A Virtual Temptress Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl in front of him looked up, eyes sparkling behind her innocent expression. "Oh my... What are you doing, sir knight?"

William's face was pale and panicked. "What did you do to me? You said... Why can't I control myself?"

The succubus leaned her head back, running both hands through her satiny blonde hair as she spoke. The Templar's body trembled with desire as he watched her. "I haven't done anything," she said. "You're in complete control, isn't that right?"

"You've enchanted me! I don't understand -- my ward is untouched."

"Then how would I have enchanted you? Mm?" She put her hand to her lips, miming a thoughtful pose. "Maybe what you've wanted this whole time was to stuff your poor, needy cock between my big, soft titties. And now it just feels too good to stop."

William struggled to stop, to slow his pace, but found he couldn't. "You're wrong, that's a lie!"

She twirled a strand of hair around her finger, eyeing his continued thrusting with amusement. "I would find you more convincing if you weren't humping away with such enthusiasm. Not unlike a puppy humping his master's leg." She pursed her lips, considering. "Is that it, mister Templar? Did you want to be an obedient little puppy for me?"

William blushed. "That's... that's not true."

"No? Then you really should try not to cum." She giggled. "Did you know that that each time you cum for a succubus, you become more devoted to her?"

The Templar felt the urge building, potent and inexorable. He tried desperately to slow the pace, but his hips wouldn't respond -- instead his pace intensified, his body seeking more pleasure as the need for release grew and grew.

"Every time you make a big, sticky mess for me, you'll just want more." She watched in amusement as the Templar struggled vainly to restrain himself. "A horny, eager slave who would do anything for me. Mm, isn't that exciting?"

William gritted his teeth, but it was like holding back the tide. He thrust deeper into her breasts, the tip of his cock pushing against her sternum as he orgasmed a second time. Head swimming, vision blurred, the Templar was adrift on an ocean of his lust. Before his mind could recover, William's body had already resumed its rhythm. The room spun. He opened his mouth to speak, but only moans escaped.

"Such a good boy."

He whimpered at her praised, continuing to thrust helplessly into her cleavage. Hot, sensual pleasure rolled through him in waves with each movement.

The succubus smiled wickedly, watching the Templar's eyes roll back as his hips continued to thrust weakly into her breasts. William was melting, his mind dissolved into a warm, syrupy mess that couldn't think about anything but how badly he wanted to cum, again and again and again. When his finally refocused, he found his eyes locked with his captor's.

She smiled, running her tongue slowly around her plump lips. "I'm going to enjoy training you, William. Turning a Templar into a slutty, submissive dog who comes when he's called and cums when he's told." She watched as the Templar spurted a few more drops of cum into her chest before resuming his frantic thrusting. "Though I think you'll enjoy it more. It just feels sooo good to give in, don't you think?"

William nodded eagerly. He found his eyes trapped within her own, his hips losing their frantic rhythm as he stared. His thoughts, warm and muddied with sinful pleasures, trickled slowly out of his mind and into his cock. Each spurt between the demon's soft, heavy breasts made room for the warm, languid obedience that he was increasingly hungry to accept.

Lexi smiled wickedly. "I didn't tell you to stop, did I?"

The Templar's body didn't hesitate, his hips renewing their efforts with newfound vigor. A dull, fleeting part of William's mind found the reversal of their positions odd, even perverse. Here he was, standing over a woman as she pleasured him, yet he was increasingly aware that she was in control. And to his horror, he found the prospect exciting. Intoxicating. He relished the loss of control, the desire to give in. He couldn't stop himself. He didn't want to.

Lexi absorbed more of the Templar's semen in a glow of pink light. She placed her hands over the man's own, dominating his mind with pleasure with each leisurely movement of her perfect breasts against his aching cock.

"I'm going to tell you some secrets now, William. And you're going to listen, because you're too weak and aroused to do anything else. Isn't that right?"

The man nodded, gritting his teeth as another orgasm wracked his body with a hot rush of mind-blowing pleasure.

"Good boy." Her eyes glowed, a sultry blur of reddish light. "Now, I know you have a crush on me William. Shh, no need to be embarrassed. You simply cannot help yourself around me. One glance at my heavy, beautiful breasts takes you right back to this moment. You can't think, can't fight. You're just a weak, slutty little man who does whatever a pretty woman tells him to. Even thinking about me makes your cock hard. You can't stop fantasizing about my body, can't help touching yourself. And every time you cum, it just makes you want me more."

William stared, enraptured, soaking in every word.

"You're going to help with something. And you won't know how to say no, because I'm just too sexy to disobey." She smiled, enjoying his spellbound expression. "It feels sooo good doing what you're told, doesn't it? Letting it all go. Giving in to the ache between your legs and thinking with your cock, which wants so desperately to be touched."

Moments turned to minutes turned to hours, stretching out before William in an eternity of pleasure. She spoke and he listened. Nothing was quite real except her warm, gentle suggestions, each reinforced with the warm ecstasy that enveloped his cock. Each touch, each movement held him captive in a listless haze where his desire to cum was eclipsed only by his need to obey.

Lexi pushed gently against William's stomach, causing him to stagger backwards on unsteady legs. His hips continued to thrust pitifully into the air for several moments, his cock still impossibly hard.

The succubus stood up, scooping up a strand of semen and licking her fingers as she watched the trembling wreck in front of her. "Now, you won't remember any of what happened today. You spent your whole day off going over how we met. It makes your cock so hard thinking about what I did to your friend. You've tried not to admit it, but you're jealous. You can't help wishing I had drained you instead, because it was just so hot watching him give in.

"You'll go home and masturbate to me, unable to help yourself. Guilt, duty, and honor all tell you it's wrong but you won't know how to stop. You're addicted, William. My lovely little slave.

"When I leave, you'll drag yourself into a nearby alley. Everything I've told you will remain in your mind, even if you're unsure how it arrived there." She smiled predatorily, pulling her sweater back down over her breasts as she strode past him began to walk away. Lexi stopped at the door and turned back. "Don't worry, William. We'll see each other again very soon."


12