for sissies. Tell you what: I'm gonna slide my dick in that pussy of yours slowly for the first 10 seconds. How does that sound?"

Slick bastard. I am so gonna be dead.

I considered what to say. There is no way I can talk him out of his passion for speed. I grabbed the best deal.

"Ok.." I said, half-feigning reluctance. "You do know that you used 'Am I riding too fast?' at the wrong time, don't you?"

He smoothed the back of his head with his right hand, sporting the expression and smile of a kid that gets caught stealing from a jar of cookies.

"I know. I never use such phrases when I fuck. Kind of a huge turn-off."

His dick was completely erect now. I slid my panties across my knees and removed them. Bye bye panties. I'm gonna miss you for some time. I took the Vaseline from my purse and rubbed it on my vulva and fingered in a circular motion for a minute till it loosened a bit.

"Daaaaammmn. Look at that fresh hot pussy. I'm gonna have some real fun tonight." he said, rubbing his dick back and forth. That meant he's gonna tear it apart.

"Yeah, wet that pussy real nice. Fuck."

I lay myself on the bed and continued fingering my pussy.

"Spread those legs. I'm comin' in." he said. His voice quivered a little with his riled up desire. He spit out some saliva and smeared his cock with it.

He clambered on the bed and it made a creaking sound as it struggled to withstand his weight.

"The cot's probably gonna break tonight. I'm gonna have to pay Gautam or he won't let me have my free pass." he joked.

It wasn't a joke to me. I was afraid it would really happen.

His thighs were as sturdy as a hard metal and his long pole held its head high in all its glory as it approached the entrance of my femininity. The thick black pole was in stark contrast to my off-white complexion. He teased my vulva with his glans for a few seconds and began to slide his meaty monster into my pussy, holding my legs in the air with his hands in a "V".

"Ffffuckkk". I emitted a high-pitched cry of pain as his dick stretched my tight hole, fighting its way to the dark nether worlds of my femininity. My eyes erupted with fresh drops of tear as I bit my teeth in the pleasurably painful preamble to my sexual inauguration. Tingles erupted all over my erogenous zones and I started to breathe rapidly. My cry turned him on even more and he began to push his cock inward my virgin(?!) pussy in a long, slow push. I continued to wail in pleasure and pain as he made forward thrusts into my vagina.

As his dick went halfway through, my pussy could not manage the stretch and I put my hand on his sweaty chest, signaling him to stop. His throbbing, thick pole felt very warm in my pulsating pussy.

"Don't worry babe, I'll take it slow."

Yeah right! What is this guy's definition of slow?

I applied more lube onto my pussy and on his dick. He resumed his thrusting, making a big, long push into my pussy. He timed the gap between each thrust to 2 seconds. The pre-ejaculate on his dick fused with the lube on my pussy and formed a gel His drenched palms struggled to hold my soft legs as they slipped from his grip. My slutty side won again as I wanted him to fuck me like he'd never fucked anyone before. I started moaning wildly as he pounded me harder, rougher and faster.

He was profusely sweating with all the anticipation and sexual energy waiting to burst out. The cross pendant on his neck dangled excitedly, washed in his sweat, as his hips swayed in the wild motion.

"Take that, bitch! Yeah, take that.", he said excitedly.

"Like that, bitch? Huh? Like that? You like that?" he continued as he banged me like a mad gorilla.

"Unhhhhhh. Hunnhhhhh. Ohh yeahhh. Justinnnnn.. yeaahhh.. fuck me harderrrrr... yeaaahhhh.. ohh my Goooodddd.. ohhhh.. ohh yeahhh... harderrrrrr.. harderrrr..." I screamed, as I bit my teeth.

"Helll yeaaahhh.. Daaaaaaammn.. You fucking bodacious bitch.. Who owns you now? Huh? Who owns your pussy huh? That's right.. I do and you take it like a fucking slut... Yeahhh..".

He sweat even more as his doubled his speed. After a while, he lay on me in the missionary style, his perspiring chest lying on my spongy breasts, drenching my body with his sweat. This new position gave him even better leverage as he rammed his dick hard into my pussy. He disregarded all my wails.

His dick was now slapping my pussy very hard and it made audible slurping noises as it pushed back and forth. I wrapped by legs around his iron-hard tushy and bit my lips as I cried in pleasure and pain, as he continued uttering his brand of sexual vernacular.

My body vibrated with his savage thrusts and my moans had a concomitant vibration in their cadence. His energy tripled and his thrusts became more and more powerful. His rough, pubic man-hair was brushing hard against my soft vulva. The headboard of the cot made the heavy rattling noise as his dick kept pounding my pussy. My hands were wrapped tight around his slippery back and I cried wildly.

The pleasure had overcome my pain as my vulva pulsated with each and every slap. He kept ramming me for half-an-hour with very short (20 sec.) pauses every ten minutes. After a while, he sped even more as he turned into a automatic machine that had no brain of its own and doesn't stop. I cried wildly and he moaned as he mashed my breasts with his hand in rapid, rough squeezes. I couldn't think of anything else. My body charged up with a pang of sexual desire that I've never experienced before.

"Ohhh yeahhh Vanshika, you bitchh.. You hear that dick slapping your sweet little Brahmin pussy? Huh?? Hear that? You like that? Huh? You like that, bitch?"

"Ohhhh Justin.. omigoddddd... omigodddd.. harderrr. yeaahh fuck me harderrr.. fuck me like the fucking beast that you are.. ohh yeahhh.. yeahhhh.." I moaned.

Seconds later, he hit my womb and took the sudden, final plunge into my cervix and touched the uterus with his pole. My pleasure had reached its sweet climax as we both came simultaneously. A frisson of electric shock traveled across my body as my eyes twitched and my body writhed in the incredible denouement of my sexual inauguration. I felt an intense sense of euphoria being initiated by a strong, thuggish, handsome man.

Our moans receded to short, relieved sighs punctuated by long draws of breath. Our bodies reeked of sexual odor and our hearts beat rapidly. He drew out his cock and slapped the glans on my labia a few times as his hard cock throbbed in his hands. He crashed on the bed, lying adjacent to me, both his arms placed above his head, as the sweat from his armpits tricked down to the sheets.

My pussy was sore from all the beating and the pain began to rise in my genitalia.

"The cot didn't break." he said, half-disappointed.

"You broke my pussy. Isn't that enough? God knows how long it'd be before I'd be able to walk."

"You're welcome." he said, his smugness back in play. "Damn. I gotta tell ya. You got some really fancy tight pussy. And you're fucking freaky in bed. Cute virgin Brahmin girl, check." he finished, as he gestured a check mark in the air.

He lunged himself out of the bed with great energy and ran to fish another cigarette. He lit his Players and blew out some smoke. I gotta admit, I don't think any other guy would have ever deflowered me the way he did. He delivered on his words. Bang me hard, he did, till he ripped that cute little pussy of mine. God, I can't even move my legs and this guy regains his stamina in just 10 seconds. I lay there afraid to move and tired from all the banging. Just then, a slow creaking sound stemmed and in the flick of a second, the left leg of the cot creaked heavily and broke into two pieces, and I fell on the floor with a soft thud.

"Oops."

12