A Vision on Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, she surprised me by suddenly flipping me over, almost tossing me onto the floor. With a growl she climbed on top of me and sucked my cock into her mouth, cleaning her pussy juices off of it with her entire mouth. Her tongue bathed my balls as she moved lower and began to stroke my cock while sliding her tongue lower into my asshole. I was shocked and almost lost myself right there because it felt incredible to have this young vixens' tongue on my asshole. For a couple of minutes I just laid there in shock and let her mouth work its' magic down my cock. Finally she slid up my body and gave me a deep kiss, again sliding her tongue into my mouth. I could taste her sweet pussy juices. I was going crazy at this point and needed to finish things off, and there was only one way that I wanted to do that. It was like she read my mind. She climbed off of me and slowly climbed onto the bed on all fours. It was slow and sensual like a cat would move, arching her back and giving me another moonlight view of the curves of her ass and lower back. I couldn't wait and stood behind her, only to slide my cock into her pussy completely again. As I started to thrust and feel her move against me, I remembered how much she enjoyed what I had done in the shower and cupped my hand to give her a spank on her firm ass cheek with one hand. She cried out obviously in pleasure, and this spurred me on to spank her again, and again. It drove me crazy that this young girl was taking every inch of me while I was spanking the ass I had fantasized about for days and the only thing I knew about her was her name.

There was only one thing left to try with this girl and I had no idea if she would be up for it, but after doing what we had done so far I had a feeling she might surprise me. I pulled my cock out of her and kneeled down, starting to lick and tongue her ass, sliding my fingers inside her while I did. She continued to moan and pushed her face into the sheets. I decided to explore things a little further and moved a finger up, sliding it into her tight asshole. Her moan and her hand clutching the sheet was enough to let me know she wanted more. It was easy for me to stand up and lay the head of my cock against the opening of her ass. That was when every fantasy I have ever had came true. She started to push back and my cock began to slide slowly into the tightest hole I have ever been in, so tight I almost couldn't get inside of it. Her ass gripped me like a tight fist. Once the first few inches slid in she had descended into guttural moans into the bed and I started slowly thrusting into her, knowing it would not be long before I unleashed my second load of the night and probably my last. At the same time I wanted her to come one more time so I leaned back and slid a couple of fingers inside her while using my thumb to play with her clit again, knowing it would make her finish quickly. I was not disappointed. She gave a shudder and I felt her pussy squeeze my fingers, unleashing a gush of juices onto my hand. I knew it was time to fill her with my come and I started to thrust faster.

But all of a sudden she stopped me, sliding my cock out of her with a gentle movement and turned around. One more final erotic surprise for me, she turned around, took my cock in her hand and started to gently stroke it while she kissed me deeply, again pressing her small breasts against me. When I knew I was ready to come I pulled her back and unleashed a flood of come onto her perfect little body, covering her breasts, face and stomach with my seed. I came for what felt like an hour, and then when finished I laid her back onto the bed, covered my body with hers and began gently kissing her, not wanting our brief encounter to end. We spent some time kissing and holding each other, touching and gently caressing, still exchanging no words except for smiles and I gently rubbed my come into her flesh. I couldn't believe what an intense physical connection I had with a woman barely old enough to take into my bed. We cuddled for another while and finally she had to get back to her room. We noticed that the sun was beginning to come up and didn't want her to be discovered by her employers. She slid on her panties and her dress while I watched her. It was difficult to say anything to her that she would understand so I found a business card with my contact information on it, thinking I should at least show her I wanted to see her again. Knowing I might never see her again I gave it to her and followed her to the door. One final deep kiss and a hug and she was gone. I went back to my bed and laid down, trying to process what had happened over the evening.

I never did get a chance to be with her again, but the memory of her is enough to last me for a lifetime of vacation memories.

12